GREAT STAFF ! JAN AND MIKE ARE VERY HELPFUL AND ATTENTIVE! THE SERVICE TEAM AND MAINTENANCE MEN ARE GREAT TO HAVE AROUND. VERY PROMT.. VERY HELPFUL!

It has been a Great experience!! It’s kept very clean, very quiet. Jan and Mike are great and genuinly sweet people. Anytime I needed a work order done they hopped right on it.

My roommate and I stopped by this community just asking for information. After the excellent service of one of the Staff we decide just right away that this was the place. We saw the units, we choose one and we sign the contract on the same day. Maintenance is fast, rewards program is great, online services are easy to use.

Always have to call maintenance because the same things keep breaking down and something keeps crawling around up in the fireplace...it was a dead bird by the time someone came

I love living here. It's peacefully quite and my neighbors are so respectful I forget I have neighbors sometimes. The grounds are kept clean. Even with construction for the new development basically right outside my door, it's still quite. I hardly hear the construction going on. I love it here.

Always quick to help when needed. Very friendly and trustworthy. Nice homie feel. Very budget friendly for the beautiful layouts and floorplans.

I really like living at this apartment complex. It took a little while to get my back patio door fixed, but they stayed on top of it ad got it done, and now it's better than ever! Staff is always friendly and helpful.

Absolutely love the new community. It's friendly and I love the atmosphere. The apartment is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. I love coming home here everyday

This place has been the best place to rent from. Always works with us and makes sure we stay informed about anything that goes on with our lease.

Lake Village West is a very quiet place and it has crime watch. Your not going to hear alot of noise here, maintenance is very nice and reapectful. Jan and Mike are great and the best Apartment managers I have had here. They are working on alot of new things...Great place 😀

I love this community. I love my apartment and the office is so nice . I renewed my lease for another year. I don’t plan on moving anytime .

The leasing process was very simple and when I had questions I was helped immediately. The office team are very friendly and welcoming. I like that everything is online now.

Peacefully place to live in. So far, I’ve had no problems with neighbors. Love how it’s mainly quiet from morning till night. Love the big summing pool.

Easy to rent, nice area and great value would highly recommend if you are looking for something in the Garland area. Mike at the leasing office was very nice and helped me set up an apartment same day for a move in date and price that worked for me.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

We love living here. this is the longest we have lived at one complex. there is no crime here. the maintenance is great and responds with in 24 hrs and the office group is just as good. we look forward to another renewal.

Its been a great time living here. Its peaceful and close to my work so thats a +. Hopefully I will live here for a long time, you should do neighbor meetings so people could get to kno each other.

Been living here for a little over a year , maintenance could be more diligent and timely but the staff is awesome they dont make me feel like jusy another resident they address my concerns the apartment itswlf could use some upgrades for the price

This place has been wonderful! I've lived here for a week and have no complaints so far. My unit is beautiful and spacious and the location is amazing. I cant wait till the gym is rebuilt.

Apartment was clean when I moved in. So far anytime I need maintance they show up quick and take care of business. Nice and quiet complex where my building is located.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Mike is the best! He worked with me every step of the way so that I could move in. The apartments are really nice too! The apartments are a 5min drive from the lake too

Great respectful staff,and maintenance ,property clean,quiet.enjoyi the atmosphere. Would recommend to Family&Friends Alot of conveniences surroundings.

I am very impressed with the prompt attention given to my submitted work orders. The staff is friendly and well informed. The property is near and quiet.

I was made to believe I was getting a remodeled apartment with nice appliances. I got an old apartment with old appliances. The apartment itself isn't horrible and management seems to respond when I have problems, but I don't like that they mislead me.

The community is quiet, there is always parking, and there are no bugs. The office is responsive and understanding. My family loves our apartment.

Apartments complex are great, always clean and with a great attention from staff. The only thing is when it starts to rain, various areas are harder to walk by