Lafayette Place

3.8

3.8

Great neighborhood and very accessible for students to campus or to shopping centers. Service from staff at times is insufficient due to staff members who don't have enough expertise to help out.
They have super friendly staff and a community vibe that feels like family. I appreciate the new renovations coming and we love the pet friendly property!! My dog is like my child and he has friends here just like I do!! And nobody judges me for being a crazy dog lady so that's a plus.
You guys are doing great! I love living at LP. Everyone is so friendly and my unit is terrific. The clubhouse is always fun to hang out at and the staff is very nice.
The staff are great! Buildings/rooms are not worth the price (1br). Glad they are renovating though. Construction is a bit of a hassle for us living in building 4.
Living in Lafayette place is great, I had a very great time living in my home. All the staff is very friendly and I feel very welcomed. Great place
Always respectable when I talk to them. Seem to really care about the residents and will go above and beyond when something is wrong. Sometimes communication is difficult, unless it is face to face.
A clean, happy, and healthy environment. Great place to live! I was nervous about moving to Misssissippi when my hometown is 1,100 miles away. Lafayette place helped make the adjustment smooth. The location is great right off of Jackson Ave so everything is close and easy to access.
The apartment and facilities are overall nice. I enjoy the location and all of the amenities. Furthermore, most of my interactions with this staff have been nice. I dislike all of the renovations that are occurring. I understand that some of them are probably necessary (i.e reinforcing the entry ways due to building codes). However, I would honestly prefer to pay less in rent if it means I get to sacrifice the buildings being repainted. I am working towards my PhD and would prefer not to be paying student loans for the rest of my life. Also, because I've been in school for a while now, I've lived in many dorm rooms and apartments and I feel that the staff comes in a lot more frequently (without warning) for whatever various reasons than I would like and more than I'm used to.
Amenities are great and the manager is very helpful but the prices, cleanliness, construction constantly inconviencing whether it be mold or renovations... ect... overall bad experience
This is a nice place to live when you're going to school. Its extremely close to campus and the busses are always running by here. The staff is very understanding and accommodating with everything and macitence works really fast. With all the renovations they are doing, this place is going to be even greater.