La Costa Villas

4.2

4.2

Bobbi
It's a quiet community No issues at all. Only thing I wish is the grounds were cleaner . The pool area is filthy . Also I've had an maintenance request that still haven't been addressed after several weeks ..I even got a review about the maintenance work but they never came and we still have the issue I was requesting maintenance for.
Kayla
la costa villas is such a calm place to live at, i love living here, the pool is so amazing and i genuinely love it here. i love that they give us residents rewards
Derrick
Great place to live very nice maintenance is great management is very cool pool is awesome dog friendly nice and clean friendly environment
Ashley
The process has been great! Excited to move in. The front office staff has been helpful throughout the entire process. Looking forward to being a resident here.
Ebony
about 2 months ago
it's been fine, pretty quite and chill for the most part. has been getting a little active lately, but i mean, its hasn't been anything to crazy so far.
Elia
about 2 months ago
I have enjoyed living here for the past year and I will continue to stay here when my lease is up. I have great neighbors and I’m in a great location. Everything is made easy and online for paying rent to having maintenance take care of things and this is awesome.
Zachary
about 2 months ago
Neighbors are nice. Leasing office is responsive. Maintenance is especially effective and quick. Now about that security (gates)....Well that needs to be addressed.
Irindric
2 months ago
5Stars i love ot here and the environment is great for hiking,bikin,walking and has great food with in driving and even walking distance.The grass is kept up and the grounds are exallent, i do maintenance & grounds for a living so i understand it's hard to keep it up sometimes, the grills need a deep clean,gym bathrooms need a deep clean and deep sanitized.
Alexis
2 months ago
This is such a great community. The leasing staff are wonderful, especially Tony. No noise. Great vibes. The pool is gorgeous and the dog bath is super convenient. I absolutely love it!
Kelsey
2 months ago
Parking is terrible, spots are tiny and your car gets dinged pretty often. Other than parking, overall a decent experience. Lived here for three years.