Lake Camelot

4.4

4.4

Susana
about 5 hours ago
Todo esta muy bien solo porque cobran por la basura un pago muy elevado por recogerla en la puerta de tu casa cuando tu puedes ir a tirarla solo.

Madison
Haven't gotten much response from the front office but other than that the neighborhood has been quiet and very nice to not feel like we are crowded with people.

Alexis
Decent neighborhood. Office staff is nice. I don’t have any complaints and would recommend the apartments to a friend if I were asked if someone were looking to rent.

Jonathan
Pretty peaceful place to live, everything that anyone would need is close by like the park and the grocery store. The proximity to the city bus line is also great.

Angela
I call and the service I recive is great ..and the office staff is great..all over a great place to live. Nice neighborhood and all... if your looking for a good place to live come on ..

Jose
about 2 months ago
Muy excelente ambiente, están bonitos los apartamentos y es muy tranquilo, el personal de oficina y mantenimiento muy eficientes y amables lo recomiendo

Jorge
about 2 months ago
Office staff are wonderful. I enjoy my neighbors. They keep up with landscaping. The only issues I have is needing up dated play area and laundry rooms.

Betty
2 months ago
For short notice the apartment was almost in perfect condition for my partner and I to move in within a week or so of applying. I wasn’t too pleased with the few things that were wrong but they got fixed relatively quickly. Besides being woken up every single morning by a very loud and inconsiderate neighbor I have no complaints about my community at this time. I like that for the most part it is a quiet and controlled environment. I just really don’t appreciate being woke up by yelling and cussing every single week day when I work very late at night and im trying to sleep.

Harry
2 months ago
Hi oh I love where I live at I love my residence around here that peoples is cool with me all The peoples I love the office staff everybody and that is real respectful I love my maintenance crew they are wonderful to me and my wife what can I say I’ll be here for 15 years and I love it here my wife she runs the swimming pool and I help her out she’s been doing it for like 13 years I wouldn’t want to live any place else but here thank you Mr. Hutcherson

Salome
3 months ago
Muy buenos personas en este lugar apartamentos para vivir en esta zona manteniendo muy capaz para arreglar las cosas de los apartamentos,llevo mucho tiempo vviendo aqui