Very nice renovations overall, a friendly staff, and a decent location. There were some issues with the renovation of my apt specifically, but they were addressed quickly. So far, I'm happy with my choice!

Great property. Love the new renovations. Quiet and friendly neighbors. I love that the staff works very hard to keep the property clean. Overall great living experience.

I am really enjoying my stay thus far! Issues are quickly resolved and there's great customer service! My dog enjoys the dog park and a great location!

The Knolls is clean and friendly. Love the social events! Great fitness center and pools. I Would recommend to all of my friends. The staff is also fantastic.

Very happy here at The Knolls 😊 The grounds are very well kept, very quiet. The staff here are wonderful and very helpful. Maintenance requests are taken care of the same day.

This apartment facility is very clean safe and inviting, i appreciate the time taken to make everyone feel at home. also the staff is very friendly

I really like this apartment complex. It's quiet, clean, and affordable. The maintenance staff is prompt and the office staff is friendly. The only downside is the location; it is not convenient for either interstate.

I've lived at the Knolls for 3 years, and outside of all of the construction, it's been a wonderful place to live. I like the location, and the recent renovations have the complex looking great!

The knolls is a great place to live. The staff is very attentive and friendly. Even with the renovations going on, the apartment complex is always clean.

Reply from Knolls

The. Knolls creates a very pleasant atmosphere as well as hosts Lots of involvement opportunities. Their maintenance team is always available and quickly.

Reply from Knolls

I've been here at the Knolls for about a month and so far it's amazing. It's quiet and the other residents are friendly. The units are modern. The staff is friendly.

Reply from Knolls

We love the Knolls. They have been extremely helpful so far getting us organized and ready to move in. Everything is clean and new and very cozy, and the amenities are great.

Reply from Knolls

Just moved here, but so far so good! Great renovations, safe area, and really nice gym. I'm excited to use the pool and outdoor fire pit when everything is ready!

Reply from Knolls

Construction is slow but that is on the construction company, not the complex. This is the most well run apartment complex I've ever lived in and the staff is incredible.

Reply from Knolls

Excited about becoming a new resident! Mitch has been very helpful in the leasing process. Love that everything is being renovated. The location is also great!

Reply from Knolls

Great location - walking distance to Kroger, close to gas stations, restaurants, etc. Very well maintained property. The maintenance crew responds and fixes issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Knolls

I haven't lived here very long but Knolls Place made the transition very smooth. I like that I can pay rent, request maintenance, and do everything online. They are really good about communicating with residents via email and text

Reply from Knolls

Great location! The Knolls offers a spectacular array of amenities for residents. The dog park is well maintained along with the grounds overall. It's a peaceful place to call home.

Maintenance crew is amazing and I'm happy to see the improvements coming along. I've been fortunate to have nice quiet neighbors and have had no issues, well maybe one issue... the squirrels have taken over my balcony so I can't enjoy it. As long as the neighbors continue to feed them it will be a problem

Amazing Staff, amazing amenities... the noise from the construction can be annoying but I know it'll be awesome when completed. The maintenance team is also extremely fast and effective.

Great alll the time.. life is so wonderful at the knolls. People are nice and happy with the new upgrades and features. I would not want to live anywhere else

This a well-maintained, quiet community that has done an excellent job communicating with residents during the construction. My only complaint is how the rent has increased with these newer amenities.

great maintenance staff, very quiet neighbourhood except for the occasional distant sirens, and a great new care team !! the gym too forever to open ( when we signed the least back in the summer, they said it would open soon ) though

The Knolls is being intentional about creating a welcoming and friendly community. I moved here from out-of-state, and the interactions I had with the staff at the Knolls were by far the most professional. Also, they hold frequent community events for residents. I don't often attend due to my schedule, but the fact that the complex still holds these events displays to me that they really are attempting to create a positive atmosphere. They are currently remodeling - some might see this immediate discomfort as negative, but ultimately, it's for the better. They are gaining momentum on the remodel, and it's actually turning out really well! The apartments are nice. I am staying in a recently remodeled apartment and I am impressed. There are a few details that seem to have not received as much attention as they should have received, but this does not affect the overall functionality of the apartment. In the case that something does go wrong, their maintenance is very responsive. Residents with pets are mindful about picking up their pet's waste. Regarding the location in Nashville, there are areas surrounding the complex that not well kept, and are generally populated by low-income families. However, the Knolls is a gated community tucked away in a slightly wooded area, so it feels safe and comfortable. The Knolls may not be the most established complex in Nash, but they are making real progress in being a legitimate competitor.

Reply from Knolls

I love the friendly staff and safe environment! They are also quick to resolve any issues I may have and do it with a great attitude. Blessed to be here!