La Contessa

4.6

4.6

The staff are very friendly and the neighbors are friendly also most stick pretty much to themselves but will say hi if you come across them it is a really good place to live
these two years have been great. They went super fast! Its a great residence to live and great neighborhood as well! Its a little bit pricey but its worth it
very comfortable place with many amenities , friendly neighbors and the location is very convenient. This is our third year here , my wife and I are very gald to stay here another year.
The community is located in a great area. Stores are near, supermarkets within walking distance and the mall is a 5 minute drive. The downside is hours of the pool and gym (not convenient). The furthermore the manager is not the most professional person.
I love that’s a closed community that provides the basics. Personally I love the dog park and the gym. I haven’t been able to use the rest of the amenities, but I’m glad I have access to them.
Very nice place! Very accessible to many places. Close to many things like the grocery store, restaurants, mall and even target!!! Clean place and pet friendly.
It’s been a great experience since we first moved in. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. They take very good care of their residents during these pandemics times. Overall a it’s a great place to live in, good location and offers good amenities.
3rd year here and we love it! the neighborhood is really quiet and every respects each other, tons of praking spots and grill areas are very clean !
The best apartments ever. The staff is very friendly and helpful, they take very good care of their residents. When needing something fixed they quickly take care of it.
Its a great place to live. Everything is literally close by. People are always out and are friendly. I especially love the dogs that are everywhere