The office always responds quickly and resolves any issues I have had very politely. The community usually stays pretty well kept up with, as well.

First, I love all staffs. They are always welcome and very supportive. However, I wish the building is to be much clearer. I am scary about encountering cockroach at my room:( and I wish the maintain service will be instantly finished.

Not to bad of a living environment. Community staff are pretty nice and helpful. These is a little noise every now and then, but not too often. The apartment is nice and livable.

Great. I really do love my time here. There are few things that could get improvements, but nothing to complain about regarding the price I got.

It is good so far. I love the staff and their good energy but I hated the way my apartment was when I moved in. There were an big amount of bugs and it took awhile to get under control. I don’t believe I should have had to pay so much money just to feel comfortable in a place that should have been clean and pest free.

Nice apartments , a few problems , maintenance moves a bit slow . Overall great place for an affordable price . I do wish the outside was kept up a little better especially around the dumpsters

Very good location. Within walking distance of the school. Wonderfully happy staff who are knowledgeable about all questions asked and can communicate answers in an easily understandable way.

I have yet to receive anything for having to move in a hotel due to my toilet been broken with speaking to the manager she said some was going to be done but it haven’t yet also she never reached out about the issue

The staff is really nice and I haven’t had any major problems here. Maintenance takes some time, but it’s understandable and every time the maintenance guy is around he’s really nice as well. Any problems I’ve had have been resolved reasonably fast. Overall, I feel pretty good about living here.

Good place. Very okay. Not too bad. Good for a place to stay. Not really home often. Some issues with appliances but all fixed quickly. Good place

While the staff have all been friendly and there have been lots of great things, the requests for maintenance are basically completely ignored.

I’ve loved my experience so far at the Lafayette place but they take a while to fix things. I had a problem with my washer and I put in a maintenance request and it’s been over a week.

No repairs get fixed. The towing has been deceptive and misleading. The CA's are very helpful and have not been the problem. My shower doesn't drain, we have no AC, and my dryer does not work. This has been miserable

So far the maintenance team and management team has really been on top of everything! I really like how quiet it is here during the day and especially in the evenings

Wifi is not consistent. Poor customer service. Work requests and maintenance takes FOREVER. Breezeways in the apartments are always filthy. I have been living here for 3 months & I still have not received an electric bill.

I have only lived here for about a month and so gar, everything is great! The environment they created is awesome especially those workshops you guys had at the beginning of the year. The only downside is my neighbors. They are super loud and would blast music all night long. Because they didn’t do it during quiet time so I don’t know if I should report it.

The CAs are amazing, and the space is at Lafayette is nice. Some units could have a better upkeep, but all in all, it’s a very nice complex.

The move in process was great! Simple and fast. The apartment was pretty clean when we got into it and there were no major repairs that needed to be done.

The price is pretty good and the front office are easy to approach. While that being said the units and amenities are in need of trees it and it isn’t always easy to get them fixed.

Overall, it’s fine. Maintenance is an issue and I feel like there’s a lot of extra expenses (parking, etc.) that’s not mentioned when touring. Noise can be an issue, but it’s better recently.

really good apartment complex. the staff are very nice to me every time I need something. the overall management may need some work, but I can tell they are trying to make my experience pleasant

The staff here are amazing. They are always willing to help, and are always so friendly and have really made living here feel like home. The only thing I would really criticize is The maintenance has been a little lack luster when it comes to fixing and finishing things that we need to get done.

Apartment is nice but the building can be cleaned like the stairs. The community pool is pretty nice too. The hammocks are also a nice bonus too.

All of the CAs that work here are very friendly and helpful. However, if you submit a maintenance request it takes them a very long time to get to it.

Apartment is good Staff not helpful with maintenance. Give general replies not willing to solve the issues instantly . WiFi provider worst.