Great place to live. This is my work home so glad I found a place that meets my needs. Everyone at the office was helpful in getting me settled in.

Reply from La Contessa

The only problem is the gates keep breaking. The maintenance staff is very helpful and polite. The unit I rent is spacious and fits my family well.

Reply from La Contessa

So far so good, Moved in a couple weeks ago and everything seems to be working perfectly, all the neighbors have been pretty welcoming and very nice, the area is very well lit and it’s in a very good location.

Reply from La Contessa

I really appreciate how helpful everyone has been so far! Move-in and setting up my rent payment has been easy. Beyond that, the property is lovely and well-furnished.

Reply from La Contessa

excellent customer service , very clean facilities , excellent location is near the mall target heb marshalls old navy best buy mcds jhony cariños

Reply from La Contessa

Maintenance and front desk isn’t super courteous. Also, community is great. Although gates are never working properly, people, pool and community are great.

Reply from La Contessa

Love it. Always clean, the pools are beautiful, decent gym, maintenance respond super quick when you need them. Apartments are pretty and spacious.

Reply from La Contessa

Love the location and atmosphere....location is great but gates tend to fail CONSTANTLY AND THEY TAKE A LONGGGGGGG WHILE TO FIX...this is why review is what is

Reply from La Contessa

Over all I’m very happy with this complex. I like the community and i like how close it is to your everyday needs, such as schools and stores. Having a gated community makes you feel good about letting the kids ride their bikes in a more controlled environment! Also having two pools to be able to cool off in on this heat is very nice as well!

Reply from La Contessa

Great amenities. Quite. Great area near restaurants and stores. Gate maintenance could be better. Gates are always needing repair. We should get discount due to gates not working

Reply from La Contessa

Wonderful place with friendly staff. Clean pool and nice amenities. Tons of parking with big spaces. A little expensive. Work requests are handled quickly.

Reply from La Contessa

So far, so good! I absolutely love my apartment. Lots of windows 6 total including one in the bathroom. Large bathroom and kitchen has a lot of cabinets and counter space. Lazy river pool is insane. Staff are crazy amazing. They answer my calls and they give me answers in a professional manner. Great place to live!

Reply from La Contessa

Great community, great service, great place to live in!!! I really enjoy the easy process to get into La Contessa, as well as all the help the staff provided me with! Thank you

Reply from La Contessa

Love this place well taken care of. I enjoy the events they make here. I think it’s fun and nice that they make things to keep us entertained.

Reply from La Contessa

After the initial hiccups associated with moving in, such as delay in apartment being ready, broken door knobs, being rented a handicap apt. Without being consulted, and pest issues, the apartment community experience has been great. The location and amenities are fantastic and the staff is very helpful. Would definitely recommend to potential renters.

Reply from La Contessa

Girls in the front are really friendly and go above and beyond! Great customer service. Very attentive, and outgoing. Great experience. Thank you!

Reply from La Contessa

The community is very welcoming and the staff is both courteous and prompt in their resolving of apartment requests. Additionally, because of variable working hours, it is nice that the complex is quiet throughout the day.

Reply from La Contessa

Pretty good experience, overall good neighbors, good staff, nice swimming pools, sometimes the gates don’t work but it’s not a big deal it can get fixed

Reply from La Contessa

Very nice community and location. The pool is amazing. The apartment complex is located in an area that is easily accessible to any needed accommodations. The staff is also extremely polite and helpful.

Reply from La Contessa

I really enjoy this living community. Great amenities, friendly staff, and overall great place to live. I use the community gym and pool regularly!

Reply from La Contessa

This has been a very well kept place which has been very convenient to shopping . Staff is friendly and very helpful. Have been enjoying the amenities very much.

Reply from La Contessa

Love loving here. I've had no issues so far..couple things could have more urgency when it comes to benefits offered. Bout over all. It's good

Reply from La Contessa

Love how quiet the community is and how clean management keeps the complex. Great place to live with plenty of amenities. There is always things to do with management providing them

Reply from La Contessa

Es un lugar perfecto para vivir excelentes con su servicio y mantienen muy limpio las áreas sociales. Es súper recomendando Nos gusta compar

Reply from La Contessa

Nice to live here but you can hear neighbors between roof and walls, the gates entrance have issues more often, maybe another trash container