Lake Cameron

4.4

4.4

I have lived at Lake Cameron for 12 yrs.My grandkids learned to swim years ago in the pool here.Which is awesome.I have seen alot of good changes recently, changes in Management over the years, changes in neighbors, moving in or moving out, but over the 12yrs I have enjoyed living here!
Leslie walked us through the entire leasing process. We relocated from Ohio and we love it. The apartment was very clean and the staff is great.
Love everything about the apartments but my neighbors upstairs are really loud. And the maintenance done on the apartments looks horrible so I don't see a point in things being done. The amenities could be better. There is old dog poop in the dog park people seem to never pick up after their dogs especially people with tiny dogs they let their dogs go potty and leave it all around the complex. Seems like a good family complex.
Lake Cameron apartments is wonderful. Between the gate, the amenities and immediate response to any work orders, it’s a beautiful and safe place to live!!
It's....okay. the maintenance people are very nice and are usually here quickly, which is great. The office staff has had turnover, and I'm not so impressed by the new staff. The neighborhood seems to be going down hill a bit as far as how other residents act. The pest control here is a joke and it's not worth anything.
The community is quiet and friendly. The office is always forthcoming with any info I've needed and I've never had a delayed request for the repair guys. All in all, a great place to live.
I have loved living here so much. Everyone at the leasing office is so kind, understanding, and supportive. I appreciate all they've done to make sure that my kids and I are safe and have everything we need to live comfortably. Tamecia and Brenda are amazing ladies are always listen and help solve the problem at hand. Thank you so much for everything. You've made the experience here so lovely, unique, and memorable.
I enjoy the maintenance staff and how helpful they have been over the years. Thanks to the office staff as well for their help with questions and organizing events.
It has been amazing thus far, perfect for my dog and I while here for work. I have no complaints this far and no issues. The space is perfect for me and my dog.
This complex has a lot of trees and a lake onsite with a walking path surrounding it. The office staff are very friendly and the maintenance crew knowledgeable. I've always received a speedy response to my maintenance requests.