This is a great place to live. So many perks and neighborhood is full of great people. Staff is nice and usually helpful. Roommates are great.

So far so good! I am excited to move in to knights circle in the fall!! I have been getting a lot of emails updating me on things to keep me in the loop.

I love it here. The location is great, I'm living with the people I wanted to, and there's a lot to do here. Definitely a great place to live.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim

Reply from Knights Circle

It can get annoying how often the maintenance people have to come in but I guess it’s good that they’re checking. Although I still have things broken

Reply from Knights Circle

so excited to live here! i signed a lease for next year and i can already tell i’m going to love it! can’t wait to use the gym and have a balcony to read on!

Reply from Knights Circle

The room and layout are pretty nice and overall very convenient as a UCF student. It's clear this is student housing which has pros and cons. The monthly events are really nice, but very crowded.

Reply from Knights Circle

The community has great amenities, the staff and service is great, and the location is great. Knights Circle has been the best first out of home living experience for me.

Love Knights Circle! Great amenities and layout. Super friendly staff. I love when staff gives out free food. Prices are getting a bit high though.

Reply from Knights Circle

Great community especially if you are going to UCF or if you have Florida pre-paid. The activities & movie room is a plus! The also provide great customer service!

Reply from Knights Circle

I have lived in many apartment complexes and Knights Circle has no doubt been the best. The community is so welcoming and warm-hearted. It is hard to explain in words, but when you are here you just feel a certain way. The staff is always quick to answer your questions and problem solve any issue at hand. The community areas are always well kept and truly enjoyable. Maintenance is so quick and efficient with their work which helps ease my worries about something going wrong. Ultimately, Knights Circle is an awesome place to live, thank you for everything!

Reply from Knights Circle

Me and my friends love watching movies in our living room. The place is the best and much better than towers. My balcony view is the best we always sit and listen to music.

Reply from Knights Circle

What can i say i lived, i learned, i laughed, i stayed up all knight studying and doing hw, and it was all at my home at knights circle woo. What a wonderful place.

Reply from Knights Circle

Loved how close it was to campus and the amenities such as the pool and gym! Maintenance is great and there are always shuttles. Overall very convenient !!

Reply from Knights Circle

I haven’t lived in knights circle yet but I really liked it when it when I would visit my friends there. The pool, the space, and different amenities offered are great.

Reply from Knights Circle

The individuals in and around Knight Circle are great. The cost, staff, and bug issues- not so much. I'm just grateful to have a place close to campus with a good shuttle system.

Reply from Knights Circle

Amenities are pretty nice, some of the appliances are rather old but they still work well. The transportation to UCF is really nice, so I don't have to pay for a parking pass and worry about fighting for parking on campus.

Reply from Knights Circle

I have enjoyed living in Knights Circle. I'm glad the gyms are 24/7 now and the shuttles have become more reliable. I utilize the study room often and enjoy the variety of seating made available.

Reply from Knights Circle

Knight Circle has a lot of great amenities to use and I love all of the events that goes on every week. It’s great to be able to get free food and prizes from your community.

Reply from Knights Circle

I love it here! The rooms are much roomier than my previous place, and there are plenty of amenities. If I need something that is normally a part of anyones home then knights circle almost always has it. The one thing I wish they had was a hot tub.

Reply from Knights Circle

Knights circle has so many programs to offer and events to keep their residence engaged. It’s a better experience than when I lived on campus and I am much more involved

Reply from Knights Circle

Knights Circle has been a great place to live these past few years. The community has lots of amenities, plenty of shuttles, and is overall a friendly neighborhood. There are some negatives, such as rent becoming more expensive, appliances breaking down more frequently, walls being thin, and maintenance sometimes coming into my room without notice or permission given. I will be graduating and moving away soon, so I'll put up with the negatives in the meantime.

Reply from Knights Circle

I loved my first experience at knights circle. It was one of the first apartments on our list to check out. Even though we checked out many other apartments my best friend Myranda and me thought knights circle would be the best fit for us

Reply from Knights Circle

I really enjoyed my tour. My best friend Myranda and me were looking for an apartment we could see ourselves living in for the next 2 years and knights circle was the perfect fit. We really like how big the housing was and how many activities and amenities the housing office offered

Reply from Knights Circle

It is very clean and well maintained. I have not moved in yet but through the tour the staff seem very nice and attentive and the community is very nice and protected.