I've enjoyed my first nine months at The Knolls and would really be interested in staying another year. The grounds are kept clean, the atmosphere is great and it's conveniently located.

I’ve lived at the Knolls for 1.5 years. It’s been a great experience. The care team and neighbors are nice, maintenance has been timely the couple of times I’ve needed them. Great value for a location near Brentwood.

Pretty good so far! People are nice. The place is clean and the management responds and works on your problems efficiently. Glad to have made the move here

I love the apartment complex!!! The staff is so great and caring and truly help make the move in very easy! They have multiple events for you to get equipped with the community, the only downside is that the apartment sizes are pretty small.

I love the community! The cares team makes it so easy to meet new people! It’s hard to find community when you move and I have felt nothing but welcome since I moved here!

The Knolls is in a good location to get away from the noises of downtown. The staff is friendly and the dog park is a great way to let out some energy.

Everyone was very nice, easiest move in I’ve ever experienced, considering I was moving from another state. Apartment isn’t as big as I hoped but it will do for the moment.

Since I have moved in, the complex is clean and well maintained. The staff as well as the residents I have already met are very friendly and helpful.

We have now been living here for officially a week and it has been amazing !! The complex is beautiful and the staff is amazing and attentive! Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!!

Honestly, everyone has been so helpful to me. This is my first apartment on my own and I was very nervous but I feel very comfortable now. I know I can always come to the office to ask any questions I need answered.

Carrie was a pleasure to work with! The apartment was SUPER clean upon move in and any problems we found were fixed within the first 3-4 hours during our move-in!

I love living at The Knolls! The property is well built, secure, and feels like more of a home than an apartment. The leasing staff if wonderful, and the maintenance staff is fantastic as well. I've lived here for a year now and just renewed my lease. For the duration of my time in Nashville, I don't plan on living anywhere else but here.

Great staff, great brand new gym, great pool, and it’s a quiet complex. They put on lots of events too to make it feel more like a community.

Great staff, super nice and very helpful. Great maintenance crew. The grounds are very well maintained. The recent improvements to the apartments both inside and outside make the place look new.

Great community friendly staff and the neighborhood is safe. I live 16 min away from my job so the commute is awesome. I would definitely recommend this property to friends and family.

This apartment complex has been overall very nice. We like all the amenities and the actual apartment has very nice appliances. Would recommend to anyone.

Up to now, everything goes perfect. I can easily reach office and management. They repaired so fast in my unit I surprised. I recommend this community.

I like being a part of this community. Nice people nice environment. Only I wish the trash would be collected. And there is no recycle bin in the community.

I love the community events. Everyone seems so nice and welcoming since I joined the community. The apartments are clean and nicely put together.

The knolls is a great place to get started. You will learn the area around Brentwood and Antioch and hopefully get some bearings for the land. Sadly it’s not somewhere I can’t see myself staying for much longer than a year or two.

I’ve had such a pleasant experience since I’ve moved here! I felt welcomed and informed. The staff is above and beyond amazing! :) thank you!

The knolls has been a great place and has a great staff. They made the move so easy and was there for any questions or concerns. Would definitely reccomend The Knolls.

I absolutely love it here. Everyone is so great and helpful within anything you need. The staff made it so such an easy process for me! Definitely recommend

So far, living here is great! Love the easy access to anywhere from the location, going to the pool right next door is wonderful, and the apartment itself is excellent

I have thus far enjoyed living at the knolls. They made move in easy and simple for my roommate and I. The amenities offered to residents is hard to beat, and they are always quick with our service requests.