Lake Village West Apartments

It has been really joyful to live here. No one bothers, chill neighbors, pretty quiet and calm every weekday and the weekends are awesome and close yo the lake.
My family and I are going on 3 years here and love it. This is the longest we have ever stayed at a complex. Chino with maintenance is #1!!!! He gets everything done correctly the first time. Mike in the office has cleaned up this property. He is one of the best apartment manager/assistant manager I have ever worked with. Zoe has a welcoming smile and tone when you call in or walk in the office. I have never given a property 5 stars because there is always room for improvement. Our property has some open fields in the older units, it would be nice if maybe to have maybe a dog park and possibly a playground for all the kids in the property. Just a thought. anyway we love it here.
This is my little piece of heaven I call it. I was rushed to?move in or loose all the money for my application?fees amidst the Covid pandemic. My doctor had me under quarantine due to the symptoms I was having. Company policy wasn't changed for moving in despite it. Health Department ordered eviction to be on hold to prevent spread of disease and to protect our citizens. I was forced to move in or have to reapply. After my move in I find the apartment not move in ready with multiple issues. Including health issues. When asked to correct them, I was told that only emergencies could be addressed. That's not right! I'm sick and disabled. What am I to do? I'm on a walker. Plus an electric wheelchair. I can't use it. The outside steps won't allow me too plus rain really flood and pools it. Prior to move in, I told management that it has to be handicapped accessible. I can't use outside storage because it's unusable to put my items in. I realize that this isn't a new complex. However, it must be safe and presentable. Also, it's infested with barn swallow birds which carry bed bugs, biting mites and so forth. They are in both walls in bathroom. One in exhaust fan area and fireplace. Most troubling is the nestling in my dryer vent causing humidity and not allowing it to properly function. I've got Sjogrens Syndrome. An immune disorder that causes reacting to everything. Especially, the lint and mold spores. I've requested maintenance to please get the birds out of it. Not done. Dryer still doing same thing. Multiple
Great experience the staff is so amazing and helpful Zoey and Mark made my process so easy and quick and my apartment is awesome and lovely..
Love this place. Super quiet . Management is great. I have no bugs or issues. I moved in during covid19. Apartment was clean. Plenty of room.
Everyone is so helpful and nice! Mike helped me from the second i step foot in his office all the way to my move in. Zoe as well helped so much right after i moved in i have no complaints!!
Was referred by a friend & Just moved in and it was the smoothest transition I have ever had when moving, office staff was great!! Very quiet area.
Bastante callado . No hay pleitos los vecinos son buenos no e escuchado disturbios. Conosco unos pocos muy buenos. No hay problema con los carros en generaltodo bien.
I have lived here for about a year now. Mike is the best! He’s always helpful and cares. The maintenance department goes above and beyond. This is one of the best decisions I’ve made since moving to Texas.
Very nice quiet safe and well maintained love the community could go on and on dhsshs shshsu dudjdeejd dhdhdhd hdhdhdjs ufurururu dudhsheheh hfhd