Knights Circle

1,677

4,232 Reviews

1,596
1,677
The amenities such as the gym could use some improvement by adding more machines. Overall my experience has been quite good and I am looking forward to another year here.
Living here is fine since I need to be close to campus and my roommates are fine but that’s where the good ends. The quality of the furniture is okay, could be better. The bathroom needs an entire gutting. Everything needs to be replaced since everything looks and functions like it’s 10+ years old. The common area is fine, but the kitchen is in need of a remodel. The description matches that of the bathroom. I don’t use the amenities here but other people seem to like them. The rent here is not justified by the quality of living you receive.
Knights circle is pretty good. Great amenities, fast WiFi, and reliable repairs. Tons of great activities as well- my favorite is casino night.
Maintenance is always so unhelpful and such a pain. I dislike the management here and I don’t appreciate the fact that I usually have to fight or send several messages/make several visits to resolve simple matters. Other than that, the room sizes and layout are great although they need updating.
For the most part I love living here. There are a few things that make it less desirable, though. For instance, at the moment, I understand there are things you still have to pay like electric and cable, but I know all of my friends got laid off because of this virus and we’re really stressing to figure out rent
Overall, hasn’t been too bad. It was pretty bad at the beginning of the semester and I had TONS of maintenance issues. It’s gradually gotten better though.
Knights Circle is a great living community for students! Nothing too fancy however there are great amenities, fast maintenance, and close proximity. The rooms are spacious as well!
as a resident at knights circle for 3 years now i have enjoyed living here well enough, the maintenance workers and student management are very helpful and hard workers.
I think it is very over priced for the way some of the apartments look compared to others. I am not a fan of the mold and the roommate agreements suck, I have yet to have good roommates.
Knights circle is a nice community with good amenities. The shuttle system is also nice because it comes so frequently and drops off at the union. Apartments themselves are alright.