Great neighborhood and very accessible for students to campus or to shopping centers. Service from staff at times is insufficient due to staff members who don't have enough expertise to help out.

They have super friendly staff and a community vibe that feels like family. I appreciate the new renovations coming and we love the pet friendly property!! My dog is like my child and he has friends here just like I do!! And nobody judges me for being a crazy dog lady so that's a plus.

You guys are doing great! I love living at LP. Everyone is so friendly and my unit is terrific. The clubhouse is always fun to hang out at and the staff is very nice.

The staff are great! Buildings/rooms are not worth the price (1br). Glad they are renovating though. Construction is a bit of a hassle for us living in building 4.

Living in Lafayette place is great, I had a very great time living in my home. All the staff is very friendly and I feel very welcomed. Great place

Always respectable when I talk to them. Seem to really care about the residents and will go above and beyond when something is wrong. Sometimes communication is difficult, unless it is face to face.

A clean, happy, and healthy environment. Great place to live! I was nervous about moving to Misssissippi when my hometown is 1,100 miles away. Lafayette place helped make the adjustment smooth. The location is great right off of Jackson Ave so everything is close and easy to access.

The apartment and facilities are overall nice. I enjoy the location and all of the amenities. Furthermore, most of my interactions with this staff have been nice. I dislike all of the renovations that are occurring. I understand that some of them are probably necessary (i.e reinforcing the entry ways due to building codes). However, I would honestly prefer to pay less in rent if it means I get to sacrifice the buildings being repainted. I am working towards my PhD and would prefer not to be paying student loans for the rest of my life. Also, because I've been in school for a while now, I've lived in many dorm rooms and apartments and I feel that the staff comes in a lot more frequently (without warning) for whatever various reasons than I would like and more than I'm used to.

Amenities are great and the manager is very helpful but the prices, cleanliness, construction constantly inconviencing whether it be mold or renovations... ect... overall bad experience

This is a nice place to live when you're going to school. Its extremely close to campus and the busses are always running by here. The staff is very understanding and accommodating with everything and macitence works really fast. With all the renovations they are doing, this place is going to be even greater.

Lafayette Place has a fabulous location and the people whole live there are great! it's really quiet and i love the salt water pool. there is a bit of a trash problem and i think it could benefit from another dumpster.

I've loved living at Lafayette Place. The staff is very helpful and always willing to go the extra mile for the residents. The apartment and the staff are more than I could have ever asked for!

This is a good place to be at. The staff are friendly and are always helpful. Since the change of ownership the apartment complex have been cleaner than before.

Really like the new activities happening. The last management team didn't really put an emphasis on it and I'm really glad this one is doing that.

Lafayette Place gives you the basic necessities to live in. The best part is that they include all utilities! If you are not looking for anything fancy or high end this is the place to go.

A very good place to live! Very close to campus and near most of the important places in Oxford. On the low end of student housing prices, considering utilities and furniture are included.

The apartments are nice but they could use some modernization. I think they should be repainted and re decorated. To improve the amount of residents.

I have really enjoyed my 3 years at Lafayette Place Apartments. The staff are always super nice and helpful when I have issues with maintenance or just simple apartment issues. The prices are pretty competitive and the complex is very nice with its different amenities.

The new management is way more efficient and better organized than the orevious group. So there has been some improvements. But my overall experience here has been less than great.

The trash compactor needs more attention. It's very dirty and should be emptied more often. The summer activities are great though. I love how it's free and in a comfortable and convenient location.

I usually feel safe and comfortable at the apartments. Unfortunately the maintenance requests I put in are not always completed. There is also a bug problem so I have to keep changing out traps every 3 months.

Great! I honestly like all the things that are being fixed around the complex. My new bathroom wood floors are awesome and they are my new favorite. Thank you!

This is the only apartment complex I have lived in & although it is marketed as "student living" you do not have to be a student to live here, which is kind of weird in my opinion. I do love that it is fully furnished and allows pets. The employees in the front office are very helpful and nice but I have had problems getting responses to emails more than once. In the past, they have not given 24 hour notice when work is going to be done or when a roommate is going to be moving into my apartment, they usually notify the residents the day that it is happening. They are in the middle of doing renovations and have been pretty good at notifying residents of which renovations are happening within 24 hours. However, they have ignored my email about what renovations are going to be taking place throughout the summer. In person, I have had different answers on which renovations are taking place and it would be nice to know what to expect, especially when the increase in my rent is due to the renovations. Lafayette Place has different activities such as barbecues and Xbox tournaments to engage residents, which helps keep residents connected.

I can't say that Lafayette Place is the best apartment complex I have ever stayed at. However, I have lived here in Oxford at Lafayette Place for almost a year and a half now and I could not be more pleased with my experience. Sure there had been times when maintenance hasn't come through for me, or I've had problems with my rent, or whatever it was, but the staff has been very helpful every time I've needed it and I am very pleased with that.

Quick response from staff when needed. Repairs done also pretty quickly. Good in providing service for packages - receiving text messages is very convenient. Good opening hours..