Very quiet and beautiful complex. The staff at the office are very friendly and helpful. The landscape is well maintained. Overall this is a great place to live.

Reply from La Contessa

Great place to live. Very friendly staff. They answer maintenance request fast and efficiently. One down side is that sometimes the gates get stuck open. Usually fixed in a day or two.

Staff is very helpful and friendly. No complaints thus far. Maintenance issues here and there but nothing that can’t be fixed. Main complaint, gates are off and on.

Reply from La Contessa

Its is a safe community and staff is extremely friendly and helpful . Whenever you need help with maintenance or your billing they are there to help.

Reply from La Contessa

I really like the mixers management has I remember they used to have them every month however I’ve noticed they haven’t done them as much I’m not sure why I really like attending them because it was a way to bring the community together & of course the lazy pool available.

Reply from La Contessa

Excellent community amenities also it is ver quite place. There’s no much storage space in the units but overall very accommodating place for single, couples or families

Reply from La Contessa

i like to live here, it’s a nice place with good neighbors and excellent location, it’s a good experience to live here, I love the common areas.

Reply from La Contessa

My. It’s and I really love the location of La Contessa. It’s close to everything! Our unit is close to the gym and pool area. We love the peace and comfort of the place.

Reply from La Contessa

I have not lived here very long. The experience has been good so far. The grill stations they have on the property are very sub-par. Often dirty ( that's more inconsiderate residents), grills don't work very well at all.

Reply from La Contessa

Good place to live at...close to many amenities. The maintenance staff is awesome and always willing to help and please. Management needs a little work but what can they do

Reply from La Contessa

Great amenities and staff, anything I need is always a phone call away. The apartments are in good shape as well. They are very dog friendly and Grizzly loves it here.

Reply from La Contessa

We like living here. The maintenance people are awsome. If there is never something we need they get it done very fast. Most of the time it is done the same day.

Reply from La Contessa

It is quite pleasant to live in spaces where they are suitable for children and you can spend family time. In addition to being well located. Super recommended to live besides people are. quite kind

Reply from La Contessa

family. It has good places. I really like it. I highly recommend it to all families looking for a good place to In the summer it is super to be able to enjoy many acticedw scada month or for the children

Reply from La Contessa

Love my little home here, great space for a small family with children! The facilities are great, they are in great conditions and neighbors and staff are very friendly!

Reply from La Contessa

Life here has been good. and i have no complaints about the community. I just wish we were not required to use Spectrum. The repair/upgrade process they have been forcing our community to undergo is an endless series of hassles.

Reply from La Contessa

Big and modern apartments. Green areas are always clean. Beautiful pools, nice areas for activities and grill, good gym. Maintenance guys respond quickly.

Reply from La Contessa

Pues muy bonito el apartamento y todo muy satisfecho, nomás el aire acondicionado no me funciona tengo una semana diciéndoles y no lo han solucionado pero de ahí en fuera todo muy bien.

Reply from La Contessa

I just moved in - the staff has been extremely friendly and helpful during the move in process and the apartment was in fantastic condition when I arrived.

Reply from La Contessa

I love the location and how close it is to everything. It's a nice, quiet community in the middle of the city. The apartment itself is modern and spacious, and feels like home!

Reply from La Contessa

Great place to be at! Very tranquil and peaceful. Love the proximity to variety of stores and fast access to i35. My children and I love this place.

Reply from La Contessa

Quiet. Great amenities. Close to highway, grocery stores and restaurants. Also close to many schools. Service is great and quick when needed.

Reply from La Contessa

Great place to live, love the location near shop and restaurants, maintenance response is really fast and the amenities are very nice. We live at a 2 bedroom apartment and it is spacious and confortable.

Reply from La Contessa

I really like it herencia no noSe Everyone respect everyone and not to mention the star are airways helpful Every sigue get fix really quickly

Reply from La Contessa

I really enjoy living here Every is very respectful with each other and the staff is great they always have help us with any problem The place is beautiful and very quiet.