Knolls

4.6

4.6

The maintenance is friendly and responsive, and the leasing office is often helpful and friendly as well. I also love the aesthetic and affordability of these apartments. It would be great if they could offer deals on rent during the lease renewal, but I appreciate that the rent hasn't increased exorbitantly. It would also be cool to have events per building rather than just for the entire campus, so we could better get to know our immediate neighbors. But overall a great community!
So far no complaints! Lindsey and Donnie excell at costumer service and made it feel like the right choice to move in right from the outset!
Everyone has been kind and helpful! The complex is clean and well maintained. The fenced in dog park area is an added bonus. I’m looking forward to my time here!
We absolutely love it here, the location is great and so are the people. The maintenance staff is Super quick and the office workers are great with communicating!
Love it here! Come get an apartment. Great food in the area and lots of kind people, great if you have a pet and lots of fun things to do in the area
My experience has been great while living here. Highly recommend living here. Great location. Wonderful office staff and maintenance. Two great pools to enjoy. Love my floor plan and having a fire place. Highly recommend!!!
So far it’s amazing here. Every one of the staff is very polite and helpful. The neighbors are quiet and nice. I have no complaints whatsoever!
We are really satisfied with knolls place environment very clean very beautiful supper loving people we are really happy with our experience
I have enjoyed the Knolls residency. I moved here in May, during the pandemi, and the transition was very smooth. I was new to the area, so I had to become familiar with local businesses and etc. Management is very friendly. When I put in for a maintenance request, they usually come out the same day! Great Community Vibes😊
This is beautiful place 😍 I love knolls... I like the pool I like the gimnasio My neighbors are very good 👍 and the personal is very nice 👌