Lake Point Terrace

Just moved in yesterday. It’s great to have a gym within walking distance. Also the neighbors seem nice. The property manager is super nice as well.
So far has been good. Some amenities are old and maintance takes a while sometimes but other than that it’s not too bad. Wish we could use the gym but COVID makes that hard.
April is kind and understanding of our circumstances. Thank you for everything that you do. Our baby boy loves his new home. Our dog likes the dog park.
It's close to everything I need .the Walmart, the Pick, and save and two Kwick Trips on both ends of my area. I have easy access to all the major highways. from 3 possible entries. enter on Stoughton and on Monona drive and on West broadway. I'm minutes away from the downtown area and the Capital.
I enjoy my views and space every morning when i get up i open my blinds and watch the people walking their dogs and there cleaning up behind their pets.
I’ve lived here for 4 years now. It’s a great place to raise your kids. The neighborhood is great! The staff are very responsive. I would recommend this place to anyone I know
I love the staff and many of my neighbors, although, I did have my bike stolen and had to deal with downtown parking after that. Deron is really nice and helpful, the maintenance team is very prompt to fixing things, and I like the affordability. Our A/C had been wonky from the start and a few things, but everything else functions well.
I’m a new resident and so far I am really enjoying my experience! There are a few things that haven’t been ideal to move in to, such as my apartment not being completely clean when I moved in, and needing to access my neighbor’s apartment in order to activate my cable. I also wish it were a little easier to move in (I counted 5 doors that I had to walk through in order to get to my apartment). But those things aside, I really enjoy the apartment. I’m excited to have moved in and I can’t wait to settle in more.
So grateful for April holding my mail when my hold went beyond the 30 day maximun! THANKS to our wonderful maintenance team for the speedy turn around on my clogged bathtub drain!
Great area. Nice and quiet. Wish there was a recycle bin by the mailboxes for spam mail so i don’t fill up my own trashcan with junkmail but overall great