Moving in in August and I already LOVE this place! Management is so easy to work with and they have made this process smooth and flawless. So excited to live here!

I have definitely enjoyed living at the Knolls. I think the new upgrades are making it even more enjoyable. I can't wait to see what you all have in store.

I haven't lived here very long but Knolls Place made the transition very smooth. I like that I can pay rent, request maintenance, and do everything online. They are really good about communicating with residents via email and text

Love the knolls! Trish at the office is amazing! The maintenance team is very responsive. No major complaints. I'd love to have a washer and dryer provided but the laundry on-site is nearby and very affordable.

Reply from Knolls

The apartment complex is very nice. They really care about the tenants. They keep the apartment complex very clean they have well organized events to make sure that the neighbors know each other they have great amenities with a great workout station and a great pool two of them actually am the maintenance staff is very nice and accommodating they fix anything that you ask the apartments are very updated

Reply from Knolls

i love the renovated buildings ! quickest maintenance response rate ive ever experienced :D super close to various shops and interstates, and still quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Knolls

Great grounds, great office staff to work with & GREAT maintenance crew! I have not had many maintenance issues with my apartment, but when I do, they are on it.

Reply from Knolls

I have lived here over 4 years and the staff members are friendly and helpful (especially the manager). Great maintenance professionals ( that even change your light bulbs). Small apartment but very convenient for everything and close to downtown. nice swimming pool. Neighborhood seems safe. Little noisy and messy right now because of renovations but it will great when completed, modern kitchen and hardwood floor. The ground are beautiful and the grass is always green.

Reply from Knolls

The apartment complex is very nice, quiet, and well-maintained. The office staff seems to be a bit overwhelmed at times (I had to call a few times to get them to prepare my lease renewal forms.. seems like that's something they'd want to be on top of) but they are friendly. The Cares team puts on great little events and get-togethers as well. I've had no major issues in my apartment in the past year that i've lived here.. plumbing, electric, appliances, everything has been smooth sailing since i moved in.

This is by far the best apartment complex that I have lived in! The staff is beyond friendly and I am blessed to have awesome neighbors. Last but not least, I love the facility upkeep.

Reply from Knolls

Very nice renovations overall, a friendly staff, and a decent location. There were some issues with the renovation of my apt specifically, but they were addressed quickly. So far, I'm happy with my choice!

Reply from Knolls

Great property. Love the new renovations. Quiet and friendly neighbors. I love that the staff works very hard to keep the property clean. Overall great living experience.

Reply from Knolls

I am really enjoying my stay thus far! Issues are quickly resolved and there's great customer service! My dog enjoys the dog park and a great location!

Reply from Knolls

The Knolls is clean and friendly. Love the social events! Great fitness center and pools. I Would recommend to all of my friends. The staff is also fantastic.

Very happy here at The Knolls 😊 The grounds are very well kept, very quiet. The staff here are wonderful and very helpful. Maintenance requests are taken care of the same day.

This apartment facility is very clean safe and inviting, i appreciate the time taken to make everyone feel at home. also the staff is very friendly

I really like this apartment complex. It's quiet, clean, and affordable. The maintenance staff is prompt and the office staff is friendly. The only downside is the location; it is not convenient for either interstate.

I've lived at the Knolls for 3 years, and outside of all of the construction, it's been a wonderful place to live. I like the location, and the recent renovations have the complex looking great!

The knolls is a great place to live. The staff is very attentive and friendly. Even with the renovations going on, the apartment complex is always clean.

Reply from Knolls

The. Knolls creates a very pleasant atmosphere as well as hosts Lots of involvement opportunities. Their maintenance team is always available and quickly.

Reply from Knolls

I've been here at the Knolls for about a month and so far it's amazing. It's quiet and the other residents are friendly. The units are modern. The staff is friendly.

Reply from Knolls

We love the Knolls. They have been extremely helpful so far getting us organized and ready to move in. Everything is clean and new and very cozy, and the amenities are great.

Reply from Knolls

Just moved here, but so far so good! Great renovations, safe area, and really nice gym. I'm excited to use the pool and outdoor fire pit when everything is ready!

Reply from Knolls

Construction is slow but that is on the construction company, not the complex. This is the most well run apartment complex I've ever lived in and the staff is incredible.

Reply from Knolls

Excited about becoming a new resident! Mitch has been very helpful in the leasing process. Love that everything is being renovated. The location is also great!