Koi Apartments

It's been a great place to live thus far. Moved in right as quarantine was hitting, so lots of time spent here. Grateful to have nice outdoors spaces and the rooftop. Friendly & attentive staff around!
It’s great I can’t complain. The team is awesome and is understanding and always willing to do more to get the job done. Definitely feel good living here.
I really enjoy living in my apartment here. My neighbor across the hall is very friendly, and the community overall is usually respectful and kind.
Koi Apartments has been a great community in the 3 years we’ve lived here. It’s been wonderful living here with our dog, many dog friendly neighbors!
Amazing management team, very accommodating and super friendly. Also the neighbors I have had a chance to meet are nice as well I enjoy meeting everyone and my pup enjoys meeting all the other dogs. The design of our apartment is also pleasing, and what a great neighborhood to live in as well, so much access!
The staff is super helpful and friendly. The first floor lofts are great, but surrounded by concrete which is an issue for cell service (fixable). The industrial business across the street is a source of noise, however. I always am woken up at 6am on Thursdays.
We really enjoy living here, we enjoy the apartment itself, our neighbors are never loud, and we are glad the gym is back open. Thank you Koi!
Koi is a great building, and the staff is awesome. I love my apartment - though I'm moving into a home i bought, otherwise I'd stay for longer. Thanks for the awesome experience this past year and a half!
Koi has done a good job of taking precautions during Covid and the front desk workers are great! I’m happy to be in this building during this time.
I renewed my lease for the 2nd time now. I really like living here because of proximity to amenities, friendly and responsive staff, and clean facilities.