Small community, very quiet. The remodeling has included a dog park and updated apartments and picnic area with grills. The fitness center is awesome and I love that it is 24/7 . You can do laundry in the building while you work out. It is very convenient. Both pools are beautiful ! Also, I love the community events that the Cares team puts together and they are very friendly.

The staff at the Knolls are very quick to handle your problems. I have had some, my apartment being on the first floor, I had was getting a few spiders here and there in my apartment. They were very quick to have the exterminator spray every week until they were no longer a problem. Maintenance staff are super friendly and very reliable, most of the time arriving within an hour of me making a request! It is also a very quiet community, and I have rarely heard anything besides what was going on in my own apartment. I gave The Knolls only 3.5 stars because although recently renovated, it still has its problems, ie my cabinetry is a little wonky and the windows are very much outdated and probably the originals amongst a few other cosmetic details. That being said, they are older buildings anyways, so they made do with what they had, and for that I give them credit! Overall, I have very much enjoyed my apartment thus far, and don't plan on moving out anytime soon!

Good location with plenty around, Great gated community with two pools. Just built an awesome area shaped like a guitar that you can have a bonfire in!

I have been a resident of the Knolls for going on 5 years now. The office and maintenance staff have always been attentive and compassionate to my needs. Thank you.

I've had a great experience my first month here. Friendly people, nice amenities and quiet. As someone who's living on their own for the first time, I feel safer here than I thought I would. I also love that I am so close to dozens of grocery stores and restaurants.

I really enjoy the community events. Trivia night, taco night, fall celebration etc. Maintenance and Staff are attentive and understanding. I enjoy my neighbors!

Just moved in 3 days ago, but so far we love It! This is our first place together and we couldn't have found a better option. Maintenance very quickly came in and fixed any issues we noticed the day after moving in. We are happy to call this place home!

Great community and staff. I enjoy the the small gatherings throughout the week. The upkeep of the property is in great condition. Neighbors are super friendly. I love the fact that maintenance response with a sense of urgency if there is something that need to be fix. Overall great complex.

I think this is such an amazing program! What a special reward for becoming a part of this community I look forward to seeing what will come of this! App was so easy to download! And it's user friendly

The community so far seems nice, they have neat text updates such as the gates being worked on, or community events held that day. They are a little strict on parking which was odd to me. And the water pressure is terrible.

Awesome complex and great staff. Very quiet and well kept. Our cares team is always doing something thoughtful for our community and the newly remodeled guitar park is beautiful. The pools are amazing and are always clean. I love this complex and would recommend anyone to move here.

I love it here cause the staff is always friendly and efficient. It's a quiet and safe environment! Residents are friendly and I enjoy the community events the apartments hold!

The Cares team is doing well, we like the 3 events they put on each month. Donnie is very helpful and kind, Mitch is responsive with leasing info. Maintenance is quick, although we keep having a brown recluse problem that doesn't seem to go away. Overall, we're really enjoying our summer here

what the hell is this thing - 28 more characters - 0h shoot 60 a h here we go i'm talking about the review and reviewing me talking about the review

Moving in in August and I already LOVE this place! Management is so easy to work with and they have made this process smooth and flawless. So excited to live here!

I have definitely enjoyed living at the Knolls. I think the new upgrades are making it even more enjoyable. I can't wait to see what you all have in store.

I haven't lived here very long but Knolls Place made the transition very smooth. I like that I can pay rent, request maintenance, and do everything online. They are really good about communicating with residents via email and text

Love the knolls! Trish at the office is amazing! The maintenance team is very responsive. No major complaints. I'd love to have a washer and dryer provided but the laundry on-site is nearby and very affordable.

Reply from Knolls

The apartment complex is very nice. They really care about the tenants. They keep the apartment complex very clean they have well organized events to make sure that the neighbors know each other they have great amenities with a great workout station and a great pool two of them actually am the maintenance staff is very nice and accommodating they fix anything that you ask the apartments are very updated

Reply from Knolls

i love the renovated buildings ! quickest maintenance response rate ive ever experienced :D super close to various shops and interstates, and still quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Knolls

Great grounds, great office staff to work with & GREAT maintenance crew! I have not had many maintenance issues with my apartment, but when I do, they are on it.

Reply from Knolls

I have lived here over 4 years and the staff members are friendly and helpful (especially the manager). Great maintenance professionals ( that even change your light bulbs). Small apartment but very convenient for everything and close to downtown. nice swimming pool. Neighborhood seems safe. Little noisy and messy right now because of renovations but it will great when completed, modern kitchen and hardwood floor. The ground are beautiful and the grass is always green.

Reply from Knolls

The apartment complex is very nice, quiet, and well-maintained. The office staff seems to be a bit overwhelmed at times (I had to call a few times to get them to prepare my lease renewal forms.. seems like that's something they'd want to be on top of) but they are friendly. The Cares team puts on great little events and get-togethers as well. I've had no major issues in my apartment in the past year that i've lived here.. plumbing, electric, appliances, everything has been smooth sailing since i moved in.

This is by far the best apartment complex that I have lived in! The staff is beyond friendly and I am blessed to have awesome neighbors. Last but not least, I love the facility upkeep.

Reply from Knolls

Very nice renovations overall, a friendly staff, and a decent location. There were some issues with the renovation of my apt specifically, but they were addressed quickly. So far, I'm happy with my choice!