La Villita

4.6

4.6

Clean, peaceful and beautiful neighborhood. Love the lake side view. Neighbors are very friendly and helpful. Great customer service and maintenance.
One need to Come n live here to feel all the great thng about ds community. It's a best place to live with family. Beautiful environment friendly neighborhood n friendly staff...
My husband and I just moved in a couple of weeks ago, we absolutely love it so far! We love how easy parking is and love how quiet the neighborhood is. The neighborhood is extremely clean and well kept up with which is drastically important. We love being so close to the lake area and being able to walk around while feeling safe and secure.
Great environment very clean and quiet would recommend this place to anyone. Home feels awesome. Amazing parking especially when inviting people over.
We will always recommended this appartment to family and friends. Because we are so happy to live here. They maintain community as clean and maintenance staff also good. We are happy to walk by the lake.
Amazing community and great place for walking around the lake !!Kids love to see the ducks and fishes in the lake and have fun time.Best place in the town.
I have been in this community close to 5 years and never had issues . I will recommend anyone who would like to stay in this place . Summer is a great time for walking around the community and schools are very close .
I am amazed at the customer service. Maintenance comes so quickly and does a thorough job the first time. I am so happy in the community. Great job!
I've lived here for about 9 years and I love the community and neighborhood, and the office staff. It's a wonderful place for family living.
I have been staying in this country and community since December 2017. Initially I was staying in a different apartment (within LaVillita) with my husband but we soon moved to a slightly more spacious apartment which we chose together. Since then we don't feel like moving out as we found an apartment which we can call "Home, away from Home". Love LaVillita!