I feel like my community really wants to engage with its residents. I'm constantly receiving emails and letters about resident events, community donations, and new endeavors the office is undertaking. This communication is wonderful and always keeps me informed which makes me feel appreciated!

Great! The Dog park is the best, it really seems to bring the community together and easy to meet new people. Excited to see what the events are like onsight.

The best place to live! The rent is reasonable, the neighbors are great, and the apartment is awesome. The staff is also lovely and always helpful!

It’s a great quiet place to live especially for a night shift worker. Parking is never an issue, the gym while it is not huge is new and very nice!

So far with only living hear 2 weeks I have enjoyed the living experience here. There is minimal noise which is what I expected with living in an apartment.

We just newly moved in to this place and we feel this place is so safe to stay and we have all the shopping needs nearby. We get atmost support from the leasing office team and they do appropriate followup with respect to move in formalities

I have enjoyed my time at the Knolls. It is pretty quite and I feel safe. However, I do wish my apartment was more spacious or at least had a bar area so that I could have a space to work and eat. I believe other units have this feature, but there was a mix up when I first moved in.

Extremely dangerous entering or exiting the Apartment complex onto Ole Hickory Blvd. The back gate should be open from 4pm to 8pm during the week. Maintenance could oversee the gate during those hours.

I’ve been at Knolls Place for nearly 4 years now and have enjoyed every moment! The staff at the Knolls are always helpful, knowledgeable and prompt. This type of integrity is rare and it always remains consistent. It is a peaceful apartment complex with friendly neighbors and hospitable staff members. Even the owner is personable and gracious. What a gem! I feel that I am so blessed living here!

It’s great here so far. The staff is nice and helpful and the maintenance team is quick and considerate. Look forward to more days here. It’s a quite friendly neighborhood.

Have been extremely welcoming since before the beginning! Very helpful in all of my requests! Fantastic management! Truss is the woman! I truly am happy here!

I have been at The Knolls for a few months. I love my place and the management is so helpful. I feel safe and love the events they throw! Definitely would recommend it!

Maintenance requests are super easy to do and they take care of everything right away. It's also fun and neat how they have events for the residents.

everything has been amazing and I love living here. It’s quiet and clean. Maintenance responded so fast to my request and fixed the issue. I’m happy I found this community

Just moved in recently. Great place to live, haven’t had any issues. My favorite part of living here is the gym. Super convenient and easy to access.

The Knolls was by far the best apartment complex to work with for my roommate and I’s out of state move. Their leasing manager and assistant manager, Trish, finally gave us the peace of mind we were looking for and we are so happy to call The Knolls home. Their amenities and maintenance crew are also amazing!

The knolls is the perfect place to move. The location is great, the maintenance and building managers are so sweet and helpful and everything was super clean moving in!

Everyone is so helpful! We just moved in and absolutely love the knolls. Everything was so clean when we first got here and they are confidently located.

This is seriously a place you should call home! The amenities are great and the staff amazing! I just love here! It was my first apartment all by myself and the experience was better than I expected!

The community is so charming, the unit is renovated & reasonably priced, and maintenance is very very responsive/friendly if you ever need them!

I have enjoyed living at The Knolls the past three months. It is very peaceful and quite. Also I love how much the office staff cares about their residents. They host great events, print newsletters, and they’re friendly.

I love it here! I have had no issues. The staff is nice and it is in a very good location. Everyone is so nice here and I get to see dogs all the time.

I have only lived in the complex for a short duration of time but have enjoyed the amenities and appreciated the flexibility of the leasing staff.

Living at the Knolls has been such a great experience, and that is wholly due to the staff. All of the people in the office are extremely kind and helpful. Not only is there someone always available during set office hours, but emails are always answered in a timely manner. The maintenance staff are phenomenal and will be at your apt to fix whatever needs fixing almost always within a day! The grounds are kept extremely clean and everything is always in working order. If anything gets damaged, you can expect it back up and running within a few days. Overall, I would not willingly choose to live at any other complex, and I'm so happy that I chose to live here!

The knolls has wonderful maintenance staff and awesome apartment complex for pets! I love the dog park and all the sidewalks to take my dog on long walks.