Lake Christine Village

4.2

4.2

Kandace
The community is nice and quiet. The apartments are nice. Especially having assigned parking. The maintenance men are very nice and responds to service requests pretty quick.
Delorse
I would like to thank the Maintenance team for the work done to restore my oven to an operational condition [Date11-10-2021] so I will be able to prepare Thanksgiving Dinner for my immediate and extended family members. A special thanks to the worker who worked tirelessly to bring some joy to me and my family in these trying ❤💕 times! For me the community is those who live and work here contributing to make our stay here just a little more pleasant! Thanks again!
Verified Resident
Have resided here for over five years now. Overall have had a good experience. The staff and maintenance team are great. Any issues are usually resolved with in a day or two, unless it’s an emergency and they are on it immediately.
Debra
My move in experience with Sara was great! It weren’t smooth, she explained and answered all of my questions. The property was clean and the pool was great!
Brianna
I really like living here so far. Apartment is very nice and homey and is very close to places I have to go every day. Service requests were done very efficiently.
Aaron
Great place to live. People are friendly and homes are nice. Only complaint is that the ceiling is pretty thin where I can hear kids jumping up and down and slamming things throughout the day.
Kandace
Lake Christine are very quiet place to reside. The maintenance is awesome and the people in the area are nice. Having the pool in the complex is nice.
Andre
So far everything has been going well. The neighbors are friendly and there's not any loud noise or disturbances at all. I'm happy with my decision to live here
Sophie
Lake Christine is a great place for my first apartment! The staff is easy to work with and answers all my questions right away. Love it here!
Tobias
I've only been living here for a week now and I am enjoying my new community here at lake christine village. I hope its even better as time goes on.