Lake Point Terrace

Great area. Nice and quiet. Wish there was a recycle bin by the mailboxes for spam mail so i don’t fill up my own trashcan with junkmail but overall great
I really enjoy my apartment at Lake Point! My only complaint is the shared balcony. My neighbors leave their trash on our shared balcony and smoke cigarettes out there. Other than that, everything is great!
I love the quietness and the views around the community. The people are very friendly the workers are so kind and they don't mind helping when asked.
They are pretty good about taking care of issues overall. Would recommend living here. People are nice, amenities are nice. My dog loves the dog park, I just wish people would pick up their dog waste more.
The apartment looks well kept and clean. I like how it is very spacious, and has plenty of cabinets for storage with updated appliances. Looks like a nice community to raise children in.
It’s a nice apartment. Some of the workers are nice and some are not as nice. But over all it’s fairly nice. The outside is usually clean. It was partially cleaned a few weeks ago. Water gets shut off a lot.
Moved in on the 24th of April and already have to have my bathroom fixed because of a leak and it’s my second day here. Hope my experience improves overtime
I liked the affordability, unit size, that the complex is queit at night, also the people are nice. One thing is that I did not like how there was a pool of water forming in the paint of the ceiling on my first day. Luckily, I had called the emergency maintence line and soneone was at my door in less that twenty minutes. I understand that the building is older, so I am glad that the team understands that as well, thus providing more care to the units. Although a few things are older, like the stove and sink, they function really well and are almost like new. Also, we have a non-remodeled unit and thete were still fairly new things like a ceiling fan, fridge, air conditioning, and windows.The complex still needed extra cleaning here and there, just scuff marks, a linen closet in need of vaccuming and other stuff. The elevator is old, but functions like any other old elevator on the UW Campus. Finally, MORE TRASH CANS NEEDED. One for every entry and in the lobby area, maybe. I see a good chunk of little (not super bad) that could be avoided if there were trash cans. The apartment complex is great, but I have to put 3 stars because there was little clairity on the insurance. Yes, it is cheaper, but it does not cover your personal items.
A few things are broken or not in the best quality, but overall the space is good, everyone is friendly, and it is easy to pick up packages.
Fantastic management that is willing to work through any issues with you! They have been welcoming and very caring. As well as, understanding of the current climate.