Lake Village West Apartments

4.4

4.4

I enjoyed staying at this apartment! I’ve been here for about 6 months and so far this place has been a great place to live. Everyone is so nice especially management. They respond to requests quickly and professionally. It’s very peaceful living here and I really enjoyed it.
Me and my family love it here!!!! It's quiet and we love the pool!! My 6 year old loves how big the pool is!! Our neighbors are nice and we are right down the street from a dollar store and from the lake!!!
My residential experience has been great. We love Chino that does maintenance. He is always willing to help and has a great attitude. He works so hard to make sure everyone is taken care of. Mike and Zoe are always a pleasure to talk to. They are always welcoming and listen to the tenants issues and try to get them resolved as soon as they can. We have lived here 3 years now, and love it actually. Thank you Mike, Chino and Zoe for taking care of our property, and your continued communication to residents.
Me gusta mucho vivir aqui por que rodo queda cerca la hubicacion es perfecta aparte de la comunidad es bien tranquila y limpia haparte de todos los que trabajan aqui son muy hamables :)
WE LOVE IT HERE. WE ARE GOING ON 3 YEARS AT THE PROPERTY, AND WE LOVE THE MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE....MIKE AND CHINO ARE SO AWESOME AND ZOE IS SUCH A PLEASANT FACE TO SEE WHEN YOU WALK IN, SHES ALWAYS SMILING AND SO NICE
This place is great. The community is very quiet and peaceful. The neighborhoods are friendly. The staffs are super friendly and helpful. Most importantly is they respond to your needs very professional and quick. They have a really great maintenance crew who are very knowledgeable on what they do plus quick and nice. I have been living here for few months already and I really enjoyed this place. I would totally recommend this community to friends and family. On the down side it’s not as new but the price is reasonable.
This has been a very quiet and respectful community to live in. This is my first apartment experience and it's been an unexpected but welcomed surprise. Management has always gone above and beyond to assist in any way they can.
Very nice and quite! Friendly neighbors! Love my view..... maintaining is awesome! Only problems is dogs poop on walk way! But I love my apartment and neighbors
Seem to always have a problem with ants even after 3 pest control visits. Very annoying and wish that were better maintained. Interior could be updated.