Lake Christine Village

4.2

4.2

Tobias
Things have been great thus far. Some rules needs to be addressed. But my over all experience has been great. I will continue to be with lake christine.

Briahna
3 months ago
So inviting from all the different neighbors and team members. We were greeted right away and was offer their help to move into our new apartment. The maintenance team helped me and my fiance load in a washer and dryer into the apartment and hook up for us, sweetest thing ever!

Delorse
6 months ago
Sign lease last year. I requested that my points be given for new lease. To-date, I haven't received any new points. I'm not internet savvy asked that someone take care of it for me. Still waiting!!!

Verified Resident
6 months ago
The neighbors have been great. Everyone has been friendly so far. Also the maintenance crew are very professional and respond quickly to any issues that arise.

Kandace
8 months ago
The community is nice and quiet. The apartments are nice. Especially having assigned parking. The maintenance men are very nice and responds to service requests pretty quick.

Delorse
9 months ago
I would like to thank the Maintenance team for the work done to restore my oven to an operational condition [Date11-10-2021] so I will be able to prepare Thanksgiving Dinner for my immediate and extended family members. A special thanks to the worker who worked tirelessly to bring some joy to me and my family in these trying ❤💕 times! For me the community is those who live and work here contributing to make our stay here just a little more pleasant! Thanks again!

Verified Resident
10 months ago
Have resided here for over five years now. Overall have had a good experience. The staff and maintenance team are great. Any issues are usually resolved with in a day or two, unless it’s an emergency and they are on it immediately.

Debra
11 months ago
My move in experience with Sara was great! It weren’t smooth, she explained and answered all of my questions. The property was clean and the pool was great!

Brianna
12 months ago
I really like living here so far. Apartment is very nice and homey and is very close to places I have to go every day. Service requests were done very efficiently.

Aaron
12 months ago
Great place to live. People are friendly and homes are nice. Only complaint is that the ceiling is pretty thin where I can hear kids jumping up and down and slamming things throughout the day.