Lake Christine Village

Been here since June and me and my mother love it . We love the apartment and our neighbors everyone seem to Tobe very nice my neighbors in apartment 2 has help us with our grocery comi g down the step because me and mom other are handicap. Only thing I wish we can park on the front instead around the corner but we try to make it best as we could
As a resident I have had no problems at all. I feel safe and the staff has been very helpful. Dwayne the Maintenance guy is very friendly! You can always see him on the grounds. I have enjoyed my stay here!
Friendly neighborhood, quiet & peaceful, clean & Excellent school district!! Good location near shopping areas Love this area & this complex.
I have never had any issues with the community. Everyone I have met have been friendly. The maintenance staff are friendly and quick to respond to any issues you may have.
So far since I've been here it's been great. The neighbors are nice and there has been no problems. The only thing I wish I had was a balcony to have a little move room and outside space.
They've been prompt and efficient for the most part. The upkeep on the property is greatly appreciated. They always come out when I call. No issues here.
Pretty great so far!! Just moved into my apartment last week and have had nothing but great compliments from family and friends! It’s a perfect commute to all the big cities along with my EMS job that’s right down the block!
All the neighbors I have had so far have been Great. The team that repairs everything are very friendly, have good communication skills, and very fast when it comes to getting things done.
The apartments are very quiet and the staff is nice. The living is affordable. The downside is that there is not enough parking and visitors will park in the assigned parking spots or the emergency parking in the front of the apartment entrance.
Nice community close to alot of things with pleasant management and maintenance personnel. The parking lot is well maintained during the snow season and cleaner year round.