Knolls

4.6

4.6

The knolls apartaments is The best pLace to live, safe, nice neighbors and amazing people in the office, always ready to help us. So happy living here!
Everything is clean, everyone is kind and respectful which I think is essential wherever you live.. and the lawn is always maintained! It’s peaceful
Great apartments with great features and amenities! Maintenance personnel are definitely great and always keep residents happy! Very safe community as well
We love all the events and the residents we have met through the community events! We love getting out to the pool and walking around the community!
Just moved in yesterday, and so far have had a good experience. Maintenance was very quick to respond to a problem I found. The buildings are pretty old, so there are quite a bit of weird little things like the floors being uneven. The complex is huge, but the grounds are kept well. Excited to check out the rest of it in the next few days!
I have enjoyed living here! The front office people are friendly and quick to respond. Maintenance are also efficient. There is always something fun and engaging going on at either one of the pools or the guitar park!
Good place to live... lots of events and things to do from the complex... safe,clean and close to everything... Great place to live and play
This is my first month as a resident and I am very pleased with the complex. The grounds are very well kept and the folks are super nice. So glad I chose The Knolls.
Staff is very helpful. They get your maintenance request done in a very timely manner! The events are also a lot of fun and highly suggest checking one out!
I love the apartments definitely feel at home! Everyone is really helpful and friendly! Dog park is kept up really nice and the gated community gives