Knights Circle

1,764

4,434 Reviews

1,653
1,764
I like Knights circle a lot because of its clean and quiet environment. So far I feel like I made the best decision to live at Knights Circle.
I really enjoy living at Knights Circle. There is a good sense o community as I consistently hang out with other residents. It is also a fantastic location with campus being just across the road.
I am new to Knights Circle and despite that I like the location a lot and the community as well. Only suggestion I would have would be changing the times the maintenance cuts the grass (because of the loud noice very early in the morning)
My time at Knights Circle has been great. It has been great to see how the maintenance team has used this period of time during corona, to clean up landscaping around the property.
This community is an okay place to live. We pay way to much for mediocrity. Some serious updates are needed to the apartments. The kitchens need a complete renovation, as well as bathrooms.
Living here was great! Not a huge fan of the cleanliness of the bathroom (a lot of the grout isn't the best), but overall the location is great and the people are very kind and considerate!
Seems like a nice place and the pricing isn’t that bad. I am excited to move in and since it’s close to the school it’s a sweet deal for me.
As far as Ive see , the people are amazing and the set up is beautiful. I love that there is a pool, club lounge, and theater room available to the tenants.
Ok living spaces, sometimes noisy. Quiet roommates though. Parkings fine, and the gate usually works. Pool and community buildings have events
It was a more or less pleasant experience here. Everything worked as it was supposed to and whatnot. The staff wasn't intrusive to me, but other people felt different. It served its purpose.