We have had a very good experience living here. Aside from noisy upstairs neighbors and a plumbing disaster, everything has been great. Very nice community.

I love my apartments!! I have no complaints at all whatsoever. From day one both Mike and Jane has been very helpful! Even the maintenance men are prompt and eager to assist with anything .

The area is quiet, just wish the maintenance on new apartments was full. Discovering holes/ bad patch jobs and broken windows isn’t much fun

Really nice apartments for the price. I have plenty of space. Mike and the team at the office have always been very prompt in taking care of my concerns and even my neighbors are very nice.

I love the community that I live in! The only thing missing is a Gym...and I think one might be coming!!! :) I look forward to spending the next chapter of my life in these comfortable, wonderful apartments!

Love it here so far ❤️ managers, neighbors, apartment and pool. Very peaceful and quiet. I just wish there was more parking around my building.

Everything has been absolutely wonderful for the last 6 months of being a resident. Residents are friendly, staff is excellent and the pool is always crystal clean. It really has been like home for my family and I.

I love the ample grounds - lots of green grass and some trees. The maintenance staff is always helpful, as is the office staff, especially Mike.

I love it here and the management . I don’t plan on moving anytime soon. It’s really quiet and really don’t see anyone outside unless on the weekends when they’re by the pool, enjoying it

Only lived here a little over a week and we absolutely love it! The space is great for the price and we're right by the pool! The staff here, Mike and Jan, are the best!

Very friendly staff and neighbors. These are the first apartments I've actually know who my neighbors are and feel very comfortable. I'm happy to call it home.

Everyone is the leasing office is very helpful, especially Mike. Just submitted my first maintenance request and it was completed by the next business day. So far things are going great!

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

I like living here there is only one thing that bothers me a lot is that there is no supervision on the pool it’s like anyone can come swim here, leaving garbage everywhere, kids and adults jumping the fence when it’s closed, some teenagers are there until 2am. It needs to stop I pay a lot of money in rent and I can’t even enjoy the pool without all these people coming out of nowhere.

I’ve lived here off and on for 17 years. The current managers and maintenance crew are amazing! They are so helpful and prompt with any concerns that I have! They feel like family to me.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

i moved to this apartment complex a year ago...so far my stay here has been very pleasant Maintenance does a great job solving issues. Management goes over and beyond to make sure all issues are resolved

I've only had 2 apartment experiences and I can say that this has been the better one. Lake Village staff is always available to help and answer questions. They communicate all that is happening at the complex and are very quick to respond to maintenance requests!

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

I really enjoy living here. The peace and tranquility is more than enough to come home to after a trying day at work. The office management is AMAZING!!!

My roomate just got his motorbike stolen from the parking lot. So ive been great but that was not a good thing yo know about the place where i live. Of course it eas someone from the same apartments.

Lake Village West has a very strong, helpful community attached to the apartments. Even before we applied, we were helped above and beyond with a difficult situation we were stuck with.

Whew! it finally let me do 5 stars. Love this place. Mike and Jan in the office are Fantastic. Love my neighbors, and the area. great upkeep of property and updates through out.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Office staff is great, helpful, and resourceful. Thank you Janet and Mike. The maintenance is pretty good. Sometimes they have to come and refix the same issue. Overall, they have a great team.

GREAT STAFF ! JAN AND MIKE ARE VERY HELPFUL AND ATTENTIVE! THE SERVICE TEAM AND MAINTENANCE MEN ARE GREAT TO HAVE AROUND. VERY PROMT.. VERY HELPFUL!

It has been a Great experience!! It’s kept very clean, very quiet. Jan and Mike are great and genuinly sweet people. Anytime I needed a work order done they hopped right on it.

My roommate and I stopped by this community just asking for information. After the excellent service of one of the Staff we decide just right away that this was the place. We saw the units, we choose one and we sign the contract on the same day. Maintenance is fast, rewards program is great, online services are easy to use.

Always have to call maintenance because the same things keep breaking down and something keeps crawling around up in the fireplace...it was a dead bird by the time someone came