La Contessa

4.6

4.6

Jaime
Some comunity amenities need attention (pool was usually in need of cleaning to remove leaves, basketball net is tore and needs to be replaced), but overall it's a great place
John
There needs to be a change in management! The maintenance team needs retraining. They can not or do not know how to repair anything, it takes them two week sometimes to change a filter. On a positive note, Great location!
Javier
Great location to be, not to far from anything. Staff and management very kind, respectful, and great service. Maintance orders completed in a great time, if request is made..
David
Peaceful 🏖️ Quiet NeighborHood with great Residents. Always well kept ground and trash facilities. Things are fixed timely (rarely anything breaks) and parking is readily available.
Fred
I have enjoyed living here very much. Mainly because of the location and amenities. I do wish the exercise equipment was kept in better shape and replaced accordingly. It would be nice to have the TVs in the gym actually working. Rent has gone up considerably but nothing else seems to get improved and maintenance has been taking longer than they used to.
Cynthia
Este lugar es verdaderamente hermoso , yo estoy feliz de estar aquí es muy tranquilo no se escucha ruido , los vecinos muy tranquilos y respetuosos
Josue
We just renewed our lease for a second year. We absolutely love everything about this home. ❤ It is a nice quiet neighborhood. We also love how clean the complex is.
Destinee
I love how comfortable I feel and how welcoming everyone has been from the front desk to other residents. My only complaint would be that a lot of residents don’t pick up after their pets.
Valeria R.
I’ve lived at La Contessa for two years and I’ve been very pleased. The amenities are amazing! You get so much and the rent is still a reasonable prize. The staff is friendly and very helpful, they have always addressed any concerns I have had. 100% recommend living in this complex!
Paul
Living at La Contessa for over 4 years has been a great experience. I have referred two of my colleagues here because of my experience. Both have become part of the community