Lake Village West Apartments

Neighbors pretty much stay to themselves.Maintenance pretty swift at acting apon any service calls made to them.Apartment management takes care of situations pretty fast and well.
Nice peaceful place to live love the apartment the neighborhood are friendly dog friendly in my opinion it need an onsite gym where we can work out
Inside the apartments could definitely be updated. Overall very big space and apartment size. The pool could use better cleaning. Residents nearby seem nice and overall good neighbors. Maintenance does a good job.
Zoe was amazing. Very responsive and very thorough. Thank you Zoe for taking care of me so quickly, knowing I had to go out of town. I appreciate you very much.
The apartment unit we are in is absolutely perfect. It was more than what was expected. It is very spacious and has plenty of windows which bring great natural lighting. I absolutely love it.
I love it here. The apartment gives a home feeling. My son also likes it. I would most definitely recommend theses apartments to others if they needed a place.
Getting better then it was, communicating is a little difficult but once getting ahold of someone they take care of you. Mike is someone good to ask for. It's an old place so that has to be expected in a lot of things. Also it is in garland so utilized are crazy high.
The office has been a pain to get ahold of. The apartments themselves are kind of a mediocre quality. The community seems friendly enough though.
I've had a pleasant experience since residing here. It's quiet and Mike is an all around great guy! My air conditioning unit went out and they replaced it early the next morning while I was at work. What a nice surprise to come home to.
Yes the community is an older property . With Mike and Zoe in the Office and Chino taking care of maintenance, its just like a new property. These three are amazing. High five to Mike for cleaning up the property. High five to Zoe for being so presentable and approachable, and High Five to Chino for keeping maintenance in check.