Lake Village West Apartments

4.4

4.4

Was referred by a friend & Just moved in and it was the smoothest transition I have ever had when moving, office staff was great!! Very quiet area.
Bastante callado . No hay pleitos los vecinos son buenos no e escuchado disturbios. Conosco unos pocos muy buenos. No hay problema con los carros en generaltodo bien.
I have lived here for about a year now. Mike is the best! He’s always helpful and cares. The maintenance department goes above and beyond. This is one of the best decisions I’ve made since moving to Texas.
Very nice quiet safe and well maintained love the community could go on and on dhsshs shshsu dudjdeejd dhdhdhd hdhdhdjs ufurururu dudhsheheh hfhd
Very impressed by the way our community is coming together during the his crisis. We are staying our distance from one another and being safe at all times. I’m proud to reside here and have faith we will overcome this pandemic.
Great and friendly customer service from the staff. They are older apartments but they are well kept and maintenance requests are very quick.
I was so looking forward to the new pool and workout room after enduring a years worth of noise and was very let down when I discovered we had been excluded. Perhaps we can add these amenities to our community. Other than this we are very happy here.
So amazing ! The hardest part is getting me to lease anywhere else ! Zoe was so sweet and super effective in making sure we are completely comfortable!
Live here with my husband and our son! This is a great place to live, so quiet. The staff here are fantastic! Good prices, reasonable compared to the size of the apartment you choose! Big pool! )
this is an older property but is very well maintained between Mike in the office and maintenance. We have loved here going on 3 years, and love it! great job mike for cleaning up the community.