The apartments are small. However the dog amenities, maintenance, and grounds are great. Location is close to normal necessities (gas,grocery, etc) but also traffic to and from highways is difficult.

I have enjoyed living here. The grounds are beautiful and the apartments are very nice, just small. The maintenance staff is awesome and the office staff is pretty good for the most part!

A pleasant touring experience, the paperwork was easy and minimal. Moving in has been relatively painless. Our apartment is nice and quiet. Overall, we've been enjoying it.

The whole team couldn’t have been more helpful in helping in my international move. I can’t thank everyone enough. Highly recommend th Knolls to anyone new to Nashville or just looking for a supportive and nice place to live.

I love The Knolls! It’s my peaceful place I can call home. I love the staff and the maintenance crew is the best of the best! Love my home so much!

Staff has been friendly and helpful so far. The apartment is what we had hoped for. It was a little dirty but after a bit of cleaning our move went smoothly.

Everyone is like family and we look out for each other. The maintenance staff is quick and top notch. The office staff is friendly an outstanding. The cares team is awesome, and they REALLY do care about us.. The grounds are so well kept, they are the best around.

I'm in love with our residents! My husband and I throw the monthly events and help build a community atmosphere and I LOVE it. We also really enjoy our space... It's beautiful, well-maintained and just generally pretty great. The amenities are killer as well. All in all... Amazing!

Moved in yesterday and already feel at home! You can tell they care about their residents and want to make them feel like a priority. The location is great, too.

I love living at the Knolls. I am quickly approaching the end of 2 years here and am looking to hopefully spend a third. The entire staff including maintenance is wonderful! The property has expanded and developed throughout my time and the renovations are well worth the stay.

Just renewed my lease after one year. I enjoy staying here at the Knolls. The location is convienent and the Cares Committee are friendly and helpful.

I love this community! Everyone is friendly and the cares team makes meeting new people so easy! I am still so happy this is where we decided to move!

Customer service and community events are great! The office staff is friendly, but the gate security could be a little more strict with car entry.

The management and maintenance staff are absolutely wonderful! Always available in case of an emergency and always quick to respond. Maintenance always goes above and beyond! Windows are extremely thin and being next to a gas station and a highway requires use of a noise maker at night in order to not be disturbed too much.

Generally solid, with an attentive staff. Kept clean and organized, amenities are attractive, including on-site fitness center, laundry, dog park, etc. Never does it feel unsafe, despite being in a "questionable" part of town in perception. Generally quiet and the redesigned/restored apartments are nice.

Been living here for almost 3 years and have had nothing but pleasant experiences. The office staff are so nice and the maintenance team responds very quickly. Also all neighbors have been respectful and quiet. Definitely feels like home.

had a great experience being shown around and finding my first apt...Trish and the crew are so easy to work with. looking forward to all the amenities and things to do in the area.

Truly miss living here. I had to find a slightly larger place for less rent. Aside of the cost, the Knolls Apartments are the best I’ve ever lived in

I love that maintenance is so quick to fix things!! I submit a request before work and by the time I get back home in the early evening they have fixed whatever the issue is!

Great staff and community. Maintenance problems are addressed quickly, within the same hour most of the time. Apartments are well equipped and updated and the whole campus is very pretty and peaceful.

I have enjoyed my first few days here. Neighbors welcoming me and offering help. Quiet community and helpful office make this place an awesome place to live.

wonderful ,great, super, just right,couldn't be better ,very happy ,love it , so glad to be here, great staff, lots of parking , friendly critters all around.

The Knolls is a nice place to live, small apartments but not bad for the price. Maintenance is always great and quick to help with any issues.

We moved recently and we like our apartment very much. Maintenance were swift in resolving the issue. Apartment has gym new equipments, laundry has new machines.

We have just now moved into the knolls. We love our apartment. The complex is clean, quite and secured. The apartment are neat,clean and well maintained. The knolls is good value for money