Maintenance requests are super easy to do and they take care of everything right away. It's also fun and neat how they have events for the residents.

everything has been amazing and I love living here. It’s quiet and clean. Maintenance responded so fast to my request and fixed the issue. I’m happy I found this community

Just moved in recently. Great place to live, haven’t had any issues. My favorite part of living here is the gym. Super convenient and easy to access.

The Knolls was by far the best apartment complex to work with for my roommate and I’s out of state move. Their leasing manager and assistant manager, Trish, finally gave us the peace of mind we were looking for and we are so happy to call The Knolls home. Their amenities and maintenance crew are also amazing!

The knolls is the perfect place to move. The location is great, the maintenance and building managers are so sweet and helpful and everything was super clean moving in!

Everyone is so helpful! We just moved in and absolutely love the knolls. Everything was so clean when we first got here and they are confidently located.

This is seriously a place you should call home! The amenities are great and the staff amazing! I just love here! It was my first apartment all by myself and the experience was better than I expected!

The community is so charming, the unit is renovated & reasonably priced, and maintenance is very very responsive/friendly if you ever need them!

I have enjoyed living at The Knolls the past three months. It is very peaceful and quite. Also I love how much the office staff cares about their residents. They host great events, print newsletters, and they’re friendly.

I love it here! I have had no issues. The staff is nice and it is in a very good location. Everyone is so nice here and I get to see dogs all the time.

I have only lived in the complex for a short duration of time but have enjoyed the amenities and appreciated the flexibility of the leasing staff.

Living at the Knolls has been such a great experience, and that is wholly due to the staff. All of the people in the office are extremely kind and helpful. Not only is there someone always available during set office hours, but emails are always answered in a timely manner. The maintenance staff are phenomenal and will be at your apt to fix whatever needs fixing almost always within a day! The grounds are kept extremely clean and everything is always in working order. If anything gets damaged, you can expect it back up and running within a few days. Overall, I would not willingly choose to live at any other complex, and I'm so happy that I chose to live here!

The knolls has wonderful maintenance staff and awesome apartment complex for pets! I love the dog park and all the sidewalks to take my dog on long walks.

My husband and I just recently moved into the knolls and we love it here so far. The staff has been so wonderful and helpful to us. Not to mention our neighbors have mostly all introduced themselves and welcomed us into the community! Our apartment is the perfect size for us and our two cats, it feels very cozy and stylish with the fire place and color scheme. We will definitely be staying for a while.

This is such an amazing place to live! Extremely responsive and very helpful when needed. Love living here! Super pet friendly as well and my pup adjusted so quickly

I give the Knolls Nash a 10 out of 10! Honestly, not only is the staff caring and attentive and just plain ole amazing but the community here is really like a family. From the dog park to the Care Team events of pool parties, bbq's, even just the simple coffee handed to you as you are rushing off to work in the wee hours of the morning, just FABULOUS!

I like it here a lot. The grounds are clean, there are lots of kind neighbors and the staff is friendly, the pools are great, and it’s mostly quiet.

So far everyone has been super nice at the front office. Great neighbors and shopping is super nice and convenient . Wish my stove was a little nicer but the place is just big enough for my family.

I've had a great experience living here. Everyone is friendly and informative. Maintenance is quick and reliable. This is a great community to be apart of.

Its Awsum I m very to choose knolls. Kids a happy with the pool and other play areas. I enjoyed gym the most all the equipment are awsum loved it

The Knolls has been a great place to live!! Beautiful community space, cozy apartments with nice features, and very friendly staff. We highly recommend the Knolls.

I moved in July 20th, and have really enjoyed living here so far. When I’ve had maintenance issues, they’ve been here within 24 hours of my concern, every time. The staff does a great job in the office, and truly cares about their tenants’ well-being.

I really like the apartment overall! Love administration and quietness. Also there are a lot of parking space and I like the gate that the apartment has

The staff at the Knolls have been very accommodating of our move in date and answered our questions in a very friendly manner. The gates are a wonderful surprise and our apartment is beautiful!

Besides the few spiders it’s been really great! It’s quiet and I love the apartment I have! Can’t wait to have a fire in the fireplace and to be able to lounge on the balcony