Knolls

I've lived at The Knolls over three years. Every time I call, the office staff is stellar and maintenance is always available to assist. Thank you for making this a great stay thus far!
I love my apartment and my community and find the staff is generally available and willing to help with any problems or concerns. My only complaints are the outdated appliances that I often have trouble with.
never had any problems with any of the staff. They are always on time and willing to help. Community is always kept looking nice and a quiet place to live.
Overall service . Fast maintenance service. Defenetly love the pools and how clean the stay . Would like to see the parking sweep and you can for sure get 5stars
I'm so happy with my apartment. I love the balcony the most. All of the staff are so quick to help with any request I have. They ask all the time if there is something that needs attention. I really appreciate that.
I've had a great experience living at the knolls. They are involved and always let you know what's happening through email, texts and newsletters. If you need anything, they don't hesitate to help!
I have very much enjoyed my time at the Knolls. The complex is kept very clean and I have never had any problems with any of my neighbors. They are all very nice and polite.
Apartment is great, they quick to address issue when they occur. They are available whenever you need them. My neighbors are great and friendly.
Ive lived here at the Knolls for about two years now. I'm now in my third apartment. The office and staff are very friendly and understanding and helped me out when I needed help. Trish is amazing and the landscaping is beautiful. ( I wish there were more flowers outside my new apartment, though.)
Great people and great place to live. Wish they would upgrade the apartments a little more since rent is going up. The complex is always so clean and the yards always look great.