Lake Village West Apartments

4.4

4.4

This has been a very quiet and respectful community to live in. This is my first apartment experience and it's been an unexpected but welcomed surprise. Management has always gone above and beyond to assist in any way they can.
Very nice and quite! Friendly neighbors! Love my view..... maintaining is awesome! Only problems is dogs poop on walk way! But I love my apartment and neighbors
WE LOVE IT HERE. WE ARE GOING ON 3 YEARS AT THE PROPERTY, AND WE LOVE THE MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE....MIKE AND CHINO ARE SO AWESOME AND ZOE IS SUCH A PLEASANT FACE TO SEE WHEN YOU WALK IN, SHES ALWAYS SMILING AND SO NICE
Seem to always have a problem with ants even after 3 pest control visits. Very annoying and wish that were better maintained. Interior could be updated.
Me gusta vivir en esta comunidad es segura limpia y los vecinos son muy amigables como tambien los miembros de mantenimiento muy hamables I love!!!!!
I love living here! I’ve been here for two years now. Everything is so close shopping, restaurants and the lake! Maintenance completes the request ASAP! Great place to call home.
I really like it , miss Zoe in the front office is super sweet and took good care of us . The apartment is huge and clean ! The neighborhood is quiet . I like it
i love living here as i have said before. i love it more now knowing Chino takes care of our maintenance and not Roberto. I cant stand Robertos attitude and his presence. he is very unprofessional.
Very quite community very enjoyable place to live been here for quite a few years now. They are Johnny on the spot when you have an issue and are pretty organized to get it completed in a timely manner.
Moved in a month ago slightly concerned after reading some reviews. I can say with great confidence this complex has friendly staff, time sensitive maintenance, quiet neighbors , all within a clean, safe & easy to find location and as a bonus is located near dozens of restaurants, grocery stores & other places of business that I use daily.