So far everyone has been super nice at the front office. Great neighbors and shopping is super nice and convenient . Wish my stove was a little nicer but the place is just big enough for my family.

I've had a great experience living here. Everyone is friendly and informative. Maintenance is quick and reliable. This is a great community to be apart of.

Its Awsum I m very to choose knolls. Kids a happy with the pool and other play areas. I enjoyed gym the most all the equipment are awsum loved it

The Knolls has been a great place to live!! Beautiful community space, cozy apartments with nice features, and very friendly staff. We highly recommend the Knolls.

I moved in July 20th, and have really enjoyed living here so far. When I’ve had maintenance issues, they’ve been here within 24 hours of my concern, every time. The staff does a great job in the office, and truly cares about their tenants’ well-being.

I really like the apartment overall! Love administration and quietness. Also there are a lot of parking space and I like the gate that the apartment has

The staff at the Knolls have been very accommodating of our move in date and answered our questions in a very friendly manner. The gates are a wonderful surprise and our apartment is beautiful!

Besides the few spiders it’s been really great! It’s quiet and I love the apartment I have! Can’t wait to have a fire in the fireplace and to be able to lounge on the balcony

Although my experience was rough at first the end result was awesome. Donnie, Trish, and everyone in the office welcomed me like family and The Knolls feels like home. Im new to the area so they help me find all the local shopping centers and etc. After moving into my apartment the community kept in touch with sending me welcome letters etc. I'm also on a top floor which means no noise :). I love my apartment and look forward to the next year here and what sold me was the dog washing station. my mom has a dog and when she comes to visit she can use it. I will totally recommend my friends and family here.

Reply from Knolls

So far I love this community. Safety is important to me and I appreciate well lit areas and having a patrol officer. Love all the amenities too!

Reply from Knolls

I have LOVED living at the knolls. The people are all so sweet and my apartment is so cozy and nice! It's all very comfortable and safe! Plus they always have something fun going on for the residents.

Reply from Knolls

I love living here. The staff is nice and very involved. Always have activities for residents. The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful Overall a great place to live for sure.

Reply from Knolls

Service requests were followed up quickly. Email communication was very helpful. Community events were awesome. There was a sense of family and safety.

This is my first apartment to myself and I absolutely love it here! The staff are all friendly and the residents are interesting and nice. I have loved my stay here and looking froward to the coming years.

The Knolls is a great place to live. The landscape is beautiful and well maintained. The staff is very welcoming and proficient. I love it here!

Reply from Knolls

I just moved here and so far every single person I've encountered has been a delight. The process has always been very smooth! I can't wait to see how it goes after a few weeks so I can write a more thorough and in-depth review!

Reply from Knolls

Very kind and extremely responsive to any questions I had. Apartment is on smaller side, but new upgrades with apartment makes it very welcoming and feels like home.

Reply from Knolls

I have had a pleasant experience with starting the application process to move in. The staff are nice and personable. The complex is beautiful and well maintained. They have alot of resident events which promotes community.

Reply from Knolls

A warm and welcoming management office had me feeling at home from the very beginning of the rental process. The grounds and amenities are beautifully maintained and I feel fortunate to call Knolls Place my new home.

Couldn’t have picked a better place to live. I work in Franklin and party in Nashville...perfect location! Staff 10/10! Gated for security and perfectly placed between everything you could possibly want! #boom

My experience at the Knolls apartment complex has been amazing. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, the maintenance staff fulfills service requests promptly, and the units are well-maintained and updated for a very reasonable price.

I've lived in at the Knolls for 2 years now, and the experience has been fantastic. There were some hiccups up front, but the staff were quick to respond to any concerns I had. Maintenance are the best in the world and pretty much respond to your request the same day. The amenities are great as well as the location. There's always fun events going on, and I don't see myself leaving anytime soon!

Rent is way to expensive for the square footage you get and there’sno surveillance cameras. That’s amazing to me!!! It’s a nice apt as a whole but the neighborhood is very nosey, windows and wall very thin!

An apartment complex that I feel completely safe it. My dog loves going over to the dog park and it definitely helps with her energy. I also love how they try and bring the community together with small events!

Absolute stellar service! The staff is amazingly friendly and always willing to help. The neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are friendly, people genuinely care and are help one another. There are always fun things to do. The renovations are nice and the location is too!