Pool area is always fun but complex needs to work harder to have it open more often. Management and maintenance are good about responding quickly.

Its an apartment that i call home. They are willing to help with anything you have go wrong. They accept large dogs. And the maintenance and office team are very nice.

Apartment was clean when I moved in. So far anytime I need maintance they show up quick and take care of business. Nice and quiet complex where my building is located.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Very quiet place to live, haven’t had any major problems with neighbors or other residents. Management is nice and helps me with anything I need.

The leasing process was very simple and when I had questions I was helped immediately. The office team are very friendly and welcoming. I like that everything is online now.

Peacefully place to live in. So far, I’ve had no problems with neighbors. Love how it’s mainly quiet from morning till night. Love the big summing pool.

Been living here for a little over a year , maintenance could be more diligent and timely but the staff is awesome they dont make me feel like jusy another resident they address my concerns the apartment itswlf could use some upgrades for the price

I really like living at this apartment complex. It took a little while to get my back patio door fixed, but they stayed on top of it ad got it done, and now it's better than ever! Staff is always friendly and helpful.

I’ve liked living here for the most part. The upstairs neighbors need underlayment bad and Get ants about 3-4 times per year I’ve been here. There was a leak that went down my wall once. But it’s nice and quite most of the time and I feel a lot safer then I did at the last place I lived at

This is my first apartment, and first time living away from home. This has been a nice experience. Maintnance is snappy and the neighbors are nice.

I first looked at these apartments because I wanted to stay in the area & I liked the floor plans. I now LOVE these apartments for how the office & maintenance staff have treated me. The only thing missing is a gym & honestly it makes it easier to skip! :)

The office staff is always very helpful and friendly. The complex is quiet and residents are friendly as well. Love that the complex is animal friendly.

This is the first apartment complex I've lived in so I don't know what the standards are, but I'm comfortable and feel at home. The kitchen's need to be updated...that's one issue I have.

Lake Village West is a very quiet place and it has crime watch. Your not going to hear alot of noise here, maintenance is very nice and reapectful. Jan and Mike are great and the best Apartment managers I have had here. They are working on alot of new things...Great place 😀

I actually like these apartments, it’s quiet. No violence or crime and the staff is friendly and very comforting. I just had a few maintenance problems but they were fixed very quickly after I submitted my work order online.

Apartments complex are great, always clean and with a great attention from staff. The only thing is when it starts to rain, various areas are harder to walk by

Great service from staff,they are veru helpful, quiet neighborhood, clean areas. The only thing is that staff does not answer the phone always.

i love living here better than any apartments i have in the past. the management is great and maintenance is on it- 24-48 turn around time. nice place to be

I am very impressed with the prompt attention given to my submitted work orders. The staff is friendly and well informed. The property is near and quiet.

I became a resident after visiting my friend who is also a resident. Fell in love with the atmosphere and been here for years now. Perfect location. Perfect neighbors.

From the moment I applied Mike has been very helpful. From the application process to my move in day he helped me through it all. I am very appreciative for all his professionalism.

This apartment complex has been nothing short of amazing! We had a lease with roomates before and now we’re about to move in to a 1 bedroom in this same complex. Could not be happier

The community is quiet, there is always parking, and there are no bugs. The office is responsive and understanding. My family loves our apartment.

Peaceful and quite we have been here for several months now and all service requests were fulfilled promptly and the staff is very professional

I love living in these apartments! I've been here going on 2 years and I haven't really came across many issues! Maintenance has always been pretty quick about getting my issues resolved. The only time I've ever really had much issues with noise has been during the summer time all the younger crowd at the pool. I've had 2 different units with different floor plans and I have loved both of them! I've never really had to deal with the office because everything can be done on the internet! I would recommend landmark at lake village west to my friends!