I just moved here not too long ago, but it seems to be a good place. It is located in a convenient location in Santa Maria and the office is very helpful with problems or questions.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Todo perfecto me gusta el ambiente la alberca que hay mucho arbol que esta limplio el apartamento esta muy amplio todo muy bonito y esta tranquila el area

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It’s a wonderful community, family friendly and clean! We have really enjoyed the experience so far and look forward to the resident events.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Had been here 10 years ot a bad place like allot say it is honestly it is what u make of it. If u mind ur own bus and then no one really messes with u and nomproblems that’s the best place I have seen so far

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Moving here was probably the easiest move I've ever had. The front office staff made the transition a great experience and provided great service throughout.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Great so far. Nice quiet neighborhood with great amenities and people. Great responses on any issues that come up and love how clean the complex is kept.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It's been a great experience living in La Vista. Staff is friendly and always helpful all around good community to live in . I would highly recommend La Vista to family and friends.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love La Vista I just wish the annoying neighbors would keep it down lol. The pool and jacuzzi are absolutely amazing! Very nice job they did remodeling it .

Reply from La Vista Apartments

There a park next to my area and washing machine and it’s always clean and a friendly environment the pool is a plus and the workers are nice and friendly

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Very nice community. Very good county services offered along with childcare services. I wish there was more security at times due to break ones but for the most part its pretty safe.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I like living here. Its for the most part quiet and my son loves it. Hes made a few friends and i let him go outside to play with them. The parking is a little frustrating. I get home at midnight after work and there is nowhere for me to park because everyone has taken up all the spots infront of my apartment. I have to park down the way from my apartment and am not able to watch my car. Other then that its not as bad as i thought.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It has been really good so far, just a minor issue with my neighbor, other than that maintenance has been good. Security is also doing really well.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Living in the Vista is awesome because we have alot of open space to go walk around. Also we have a pool that we can go and refresh ourself when its hot.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I've liked it do far being here. Close to my job. I like like I'm located near all the stored I go to. Where I'm at in apartments it's clean outside.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

They lie the price is always way more and never consistent they broken into my car twice and still no cameras in the parking lot they have tried to charge me for kids writing with chalk on my fence I cant believe that one like I have time to go and check my fence to see what all these kids are doing outside I dont havectime to go outside n just check stuff out I work everyday to afford my one bedroom since this place is so dam expensive

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I have Been very happy living on this appartment. The people are nice and the place Is very nivel. I'm very grateful founding this appartment because it Is very nice place.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Great community. Very clean. Nice play grounds and beautiful bbq picnic area. What I love is that my laundry Matt is right next to my apartment don’t have to walk far. Our two pool areas are nice and are going to be great in the summer time.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I enjoy living there. The staff is friendly, so are the neighbors. However, VERY crowded & very little parking. The washing machines in the laundry room aren't very good.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love it but it has some small problems that needs to be fixed, they have to renovat the pool needs to be heated when it's cooled and needs to be clean also for the jacuzzi

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Management and maintenance are good. I’m not a fan of all of the noise at all hours, a lot of people at 4am honking their horns, and a lot of people going through dumpsters

Reply from La Vista Apartments

This is a great an beautiful place for living quite nature beautiful green areas I’m really recommended I’m living here for long time and I’m very satisfied with my experience

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I have Friendly neighbors that welcomed me to the complex witch made me feel Good. I really like my apartment thank you for giving me the opportunity to live in. La Vista Sencerly, Stella Cota💥

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I have 3 weeks here and it feel safe, and the community calm and polite. There is a bbq place and the people are nice and the playground its nice too, you get more people able to comunicate with each other.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

So far the experience is well the neighborhood is peaceful and quiet , there are minor details in our apartment that need fixing , but have been reviewed with office staff. We are loving our new place .

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Great staff, they really know what they’re doing. They explain every detail don’t leave any gray areas they cover all. Nice property and nice apartments for the price it’s good. The only thing I didn’t like was limited parking and that the studio apartments don’t have center light for the room/living room only in the kitchen and the restroom