I love how big the community is and the living area is so cozy. Knights circle is just a great place to live and i love that it's so close to campus!

Knight circle is a great place to live! Alway involving the residents in activities. They have a good maintenance staff that will come fix what's broken right away.

Not always super fast at doing maintenance, and I would prefer more of a warning than a knock at the door, but you get stuff done. Moreso than at other places.

Knights circle is not a bad place to live by any means. However, some of the aspects of the apartment could use a little soit and polish. Especially the kitchen.

I haven't moved in yet but so far everyone has been helpful, polite, nice, informative, and all around wonderful. I'm looking forward to moving in this Fall.

So far I'm loving it here at knights circle. The staff tends to be very nice and understanding. hopefully it continues to be a good experience, especially since I renewed my lease.

Some things could be better, but for a college apartment, it's not too bad. Had some maintenance problems, but nothing too major. I'd live here again for the price and amenities.

I love the community events held as well as the really great service i received this year. if i needed anything or any sort of help someone was always there to answer my questions !

It's pretty good. There were some cockroaches when I first moved in but Knight's Circle was a pretty cool place still. I like the events and parties. There's also plenty of parking space.

Haven't moved in yet, but the application and lease process has been easy so far. I'm looking forward to moving in to my new place and meeting new people.

Knights Circle is great for what you pay!! My favorite thing is that you get your own, large room and connected bathroom. Theh recently replaced our oven! The only complaint I have is that I have encountered a few rude employees here at Knight Circle. But other than that, I would recommend to anyone!

Some stuff needs to be updated like the floring in the kitchen and new carpet needs to be put in.But overall it's a very nice place to live.

Honestly Living at Knights Circle has been better than I could have imagined. My only semi-issues have come from the individuals living around me, not even the complex, so I really only have positive things to say! Just wish there were more recycling options available to us.

This place is really well kept and has a create college community where you can meet a lot of new people. There is a happy and safe environment and one can feel at home.

Doing awesome. Never even knew that I could get rewards for doing something like this. I'm not really sure what else to add. Just getting to the character limit.

I love it here. You guys are an amazing apartment complex. Maintenance is super fast with my work orders. I am so glad to be a resident here.

Knights Cirlce is a terrific community. Everyone is friendly and the environment is very comfortable. The security is a really great feature.

Service is good, amneties are good. Bus services to the campus is fnatastic. Gym is convenient but lackluster. However the decision to contintue bumping up price is greedy.

Knights Circle is the best place to live! They constantly have activities such has yoga, art class and many more! Plus they always have free food

I have had a few dealings with the staff and so far they have been very helpful and clear. I hope this continues for the remainder of my time here!

Great place to live. Internet is a little spotty but other then that ammenities are beautiful. Rooms are a great size for the price. Bathrooms have a lot of space.

always be yourself. never try to hide who you are. the only shame is to have shame. always stand up for what you believe in. always question what other people tell you. never regret the past...it's a waste of time. there's a reason for everything; every mistake, every moment of weakness, every terrible thing that has happened to you. grow from it. the only way you can ever get the respect of others is when you show them that you respect yourself. and most importantly, do your thing and never apologize for being you.

I haven't started loving at knights circle yet but I'm really excited! I have a lot of friends who live there and it looks amazing. I need to be close to campus so Knights circle is perfect.

The apartments are very nice. It has a young, modern feel to it. I like how there is a movie theater and get to gathers so the community can come together as one.

I haven't actually moved here yet but the staff is wonderful and it's so beautiful here! I really can't wait to live here and be a part of this community!