Great place to be at! Very tranquil and peaceful. Love the proximity to variety of stores and fast access to i35. My children and I love this place.

Reply from La Contessa

Quiet. Great amenities. Close to highway, grocery stores and restaurants. Also close to many schools. Service is great and quick when needed.

Reply from La Contessa

Great place to live, love the location near shop and restaurants, maintenance response is really fast and the amenities are very nice. We live at a 2 bedroom apartment and it is spacious and confortable.

Reply from La Contessa

I really like it herencia no noSe Everyone respect everyone and not to mention the star are airways helpful Every sigue get fix really quickly

Reply from La Contessa

I really enjoy living here Every is very respectful with each other and the staff is great they always have help us with any problem The place is beautiful and very quiet.

Reply from La Contessa

Management is very courteous and professional. Pool is always clean and really enjoy using the community gym. Only thing that could be better is if they fixed or replaced broken gym equipment.

Reply from La Contessa

I love living here, great community! Feel very relaxed. Neighbors are friendly and respectful. I wouldn’t trade this for anything! I love it

Reply from La Contessa

The fact everyone minds their own business and is a friendly environment is what I was looking for apartments . Also the the cable with WiFi is a plus so I am very satisfied living in la contesta.

Reply from La Contessa

Great residential place! We live so close to everything. There are two gyms, two pools, and places to have BBQs when we have visitors. It’s also quiet, everyone respects your space.

Reply from La Contessa

Have had a great experience living here so far!! Pool is great and apartments are so nice... The staff has also been really great and helpful!

Reply from La Contessa

Well i really dont wanna write this review but whatever. Whatever you think youa re paying for this apartment add $200 dollars to that and thats annoying.

Reply from La Contessa

Todo bien. Si se encontrara algún espacio para poder poner otra cancha, ya sea para practicar soccer o algo así estuviera muy bien, hay mucho estacionamiento y tal vez se podría usar un espacio de esos.

Reply from La Contessa

Excellent customer service experience. When I need some repairs your team are very efficient. Sometimes the green areas need to be clean. Because some people are not doing well with the pets poo But I understant the not everyone has good manners

Reply from La Contessa

Very nice apartments and amenities, convenient to most of Laredo. My only complaint is the occasional noise after hours. Management is pleasant to deal with but if you have to break your lease early due to work or unforeseen conditions, they are not willing to work with you. So be advised!

Reply from La Contessa

The apartment complex is very well organized, and have not had any problems. The staff and residents follow the rules that have been set, in which it keeps a safe and relaxed environment.

Reply from La Contessa

We absolutely love it here! My little family loves every single thing about this apartment complex and what it has to offer. Thank you to all the staff.

Reply from La Contessa

Its perfect i loved this places it's perfect i like this place to live with my fami the communal spaces are suitable and suitable for children who can play

Reply from La Contessa

Great place to live. This is my work home so glad I found a place that meets my needs. Everyone at the office was helpful in getting me settled in.

Reply from La Contessa

The only problem is the gates keep breaking. The maintenance staff is very helpful and polite. The unit I rent is spacious and fits my family well.

Reply from La Contessa

So far so good, Moved in a couple weeks ago and everything seems to be working perfectly, all the neighbors have been pretty welcoming and very nice, the area is very well lit and it’s in a very good location.

Reply from La Contessa

I really appreciate how helpful everyone has been so far! Move-in and setting up my rent payment has been easy. Beyond that, the property is lovely and well-furnished.

Reply from La Contessa

excellent customer service , very clean facilities , excellent location is near the mall target heb marshalls old navy best buy mcds jhony cariños

Reply from La Contessa

Maintenance and front desk isn’t super courteous. Also, community is great. Although gates are never working properly, people, pool and community are great.

Reply from La Contessa

Love it. Always clean, the pools are beautiful, decent gym, maintenance respond super quick when you need them. Apartments are pretty and spacious.

Reply from La Contessa

Love the location and atmosphere....location is great but gates tend to fail CONSTANTLY AND THEY TAKE A LONGGGGGGG WHILE TO FIX...this is why review is what is