Apartments are not soundproof. It's always like a warzone, between people upstairs stomping all day and living by the parking garage, loud all the time, cars with loud mufflers echoes in the garage and they run over a certain part of the floor and it makes a huge bang.

Reply from Kirby Place

New resident to the Kirby Place apartment community- appreciate the monthly CARES events. Well kept apartments in a great area near the Medical Center.

Reply from Kirby Place

Great community, very friendly staff and loads of activities every month for the residents. KP is a wonderful place to stay. Very conveniently located, close to med center and many shopping complexes.

Reply from Kirby Place

This apartment has a nice neighborhood and good location, located near medical center. They have nice amenities with noce swimming pool and lounge. They are very responsive with troubles in apartment.

Reply from Kirby Place

I signed my lease site unseen, as I was moving from another city, and was pleasantly surprised. It is always nerve wracking to move to another city but it was great to not have to have the added stress of living somewhere that I did not care for.

Reply from Kirby Place

Great apartment complex. Safe, gated complex with security guard. Friendly staff! Located in a great neighborhood close to the med center, NRG and rice village

Reply from Kirby Place

The location is perfectly located close to the medical center, and the employee parking for the medical center. I love that there are trees right outside my apartment, and that there are a lot of families that live here.

Reply from Kirby Place

The place is very Comfortable. Close to MedicalCenter and shopping. My neighbors are very friendly and hospitable. Staff are nice. A good place to live

Reply from Kirby Place

This is one of the best complex in the medical center. The staff are very helpful and the maintenance is very frequent. I really enjoy my stay and I would highly recommend this place

Reply from Kirby Place

Staff are very friendly and supportive. Maintenance staff are very helpful and attend to your maintenanxe conxerns in a fruendly manner and on time. Clean syrroundinfs.

Reply from Kirby Place

Kirby place apartments is one of the best apartment complexes I’ve live in. They have a welcome team that throws monthly events which help build a great sense of community. Staff is friendly and professional. Maintenance come quickly to fix any problems in the unit. Overall really great experience living here

Reply from Kirby Place

I have lived here for eight months, so far the apartment is great, it have many cares event every month. Many chances to meet with new friends.

Reply from Kirby Place

This has been a trying stay here. I cannot stand being stomped on day in and day out all day into the night; people upstairs are so rude and loud, it feels like torture. NOT SOUNDPROOF AT ALL. It's like Monster Jam (loud) in the garage with people thinking it's Nascar, flying around.

Reply from Kirby Place

It's highly recommended...superb place to live...staffs are friendly...well maintained place...safe...youll never get bored living in kirby place...they have lots of activities and facilities to entertain their residents...thumbs up to kirby place and staff...😍

Reply from Kirby Place

Overall a good experience and would choose to live here again for my one year time in Houston based on best combination of location, price, and apartment quality. However, I think management could be more communicative and proactive.

Reply from Kirby Place

Is okay,I like it and is quite just I have noise from office AC,I hope they will off at night,I hope for new contract will be the same price

Reply from Kirby Place

I've really liked this apartment because it has a pool, 24 hour gym, and great events with free food/drinks each month. It also has a shuttle to and from the medical center for an affordable price.

Reply from Kirby Place

The apartment is pretty good. But the fitness equipments sometimes have some small issues. The officers are nice. There are only stairs no elevators. So it might be a problem for moving in and moving out.

Reply from Kirby Place

This complex is well kept, with friendly staff. Spacious rooms. Great amenities, love sitting by the pool, it's like living in a,resort. Just wish the grill was gas not charcoal.

Reply from Kirby Place

Great community to live in. I love the area- convenient location close to tmc and grocery stores. The apartment itself has a nice open floor plan.

Reply from Kirby Place

The Management team at Kirby Place is very responsive and they're making it fun to be a part of this community. There are a few minor glitches but this can be resolved with some changes.

Reply from Kirby Place

Overall a descent experience thus far. However, we've had several issues with receiving packages in the last 9 months mostly due to a disorganized system: 3 incidences where staff wrote down a different apartment # on the box than the actual # on the shipping label, then stating that the package has not arrived; 8 incidences where the package was in the mail room but were told that it has not arrived and we must call UPS/FedEx. so I would advise others to send packages to other addresses if possible. The Starbucks coffee machine is an amenity that was emphasized when we signed the original lease, but was empty the few times that we tried. Otherwise, great property value!

Reply from Kirby Place

Have been living at Kirby Place for 7 months now and it has been a wonderful experience. The leading staff are great and answer any questions you might have right away. The maintenance staff respond to work orders within 1 to 2 days for non emergent items and always do great work! I love the different events that the Cares team put on each month! The cares events are a great way to meet all the people in the complex and enjoy the different amenities to their fullest. All in all this is one of the better apartment complexes that I have lived in and would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Reply from Kirby Place

I love the staff...if I need anything they are always right there to help me out. I love the complex and the area which is why I've been here for about 7 years. ;-)

Reply from Kirby Place

Kirby Place has nice apartment homes with responsive maintenance staff. I like having a small dog park at home. Annoying parking system and sub-standard security (if a security guard is present, they rarely meet the incoming cars at the gate - usually on their phones totally ignoring the front gate.)