I lived in the Knolls for 3 years and enjoyed working with everyone...accommodating & easy to work with. You can find a better maintenance service crew!

This is my second year living at the Knolls. I love the staff and the community. It is clean, peaceful, and safe. Even the maintenance staff is extremely helpful and friendly.

I've lived at the Knolls for a couple of months and it has been a great experience. The staff are friendly, maintenance is timely and the Cares Committee always has something fun planned to get guests involved.

This company has been nothing but great to us. Carie took great care of and truly did the best job we could have asked for. She gave us exactly what we didn’t know we wanted. They are beautiful Apartments and the staff are fantastic and professional

Great grounds, great office staff to work with & GREAT maintenance crew! I have not had many maintenance issues with my apartment, but when I do, they are on it.

I can’t say enough about the knolls! Everything has been so perfect since we moved in! I love all the events the caring team puts together!!

Reply from Knolls

Seems like a nice place to live and it’s quiet so that’s nice. I’ve only been here for about 2 weeks and there has already been two resident events which is really cool.

knolls apartments really feels like home. We came from VA and thought we’d miss out old place but we love knolls so much that we haven’t really missed our old place. Thanks Knolls!

Reply from Knolls

Great area to live in, great nature and facility. I LOVE living at The Knolls and plan on staying here. Renovations are great and love the many activities

Reply from Knolls

This is a great place to live. It is centrally located near so many things and is a great and safe area. The staff are awesome. This is the best aprment complex

Reply from Knolls

The staff here has been so helpful and patient, answering all of my questions and walking me through my first rental experience here in TN. The residents are friendly and the grounds are lovely! So far I've really enjoyed my experience.

Reply from Knolls

I absolutely love living at The Knolls. I fell in love with the community the first day I toured the complex. The staff is very friendly and on top of everything.

Reply from Knolls

Love the Knolls! They have been super easy to work with and are always available to help if you need it. The complex is very nicely kept up and I have had zero issues in the apartment.

Reply from Knolls

My experience has been very positive. Love the office staff who listen and understand concerns carefully. The new gym and playing area are brand new. The summers were a lot of fun too with two variety of pools. I also feel safe in the community and believe staff cares and strives to deliver the best customer service. I highly recommend this community. I am a single mom is very important for me and my 16 months old baby to feel safe.

Reply from Knolls

Though I’m just moving in so far I am very happy here. The amenities are great. The staff is kind and attentive. They have been prompt with making repairs. I look forward to spending more time here.

Reply from Knolls

I have loved my experience at the Knolls. The staff is friendly and helpful, the facilities are clean, and my apartment was spotless and updated when I moved in. It is also quiet and feels very safe!

Small community, very quiet. The remodeling has included a dog park and updated apartments and picnic area with grills. The fitness center is awesome and I love that it is 24/7 . You can do laundry in the building while you work out. It is very convenient. Both pools are beautiful ! Also, I love the community events that the Cares team puts together and they are very friendly.

The staff at the Knolls are very quick to handle your problems. I have had some, my apartment being on the first floor, I had was getting a few spiders here and there in my apartment. They were very quick to have the exterminator spray every week until they were no longer a problem. Maintenance staff are super friendly and very reliable, most of the time arriving within an hour of me making a request! It is also a very quiet community, and I have rarely heard anything besides what was going on in my own apartment. I gave The Knolls only 3.5 stars because although recently renovated, it still has its problems, ie my cabinetry is a little wonky and the windows are very much outdated and probably the originals amongst a few other cosmetic details. That being said, they are older buildings anyways, so they made do with what they had, and for that I give them credit! Overall, I have very much enjoyed my apartment thus far, and don't plan on moving out anytime soon!

Good location with plenty around, Great gated community with two pools. Just built an awesome area shaped like a guitar that you can have a bonfire in!

I have been a resident of the Knolls for going on 5 years now. The office and maintenance staff have always been attentive and compassionate to my needs. Thank you.

I've had a great experience my first month here. Friendly people, nice amenities and quiet. As someone who's living on their own for the first time, I feel safer here than I thought I would. I also love that I am so close to dozens of grocery stores and restaurants.

I really enjoy the community events. Trivia night, taco night, fall celebration etc. Maintenance and Staff are attentive and understanding. I enjoy my neighbors!

Just moved in 3 days ago, but so far we love It! This is our first place together and we couldn't have found a better option. Maintenance very quickly came in and fixed any issues we noticed the day after moving in. We are happy to call this place home!

Great community and staff. I enjoy the the small gatherings throughout the week. The upkeep of the property is in great condition. Neighbors are super friendly. I love the fact that maintenance response with a sense of urgency if there is something that need to be fix. Overall great complex.

I think this is such an amazing program! What a special reward for becoming a part of this community I look forward to seeing what will come of this! App was so easy to download! And it's user friendly