I’ve not been there long but the staff is super friendly and informative. The community seems to be nice and quiet. The town homes have plenty of space and amenities of the apartments. It’s nice that it’s a gated community, coming from out of state it makes you feel safer in a new place.

Love the apartment it’s very nice and the community is amazing !! The pools are nice and so is the staff and everyone here . The central air is not so good

Love it. Always clean, the pools are beautiful, decent gym, maintenance respond super quick when you need them. Staff is always making activities for the residents.

It has been a good experience so far. Very clean surroundings, awesome atmosphere and great service. Would like more discounts on existing residents so we can stay longer.

Reply from La Contessa

I have loved living here. Peaceful and no problem with neighbors. Everyone is willing to help, and the it’s so clean. It’s a little overpriced, but worth it.

Reply from La Contessa

I love the walkways for my dog to walk. Lots of light at night. The gardens are kept up very nicely. The dog park is nice also. The grounds are kept up.

Reply from La Contessa

Employees are very nice and always make sure their residences are happy. The area is always clean so as the pools and the gyms. Maintenance is very helpful and when you request for maintenance they reach you as soon as possible.

Reply from La Contessa

Great place to live with modern living spaces, friendly staff, excellent service, and great amenities like two pools! All at a great price point too.

Reply from La Contessa

very spacious our town homes, bedrooms and very spacious. the only think are the closets on the bedrooms are small, bathrooms are spacious have the w/d hookups

Reply from La Contessa

Is a very clean property, rhe office staff is always kind, and excellent presentation Ans the customer service experience is great. We enjoy our two year living at la contessa

Reply from La Contessa

They are very friendly, love their events, and they handle requests very quickly. I would highly recommend this apartment community to friends and family.

Reply from La Contessa

Its perfect i loved sow much Its perfect whit my children and my family the spaces are perfect to go out fothe attention for the people are perfect and the quality of the services isr a walk

Reply from La Contessa

Calm neighbourhood with great installations. Would be nice to have a small soccer field for the people to play beside the basketball court that we have already.

Reply from La Contessa

great! can be a bit noisy at bad hours with dogs and chatter but this small complaint dwarfs the many positives. convenient location and beautiful, clean apartment!

Reply from La Contessa

I’ve lived at La Contessa for a little over 2 years. My experience here has been a great one. These apartments feature a great staff, lots of amenities, and a great place to live!

Reply from La Contessa

Love how clean and quite the community is, very pet friendly with plenty of facilities for them to be able to use the restroom. The convenience of having bbq pits for the residents to use is awesome with the picnic table set up

Reply from La Contessa

I love it here all the neighbors or very polite and greedy good out door environment the gym Area is always clean and good work out equipment

Reply from La Contessa

My wife, my daughter and I just moved in 2 weekends ago, so far we are loving the environment and the friendly neighborhood. I like how the pool is not far from our room and the barbecue pits are not far either. I am really happy and satisfied with the stay.

Reply from La Contessa

Everyone in staff super friendly made everything so easy for us. Community has everything we’re looking for and everything we need. Great location!

Reply from La Contessa

I love my appartment, my neighbors are so welcoming. I love that it has a view to the pool and is super close to the gym, plus my best friend is living Infront of me and we’re always hanging out at the pool and gym. Love living here

Reply from La Contessa

My experience has been great thus far. Everything has been easy and the staff is friendly and helpful. Looking forward to living at La Contessa

Reply from La Contessa

Quiet, close to many stores and restaurants. Easy access to highway. Amenities included are excellent. Upkeep is superb and maintenance is always fast.

Reply from La Contessa

So far I am very please with living here at La Contessa. The ladies in the office are always pleasant and helpful. The amenities are exactly what I was looking for.

Reply from La Contessa

I love the location and the landscape, people here are friendly, (staff and community). Would be 5 stars if it had more parking spaces available.

Reply from La Contessa

awesome. The apartment complex is really close to where I work that I am able to use my bicycle instead of using my sport utility vehicle to commute to work.