I have been happy living here and what I appreciate the most is when I need maintenance at my apartment, I get immediate response. thank you

Reply from La Vista Apartments

The pool needs to actually be open if we are paying to use it and the kids make a lot of noise and leave trash but other than that it's ok..

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Friendly staff, and nice apartments. Maintenance is fast and responsive. We always feel safe here. Wish that they had some better community rooms, and better hours for the ones they do have.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Nice Apartements To Live In, But The Pest Control Problem Has To Get Better! But Other Then That I Would Reccomend La Vista Apartments To Other Ppl!

Reply from La Vista Apartments

i think that you take great care of the grounds ,maintence is fast promt and polite. everyonen works hard in the office , pool is beautiful ,but cold!

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Staff are alright, could be more concern about access from non residents. Also I do not like being harassed by security in my own living area. Am I not aloud to go to my car at night or something?? I don't understand that. And the smell of the air around here is Putrid sometimes. But that may just be Santa Maria.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Everyone is friendly in the office. My only complaint would be the facr the pool is almost always closes and theirs many people around here who sleep in their cars drunk daily getting in fights. Pretty dangerous.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I have been living here around 8!years and the changes that have happen recently to be honest have not been good and I think that the apts are way over price for what they are worth. There is old appliances and old carpet and the cost of this is high compared to apt with everything updated

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It's been good so far. When ever we have an issue with our apartment maintenance comes and takes care of it almost immediately. The only down side is that we only get one parking spot

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Everything is going great at the apparments, but there needs to be more regulations on trash that people leave around. Strick pool hours, there is always people after hours making a lot of noise

Reply from La Vista Apartments

The apartments looks great maintenance is there always when you need them. The only thing I am not happy is that I went few weeks ago and ask to rent the club house and one the secretaries told me that it was not available missing why it was remodeling that she will get in touch with me to let me know if I could get it. Well she never call me and I found out that it was in use and that they did nothing. The other reason I am not happy with out notice the pools close and it was a hot Sunday I was disappointed reason why I hardly use the pools and that one time that I wanted to use them there close

Reply from La Vista Apartments

La Vista has been good to us. My husband and I are happy in our studio apartment. I think three people to a studio max! Our neighbors have five people living a studio! Also, I do wish they would have security driving around the complex like before.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Overall needs a lot of work. To have maintenance have work done to your place, didn't know it takes a whole week for them to fix a piece of their property. Seems like they're quick to want the money, but not quick enough to help out the community. Not to mention there's always something wrong with the pool. Or dirty! They need to tell the kids that the jacuzzi is not a play pool. Can't even enjoy a simple session with my wife without having some kid splashing us.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

So far i love my home very much so. They are quick when something needs fixing, and very clean and well managed property. The people in the office that i talked to were very helpful...

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love the staff here at la vista. Maintenance is always quick to come and fix any problem I have and the landscape is beautiful. I really love that it's so quiet and peaceful at night and my children love the many playgrounds and amenities they can enjoy.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Its a nice. very clean but visitor parking is bad. the pool should be warmed. and people upstairs should be curtious to the ones who live on the bottom floor especially when they make parties. and Smoking is another issue, im pregnate and all my neighbors smoke.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

There could be more attention paid on the tents living. Better Maitnance request format, takes to long for them to comfort and repair. More security

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I move in almost a year ago its been a good year here im happy to live here i think its getting more expensive to live here but i still considering renewing my contract.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I have lived here nearly a year with my three children. The office staff are friendly, however, they are always busy. I think they need to hire an additional person so phone calls get answered...it haven't recieved any calls back for any reason. The maintenance guys are awesome. No complaints. The security.... There is none. Feeling safe is a huge issue here. Constant fights between drunks who urinate outside my place and sleep in their car. Nothing's been done about any of it. Theres bad and good wherever you go. Also it's pretty pricey... Everywhere is

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Expensive for the amenities they offer or don't offer in a dangerous part of town but the move was quick and easy if that matters to you then this is perfect

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love all the landsacaping and the events that's they come up with. The kids love to play on the tetherball courts and playgrounds keeps them busy

Reply from La Vista Apartments

The 740 S western Ave Apartments Have Been The Cleanest And Some What The Quietest! But The Maintanice Is Horrible It's Takes more Then A week Or Month To Get Something Fixed inside Your Apartment!

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Ive been living at La Vista Apartments a year now. Nice staff, maintenance is cool. Paying 2 grand for a 2 bedroom with roaches. No thanks. Prices are horrible and its nearly impossible to move out.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I like it here and the neighbors are friendly, this is the first time living in Santa Maria, Ca. The weather here is different then where I was living before in San Luis Obispo county.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Apartments are very clean. Appliances and fixtures could use some updating. Grounds are kept pretty clean, but could use some updated lighting. Seems very dark in some areas.