So far so good. The community is great. The neighbors are a little loud but I'm still giving 5 stars because we love the area that much. When we moved in, everything was clean and ready for us to use.

Reply from La Villita

The complex is quiet and maintenance is quick, friendly, and professional. Front office staff is always pleasant. La Vallita is a lovely place to live.

Reply from La Villita

It’s a nice place to live. The outdoor space is lovely and I really enjoy walking around. I also feel safe walking by myself around most of the neighborhood.

Reply from La Villita

Best apartment so far I’ve lived In, leasing people are amazing . Very clean apartment when I submit an order through the website the maintenance people get it done quickly

Reply from La Villita

Estoy feliz con esta comunidad es muy tranquila muy buenas personas viven muy linda muy limpieza y se lo recomiendo a todas las personas gracias por ser parte de ustedes

Reply from La Villita

Best maintenance group ever William provides the best service. I have lived at many complexes but the services here is top notch. Place a work order online and they are knocking on the door either same day or the next.

Reply from La Villita

Very good neighborhood and nice to go for a walk.The Lavillita team will respond immediately and check for the needful once. The monthly get to gather are so good to meet,celebrate, knowing new people and communications.

Reply from La Villita

Awesome place to live and great people Awesome team and great service Highly recommend for community living and residential leasing 5 Stars

Reply from La Villita

My husband and I love living in a community so central to everything that DFW has to offer. We have really fallen in love with Irving. We enjoy the view at La Villita for evening walks around the canal and frequent trips to the dog park

Reply from La Villita

There is a very kind and helpful staff up at the front desk, any time i had an issues with something or if i was unsure about something i was always helped in a professional manor.

Reply from La Villita

This is a neighborhood not an apartment complex. Streets and sidewalks are tree lined, there are several parks, great amenity center, two workout centers and two pools. The staff and maintenance is fantastic.

Reply from La Villita

Its good movement to live in this community. The services r too good nd quick .. even the aminity center is good. I love my house whoch im leaving now

Reply from La Villita

Great apartment complex. The staff is nice and the maintenance is alway very responsive. I love the 2 pools and the gym. Apartment is new, clean and specious.

Reply from La Villita

Great community. Great facilities..Great surroundings. These apartments gives very homely feeling and there is no disturbance at all. Best apartment until now.

Reply from La Villita

The office staff is always so friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is quiet and love the pet friendly area. Really enjoy calling this place home.

Reply from La Villita

I fell in love with this community while looking back in June. My husband and I looked at several properties, but we were looking for a community that was family friendly, had a garage, and extra storage in the unit. During our search we saw LaVillita second out of nine other properties and we compared every other community to this one and NO ONE measured up. We only kept looking because my husband wanted to be sure we saw the search through, but it was clear I had already made up my mind. This community was perfect, it had everything we were looking for plus it felt like home. We have enjoyed living here with our three year old. The community we moved from was not kid friendly at all because the outside area only consisted of parking and lots of cars driving around. There was no area to play and the nearest park was a nice hike away to walk to. At LaVillita it's perfect for him because he love being outdoors and our walks or even just sitting on our patio is very rewarding. Both the leasing office team and maintenance are very nice, personable and fast. I believe they really do care. Thanks LaVillita for making this place so enjoyable to live.

Reply from La Villita

We love this apartment community because it's located very convenient area which is safe and quiet. Wonderful staffs and maintenances provide great services whenever we need.

Reply from La Villita

It's excellent staffs who take good care of residents and solve problems timely manner. Wonderful neighborhoods and great location in safe and family friendly.

Very nice community .love the lake ,.injoy every day sitting on bench .just need little upgrade with showerhead .l like the Christmas party food have fun in party

This community just has that home feeling. When you stay here you never want to leave. the staff is awesome and the maintenance comes right away when you need anything done. Would like to stay forever!

Reply from La Villita

I like the amenities and location near my community. The service technician arrived on time . The resident app is one of the cool feature which is provided by the leasing office .

La Villita has been a wonderful place to live. The community surrounding the area is nice, the amenities are great, and the complex keeps up with making sure the area surrounding the apartments look good. Maintenance is usually quick and does a good job as well!

Reply from La Villita

Love everything about this community! The neighborhood, amenities and staff are top notch! Maintenance is always on top of things, and the leasing office is quick to answer any questions with a smile.

Reply from La Villita

The rent is pretty expensive, but the community is so nice, very clean, and near so many great things (grocery stores, entertainment, bars/restaurants, etc.)! Also love that it’s super dog-friendly.

Reply from La Villita

I would have liked to have a washer dryer in the apartment for which I don't have to pay extra money as that has been the case in my earlier apartments. I like the location and the service from the apartment staff. People in the apartment leasing office are really sweet.