Lake Village West Apartments

4.4

4.4

This apartment has the best staffs. They’re super friendly. Maintenance respond super quick. I enjoyed living at this community due to great neighbors and quiet place. You’ll see and hear kids running around during summer but other than that this place is pretty quiet and peaceful.
I wish a lot more stuff was automated. I would have gave five stars, if management was easy to contact. People who work 8-5 are in a tough spot.
The apartments are very well kept and the staff has always been very respectful and responsive any time I’ve needed them. They have taken such good care of the pool ! I’m so excited to dip in !
Amazing staff and lovely place to live ! We have never had any issues with anything even after the winter storm ! I am so happy I can call this place my home.
We are going on two years here and we love it! The staff is always helpful and the pool is great! It's pretty quiet here too which is a plus!
Everyone minds their business, Maintenance 👨‍🔧 is pretty awesome! It’s hard to explain why not a 5, it’s not perfect but they do try to accommodate your issues and although they don’t ignore you sometimes seems like it isn’t priority but then again it’s a big apt complex. They are nice always and quiet ! Not too far from anything but not close enough for there to be too much traffic around!
I enjoyed staying at this apartment! I’ve been here for about 6 months and so far this place has been a great place to live. Everyone is so nice especially management. They respond to requests quickly and professionally. It’s very peaceful living here and I really enjoyed it.
Me and my family love it here!!!! It's quiet and we love the pool!! My 6 year old loves how big the pool is!! Our neighbors are nice and we are right down the street from a dollar store and from the lake!!!
My residential experience has been great. We love Chino that does maintenance. He is always willing to help and has a great attitude. He works so hard to make sure everyone is taken care of. Mike and Zoe are always a pleasure to talk to. They are always welcoming and listen to the tenants issues and try to get them resolved as soon as they can. We have lived here 3 years now, and love it actually. Thank you Mike, Chino and Zoe for taking care of our property, and your continued communication to residents.
Me gusta mucho vivir aqui por que rodo queda cerca la hubicacion es perfecta aparte de la comunidad es bien tranquila y limpia haparte de todos los que trabajan aqui son muy hamables :)