La Vista Apartments

4.1

4.1

Ashley
about 21 hours ago
We’ve enjoyed living here the past 2 and a half year. The neighborhood is starting to get pretty dangerous though. Conveniently located near lots of shopping and grocery stores, etc

Vincent
We just got bed bugs I don’t know how. I think maybe the neighbors had them first cause I don’t know how we would have them. It’s pretty quite for the most part.

Gisselle
New people to meet around the neighborhood. Pretty noisy but great place to live especially with the events happening at the apartments. You get along with everyone.

Joe
3 months ago
It's a nice place to live.its a good community to live in.i recommend moving here if you have a family or pets.nice pools and spas and showers outside the pool

Vincent
4 months ago
It’s okay been here for about 5 months. My catalytic converter got stolen from my car. Other than that it’s been an okay experience I think there could be some more cameras around the property.

Verified Resident
4 months ago
Lively community and spaceious apartments. I have been here for 2 yrs and i am still content with the complex. The area is well kept and we have cute bunnies in the area. I am enjoying my time here.

Soukaina
4 months ago
J'aime l'appartement de la vista, bien localisé, les voisins sont sympas et tranquille, jusqu'ici nous avons (mon mari et moi) eu aucun problème... Il y a une magnifique piscine où on peut se baigner quand nous voulons, plus le jacuzzi que j'aime bien aussi. Les employés sont serviable et disponibles à n'importe quel heure de la journée :) Je recommande vivement la vista Appartements 👍

Erica
4 months ago
I have been living in La Vista Apartments since 2019 I haven’t had any serious problems although I do have some concerns/Issues on the parking area that no one respects neither does the security on duty say nothing about the no parking zone.

Anthony
4 months ago
Hey, this is radio station W S K E E We're takin' calls on the wish line Making all your wacky wishes come true Hello I wish I was little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a six four Impala I wish I was like six-foot-nine So I can get with Leoshi 'Cause she don't know me but yo, she's really fine You know I see her all the time Ev

Cayla
4 months ago
Cars been towed while there's other vehicles sitting around the property that haven't moved for longer. Guests car stolen from the property. Needed garbage disposal replaced and after it was in still called someone else to stop the drainage because old pieces weren't replaced. ETC