This community is very quiet. The grounds are also kept clean. The trash dumpster is never full, which is saying a lot. Maintenance has not failed me yet. They are usually doing the repairs the next day. I have waited 2 days (on non-emergency repairs) at the most. The staff (Ms. Jan & Mike) are so accommodating and will call to see if your issue was handled to your satisfaction. I am enjoying my new home here.

The complex is nice, location is good, and staff are professional thus far. The dock of a star is due to w/d connections being able to only fit stacked units and the carpet not being completely clean upon move in.

Great starter apartments. Recommended them to almost everyone I’ve met that’s looking for a place. Great management and nice quiet neighbors. Can’t wait to see the new units once they’re done

Just the AC is not that cold as it should be even if they changed the filters. Its not evenly distributed between all rooms. That would probably be thenonly thing

I recently moved in. The community is very quiet. The office managers are very attentive to the tenants. I have put in work order requests that were done that day. I'm so excited about moving here and I think I'm gonna love it. I'm going to rate it (with what I know so far).

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

So far it's been good the community is very quiet. I can come home and park my car in the same spot every night. Maintenance was good about fixing somethings in the apartment after I did my walk through.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Living here has been the best apartment living experience EVER!!! The community is so caring and so is the management team. It's quiet and well kept. I love it here.

Very happy with choosing this community to live in. Very quiet! Residents could be a lot cleaner but maintenance is great, and always cleans up and is always efficient with any maintenance request and work in a timely manner

No me gusta llegar a mi apartamento con el olor a mariguana. En mi apartamento y a los alrededores fumando mariguana desde el primer dia q llegue. La verdad he tenido muchos inconvenientes desde q llegue con mi correo, con mi carro me lo golpearon, adentro del apartamento cosas de arreglar. en conclucion no muy buena experiencia.

Overall, apartments are great. Staff have a 100% commitment with their residents. Calling to the apt. offices is always a small issue, but besides that they have an excellent cst. service.

i have lived here since 2017. Things used to be great when i moved in, but over time, well things fall apart all at once it seems like. It is a nice community.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

We have had a very good experience living here. Aside from noisy upstairs neighbors and a plumbing disaster, everything has been great. Very nice community.

I love my apartments!! I have no complaints at all whatsoever. From day one both Mike and Jane has been very helpful! Even the maintenance men are prompt and eager to assist with anything .

The area is quiet, just wish the maintenance on new apartments was full. Discovering holes/ bad patch jobs and broken windows isn’t much fun

Really nice apartments for the price. I have plenty of space. Mike and the team at the office have always been very prompt in taking care of my concerns and even my neighbors are very nice.

I love the community that I live in! The only thing missing is a Gym...and I think one might be coming!!! :) I look forward to spending the next chapter of my life in these comfortable, wonderful apartments!

Love it here so far ❤️ managers, neighbors, apartment and pool. Very peaceful and quiet. I just wish there was more parking around my building.

Everything has been absolutely wonderful for the last 6 months of being a resident. Residents are friendly, staff is excellent and the pool is always crystal clean. It really has been like home for my family and I.

I love the ample grounds - lots of green grass and some trees. The maintenance staff is always helpful, as is the office staff, especially Mike.

I love it here and the management . I don’t plan on moving anytime soon. It’s really quiet and really don’t see anyone outside unless on the weekends when they’re by the pool, enjoying it

Only lived here a little over a week and we absolutely love it! The space is great for the price and we're right by the pool! The staff here, Mike and Jan, are the best!

Very friendly staff and neighbors. These are the first apartments I've actually know who my neighbors are and feel very comfortable. I'm happy to call it home.

Everyone is the leasing office is very helpful, especially Mike. Just submitted my first maintenance request and it was completed by the next business day. So far things are going great!

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

I like living here there is only one thing that bothers me a lot is that there is no supervision on the pool it’s like anyone can come swim here, leaving garbage everywhere, kids and adults jumping the fence when it’s closed, some teenagers are there until 2am. It needs to stop I pay a lot of money in rent and I can’t even enjoy the pool without all these people coming out of nowhere.

I’ve lived here off and on for 17 years. The current managers and maintenance crew are amazing! They are so helpful and prompt with any concerns that I have! They feel like family to me.