Lake Christine Village

4.2

4.2

My move in experience with Sara was great! It weren’t smooth, she explained and answered all of my questions. The property was clean and the pool was great!
I really like living here so far. Apartment is very nice and homey and is very close to places I have to go every day. Service requests were done very efficiently.
Great place to live. People are friendly and homes are nice. Only complaint is that the ceiling is pretty thin where I can hear kids jumping up and down and slamming things throughout the day.
Lake Christine are very quiet place to reside. The maintenance is awesome and the people in the area are nice. Having the pool in the complex is nice.
So far everything has been going well. The neighbors are friendly and there's not any loud noise or disturbances at all. I'm happy with my decision to live here
Lake Christine is a great place for my first apartment! The staff is easy to work with and answers all my questions right away. Love it here!
I've only been living here for a week now and I am enjoying my new community here at lake christine village. I hope its even better as time goes on.
All of our neighbors are friendly and have proven trustworthy overall. We had DoorDash deliver food to the wrong apartment by accident and the tenant let them know and we got our food. Not everyone would have done that.
I got all moved in yesterday & I am in love with my new home. It’s the perfect size for me & my little one. The bedrooms are huge & the living room is the perfect size
Friendly staff, nice neighbors, good location. Quick response to maintenance needs. Maintenance staff are knowledgeable and listen to your requests when entering your apartment.