I’ve been pleasantly surprised to how wonderful this community is first all with the upkeep and presentation of the property!! Also, the neighboring residents seem to really care about the property as well. I’m looking forward to my stay here and only see many more great days ahead of me as a resident!!

These apartments are the best I have ever lived in. The neighborhood is clean, their maintenance is good, the leasing staff is polite and their amenities are perfect!!

We have lived here for over 5 years and love the community, how well the upkeep of the complex is, fast response times to work orders, and the overall feel of the apartments!

La Villita has been an amazing experience. We love the community and amenities. The management is always quick to respond. Beautifully maintained and peaceful :)

La Villita was one such place where I love to live. Amazing amenities. Good neighbourhood. Awesome maintenance service. The social events and get together of neighbours here are really wonderful.

I have been living here for more than 2years. Very safe community, great amenities, good staff and awesome maintenance crew. You feel like u r on vacation.

The leasing center staff are always helpful and welcoming. The maintenance staff are always timely and professional. The lawns are well maintained.

Great community feel - very safe and comfortable. Very well-kept and the staff is very helpful. The maintenance staff is very friendly and eager to help.

I have really liked living here. I just keep renewing my lease, even though the rent increases. The walking path is one of my favorite parts.

I've lived here for several years,and love it. It's very quiet and safe and maintains s family oriented vibe. Maintenance and security are both very quick to respond and the grounds and building are well kept. I feel very safe here as a single woman and would recommend this complex to friends.

La Villita Community is one of the best that I've stayed in my 5 years of staying in America,this place is promising well maintained and along with the friendly neighbors and child and pet friendly environment it is also near to all amenities ,stores and great walking trails around.The apartments are fairly large with high ceilings and great interiors.The management organises events every month to bring everyone residing together and their warmth makes us feel welcomed and homely everytime.We are loving our stay here as residents and hope to make more pleasant memories.

Reply from La Villita

It is a fun place to stay we came here for a temporary solution and ended up renewing for the 4th year this year, it has tons of amenities and very well maintained

Reply from La Villita

Very beautiful location to stay n very good services..The staffs n maintenance people are very good..very clean..The location of apartment is very good for kids...

Reply from La Villita

So far everything has been great. The area is nice and peaceful. Renewing online was a bit of a hassle because you have to do really weird things to get lease sign.

good aminities and location. also near to shopping, high ways, malls, and many offices. Kids friendly parks, swimming pools . also near too many doctor offices and schools including primary and montesorry.

Reply from La Villita

I love it here at La Villita, it is so peaceful! I love the swimming pools and they are open only for residents and a guest. Everyone in the office are very friendly.

Reply from La Villita

La Villita is a beautiful apartment complex! The value and ease of the nearby pools, awesome dog park, and expansive lake make it special. The apartment itself is far more spacious than expected when I normally consider a 1 bedroom apartment. I do, however, give it 4 stars because I do feel like there are some unnecessary or over-the-top fees and costs for even the littlest of things. Nevertheless, I don't regret the choice to live here.

Great service from the leasing office. Clean, safe and quiet community. We plan on renewing our lease as early as possible because we enjoy the community so much.

Reply from La Villita

Pretty good. Lived here since 2014. The front office has been good about responding to any questions or concerns and helpful when we transferred apartments.

Reply from La Villita

La Villita has been a great place to live for the past 2 years. The staff and maintenance are exceptional. When something needs fixed, maintenance is prompt about resolving the issue to the highest standard. I couldn’t ask for a better place to live.

Reply from La Villita

Great community with wonderful landscape and resident activities every month. Build quality especially insulation could have been better. Need to maintain pool and spa better. Spa do not work most time. Great walking trials near by. Canal and lake sums up lavillita

We are for 3 years now and love our apartment and the locality. Also love to be part of all the monthly events that you have for residents.The best part is how timely the staff answers our concerns and fixed thing.

My first few weeks here have been amazing. The property is very clean and very quiet, just the way I like it. Every time I walk into my apartment after a long day at work, it feels like walking into a resort style vacation suite. I wish I could stay here forever! 😂

I love living here! Our apartment is exactly what we were looking for. The amenities are so clean and well kept. The pools are huge and amazing!

So far its been fantastic. The best community I say I lived so far in and around Dallas area. Its beautifully designed community with of space for roads, trails and out of all the lake and canal passing inside the community is top notch.