Koi Apartments

4.5

4.5

The staff is friendly and helpful. The community is clean. The location is great. We have been here for over 3 years and we love living here.
It's been a great experience here. We moved apartments mid-way into our lease to a different unit in the building with ease and no associated move-out fees. All the folks working here have been readily available to help with any issues. The courtyard and rooftop are the best amenities in my opinion - I love how lush the courtyard is in the spring.
I really enjoy living at the Koi. The staff is friendly and prompt with providing support when anything goes wrong. The neighborhood is vibrant and there are lots of great restaurants close by. My only complaint is the noise from various things happening around the building all the time – it can be a bit of a hindrance while working from home.
Very responsive and organized management. Reached out shortly after survey to address my concerns. The city-wide presence of tents poses threat to the safety of neighborhood that is out of the management's control but the staff really tries to act in the best interest of the tenants to ensure safety.
I’ve had a great experience living with Koi and I will be sad to leave it! The staff has evolved and I love the current staff. They are very friendly and helpful! The community is also beautiful and I love the amenities.
Koi offers a self-contained, pleasant environment. The amenities offered are nice, the staff has been incredibly helpful, and the community created by other residents has been respectful and cognizant of personal space in the current social context. Proximity to Safeway/Target and local businesses is a huge plus for me. It's easy to support small businesses while also stocking up without needing to travel too far.
THANK YOU. “We must be the change ; want to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi. “Though I might travel afar, I will meet only what I carry with me, for every man is a mirror. ... Smile. Give a genuine compliment. Hugs. Encourage someone. Change the way you feel. Help someone out in practical way.
Love the amenities and love the staff in both the leasing office and those who work around the building. Thanks for making it a great place to live!
We love this building! The staff are so welcoming and helpful. The unit is so quiet we can barely hear each other from room to room. We love the sunlight, the amenities and the updated kitchen and appliances. The location is great too!
all of the staff seem very nice and easy going and the apartment itself is very nice for being only a studio. The thermostat was a little hard to figure out at first but I got it figured out.