Lake Village West Apartments

4.5

4.5

It has been great living here. Maintenance is very fast and friendly. The neighbors have been friendly and inviting. The grounds are clean and well maintained.
This place is the perfect place if you’re a bachelor or with a family! There’s 3 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms, and studio for everyone’s needs. I’ve been living here a little over a year and I never have any problems with my neighbors. It’s a really quiet and peaceful place to live. So come on join the family at Lake Village.
We love living here! The apartment complex is pretty quiet and everyone seems to respect each other and their spaces. The parking lot looks great too now after it was painted again
I haven’t moved in yet but my experience as far as getting the apartment was great! Mike was wonderful and truly helped whenever I needed! Thanks Mike!
This is a very quiet and peaceful place to live. I enjoyed living here due to the atmosphere and cleanliness. The office is really quick at responding to maintenance needs. If y’all have a small family, big family, or single this is a good place to live. They have all types of living space needs. It’s located close to stores and freeway. It’s a convenient place to live and grow.
My resident experience has been wonderful thus far. Zoe and Mike have done an incredible job helping me get my apartment. They have both been very kind and friendly.
I love living in these apartments, my neighbors are very friendly. I love the layout of my apartment. There’s not a lot of drama or cops here compared to where I used to live so that’s a very big plus. Wish I wouldn’t get spiders in my apartment or could feel the nails under my carpet but eh that not a big deal.
Everything has been great so far! I just moved in, but the office staff is super helpful, and they actually call you back when you leave messages.
Maintenance is quick to fix problems . Office people are nice. Standing water is a downside. Busted pipes right outside our apartment what I’m guessing goes to the pool. Overall nice community.
The best apartments to live at! The community is great, we all look out for each other indirectly most of the time. Of course our favorite part about living here is the huge swimming pool!