Koi Apartments

4.5

4.5

Verified Resident
We have loved living at Koi and wouldn't want to live anywhere else if we hadn't just bought a home. Our favorite parts about Koi are the friendly and responsive staff, the cleanliness of the communal areas, the insulation of the walls, and the location. Thank you for a great 1+ year in Ballard.
Verified Resident
1 star
At this time, no comments about my experience living at the Koi Apartments.....although the apartments are located in a convenient neighborhood.
Justin
4 months ago
My time at koi has been ok - neighbors and staff alike are friendly and respectful. I wish the staff would employ a larger security presence to maintain and monitor the South side of the building/street.
Claire
5 months ago
Love living at Koi! Beautiful apartment grounds and facilities. I never hear any noise from my studio and love the layout and feel of my home.
John
6 months ago
My favorite part about living in this community is the staff and location. First of all the staff is and always has been so helpful and friendly . Then you know of the fun adventures in Ballard.
Michal
7 months ago
Really enjoy living here! There were a few issues with the unit at move in but the team was kind and responsive in getting it all taken care of. The only thing I would improve (besides the condition of units for move in) is that the elevator gets quite dirty between cleanings
Colin
7 months ago
Beautiful loft, great location and a friendly staff. Had a few issues with my keys when I first moved in, but besides that, overall a great experience.
Zach
8 months ago
Awesome apartment - I've lived in 3 others in the past which were courtyard style. I've never lived in a secured building type. So far, it is amazing!
Kristi
8 months ago
Thank you for the 10 minute massage yesterday. It is nice to have these little perks from the management. It also gives us options of local business in the area.
Mike
8 months ago
My experience here in the Koi property has been over all very good! The amazing staff as well as the great amenities are a good match for the neighborhood!