Knolls

Friendly staff! The property is well kept, the location is perfect and so convenient. My apartment is perfect for the just starting out on their own adult. So glad I chose The Knolls!
The staff here is so kind, patient and helpful. They made the whole process easy and move in day was a breeze! Definitely have already recommend the Knolls to my friends!
The experience is wonderful, there is always a willingness to do things, and solve problems!!The areas are always very clean and well-kept..
So far it has been great. I have not had any problems at all. The staff is great and the amenities are good as well. I will definitely recommend staying the Knolls to my friends.
Beautiful and well maintained apartments. Also I feel safe knowing that only residents can come through the gate at night. Great amenities.
This has been the best apartment complex I’ve ever lived in... and I’ve lived in a lot. The office staff is so friendly and welcoming. The maintenance team comes so quickly and is kind and wonderful! The units are updated and in great condition. I love living in the Knolls!
Nice place to live people are great! Since I’ve been here I haven’t really had a problem with the place it’s quiet and don’t have to worry about anything loud noises
The Knolls has been great at communicating about COVID procedures and what they are doing to keep the residents safe! I'm very happy to see the precautions they've taken in opening the pool and fitness center.
So far it has been a great experience. The amenities are great, the pool area is beautiful and other residents are amazing. We have no friends in TN yet and in two weeks at the knolls we already made a couple.
I love it so far it’s been a great experience! I do believe that this is a great step for myself and I would love to continue this for much longer period of time.