La Vista Apartments

I have been here now for 9 months and even during a Pandemic my experience has been great. pandemic my experience has been great. Everything is well kept up and maintenance orders are fulfilled quickly! Awesome management & staff!
Great apartments ! would recommend to anyone. My experience has been great and the upkeep is immaculate. Very friendly and professional management.
Such a great place to rent! So much greenery all around! Staff is very helpful and efficient. Apartments are cute and cozy, very easy to personalize.
Good place to live, Apartments are spacious. Neighbors aren't as loud, everything is clean. Decent place to live. Definitely worth the price, would recommend to any of my friends.
The laundry and pool are some of my fav but the rest of the things like the help from the office has to be by far some of the best they ever had
We like the apartments here , everything is clean , peaceful & quiet , the workers that are outside are very polite as well . I like the view from our house , the trees & the little grass area the apartments have is just so relaxing & i love it .
Not bad overall. Neighborhood becomes infested with bugs at night. Haven’t been able to use the laundry room because the card machine has been broken since I moved in which has been very difficult.
Too much noise,cops due to drug incidents coming from next door neighbor... wish I can move out honestly but too pricey to upgrade to one bedroom.. rent increased... hard to pay when jobs have been taken away... child predator lives close downstairs that we weren’t aware of.. scared for my nieces to come by or even for our future child..
My first studio to move into and i love it. Quiet and peaceful. I love the outside and walking with my son and more freedom. Most apartments dont have open areas like here in la vista.
The apartment is comfortable. The grounds of the complex are clean and well maintained. There are some good amenities included. A good variety of stores within walking distance.