Decent apartments but sometimes the management isn’t great. Has mic amenities and are renovating them so everything looks nice. Good gym equipment.

The renovated apartment is gorgeous. I only wish the grounds were maintained better. There's constant junk and trash littering the premises, leading up to my apartment. It makes for a poor first impression when I have guests.

Just moved in, but Great so far! Can’t wait to see what all Lafayette Place has to offer throughout the rest of the semester. Perfect location!

Living here is nice. The amenities are decent and the staff is usually nice and helpful. In the past, the management hasn’t been good but it has gotten better lately.

The apartment is very nice and it has all the desired amenities required to have an excellent experience. It also has a brand new television and excellent wifi internet.

Good furnishings (main attraction). Grounds could be cleaner. Staff is friendly. Overall, a good experience, but nothing necessarily outstanding. Expensive for what you’re getting.

I really love living in Lafayette place its a nice little cozy apartment for my best friend and i and its a reasonable price. The community is always having fun activities too

Don’t really know many other people that live here, but everyone generally seems nice and don’t make trouble, which is what really matters..

Nice units that are furnished. 1 bedrooms are a bit small. Furniture of good or decent quality. Good TVs and cable package. Quiet neighbors.

Its been okay. The apartment could use some upgrades. I still don’t have the granite counter tops. I still have really bad bug issues in the bathroom.

So convenient being close to campus and perfect size apartment for my roommate and I! There are always events at the clubhouse and the renovations made it better than it already was!

So far, I am loving living here in Lafayette Place. The staff is always friendly and helpful . They’re extremely attentive and always willing to help with any problems you may have.

Love the location and convenience. The community feels safe and close to town. Love the free transportation to school so you don't have to fight for a parking spot.

I love living here besides not knowing more about my roommate before I signed my lease. And after complaining, I’m still having problems with her.

It’s a nice basic place to stay but make sure you double check the lease to see what you are getting. Sometimes the staff says conflicting things.

I definitely recommend Lafayette Place over any other apartment complex in Oxford. The staff and maintenance crew always go above and beyond to make sure their residents are comfortable.

I just recently moved in but so far my experience has been amazing fast and friendly employees in the front office combined with a beautiful and quiet neighborhood I love it.

This is actually a really great community to live in! I love living here! The amenities are awesome and the staff is super friendly!! Will refer a friend.

Not super responsive to some maintenance requests, but otherwise, great! We have beautiful rooms with great appliances, and the staff is friendly

I love living in the apartment community. It’s so quiet and I have not had any maintenances problems. Whenever I have a question I can call and receive an answer instantly

Great experience! Great property! Amazing staff! Whenever I need help with anything the staff goes above and beyond to help me. I love the property.

The community is nice and quiet, with fully furnished apartments. The staff is very helpful and friendly. There are many community events they hold, which is great.

My experience has been fairly descent at Lafayette Place. The only problem that I've had so far was that on move in day, my apartment was not clean and not fully renovated.

The staff is extremely nice here. I wish they didn't reprint the buildings though! I liked the green and orange and yellow better. The stairwells could use cleaning but the apartments themselves are great, even the older ones

Has been construction non stop for a year. Overall management and maintenance are very friendly and helpful. Close to campus. Bus takes about 30 minutes to pick up and get to campus.