La Villita

Wonderful community! Perfect neighborhood and a great place to be outdoors for walking,running and biking. Well maintained apartments, friendly management.
Loved it. Having a great time in this wonderful community. Roaming around the lake in summers is pretty amazing. The view from my balcony is pretty great too.
Its too good and well maintained. We have all the facitilies in our community. Faculty is too helpfull in all situations. We love our community
This is my first week here and so far so good! I like the community here and the staff. Great place to be outdoors for walking, running, and biking.
Me encanta vivir aquí , muy buena atención con los residentes lo único malo es los ruidos que se escuchan de los vecinos de arriba que no dejan dormir
Abolsutely love living here - It is the best apartment community I have ever lived in. THe grounds are always clean, the trash is concierge, the quickest maintenance that has ever exited, a safe locker system for packages, and two gyms and two pools.
We love our place, neat and safe! Great locations for family times, pool, gym and beautiful green areas, plus best views of the canal and surroundings!
Very family friendly and active community. Lots of walking and common areas are nice and well maintained. Layout if property is very well done and makes it easy to navigate for residents and visitors.
I love the property!! The grounds are kept impeccable. The staff is awesome. Quick. Resourceful and always responsive. Maintenance responded within 30 minutes
I've found my home here😊. The community is great, location is IDEAL! I love the lake and access to nature in my backyard. y'all are doing great!!