I've only had 2 apartment experiences and I can say that this has been the better one. Lake Village staff is always available to help and answer questions. They communicate all that is happening at the complex and are very quick to respond to maintenance requests!

I really enjoy living here. The peace and tranquility is more than enough to come home to after a trying day at work. The office management is AMAZING!!!

My roomate just got his motorbike stolen from the parking lot. So ive been great but that was not a good thing yo know about the place where i live. Of course it eas someone from the same apartments.

Lake Village West has a very strong, helpful community attached to the apartments. Even before we applied, we were helped above and beyond with a difficult situation we were stuck with.

Whew! it finally let me do 5 stars. Love this place. Mike and Jan in the office are Fantastic. Love my neighbors, and the area. great upkeep of property and updates through out.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Office staff is great, helpful, and resourceful. Thank you Janet and Mike. The maintenance is pretty good. Sometimes they have to come and refix the same issue. Overall, they have a great team.

GREAT STAFF ! JAN AND MIKE ARE VERY HELPFUL AND ATTENTIVE! THE SERVICE TEAM AND MAINTENANCE MEN ARE GREAT TO HAVE AROUND. VERY PROMT.. VERY HELPFUL!

It has been a Great experience!! It’s kept very clean, very quiet. Jan and Mike are great and genuinly sweet people. Anytime I needed a work order done they hopped right on it.

My roommate and I stopped by this community just asking for information. After the excellent service of one of the Staff we decide just right away that this was the place. We saw the units, we choose one and we sign the contract on the same day. Maintenance is fast, rewards program is great, online services are easy to use.

Always have to call maintenance because the same things keep breaking down and something keeps crawling around up in the fireplace...it was a dead bird by the time someone came

I love living here. It's peacefully quite and my neighbors are so respectful I forget I have neighbors sometimes. The grounds are kept clean. Even with construction for the new development basically right outside my door, it's still quite. I hardly hear the construction going on. I love it here.

Always quick to help when needed. Very friendly and trustworthy. Nice homie feel. Very budget friendly for the beautiful layouts and floorplans.

I really like living at this apartment complex. It took a little while to get my back patio door fixed, but they stayed on top of it ad got it done, and now it's better than ever! Staff is always friendly and helpful.

Absolutely love the new community. It's friendly and I love the atmosphere. The apartment is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. I love coming home here everyday

This place has been the best place to rent from. Always works with us and makes sure we stay informed about anything that goes on with our lease.

Lake Village West is a very quiet place and it has crime watch. Your not going to hear alot of noise here, maintenance is very nice and reapectful. Jan and Mike are great and the best Apartment managers I have had here. They are working on alot of new things...Great place 😀

I love this community. I love my apartment and the office is so nice . I renewed my lease for another year. I don’t plan on moving anytime .

The leasing process was very simple and when I had questions I was helped immediately. The office team are very friendly and welcoming. I like that everything is online now.

Peacefully place to live in. So far, I’ve had no problems with neighbors. Love how it’s mainly quiet from morning till night. Love the big summing pool.

Easy to rent, nice area and great value would highly recommend if you are looking for something in the Garland area. Mike at the leasing office was very nice and helped me set up an apartment same day for a move in date and price that worked for me.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

We love living here. this is the longest we have lived at one complex. there is no crime here. the maintenance is great and responds with in 24 hrs and the office group is just as good. we look forward to another renewal.

Its been a great time living here. Its peaceful and close to my work so thats a +. Hopefully I will live here for a long time, you should do neighbor meetings so people could get to kno each other.

Been living here for a little over a year , maintenance could be more diligent and timely but the staff is awesome they dont make me feel like jusy another resident they address my concerns the apartment itswlf could use some upgrades for the price

This place has been wonderful! I've lived here for a week and have no complaints so far. My unit is beautiful and spacious and the location is amazing. I cant wait till the gym is rebuilt.

Apartment was clean when I moved in. So far anytime I need maintance they show up quick and take care of business. Nice and quiet complex where my building is located.