No me gusta llegar a mi apartamento con el olor a mariguana. En mi apartamento y a los alrededores fumando mariguana desde el primer dia q llegue. La verdad he tenido muchos inconvenientes desde q llegue con mi correo, con mi carro me lo golpearon, adentro del apartamento cosas de arreglar. en conclucion no muy buena experiencia.

Pictures were very misleading, not as advertised. Maintenance cannot fix a problem I've had since I moved in... Very convenient place for work, but I was expecting more...

i have lived here since 2017. Things used to be great when i moved in, but over time, well things fall apart all at once it seems like. It is a nice community.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Overall very quiet and nice managers. Only wish my apartment was remodeled...alot of loose ends. Maintenance is very nice and quick. Would recommend for starters.

I was made to believe I was getting a remodeled apartment with nice appliances. I got an old apartment with old appliances. The apartment itself isn't horrible and management seems to respond when I have problems, but I don't like that they mislead me.

Always have to call maintenance because the same things keep breaking down and something keeps crawling around up in the fireplace...it was a dead bird by the time someone came

Pool area is always fun but complex needs to work harder to have it open more often. Management and maintenance are good about responding quickly.

The area is quiet, just wish the maintenance on new apartments was full. Discovering holes/ bad patch jobs and broken windows isn’t much fun

The leasing process was very simple and when I had questions I was helped immediately. The office team are very friendly and welcoming. I like that everything is online now.

Everyone is the leasing office is very helpful, especially Mike. Just submitted my first maintenance request and it was completed by the next business day. So far things are going great!

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Peacefully place to live in. So far, I’ve had no problems with neighbors. Love how it’s mainly quiet from morning till night. Love the big summing pool.

My roomate just got his motorbike stolen from the parking lot. So ive been great but that was not a good thing yo know about the place where i live. Of course it eas someone from the same apartments.

Apartment was clean when I moved in. So far anytime I need maintance they show up quick and take care of business. Nice and quiet complex where my building is located.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Very quiet place to live, haven’t had any major problems with neighbors or other residents. Management is nice and helps me with anything I need.

Its an apartment that i call home. They are willing to help with anything you have go wrong. They accept large dogs. And the maintenance and office team are very nice.

Apartments complex are great, always clean and with a great attention from staff. The only thing is when it starts to rain, various areas are harder to walk by

I recently moved in. The community is very quiet. The office managers are very attentive to the tenants. I have put in work order requests that were done that day. I'm so excited about moving here and I think I'm gonna love it. I'm going to rate it (with what I know so far).

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

I've only had 2 apartment experiences and I can say that this has been the better one. Lake Village staff is always available to help and answer questions. They communicate all that is happening at the complex and are very quick to respond to maintenance requests!

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

This is the first apartment complex I've lived in so I don't know what the standards are, but I'm comfortable and feel at home. The kitchen's need to be updated...that's one issue I have.

I like living here there is only one thing that bothers me a lot is that there is no supervision on the pool it’s like anyone can come swim here, leaving garbage everywhere, kids and adults jumping the fence when it’s closed, some teenagers are there until 2am. It needs to stop I pay a lot of money in rent and I can’t even enjoy the pool without all these people coming out of nowhere.

Just the AC is not that cold as it should be even if they changed the filters. Its not evenly distributed between all rooms. That would probably be thenonly thing

Lake Village West is a very quiet place and it has crime watch. Your not going to hear alot of noise here, maintenance is very nice and reapectful. Jan and Mike are great and the best Apartment managers I have had here. They are working on alot of new things...Great place 😀

Been living here for a little over a year , maintenance could be more diligent and timely but the staff is awesome they dont make me feel like jusy another resident they address my concerns the apartment itswlf could use some upgrades for the price

So far it's been good the community is very quiet. I can come home and park my car in the same spot every night. Maintenance was good about fixing somethings in the apartment after I did my walk through.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Everything has been absolutely wonderful for the last 6 months of being a resident. Residents are friendly, staff is excellent and the pool is always crystal clean. It really has been like home for my family and I.