I love the area. The staff is super friendly and very easy to work with. My puppies also love the dog park. I just moved here recently and I wouldn’t change it.

Quick to respond, friendly, convienent location, and newly renovated. I have loved having a fireplace, community firepot, and gym on site! Perfect place to call home!

Great community, residents, social events and gym! The security gate could be better, and apply to ONE car each to prevent trailing and the residents could do ALOT better with cleaning up after their pets

I just moved in and it is great living here. The staff is so nice and very involved. Love the perks that come with living here. Not to mention the cleanliness around here is awesome.

Reply from Knolls

Love the staff! Love the dog park and the dog spa!!! The apartments are amazing. It’s such a great community! The cares team and events are awesome!

Reply from Knolls

I love living at The Knolls - so much so that I lived here 9 or so years ago and just moved back. I couldn't be happier to be here and you can't beat the location!

Reply from Knolls

Has been great since I moved! Quiet, good apartment and nice people! The area has a lot of options and the maintenance services are really quick and efficient! Thanks Trish!

Reply from Knolls

I moved to the Knolls unseen from abroad and have had the absolute best experience. The entire staff here has been supportive, kind and helpful. Also the community is fantastic, have met a lot of really great people through the events held here every month.

Reply from Knolls

I’ve loved living here so far. The fireplace is gorgeous, and the premises is very clean. The only issue is the walls are very thin. I can hear my upstairs neighbor playing pool right over my bed every night.

Reply from Knolls

We've had nothing but an amazing experience at The Knolls. The most kind staff, wonderful neighbors, responsive maintenance, tons of parking, and no issues to speak of. Thank you for being an amazing apartment community!

Reply from Knolls

Very easy access to many places like Wamart. Renovation looks great with a nice environment. Nice staff and security gate makes it a safer place to live in.

Reply from Knolls

Love living here. Staff is great. Sad to see the surrounding area full of beautiful trees and atmosphere being torn down to build stuff but overall great experiences living here !!! Very accommodating!!!:)

Reply from Knolls

It's really nice community with great people. But was much better surrounding with a little forest. There's a construction instead of trees. I'm so sad.

Reply from Knolls

Moved in at the end of June and no real major problems! The maintenance staff are great and have gotten all of my issues fixed the same day if the part was available.

I enjoy the quiet and beautiful setting..nice people...lots of amenities and fun activites most every week....great location...easy to get to any area around mashville

Incredibly fun and unique community events make this place feel like home. It’s a quiet neighborhood, family friendly, and fantastic amenities (and maintenance crew!)

Absolutely a beautiful place to live and I feel so at home I love it. All the neighbors in this community are so friendly and inviting it’s so wonderful.

Beautiful safe community. Great amenities and wonderful office staff! Super convenient location. From touring to move in day, the office was so helpful and kind.

We moved here a year ago and this has been the most amazing community everyone is so friendly. The maintenance crew is u real! Their response time is prompt. My favorite this is how dog friendly they are! I love the dog spa! Makes giving Tank a bath so much easier.

I have been here 2 weeks and I don’t really have anything bad to say about the place. It did take a while for them to fix the gate out front but other than that I am glad I chose to live here.

I love the resident events that Josh and Rebekah have organized. Its hard to walk up to a group of people that you don't know but it makes it easier because they are very approachable and welcome you in right away. I'd love to see more events geared towards the young professionals that make up a big part of our community here.

I have had the best experience with the staff with any problems I've had or just a friendly encounter! There have been a few problems, but maintenance is fantastic and always fixes things literally the day it happens. Whether it's a little thing, like a loose door knob, or a major thing, like my microwave malfunctioning, they don't hesitate to make the problem right and in an extremely quick manner. I am impressed with how nice truly everyone is who works here, and am so glad that I chose to live in the Knolls!

I've been here a few weeks now. The process has been smooth from start to finish, and I love my cozy little space. The finishes and amenities here are really nice, the units are quiet and efficient and the staff is friendly.

The staff are so friendly and there is a real sense of community here. My friends are jealous because their apartments do not have group activities

I always feel safe and secure here. I love that it’s 100% gated and that there is roaming security at night. I also love the dog park!!! I have met a lot of great dog-parents over the last few years. :)