Knolls

4.6

4.6

I have lived at the Knolls for the last 4 years, and I could not have made a better choice. Even as a few staff have come and gone, the new hires are just as kind and helpful as the last. The staff are truly what make this complex a great place to live, and I'm so sad to be leaving! The grounds are amazing, the pools are well kept, and the gym is perfect for a quick workout. Maintenance is 10/10, and I would bet that there is not another complex with a better maintenance staff in all of Nashville. They usually are at your door the same day, if not within the hour, you make a request, and everything is fixed in a timely manner. If your on the edge, just move here and thank yourself later!
The Knolls apartments have been the best apartment complex that I have ever lived at in Nashville. My neighbors are friendly and the maintenance team always come to fix things in a timely manner. I have no complaints.
Nice place. It has access to several grocery stores. Gated community and dog park. The complex has a diverse group of residents that live here.
Super happy with my apartment! Great value for the price. Super clean complex, no bugs whatsoever, quiet and friendly neighbors. Staff are super friendly! Planning on renewing my lease! Plus the gym is amazing & we have Subculture down the street.
So far so great! They took care of my maintenance request the same day requested. The office is kind and answered all of my questions. I am happy with my decision on picking here to live
So far the people I have met have been very friendly. I dropped my debit card and didn't know it . I had a knock on my door from the upstairs neighbor who was returning it to me.
So far so good. It's a nice, quiet area and I feel safe. I also love how I'm so close to all the stores and there's so much to do in the area
Great customer service the manager is fantastic the way he communicate and help is 100% .I will recommend the people need apartments thank you
I love living here so far, everyone has been nice and the moving process was so easy especially for me being a first time renter! Trish really took care of me.
Living here is the greatest!! Awesome location. Great prices on apartments and live in cost. Love the staff. They are so wonderful and nice. By far my favorite place in Nashville to live.