La Villita

4.7

4.7

The community is awesome along with the maintenance and staff. However, we continue to have problems as far as noisy upstairs neighbors. No matter how much you bring it up, nothing is ever done. We have gone through every measure we have been told to use and yet we continue to have problems. We are tired of complaining about the situation.
Good class environment friendly customer service and clean neighborhood and lake side walk and trash pick everyday and good response all the time
We have loved living here!!!!!!! We love the community. We love the lake and the friendly neighborhood. We love looking at the canal when we wake up.
Awesome maintenance service and friendly customer service staff......lake and canal well maintained...requests are answered immediately and taken care of.. cheers
We have loved living here. It has been a dream. Our apartment is right in front of the canal so I love waking up and looking at the window and see water. sometimes ducks wake me up with their quacking but I do not mind at all.
I simply LOVE this community. It’s by far the quietest community I’ve ever resided with! The lake is a REALLY nice touch too! There are sooo many active people to keep you motivated to stay fit as well!
Its the best community to live . Peaceful place with friendly neighborhood. The staff is amazing. Would b difficult to find anythng like ds anywhere.
Good place to live. Almost 6 years living in the same community. Apartment community is maintained well. Special thanks to maintanance team for their fast and hard work.
Great sense of home and maintenance of property. Amenities are maintained and offered of high quality. The location makes commuting convenient and accessible.
Amazing community with spacious apartments. Awesome community area. Great neighborhood for walking and jogging. Well maintained community with good staff. Great amenities.