I have had the best experience with the staff with any problems I've had or just a friendly encounter! There have been a few problems, but maintenance is fantastic and always fixes things literally the day it happens. Whether it's a little thing, like a loose door knob, or a major thing, like my microwave malfunctioning, they don't hesitate to make the problem right and in an extremely quick manner. I am impressed with how nice truly everyone is who works here, and am so glad that I chose to live in the Knolls!

I've been here a few weeks now. The process has been smooth from start to finish, and I love my cozy little space. The finishes and amenities here are really nice, the units are quiet and efficient and the staff is friendly.

The staff are so friendly and there is a real sense of community here. My friends are jealous because their apartments do not have group activities

I always feel safe and secure here. I love that it’s 100% gated and that there is roaming security at night. I also love the dog park!!! I have met a lot of great dog-parents over the last few years. :)

It is very quiet and peaceful here. I never hear the other residents. The grounds are really well maintained and this maintenance is consistent which is nice. Staff is easy to get a hold of

Lived there for 4 years it’s very close to work. Apartments are pretty nice and I have never had any problems there. Overall not a bad place to live

Carie was very helpful with the move in process and making sure I understand my lease. Elmer was also very kind and funny when he fixed the disposal and washing machine.

Our experience has been nothing but amazing since we've moved in last week. Maintenance has gone above and beyond for us, painless move in process, and have enjoyed the pool on several occasions now. Very happy residents here!

The maintainence team at The Knolls has been top notch! I had a couple different issues arise with my recent move-in and whenever I needed some help, the office and maintainence guys were incredible helpful and generous with their time! The manager of the property took time out of his day to address an issue. It was incredibly awesome. Super grateful for The Knolls staff!!

I have been a resident of The Knolls neighborhood for over six years now. I had a friend and co-worker who had lived at The Knolls for a number of years and had recommended it as an excellent complex to live in. Since I moved in their has been many renovations, additions ect. to enhance the overall excellent experience here. My fellow residents are friendly and I appreciate all the residential activities that are provided on a monthly basis. The management staff are attentive, kind, sensitive, friendly, and listen to your concerns. I have always received excellent care. I appreciate all of them and recommend The Knolls to anyone that wants to be part of a wonderful community, centralized location to get to any location in Nashville, and live in an apartment home that has all the latest amenities.

I love living at the Knolls. It's a safe environment and very cozy! The facilities are great! I love the pool and noise is never an issue and everyone is super friendly!

I've enjoyed my first nine months at The Knolls and would really be interested in staying another year. The grounds are kept clean, the atmosphere is great and it's conveniently located.

I’ve lived at the Knolls for 1.5 years. It’s been a great experience. The care team and neighbors are nice, maintenance has been timely the couple of times I’ve needed them. Great value for a location near Brentwood.

Pretty good so far! People are nice. The place is clean and the management responds and works on your problems efficiently. Glad to have made the move here

I love the apartment complex!!! The staff is so great and caring and truly help make the move in very easy! They have multiple events for you to get equipped with the community, the only downside is that the apartment sizes are pretty small.

I love the community! The cares team makes it so easy to meet new people! It’s hard to find community when you move and I have felt nothing but welcome since I moved here!

The Knolls is in a good location to get away from the noises of downtown. The staff is friendly and the dog park is a great way to let out some energy.

Everyone was very nice, easiest move in I’ve ever experienced, considering I was moving from another state. Apartment isn’t as big as I hoped but it will do for the moment.

Since I have moved in, the complex is clean and well maintained. The staff as well as the residents I have already met are very friendly and helpful.

We have now been living here for officially a week and it has been amazing !! The complex is beautiful and the staff is amazing and attentive! Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!!

Honestly, everyone has been so helpful to me. This is my first apartment on my own and I was very nervous but I feel very comfortable now. I know I can always come to the office to ask any questions I need answered.

Carrie was a pleasure to work with! The apartment was SUPER clean upon move in and any problems we found were fixed within the first 3-4 hours during our move-in!

I love living at The Knolls! The property is well built, secure, and feels like more of a home than an apartment. The leasing staff if wonderful, and the maintenance staff is fantastic as well. I've lived here for a year now and just renewed my lease. For the duration of my time in Nashville, I don't plan on living anywhere else but here.

Great staff, great brand new gym, great pool, and it’s a quiet complex. They put on lots of events too to make it feel more like a community.

Great staff, super nice and very helpful. Great maintenance crew. The grounds are very well maintained. The recent improvements to the apartments both inside and outside make the place look new.