Move in process was seamless and the management are so nice and helpful! My neighbors are very kinda as well and the property is very clean!

I love living here. I havent had any problems and when I do have a problem maintenance is there super quick to help and fix it. It’s quiet and cozy too

I love being a resident at The Knolls. It’s a great community and the maitenence is so quick to respond. And the CARES team is so much fun! We moved here from out of state and they made us instantly feel at home.

I lived here as a child and so I knew when I had the chance I wanted to come back! Everything I remembered it to be and more!! Upkeep is immaculate. Other places need to take notes!

Very nice apartment complex. Love all the added options; dog park and bathing station. Office staff is very welcoming, nice and helpful when an issue arises.

I love the knolls! The maintenance team is always fast, polite, and effective (which is hard to find at an apartment complex). They host fun get together's so you can meet the people who live near you and the amenities are great!

The knolls is the best place to live. The Maitenence staff is always super responsive and everyone really cares about you here!! The CARES team puts on so many fun events.

I have been here since September. During that time there were monthly events to get residents together in a social setting which is nice to try to build a community versus a place to live. The apartments are a decent size and the location is great. The staff personnel are friendly and helpful. If you have a problem it is worked on most often same day. Only improvement I would suggest is stronger water pressure.

Move in was super easy! Can already tell I’m gonna love living here! Trish was very helpful with getting info to me and helping me every step of the way

The knolls has amazing sidewalks for walking my puppy and maintenance crew! The maintenance staff is always quick to respond to any request. They’re usually filled by the time I’m home from work.

I have lived here for about a year and a half and i have no complaints. It's been such a smooth and enjoyable experience. A community where you know many neighbors is not common now. Thank you to all the staff that puts in such hard work into our community.

I am moving into the Knolls in 2 weeks and am beyond excited! When we toured it, it was the best apartment we had seen out of at least 10! Great atmosphere, great customer service, very homey feel.

I feel like my community really wants to engage with its residents. I'm constantly receiving emails and letters about resident events, community donations, and new endeavors the office is undertaking. This communication is wonderful and always keeps me informed which makes me feel appreciated!

Great! The Dog park is the best, it really seems to bring the community together and easy to meet new people. Excited to see what the events are like onsight.

The best place to live! The rent is reasonable, the neighbors are great, and the apartment is awesome. The staff is also lovely and always helpful!

It’s a great quiet place to live especially for a night shift worker. Parking is never an issue, the gym while it is not huge is new and very nice!

So far with only living hear 2 weeks I have enjoyed the living experience here. There is minimal noise which is what I expected with living in an apartment.

We just newly moved in to this place and we feel this place is so safe to stay and we have all the shopping needs nearby. We get atmost support from the leasing office team and they do appropriate followup with respect to move in formalities

I have enjoyed my time at the Knolls. It is pretty quite and I feel safe. However, I do wish my apartment was more spacious or at least had a bar area so that I could have a space to work and eat. I believe other units have this feature, but there was a mix up when I first moved in.

Extremely dangerous entering or exiting the Apartment complex onto Ole Hickory Blvd. The back gate should be open from 4pm to 8pm during the week. Maintenance could oversee the gate during those hours.

I’ve been at Knolls Place for nearly 4 years now and have enjoyed every moment! The staff at the Knolls are always helpful, knowledgeable and prompt. This type of integrity is rare and it always remains consistent. It is a peaceful apartment complex with friendly neighbors and hospitable staff members. Even the owner is personable and gracious. What a gem! I feel that I am so blessed living here!

It’s great here so far. The staff is nice and helpful and the maintenance team is quick and considerate. Look forward to more days here. It’s a quite friendly neighborhood.

Have been extremely welcoming since before the beginning! Very helpful in all of my requests! Fantastic management! Truss is the woman! I truly am happy here!

I have been at The Knolls for a few months. I love my place and the management is so helpful. I feel safe and love the events they throw! Definitely would recommend it!

Maintenance requests are super easy to do and they take care of everything right away. It's also fun and neat how they have events for the residents.