The rent is pretty expensive, but the community is so nice, very clean, and near so many great things (grocery stores, entertainment, bars/restaurants, etc.)! Also love that it’s super dog-friendly.

I would have liked to have a washer dryer in the apartment for which I don't have to pay extra money as that has been the case in my earlier apartments. I like the location and the service from the apartment staff. People in the apartment leasing office are really sweet.

Community and Amenities are really good. I am having problems with the loud noise coming from the apartment above me. Also, the water running through pipes has a noise which is really annoying when sleepingn

The apartment and the community is really beautiful. The path ways and the amenities are really well mainitained and the overall ambience is very peaceful and lively.

The apartment is quiet, nice, and conveniently located. There are also lots of families around which gives the community a friendly feeling and seems safe.

Excellent apartments with good maintainance, good neighborhood and walk trail with awesome lake view.First we thought of staying for 1 year but it’s been 2 years so far and we still want to renew our lease.

LOVE it here!!! Great apartment, spacious living, nice staff, love the area and how close it is to everything I need! Hope to stay for a long time!!

Application process was easy enough. Everyone in the front office has excellent communication skills. I am amazed that after meeting with Andy once two months ago, he still remembers my name and apartment number.

Great neighborhood . Loved the surroundings and cleanliness around. Good place for the families. Good schools and restaurants near by. Leasing office team is helpful!

I am really enjoying living at La Villita Apartments. The location is outstanding. Well maintained grounds and apartments. A great place to walk around with your dog, on the canal and around the lake.

I've been staying here for 3 years now. The maintenance guys are always prompt in completing the service orders. All the staffs are always courteous, polite and nice to talk to. I really love the events they organize.

They did not pay me referal bonus . It was purely there mistake and saying it needs to be approve by corporate. They are good in remaining.

I love this place and happy with the neighborhood . Maintenance people are amazing and right on time . Clean community, well maintained. Beautiful lake and walking trail. Good parks inside the community.

A full five stars! The maintenance crew is timely and professional. Grounds are impeccable and welcoming. Couldn't be happier with this place!

One of the best apartments I’ve ever been at. When it comes to front desk staff, maintenance, overall amenities, culture, and neighbors it is all around fantastic. I have lived here for two years and expect to live here for a minimum of two more.

Beautiful community....... very neat n clean well maintained.Maintenance people are very good...Well behaved staffs..Any complaint they response immediately

LaVillita boot camps are the best so far. Appreciate the maintenance team response. They are almost instantaneous like the 911. Overall, it's where we need to have a Home.

I’ve been here for One year and five months so far. Great management, Wonderful apartments, and vary nice and save area. Highly recommended

I like the close by lake, and the coffee machine. I like the trash vallet service. I dislike the parking situation, I think there needs to be tickets or some sort of system to ensure residents always have at least one spot that is not taken up by random people who don’t even live here!

I really love it here; sometimes I wish the walls were less thin. I can hear everytime my neighbor uses the restroom! But other than that, I always recommend this place to anyone I can :)

I love living in such a clean and put together neighborhood! I feel safe leaving my garage open and walking around the community! There are always monthly events to look forward too, and it is a great area for a growing family.

I love where I live, minus the fact that the whole facility is supposed to be nonsmoking, and my apartment smells like smoke daily from my neighbors. When we report this issue to the apartment complex, very little is done. It’s frustrating to feel sick from somebody else’s habit in your own home.

The location and views of this complex is awesome. Amazing ways to get out and walk. There is a lot of diversity within the community. Diversity is good, but it has proven to be hard to get to know people. The no smoking policy seems to be rarely enforced, as I see cigarette butts and people smoking all of the time. I wish it was enforced more strictly, as I smell smoke in my apartment from my downstairs neighbor. That being said, community is beautiful and unique.

Great location. You can live close to Dallas but not deal with downtown traffic. I have lived in 4 different units and all of units have Great natural light.

I am happy living here. I like to take a walk around river. People working at here always willing to help and nice. My neighborhood are nice also.