The offices are helpful when I call, work orders are completed in a timely manner, and the events hosted by the community are great! The shuttle is very convenient for getting to campus quickly.

So far, so good, haven't actually lived here yet. I guess we'll see when I actually move in. The property seemed nice though, so I'm hopeful.

Knights Circle has been the best apartment community i have lived in. They provide all the essentials and more! Between a fantastic management team, a hardworking maintenance team, and all the events that are put on, KC really stands out.

Friendly environment! New updated appliances make the apartment look cleaner and they are reliable and easy to use! Great and easy access to office and gym 24 hrs!

An extremely convienient location, multiple shuttles all week, numerous amenities including pools, courts, and even a movie theater. Free activities also occur throughout the semester!! Overall extremely worth it, though the prices could be lowered considering the limited storage space.

I love living here in Knight circle ! the shuttle and location is very close to campus & convenient. but the furniture could be updated. It would also be nice to have a headboard

The front office and the maintence is great and responds very quickly. The community is kept very clean and security is always on the campus and feels very safe

Y’all did a great job for resident application and providing adequate information! Much better than my old complex. I’m excited for our 3x3 because of how clean and well positioned it is.

I have been a resident at Knights Circle for almost a year now and I love it! I already renewed my lease and I cannot wait to live here next year. The shuttle service, the activities, and the staff are wonderful and well organized. Go Knights!

Reply from Knights Circle

Just signed a lease here. Many of friends currently live here and they love it. The price is pretty cheap and the internet is reliable and fast. The staff is extremely helpful. My friend accidentally resigned into his apartment and did not know that his roommates were going to stay in his apartment, so me and my friends were not able to room with him, but the staff was very understanding of the situation and let him cancel his resign with no cancellation fee so he can room with my friends and I.

My apartment is quiet and cozy. Maintenance comes pretty quickly. The events are also great for residents. My one complaint would have to be the noise from upstairs though.

I do not live there yet but they have made the process so far really easy for me and the office staff seem super nice. I love amenities online and the fact that it is a gate community makes me feel safe when I’m far away from home

The apartment community is a great setup for students, especially those attending UCF. There is a shuttle for easy access to the campus that comes very often.

I’m terms of off campus housing, I think that knight’s circle is one of the better options. I’ve enjoyed living here since I moved in last fall. Although, I do believe some of the appliances should be updated, especially the washer and dryer. Also, I live in a 4x4 apartment and the refrigerator is a bit small for 4 people to put all of their food so a bigger fridge would be nice. Other than that, I would recommend anyone to live at knight’s circle.

Everything has been great! The walls are just a little too thin because we can hear our neighbors next door and above. Other than that I love my apartment!

Maintenance is always on time and extremely kind and helpful. Apartments are nice and very spacious. My only negative is the upkeep of the complex as a whole. The staircases and hallways get progressively disgusting throughout the semester, and the hallways are dim sometimes at night.

I love this community so much. I was told about Knights Circle from a good friend of mine and I am definitely not disappointed. The atmosphere is great and I enjoy living here.

Everyone here are pretty great. The staff is always friendly and they are always making improvements around complex. KC offers so much for a pretty reasonable price.

I'm so excited to be moving in with some of my friends next fall. We loved touring knight's circle and have had such great experiences so far! Our friends referred us here and we are so glad!

very friendly people, nice model, seems like a very personal place to live, good community facilities, good online reviews and people who I know live there enjoy it

Neptune building 158, floor 2, has been such a fun experience. I became friends with nearly everyone on my floor and we always have a great time hanging out together.

Staff was very friendly and always took care of any issues I had. Rooms are clean and nice. The pool and gym are great assets and useful during the school year.

Reply from Knights Circle

The shuttle is super convenient and the rooms are nice and big. I'm so thankful for the kitchen with the dishwasher, you have no idea. The process of getting roommates I wanted was pretty nice and easy too.

Reply from Knights Circle

Stayed there with a friend and it was awesome not going to lie. Can’t wait to move in, come August! Hopefully my roommates are at least co-operative

I enjoy living here with my roommates! It is close to campus and offers a shuttle bus, making it convenient and easy to make it to class on time.