I will be renewing for the fall because this is a decent rate and I am settled. My neighbor's aren't great. The amenities are good. They have awesome community engagements.

The phrase “home sweet home” is very fitting for me these days. I am very relaxed & pleased, since living here. Being a resident here is an advantage to my livelihood! It feels good returning home, especially after a hard night at work.

The staff here is amazing and accommodating. Maintenance is fast. Neighbors are pretty quiet. The apartments are nice and it is in a great location

You get what you pay for. It’s a great community, but stuff is always broke. My dryer, sink, garbage disposal, as well as other complications.

The staff is very accommodating and helpful. I wish I could be more involved in my placement process though. It would maximize my satisfaction if I chose where I lived as opposed to being placed and not liking my apartment.

The location is very close to everything. The community is wonderful. I couldn’t have picked a better place to live. Everyone at the front are very friendly and helpful. I can always know where community events happen. Located right off Jackson Ave, I can access restaurants and the theatre. I am in walking distance to the campus of the University. I couldn’t have found a better place to reside.

Moving in was a breeze! The front staff was very helpful and friendly. They worked with me to move me in late in the year. I am glad I chose to live here.

Living here is a great experience. The accommodations are high quality and the staff is always willing to give a helping hand. Would recommend anyone to stay here.

I have really enjoyed my first year here at Lafayette Place! It has been quite, very convenient and I have already signed again for a new lease for next year!

My experience here has been great. The CA staff is very friendly and always willing to help. I love all of the community events that they have.

This will be an easy one. Simply put, I love it here already. I just moved in, but I can tell that this will be wonderful experience for me.

Lafayette place has been a great place to stay while living in oxford. I love having a 24 hour exercise room and the events are always fun. Looking forward to getting to enjoy the pool very soon.

I really love Lafayette place and everything that they do. They have been so helpful and accommodating to my needs. After I toured, I signed immediately and did not feel the need to look anywhere else.

Quiet and peaceful place. Love the low prices. Friendly staff, excited for the crawfish boil this Friday! Gym area is nice, convenient location in town.

Kind neighbors. Friendly staff that cares. Close to campus. Great value. Wonderful amenities in the furnished apartments and in the clubhouse.

My residential experience has been awesome! I've never had any problems with the people here. Everyone seems so friendly. I would recommend this place to anybody looking for somewhere to stay.

Great for pets. Quiet location but close to university and good restaurants. Close to the park too. Maintenance responds quickly. Neighbors are nice. Great all around

So far, everything is going pretty good! No major complaints about anything, and the people in the leasing office are friendly. Not to mention that the price for rent is really good!

I love it here! The community really makes you feel at home. They always have a game night and special opportunities for you to have fun and enjoy yourself

So far my experience at the Lafayette Place has been great, other than a few repairs that needed to be done and they were completed fast. I do think we should have assigned parking for our apartments just because sometimes it is hard to find parking. But it is not a huge hassle. I hope to stay here a long time and can't wait until Summer to enjoy the pool.

I toured Lafayette Place because I was thinking about staying there! I LOVEEEE the staff! The leasing agent Ndia was amazing! She was so nice and very helpful! She answered all of our questions cheerfully and she seemed very excited about her job in general! I would definitely choose Lafayette Place over any other housing community when it comes to professionalism and overall tour experience! The apartment itself was very nice! I love the fact that space is furnished and the community seems very safe and clean. Definitely at the top of my list!

I love it and i recommend it to someone else. It’s a great neighbor for college students to live at and feel like they are at home during the school year.

I previously rated Lafayette Place 5 stars when I first moved here in June. However, since then I have had several issues with my apartment, as well as the management staff. There are two employees that seem to genuinely enjoy their job, and are capable of answering any questions or resolving any issues you may have. The others simply don’t care. The only time you will get anything accomplished from these employees is by going to the office personally and demanding that something is done. I’ve also had a maintenance request cancelled by one of the staff without the issue being resolved. I won’t be renewing my lease here.

I haven’t been here long but I love it so far. Everyone is friendly and the location is nice and feels very safe, The staff here is very helpful with any and all questions.

I love Lafayette place it’s nice and peaceful! I have never had a problem since I’ve been here and my rent and very reasonable I invited more people to come check y’all out!