Knolls

4.6

4.6

Very helpful staff, I've never had to wait long for assistance. The community is beautifully maintained, it is a wonderful place to take a walk and always makes you feel welcome.
I'm going on my 4th year living here at the Knolls! I absolutely love it here. The location of this place is one of the best you can have in Nashville. With so many things in walking distance, this made my start here so convenient. I didn't have a car when I first started living here, but I was able to get to any and everything I needed to by foot, bike, or bus. The community here is great also. My neighbors are so friendly, and the staff here is amazing. I've not ever had a problem with maintenance. They respond to requests so quickly. I also love how there's pest control that comes through once a week, so you can put in a request if you've seen some critters taking up shelter in your storage out on your patio/balcony (or other places). The community amenities are such a luxury to have as well. I love the fitness center! It's also nice to have a couple pools. I have a cat, but the dog park and spa seems to be a hit with our community's dog lovers. The guitar park has a bike station!
I’m very happy with the community and my apartment in particular. The equipments in the apartment is very new and trendy. The management team and the maintenance team are very friendly and service requests get resolved very quick. I’m happy to have chosen knolls.
It’s been a great first week for me here. The place is great with new equipments. The facilities and maintenance is great. I had a problem with my door and it got resolved within 15 minutes of raising a service request.
My husband and I just moved into the Knolls from MA and we are so glad we picked this place! Trisha was so helpful, kind, and friendly. The apartment is beautiful, clean, and the amenities are great!
I recently just moved in, but I already love this place! Everyone is super friendly and the staff is helpful and kind. The apartment complex is clean and well managed. They host lots of social events, which are great for meeting new people!
I love living here! It’s been so fun so far, everybody has been super kind and it has been super easy to get in and out. I am excited to get to be apart of more community events
So glad my friend and I chose here to love. Great location. Great staff. Love our apartment and amenities. Very affordable for living 20 minutes south of downtown.
I love it here so much the people are so nice! My only complaint is the person that lives above me is super loud and at night it’s very hard to find parking close to my apt. Other than that though it’s been great!
We have had such a great time! We love how dog friendly the apartment is and everyone is so nice! We have made many friends! Also the office staff are super sweet and helpful! The landscapers do a great job keeping things nice!!