La Contessa

4.6

4.6

definitely 5 stars and more! friendly neighbors, peaceful environment! :) i love the atmosphere here, it’s comfortable and located in a beautiful, convenient area!
Really nice place to live. Location is great and convenient, amenities are nice, and the community is pretty peaceful. My kids and I are happy here!🙂
Pool season is here and there's no better place to be than LaContessa! Scorching heat will be more bereable here, not minding hitting the 110's
The apartments are nice. However there is no storage space except closets and kitchen cabinets. No pantry, no linen closet and no coat closet. Apparently There is no garbage disposal in any unit. When we got our apartment keys, it still needed a lot of cleaning and maintenance work. Leasing office people are nice and professional.
Really recommend this place. Office staff are friendly and professional. The entire complex is well kept and dog friendly. Really had no issues so far.
We have been living here for about four months now and we love the atmosphere and the tranquillity of the complex. The peace of mind of having gated parking is always a plus. The only bad thing is that some requests are not addressed by the staff. But other than that great place to live
The community is beautiful! The front desk staff are very helpful and the property is well maintained. The property is clean and has plenty of dog friendly areas.
Beautiful apartment great amenities highly suggest or recommend this place as you’re new home.Maintenance is always quick to take care of issues and the front staff is awesome to work with.
Need more drive and willingness from office personnel to make their customers happy. I've had several situations that at 1745 I let the office know I'm heading over there to speak to them and their response is, but we are closing soon. Also still being charged for renters even though I have insurance, and still haven't been reimbursed for the months that I got charged even they signed a document confirming they received it, I let them know that I have a bundle insurance so it automatically renews. They really need a class on treating the people who are the customers right, and not try to make them feel inferior when they tell them something. E.g. my insurance is the same one, also you signed the paperwork stating that you received it. Also sent a confirmation email, but when you make a mistake you try to blame the customer who is complying to avoid additional fees
The location and apartment size is amazing. Happy to have moved to an apartment after dealing with college living spaces. Puppy and I enjoy it here!