Koi Apartments

4.5

4.5

John
My favorite part about living in this community is the staff and location. First of all the staff is and always has been so helpful and friendly . Then you know of the fun adventures in Ballard.
Michal
Really enjoy living here! There were a few issues with the unit at move in but the team was kind and responsive in getting it all taken care of. The only thing I would improve (besides the condition of units for move in) is that the elevator gets quite dirty between cleanings
Colin
Beautiful loft, great location and a friendly staff. Had a few issues with my keys when I first moved in, but besides that, overall a great experience.
Zach
Awesome apartment - I've lived in 3 others in the past which were courtyard style. I've never lived in a secured building type. So far, it is amazing!
Kristi
Thank you for the 10 minute massage yesterday. It is nice to have these little perks from the management. It also gives us options of local business in the area.
Mike
My experience here in the Koi property has been over all very good! The amazing staff as well as the great amenities are a good match for the neighborhood!
Taylor
Updated appliances, fairly sound proof walls, and garage are all some of the highlights! Not a very scenic location, but close to local breweries if that’s your thing
Connor
Amanda and Rhiannon were overwhelmingly helpful and continue to be with extreme optimism day to day. Adrian, the maintenance person, has responded to my numerous maintenance requests within same-day and sometimes hourly times.
Yiyi
I love the location and it's really convenience living here with groceries, bus stops in walking distance. It'd prefect if less homeless around.
Sydney
Love koi. Price is great for the size and location. Really fun neighborhood. Quiet when windows are closed. Very clean. Free sir mix a latte is awesome.