Lake Village West Apartments

4.4

4.4

i love living here as i have said before. i love it more now knowing Chino takes care of our maintenance and not Roberto. I cant stand Robertos attitude and his presence. he is very unprofessional.
Very quite community very enjoyable place to live been here for quite a few years now. They are Johnny on the spot when you have an issue and are pretty organized to get it completed in a timely manner.
Moved in a month ago slightly concerned after reading some reviews. I can say with great confidence this complex has friendly staff, time sensitive maintenance, quiet neighbors , all within a clean, safe & easy to find location and as a bonus is located near dozens of restaurants, grocery stores & other places of business that I use daily.
Me gusta mucho la comunidad todos son muy amigables y no tengo ninguna queja como tambien el personal siempre estan para ayudarte y solucionar cualquier problema q se te precente
Neighbors pretty much stay to themselves.Maintenance pretty swift at acting apon any service calls made to them.Apartment management takes care of situations pretty fast and well.
Nice peaceful place to live love the apartment the neighborhood are friendly dog friendly in my opinion it need an onsite gym where we can work out
Inside the apartments could definitely be updated. Overall very big space and apartment size. The pool could use better cleaning. Residents nearby seem nice and overall good neighbors. Maintenance does a good job.
Zoe was amazing. Very responsive and very thorough. Thank you Zoe for taking care of me so quickly, knowing I had to go out of town. I appreciate you very much.
The apartment unit we are in is absolutely perfect. It was more than what was expected. It is very spacious and has plenty of windows which bring great natural lighting. I absolutely love it.
I love it here. The apartment gives a home feeling. My son also likes it. I would most definitely recommend theses apartments to others if they needed a place.