La Villita

The beautiful scenery is what keeps you hooked to these apartments - the lakes, the beautiful trails, the pets - makes for the perfect ensemble for peaceful living
Great neighborhood. Very nice neighbors and community clean and quiet. Canals make for a nice ambience. Affordable for what you get/quality of unit. Only downside would be living here so long, unit needs updating. Wish it didn’t cost to update for a current resident.
Great neighborhood! Clean complex and friendly staff. The area is thriving with lots of new businesses to explore. The walking trails around the area are well kept and away from main streets
Eric was great and super helpful! He was quick to respond to emails and greeted me when I came to pick up my mail. They gave me a resident info packet too which was great because I’ve lived in other apartments and this was not the case. I lived in one apartment where it took me a year to figure out where the laundry room was. Once I checked out my apartment, I submitted a maintenance ticket because I thought my kitchen water wouldn’t get hot and the staff called me within 15 minutes to assist! The property is beautiful too. Thank you so much!
Awesome place to live.. Maintenance is done super quick every time I place the request, Clean surroundings, friendly neighbors. Best apartment I have lived in so far.
So far it’s been GREAT!!! Tanner In the leasing office is AMAZING, maintenance is IMPECCABLE & respond rapidly, location is PERFECT & I am thrilled to live here!!
I've had a great experience so far. Everyone at the leasing office is helpful. I'd highly recommend La Villita to anyone looking for a good community.
Everyone is SUPER NICE! The maintenance staff is so polite and quick to resolve any issue. The pool and gym are great and we love the walking trail around the lake. Perfect for an evening stroll. We’ve loved the 3 years we have been here.
Really like the community around me and the place is really peaceful, And the lake view is literally not needed to mention is really amazing. Looking forward to stay here for a very long time.
Parker Baldwin was great helping us find the apartment and went above and beyond helping us. Michael the manager has been great as well. He helped ease my nerves about moving and they both made us feel so welcome and apart of a family. We love the apartment complex looks nice and lots of things to do.