Best place ever.. I love the surrounding it's really really beautiful.. the coffee in the leasing center is cool so free and I usually hung around the computers and seating on the comfortable couches, it really have a wonderful sense of humor and comfortabliety. I also like walking around the lake it a beautiful place.. like the gym to it's amazing it's a classic and clean gym room and I enjoy going there..

I love the apartment location and the amenities it provides. The design is so good that it allows for ample sunlight to come in, which makes me feel so positive.

I like it here. The maintenance is fast and the campus is clean. However the sprinklers make the complex a wet mess and the dog park is flooding. Please fix!

Best place I’ve lived. Staff is usually really friendly, maintenance is professional and very quick to come by to resolve issues, and the neighborhood is nice and quiet, plus plenty of events for the community

Has been wonderful so far! Staff has been more than accommodating! Which I’ve come to learn the leasing office can make or break a community!

Nice community clean and good quality. However numerous fees and add on fees are numerous and significantly excessive. Example , Rarely (5 x) use vallet but required high fee every month. I see the fees as an at will method for adding revenue wo raising base rent.

It has been an awesome experience so far since we moved from Birmingham, AL. The location is very close to the various activities we attend.

I like the location with Lake view. Very clean and neat surroundings. Interior id very good with hard wood floor which i love. Noise free place . Totally enjoying it,

I’ve had a great experience so far and am on my second lease because of it. Love the lake community with a nearby trail. The property is well kept and I’ve yet to have any issues with noise or other disturbances at my apartment. It’s also conveniently located to a lot of great restaurants. Loving my stay!

The entire community is so beautiful. The staff very kind and the apartment in excelent's condition's. We are so happy for being here and for being part of this family.

Nice community with excellent maintenance.spacious rooms and no bugs or cockroaches.It has very good elementary school.very near to stores and easy access to airport also.

I really love this place already! Just a half a star shy of perfect due to some initial confusion/errors in the application/lease process. The staff was still super friendly and corrected the mistakes.

Good neighborhood and very close to stores& pgbt, schools. Excellent maintainance service and Support. Price is bit expense but it’s worth.

The neighborhood is clean & quiet. My family feels very safe here. The office personnel are friendly & helpful. The community clubhouse has issues in that the computers, printer, or internet has rarely been functional whenever I have gone over to use it, I find it very disappointing.

Have lived in this complex for more than 2 years and have loved every bit of it. This location is like a dream home and includes everything I’d ever want in an apartment community and more!

The amenities at this apartment are great! I love love living here. The grounds are well kept. The apartments are quiet. The front desk staff is always helpful.

Great, family friendly community with nice landscaping and calm environments. Monthly events for residents are a nice touch & the grounds are kept up well!

Everything has been great! Even better than expected and the community among the apartments is fantastic! The staff was incredibly helpful and there has not been anything negative thus far!

It is a very beautiful and quiet community and my apartment is very nice. I do like that the school is right where I can get my kids there on time and we can get to all I stores and just a few minutes I am happy to be here.

Awesome experience moving in to La Villita. Perfect place for family. This is the best apartment in Metroplex with very warm and supporting staff. Kudos to Lincoln management.

Reply from La Villita

We love our apartment. The view is amazing, and it is so conveniently located next to the dog park. The only complaint I have is the smoking around our apartment. For a non-smoking community, it is littered everywhere with cigarette butts. We’ve had upstairs neighbors dump their ash tray off their balcony while we are on ours, or the smell of weed fill our apartment when our downstairs neighbors are smoking. This place would be perfect if that policy was better enforced

The community is great and the services are good as well. I have not used all the facilities that they have yet but I am aware that they are well maintained and available such as swimming pool, gym, and others.

It really is a great community. Safe and family-friendly. It also has plenty of places to walk and great views of the lake. No community is perfect, but this one gets pretty close.

Good maintenance, good locality, Annually will be having good number of events that you participate & enjoy. Dog park and the lake view is good sight to enjoy

Good surroundings, neighbourhood. But having resounds from another apartment or footsteps noise. Everything else looks awesome. We also like the maintenance over here