I love the roommates that I love with, and the fact that I was able to live with them. Knights Circle gives you the oppurtinity to chose your roommates and that’s great!

The complex is well-maintained; the area is clean and garbage is taken out regularly. It's easy to have questions answered and receive help, and the staff are efficient and friendly.

Nice apartments, very spacious. Rent is a bit on the expensive side though. Overall pretty good, 8/10 would live here again for a lower rent.

So far living at Knights Circle has been a blast. The only thing I wish was different was the addition of more guest parking. It’s difficult to find a spot for guests and even harder when they closest row of visitor spots always seems to be full

Great apartment complex. Close to campus, the staff is amazing. The price isn’t too bad, rooms are big. Recently upgraded the gym and the pool and basketball courts are nice too.

I've been living here for two years and I have no complaints. Whenever I have a maintenance issue, it's taken care right away. The office and maintenance staff are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Knight Circle.

Knights Circle is a great area to live in! It's clean, quiet, and safe. In addition, it's within walking distance of stores, restaurants, as well as UCF. I highly recommend Knights Circle to anyone.

I enjoy living here. It's very close to campus. The service is very fast and the RA is very nice. My only complaint is that there are not enough buses. I've almost been late to class several times because the buses are full

The apartments are some of the best in the area for college students. Other than a couple of quirks like internet being down at random times and appliances not working (maintenance is very attentive though) it's very good

So far it has been great! Quiet, great people, plently of events, fast maintenance response. I'm looking forward to renew for the next year!

I thoroughly enjoy living at Knights Circle. The location, amenities, and shuttle service make studying at UCF an easier and more pleasant experience.

I love my room, but I wish the walls were a bit thicker. I think KC needs to improve their security. People keep sneaking through resident gates by following behind a resident car. My roommates were followed in by a suspicious car who eventually gave up the pursuit and left. I just want to feel safe in my own compelx

Apartments are clean, maintenance is fast, and the internet is good, but the apartments are more expensive than other options. Also the hot water runs out pretty quickly.

So far, I have really enjoyed living at KC! The maintenance is always quick and the amenities are amazing, especially the study room and print lab!

Great place, comfortable, clean, quiet, conviennent, nice, love it. Can’t imagine living in any other community. So happy to be living at Knights Curcle.

Great living here! Knights circle staff was easy to talk to and very professional. They were always wanting to help and make sure that everything was taken care of

I really love Knights Circle! Maintenance is always quick to fix issues in the apartment and the amenities such as the pool and gym are great and very close to my apartment.

Knight Circle literally is the best UCF housing community I have lived in. Everything I need is need me. The staff is very responsive. My roommates are actually great, I can’t complain because I experienced worst living on campus. I enjoy living at KC, I will definitely recommend to friends.

Love it here! Everything you could ever ask for! Community events are the best and office and Maitenance staff are super nice and always really helpful. I’ve had very few issues while living here and they were all handled in a professional manner.

Cant complain knight circle is a great place to live. The location is fantastic the staff is great and the amenities are great. It might look a little bit old but it great.

The apartments come furnished and clean. The location is very close to campus and has buses that run to the student union almost all of the time. Great place for students without cars.

I really enjoy living at Knight's Circle in Orlando, Florida. The location is extremely convenient to the University of Central Florida, and the shuttle makes it easy to get to class on time.

would recommend to a friend. layout is a little complicated by the rooms are great, kitchen is pretty small for 4 people. easy access to the printers but takes a while for them to get toner and things of that such

Knights Circle has a great environment, staff members, and apartments. Maintenance responds to requests relatively quickly. There are different activities throughout the semester in knights circle which help you meet new people in your community.

Building and location is great. The Single Digits internet and cable service is terrible. Useless customer service and random internet outages constantly.