From the moment I applied Mike has been very helpful. From the application process to my move in day he helped me through it all. I am very appreciative for all his professionalism.

This apartment complex has been nothing short of amazing! We had a lease with roomates before and now we’re about to move in to a 1 bedroom in this same complex. Could not be happier

Pool area is always fun but complex needs to work harder to have it open more often. Management and maintenance are good about responding quickly.

Peaceful and quite we have been here for several months now and all service requests were fulfilled promptly and the staff is very professional

I love living in these apartments! I've been here going on 2 years and I haven't really came across many issues! Maintenance has always been pretty quick about getting my issues resolved. The only time I've ever really had much issues with noise has been during the summer time all the younger crowd at the pool. I've had 2 different units with different floor plans and I have loved both of them! I've never really had to deal with the office because everything can be done on the internet! I would recommend landmark at lake village west to my friends!

I get to pick up my keys today. The staff Mike and Jan have been so sweet and helpful so far. I cant wait to set up home and really settle in (:

I love my home . This is my first apartment and I moved from Arlington way over to Garland and at first I wasn’t too happy about moving to Garland, but I can say I’m happy I made the choice to move here in these apartments . The office people are so nice and understanding . I’ll be renewing my lease again for another year . It’s quiet and no major problems , anytime I need something fixed...they come right on . Love it ,

This is my first apartment, and first time living away from home. This has been a nice experience. Maintnance is snappy and the neighbors are nice.

Landmark village has been an easy living situation for me. Has some hiccups on the beginning. But things are great now. Maintenance could be a little better. Besides that the office really ttys their best to be there for their residents.

I’ve liked living here for the most part. The upstairs neighbors need underlayment bad and Get ants about 3-4 times per year I’ve been here. There was a leak that went down my wall once. But it’s nice and quite most of the time and I feel a lot safer then I did at the last place I lived at

i love living here better than any apartments i have in the past. the management is great and maintenance is on it- 24-48 turn around time. nice place to be

Great service from staff,they are veru helpful, quiet neighborhood, clean areas. The only thing is that staff does not answer the phone always.

I became a resident after visiting my friend who is also a resident. Fell in love with the atmosphere and been here for years now. Perfect location. Perfect neighbors.

The office staff is always very helpful and friendly. The complex is quiet and residents are friendly as well. Love that the complex is animal friendly.

I actually like these apartments, it’s quiet. No violence or crime and the staff is friendly and very comforting. I just had a few maintenance problems but they were fixed very quickly after I submitted my work order online.

Very quiet place to live, haven’t had any major problems with neighbors or other residents. Management is nice and helps me with anything I need.

Super nice. Fast at repairs. Quiet. Amazing. I would recommend these apartments to anyone! I have had no issues at all. Mike is the absolute best in the office.

Its an apartment that i call home. They are willing to help with anything you have go wrong. They accept large dogs. And the maintenance and office team are very nice.

Everytime I call for assistance, I get a prompt response. Everyone is very eager to help. The community is very safe and my particular place is super adorable!

I first looked at these apartments because I wanted to stay in the area & I liked the floor plans. I now LOVE these apartments for how the office & maintenance staff have treated me. The only thing missing is a gym & honestly it makes it easier to skip! :)

Very friendly and family oriented community. I moved here in July and loved the cleanliness and appearance of the property. The staff and my neighbors were welcoming and I’m looking forward to raising my children in our new home.