La Contessa

Property is well maintained and safe environment. Amenities still well maintained even through this pandemic. Keep up the great work! Residents are all friendly.
Very well maintained. Maintenance is always pretty fast. Always clean and if issues arise they’re dealt with right away. Very trusting and great community to live in.
I have enjoyed living at La Contessa for about 3 years. I enjoy using the gym and pool. Staff is professional and understanding. Maintenance is fast and knowledgeable.
Absolutely love the atmosphere here it’s amazing what you can find with only an hour to do so. I was given an hour to find a place before I had to go out of town for work and they were right there to help me
Awesome location! I love that everything is very close by like HEB, Target, Homegoods, it’s no that far away from the mall. It’s in a good area.
Absolutely have loved living here! Staff is friendly and always helpful! Residents are friendly throughout the community. I have made my neighbors into life long friends!
The office staff is very helpful. Amenities are great and most of the residents are friendly and considerate. Overall, the complex provides a great atmosphere.
Employees at the front desk made the moving process easy and very informative on the apartments and returned phone calls at a reasonable time.
Great location to stores, restaurants and highway. Good price for all the amenities. Bad thing gates seem to never work. Would be good if complex had a remote control for residents to open gate to get in the complex
I have had a good and bad experience so far. I had not been told the apartment was for a handicap person. They did lucky have another apartment for me ready to go. I am happy with the new apartment just needs some small issues looked at.