La Contessa

The process was fast and easy omar and office staff were extremely friendly and helpful aside from the property being very very nice it is also convenient to have cable included
Love living here! Staff is great, property is well maintained at all times, neighbors are all kind and friendly. I would refer anyone to this community!
Living at La Contessa has been enjoyable. We moved in blind to LaContessa and it’s made the moving from out of state a bit easier. Love being so close to everything we need.
Overall, positive experience. Great amenities and good value when compared to housing in other parts of the country. I really appreciate that the apartments are pet friendly!
I am very happy as a tenant and I have no complaints. The apartment complex is operated by a good, responsive staff. It's also a clean and overall quiet community.
I’m very happy la contessaapartments in Tow bedroom apartment size is pretty good compared to most . Fresh paint,clean carpet, new appliances, and awesome balcony . Price fair . Maintenance are on top of things responds within 24 hours unless it’s an emergency. Everyone on staff super friendly. Hardly hear any noise from other tenants. Take care of the grounds more. Yes it’s a very nice place to live.
I like the community. It is centrally location making it convenient. There are stores, gyms, and movie theater within 10 minutes. The complex is clean, peaceful and most days without incident. If I have to say why I gave it four stars is because of management. There are a few people in the office that are rude. The maintenance team is normally quick about repairs but not “emergency service”, so don’t have an issue after 5 pm. In addition too, I would say the apartment could be a little larger and to have the ability to use your own washer and dryer in the unit would be better.
Very Nice Place To Live. Love The Play Ground And The Basketball Field. The Swiming Pool Is Nice Place To Hang Out On Summer. The BBQ Place Is Great!!!
Muy bien muy bonito donde estoy viviendo la área es muy céntrica y todo es súper tranquilo me gusta mucho y aparte los eepartam netos tienen muy buen tamaño
Good community. Very well kept and maintenance is always very attentive. Great office staff and always very helpful. Great community overall and gated.