Knights Circle

5,559 Reviews

1,990
2,221
1,041
Great service and great job on your site for a season of a week or a week ago I would take a few more hours of the week and I don't have any plans to go out to dinner or dinner on the weekend or the next Curry days or something so that we gave you the best time for the heads of our team and we get a job is a good idea and I don't want that to happen to you.
the staff and amenities are very helpful and the furniture is also nice because in college i don’t want to have to buy furniture that i won’t use
I haven’t lived here yet, but from the tour I like how big the community is. Everything seemed clean and put together. I’m excited to start living here and going to the pool!
The amenities are great and all the people here are so nice! I love having access to a computer lab and gym! The easy access to the shuttles are great as well!
I had a pleasant stay. The final process was very smooth. Maintenance services were quick and issues where promptly resolved. The leasing office staff and the staff at all the club houses were friendly.
The staff at KC is very accommodating and helpful. Sometimes the maintenance is helpful, and sometimes they could do more. Neighbors can be noisy, but I think that's just unlucky for me. Love the amenities and apartment itself!
I enjoy living here. Maintenance is quick to respond to inquiries and I like that the gym is kept open 24/7. As close as you can get to campus as well.
Good experience, only a few minor issues. Great area and amenities with great security as well. Would recommend the place to others. More events would be a great perk.
the amenities are good, and the rooms are nice. It is kind of expensive. One time, when I called to to report cockroaches in our apartment, they did nothing about it. So We had to buy traps our self's. That Was a wired experience.
Absolutely adore the community and its abundance of amenities. The location is ideal for students attending UCF about a 5 minute drive max from anywhere in the community.