Lakeland Estates

4.3

4.3

Umesh
Good and well maintained community. Recently build kids garden. Maintenance get resolved quickly, also Emergency maintenance get resolved same day.
Rechatter
I’ve been here 3 years now. It’s been a pretty peaceful stay minus some minor issues. Prices are going up, so I don’t know what the future holds as of yet.
Verified Resident
Living in Lakeland Estates has been a nice experience overall for me. It is a neat and clean community. Common spaces and amenities are well maintained. I like its swimming pool! Security aspect needs to be improved by installing surveillance systems.
Sachin
I like my residential community for its general upkeep and cleanliness, friendly staff and residents. I would like the community managers to improve the safety aspect as a few apartment and vehicle break-ins have been reported recently.
Zachary
1 star
Apartment was filthy when we moved in. Lot of repairs needed too. What is the point of taking a security deposit from residents if apartment damages are not fixed?
Samir
GREAT place and wonderful staff here at colony Lake estate. About couple of weeks down the road there was a car break in which happens very really but it did happen. Office inform everyone to be conscious.
ambreen
helo thois appart metn is very high in rent , and alot to improve kdfojherigh lknfdgie sladnvfkgwjhrgt ksaldjnhgfirhg lenfgkjh lknegfkjh kwdgj
Cassandra
Staff is friendly and accommodating. A very quiet place to live, which I love. Maintenance is always quick to fix any issues. I've been living here for over 2 years and I have loved living here.
Arun Kumar
Apartment equipments are very old and need replacement. Location is very good. Apart from decent place to live and view is good from house..
Magnolia
about 2 months ago
Ive live here almost seven years. Very nice front office staff, maintenance always keeping the grounds clean. Whenever I need anything fixed or any repairs the problem is taken care off in twenty-four hours. No problem so far.