Lakeridge Square

4.6

4.6

Savanna
Its a really nice community and really quiet which is favorable. The Neighbors and management has been pleasant. Management has been really accommodating throughout the whole pandemic with work orders/issues we may have.
Jonathan
about 2 months ago
I moved out in October. But I do miss this place. It was a good community. It is quiet, people are respectful of each other and the management team and Maint. team are always responsive and considerate. I would recommend Lake Ridge Square court to anyone.
Ronald
5 months ago
I have lived here since 2015. The staff is always happy to help you with any issue you might have. Proactive maintenace is routinely done to keep apartments in best shape possible. Swimming pool and common ground areas are kept pristine. Just renewed lease for another year and would recommend the complex to anyone looking to move into the Ashland area!!
Ronald
6 months ago
I would give 5 stars, we love this place and really have not had any real issues until they started this ridiculous trash service. The breezeway now stinks of trash. Every time I open the door we get flies in the apartment. The breezeway looks so ghetto and we are embarrassed to have company over. But such is life.
Taylor
6 months ago
Iโ€™ve really enjoyed living here so far. I feel safe in my unit and in the community. Staff is helpful and very nice. Iโ€™ve submitted one work order so far and the problem was fixed quickly.
Bertina
6 months ago
Neighborhood is quiet and well maintained. The few service issues have been resolved quickly. Parking can be an issue. Walls seem thin and you can hear neighbors easily.
Kimberly
7 months ago
Lakeridge is a nice community. The Maintenance staff is ok. The pool is nice. Management is good. It would be nice to like to have more amenities, like a dog a park.
Matthew
7 months ago
Stunning, absolutely preferred. Very quiet & peaceful. Everyone is truly the sweetest. Its a true community, everyone is a helping hand. The office is outstanding, the employees are the best ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘
Jamie
7 months ago
Great place to live! Not one complaint!!! Maintenance is on top of things and very friendly. Landscaping is always up to par and all of my neighbors are great!
Tasha
8 months ago
A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of storage . I could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood.