Kind neighbors. Friendly staff that cares. Close to campus. Great value. Wonderful amenities in the furnished apartments and in the clubhouse.

My residential experience has been awesome! I've never had any problems with the people here. Everyone seems so friendly. I would recommend this place to anybody looking for somewhere to stay.

Great for pets. Quiet location but close to university and good restaurants. Close to the park too. Maintenance responds quickly. Neighbors are nice. Great all around

So far, everything is going pretty good! No major complaints about anything, and the people in the leasing office are friendly. Not to mention that the price for rent is really good!

I love it here! The community really makes you feel at home. They always have a game night and special opportunities for you to have fun and enjoy yourself

So far my experience at the Lafayette Place has been great, other than a few repairs that needed to be done and they were completed fast. I do think we should have assigned parking for our apartments just because sometimes it is hard to find parking. But it is not a huge hassle. I hope to stay here a long time and can't wait until Summer to enjoy the pool.

I toured Lafayette Place because I was thinking about staying there! I LOVEEEE the staff! The leasing agent Ndia was amazing! She was so nice and very helpful! She answered all of our questions cheerfully and she seemed very excited about her job in general! I would definitely choose Lafayette Place over any other housing community when it comes to professionalism and overall tour experience! The apartment itself was very nice! I love the fact that space is furnished and the community seems very safe and clean. Definitely at the top of my list!

I love it and i recommend it to someone else. It’s a great neighbor for college students to live at and feel like they are at home during the school year.

I previously rated Lafayette Place 5 stars when I first moved here in June. However, since then I have had several issues with my apartment, as well as the management staff. There are two employees that seem to genuinely enjoy their job, and are capable of answering any questions or resolving any issues you may have. The others simply don’t care. The only time you will get anything accomplished from these employees is by going to the office personally and demanding that something is done. I’ve also had a maintenance request cancelled by one of the staff without the issue being resolved. I won’t be renewing my lease here.

I haven’t been here long but I love it so far. Everyone is friendly and the location is nice and feels very safe, The staff here is very helpful with any and all questions.

I love Lafayette place it’s nice and peaceful! I have never had a problem since I’ve been here and my rent and very reasonable I invited more people to come check y’all out!

Yes, I have really enjoyed living here at Lafayette Place it quite and has a great location complex is always clean. The work here are very polite and friendly at all times, work is done on time after being reported.

I love it here, the staff is so friendly and helpful! I am so glad I decided to live here. I will for sure renew my lease and tell people about Lafayette Place.

Room looks good and located near school. I love how the people here have events for the college students to make sure they are in a good position to start college

The activities are average. They barely give any incentive to want to renew. Wifi barely works if you arent close to the middle of the building

Living at Lafayette Place has been a positive experience so far. Move in was very easy and simple. Great location. You’re right in the middle of Oxford.

I've been here a little over 6 months and can't complain too much. It's fairly quiet, but I can sometimes hear my neighbors or people walking down the breezeway. Maintenance is still kind of slow, but that's because they're understaffed so I'm not too pressed about minor issues that pop up. For what I pay on an upgraded two bedroom with a cat it's definitely a great value.

A very convenient location, great staff and an unbeatable rate. It was a very easy decision for my roommate and I to renew our lease for next year too.

I have enjoyed living at Lafayette Place. All the events that are available are fun and the facilities are all kept up well. Only bad thing is I have yet to recieve a mail box key and I have lived here since August.

I love living here in Lafayette Place. I’ve lived here for about three years now and I must say that the staff has continuously helped me with anything I’ve needed throughout the years. It’s a great community to be a part of.

I like staying out here it’s nice and quiet! I also love the parties y’all host to meet and greets people around the complex and I can’t wait to do other fun activities.

So far, I have enjoyed my stay at Lafayette Place. Appliances are up-to-date and what little maintenance issues we have had have been quickly fixed by the maintenance staff. I am looking forward to my continued stay.

The best thing about living here is the people, both residents and staff. Also the proximity to Jackson Ave and the campus while still being a quiet place to live is an excellent combination.

I am enjoying and like to refer others. It is fully furnished and the facilities are good. It has good connectivity with The University of Mississippi.

Lafayette place is a very quiet and peaceful community, very friendly staff and a great location with nice amenities and it is extremely affordable!