Lake Cameron

4.4

4.4

Vishvam
Very satisfied with the experience. It’s been one year and I am satisfied with the staff here and also very happy with how the staff organizes activities for the lake Cameron community to get involved and know each other
Natalia
Great place to live. Calm, and relaxed. Clean and well maintained. Close to different stores like Aldi, Food Lion and Walgreens all walking distance.
Christian
The staff is great. The maintenance is responsive and friendly. I would recommend the community to others. I wish their were more community events, and food truck stops as there were in the past
Ryan
My favorite part about Lake Cameron is the silence in my apartment. The neighbors are courteous and I never hear them through the walls, as is the case with other places in which I have lived.
Jennifer
The staff is nice and always willing to help. Whenever there is a concern they always work on getting it done right away. Thanks everyone! The only thing I am concerned about and many others are is rent getting to the point of a mortgage payment. I was looking at downsizing to. 1 bedroom, but it's above 1200. People are trying to save money renting an apartment to save for a house, but can't when rent is as much as a mortgage payment. Other than that I love this community!
James
The staff is always helpful and friendly. The grounds are well maintained. Convenient location, close to just about everything you need. Home.
Gary
I love where I live. Front office personal are awesome and caring, specially Tameshia. Always with a smile and so helpful, I have recommended this community to several people already.
Stephanie
I think things have been improving. It seems like the office team has developed as a group and more steps are being taken to make sure this community stays a desirable place to live.
Nicole
I feel like people could pick up more after their dogs. The dog parks could be nicer. The sidewalks could be fixed. The apartments could be better insulated.
Paige
I love most of the people in the community but others are rude and disrespect the property. I like the staff but the property seems to constantly have issues whether its the gate, trash overflowing, kids pulling fire alarms, water heaters causing flooding, etc. it could use some major TLC.