Lake Village West Apartments

1 star
No me gusta llegar a mi apartamento con el olor a mariguana. En mi apartamento y a los alrededores fumando mariguana desde el primer dia q llegue. La verdad he tenido muchos inconvenientes desde q llegue con mi correo, con mi carro me lo golpearon, adentro del apartamento cosas de arreglar. en conclucion no muy buena experiencia.
Pictures were very misleading, not as advertised. Maintenance cannot fix a problem I've had since I moved in... Very convenient place for work, but I was expecting more...
I have been great except from the kids that constantly stand close to our stairway to smoke and play around. Other than that everything have been ok
I was made to believe I was getting a remodeled apartment with nice appliances. I got an old apartment with old appliances. The apartment itself isn't horrible and management seems to respond when I have problems, but I don't like that they mislead me.
i have lived here since 2017. Things used to be great when i moved in, but over time, well things fall apart all at once it seems like. It is a nice community.
Overall very quiet and nice managers. Only wish my apartment was remodeled...alot of loose ends. Maintenance is very nice and quick. Would recommend for starters.
Always have to call maintenance because the same things keep breaking down and something keeps crawling around up in the fireplace...it was a dead bird by the time someone came
The area is quiet, just wish the maintenance on new apartments was full. Discovering holes/ bad patch jobs and broken windows isn’t much fun
Pool area is always fun but complex needs to work harder to have it open more often. Management and maintenance are good about responding quickly.
Great place to start. Very quiet and maintenance tries really hard to help and comes fast and they reply quickly. I hope they consider updating some of these older apartments, but other than that... I have no complaints.