Lafayette place is a very quiet and peaceful community, very friendly staff and a great location with nice amenities and it is extremely affordable!

Great experience. Quiet area near woods but close to stores etc on Jackson Avenue. Great for pets and family. Awesome pool and amenities /facilities✅

The people are nice young and cool people. They don’t argue just go to school come home and live there life. There’s not much to explain because there so normal but you get the picture there good people.

Honestly I didn’t know what to expect before I moved here last year. But now, I really do like it here. I feel at home and love the residents.

When I moved in the stove didn’t work, the washer only worked on hot, the blinds were broken, the freezer didn’t produce ice, the fridge light didn’t work, the sink was leaking at the bottom and a couple more small things were not to standard. I don’t know how this happened but I feel like my roommate and I got a horrible apartment that is an older version that we are paying the upgraded prices for.

I enjoy living at Lafayette Place. The staff at Lafayette Place are wonderful, and they always try to assist the residents in any way possible.

One thing I look forward to is the social events they have. The only drawbacks from living here are the neighbors. They are sort of messy. But I love staying in my on place by myself.

The trash cans hardly ever get emptied, so as a result there is trash and garbage everywhere. People don't respect the pool and leave glow sticks and bottle caps at the bottom. What do you expect when you live with a bunch of college kids, I guess. Maintenance is VERY slow, they only have two guys taking care of 6 buildings and the clubhouse. They're always swamped. They moved me into a new unit because my last one was infested with mold, but they still have yet to do the repairs for this unit. There was still pet hair everywhere when I moved in. I'm still finding it in places. I know it isn't my cat's as she is black and this is long white hair I keep finding. Other than that you get what you pay for. This place could potentially be really great if they would actually take their residents complaints seriously.

i will be fully satisfied when all of my maintenance concerns are taken care of. the outside is a little dirty and there are a lot of bugs in the stairwell. my apartment reeked of cigarettes when i moved in. but overall, i’ve had worse experiences with apartments and i do enjoy living here. the front office is extremely friendly.

Lafayette place is the best decision I’ve ever made !! It’s a great place to stay and they are very welcoming !!! If I had to choose between any other place it would definitely be Lafayette Place

My experience here at Lafayette place has been very pleasant. The staff is very helpful when it comes to accommodating to the residents. I feel as if this will be a very nice experience for me.

Price was deal I couldn’t miss!! Loved the staff, they’re always willing to help. Highly recommend anyone to stay here to see what else they have to offer!

I have enjoyed myself so far. The staff is really nice and helpful. They have all types of activities going on. It’s a great way to meet new people especially the ones that live in the same community as you.

My experience at Lafayette Place has been amazing. I love that it’s so peaceful and everything in my apartment was neat and clean. I just love the environment.

Lafayette Place has been nothing short of great! It has a great community! Great environment! Great atmosphere! The service that the community provides for the residents is exceptional as well.

The lobby and fitness room are amazing. Very nice pool area and cant beat relaxing around the hammocks. Great customer service and maintenance. The rooms are nice and just the right size.

Reply from Lafayette Place

Love it here!!! The staff is very friendly and I love the atmosphere. Cutest apartments I’ve ever seen. I’m really glad I picked these. Overall great

I’d throughly enjoyed my living experience and would recommend others to move in as well. They have many options for housing and a dog park while is an absolute plus.

The facility is clean, safe and has good amenities. The rent prices are reasonable, and I love that the units are furnished. Really friendly staff.

The only thing that could make this community perfect is if the front desk/ community house was open for longer hours, and if the fire alarms didn't randomly go off during pressure changes due to storms.

The unit/staff are great. $499 everything included; amazing! The maintenance issues took 2 mos. to correct. I’m glad the mos. were rent free

I love the smaller community feel of Lafayette Place! The amenities fit the property perfectly. The staff are so helpful and the 24 hr business center has helped me be a better student.

Everyone seems to be so friendly and well spoken including the Staff. I have notice that we have security around at night to keep the mischief behavior down.

Lafayette Place is an affordable, hospitable, and overall fun place to live. The residents and the staff work in unison to provide a safe, enjoyable living area.

Ndia was really helpful during the move in process! The apartment looked decent besides some minor little things but they were easy fixes!! This place has been great!