No me gusta llegar a mi apartamento con el olor a mariguana. En mi apartamento y a los alrededores fumando mariguana desde el primer dia q llegue. La verdad he tenido muchos inconvenientes desde q llegue con mi correo, con mi carro me lo golpearon, adentro del apartamento cosas de arreglar. en conclucion no muy buena experiencia.

Pictures were very misleading, not as advertised. Maintenance cannot fix a problem I've had since I moved in... Very convenient place for work, but I was expecting more...

I was made to believe I was getting a remodeled apartment with nice appliances. I got an old apartment with old appliances. The apartment itself isn't horrible and management seems to respond when I have problems, but I don't like that they mislead me.

i have lived here since 2017. Things used to be great when i moved in, but over time, well things fall apart all at once it seems like. It is a nice community.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Overall very quiet and nice managers. Only wish my apartment was remodeled...alot of loose ends. Maintenance is very nice and quick. Would recommend for starters.

Always have to call maintenance because the same things keep breaking down and something keeps crawling around up in the fireplace...it was a dead bird by the time someone came

The area is quiet, just wish the maintenance on new apartments was full. Discovering holes/ bad patch jobs and broken windows isn’t much fun

Pool area is always fun but complex needs to work harder to have it open more often. Management and maintenance are good about responding quickly.

Great place to start. Very quiet and maintenance tries really hard to help and comes fast and they reply quickly. I hope they consider updating some of these older apartments, but other than that... I have no complaints.

Everyone is the leasing office is very helpful, especially Mike. Just submitted my first maintenance request and it was completed by the next business day. So far things are going great!

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

My roomate just got his motorbike stolen from the parking lot. So ive been great but that was not a good thing yo know about the place where i live. Of course it eas someone from the same apartments.

The leasing process was very simple and when I had questions I was helped immediately. The office team are very friendly and welcoming. I like that everything is online now.

Very quiet place to live, haven’t had any major problems with neighbors or other residents. Management is nice and helps me with anything I need.

Apartment was clean when I moved in. So far anytime I need maintance they show up quick and take care of business. Nice and quiet complex where my building is located.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Peacefully place to live in. So far, I’ve had no problems with neighbors. Love how it’s mainly quiet from morning till night. Love the big summing pool.

Its an apartment that i call home. They are willing to help with anything you have go wrong. They accept large dogs. And the maintenance and office team are very nice.

I recently moved in. The community is very quiet. The office managers are very attentive to the tenants. I have put in work order requests that were done that day. I'm so excited about moving here and I think I'm gonna love it. I'm going to rate it (with what I know so far).

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Just the AC is not that cold as it should be even if they changed the filters. Its not evenly distributed between all rooms. That would probably be thenonly thing

I really love it here. The community is pretty quiet and peaceful. The manager Micheal is really nice and understanding. When I make a request to have things fixed it's usually done the next day after the request. All together I just love my apartment and the community and happy to live here.

The complex is nice, location is good, and staff are professional thus far. The dock of a star is due to w/d connections being able to only fit stacked units and the carpet not being completely clean upon move in.

I like living here there is only one thing that bothers me a lot is that there is no supervision on the pool it’s like anyone can come swim here, leaving garbage everywhere, kids and adults jumping the fence when it’s closed, some teenagers are there until 2am. It needs to stop I pay a lot of money in rent and I can’t even enjoy the pool without all these people coming out of nowhere.

Everything has been absolutely wonderful for the last 6 months of being a resident. Residents are friendly, staff is excellent and the pool is always crystal clean. It really has been like home for my family and I.

I really like living at this apartment complex. It took a little while to get my back patio door fixed, but they stayed on top of it ad got it done, and now it's better than ever! Staff is always friendly and helpful.

ONCE WE GET MOVED TO OUR NEW UNIT I LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING LESS NOISE AND A BETTER UNIT WITH A NEWER AC HOPEFULLY LESS ELECTRIC BILLS AS WELL.

The apartments are nice but the apartment rates can be a expensive. They should also hold owners responsible for picking up their dogs poop. A playground for kids would also be a great thing to add.