I've got very few bad things to say about it, it's a very well kept and well run property. 2 pools, a gym, a dog park, sport courts and jungle gyms, plus free and ample parking.

Great community with nice amenities. Reasonable driving distance for DC commuters with quick access to interstate 66, Braddock Road, and 28.

I have been here a few months and find the staff to be extremely help and very friendly. The grounds are kept well, and any maintenance issued are handled promptly. So far so good!

Living here at Lakeside has been so relaxing, convenient, and enjoyable! Not only is there social events weekly but the atmosphere is beautiful! Maintenance and the staff is friendly and wonderful! This the first apartment complex where I've gotten to know the residents and enjoy events with them. I highly recommend Lakeside Apartments!

Very quiet and great place to live. Great amenities and very clean. I would recommend anyone else to live at lakeside. They are fast with response as well.

The amenities are great, there is always parking, and the apartments are newly renovated with a modern style. Staff is always quick with helping if there are issues.

Lakeside Apartments is a great place to live. The apartment itself is high quality. While it's an expensive area to live, you at least get more for your money here than other apartment communities. The amenities are high quality and it's a beautiful place to walk around.

We love it here! Great community and great staff. They are always willing to make your experience better than you expected. Wouldn’t trade it for the world

Every time I drive into this complex, feel calm with beauty of landscape. And we don't have to work for it! Thanks to athe hard working maintenance crews. Also, I've been enjoying meeting diversed neighbors through events, at pool & dog park.

Beautiful grounds and lovely apartments. It is similar to living in a resort. The amenities are first rate and I feel the rent in quite reasonable considering all the benefits that are included.

I love living in a "resort!" The staff and neighbors are so friendly, and the amenities really top off Lakeside living! I love sitting on the balcony and watching the fountains in the lake and seeing the planes land into Dulles Airport. It is overall a wonderful experience.

Living at lakeside has been great so far. There was some confusion with parking and mail, but whenever there was a problem it got fix ASAP. :)

It's been great so far I can't give it a 5 out of 5 only after 2 months yet :) The people have been awesome my neighbors are very friendly. The maintenance staff really care and are very quick. Even the bee that was in my apartment flew out the door without being chased.

I think this is a great place for couples! Love the area where Lake Side Apartments is located. Also, I like the fact the apartments have a storage room!

The community is clean and quiet. Staff is always so nice and helpful. Maintenance is there very quickly after a call is made. All the neighbors are so nice and quiet and respectful. I love lakeside!

Lots of great amenities. Garbage trucks come way too early on the weekend. Super responsive engineering team. Staff is generally quite courteous and friendly.

The community is always clean, the staff is super polite and the renovations are absolutely stunning! The thing I love most about Lakeside is the multiple pools!

Lakeside has a lot of amenities that make it attractive to all sorts of people. I personally like the all wood laminate option that we received when selecting our apartment. It helps with allergens. This place isn't perfect, but the property management and maintenance do put in some effort to make things better.

The staff is very friendly and inclusive. We love the amenities and monthly outings! If there’s anything wrong with the apartment, staff is on it immediately.

I have lived at Lakeside two previous times. I am now here a third time and they continue to give a great residence experience. The location of the apartments is perfect and the apartments themselves are fantastic.

Lakeside is conveniently located and has awesome people filled with awesome events. I've enjoyed my stay thus far. The facilities are awesome.

This is the best community we have been so far. Really nice staff and great amenities! So much things to do around the area. The best part is once you get into the neighborhood you’ll already feel at home!

Beautiful community with great amenities. We love living here. The pool is a perfect way to spend a day and our dog loves going on walks around the lake.

Lakeside is a beautifully kept community. The events scheduled are always different and unique. Having the availability of the trash pick up and package consierge makes living so easy.

Overall, Lakeside is a very nice community. I hope the types of events are expanded in the future. Also, I think the rent is far too high and I would be willing to do without some extras for a lower cost.