Knights Circle

1,645

4,151 Reviews

1,565
1,645
The amenities are good. The apartment is nice enough for college affiliated housing. Not sure if it’s worth moving off campus anymore since the prices for off campus places, like this, continue to increase.
love this place so much! great amenities, staff and a lot of really fun events. Free printing and coffee is super clutch for literally every day. The shuttle are super convenient and everything is perfect. I just love it here
I have really enjoyed my stay here at knights circle. The busses are probably the biggest plus for me because of how often they come. I hardly ever have to wait for one on campus and at knights circle I only have to wait for a few minutes. The internet could be better but besides that my housing experience has been pretty good.
Very nice and worth your money.As long as you room with someone you want to room with. Also there are a lot of maintenance visits that a can sometimes range to three weeks in time.
Knights Circle is adequate. It’s a good first apartment for college students. The amenities are good, the shuttle could be better. Overall, Knights Circle is good.
Maintenance definitely needs some work since they just pick and choose which ones to respond to. At least my new building is a little quieter than my old one.
Living in KC is really great. We always have fun stuff to do if your a resident, and it's also not too far from campus. I lot of my friends live in KC too, and there are plenty of places for us to go to do stuff.
Knight Circle is good overall especially with the amenities such as the pool, gym, and shuttles. Maintenance comes in a reasonable amount of time.
Our neighbor is very loud and we have some bugs occasionally in our apartment. But we have a great location and can always find parking so that is a plus.
There could be a lot of improvements. Nice about this place is how close it is to UCF and there is a lot of parking in the complex. Place should be pet friendly and have no carpets at all. More fridges in 4x4 apartments could solve a lot of issues too.