Love the new amenities and social events! The grounds are beautiful. Pool are great. Love that there is a gated splash area for my toddler gets to use.

Lakeside is a beautiful community with exquisite amenities and wonderful service from facilities members! I've lived here for over a year now and have no complaints. Thank you guys for all your hard work and great team!

Love love love.. absolutely love it here😍😍 it's the best coming home after a long day at work and traffic.. it's like walking into paradise.. so peaceful..

Feels like home! We just recently moved to the D.C. area and absolutely love everything that this apartment complex has to offer. Not to mention the amenities are amazing, and everything is well kept.

Well organized community with doorside trash service. No noise issues thus far and we will be renewing our lease as we are enjoying the community so far.

I love Lakeside. They have free activities you can do every week of every month! They maintain the grounds clean and beautiful. It is a wonderful place to live!!

For our first apartment, this place is great. It’s super convienent and everyone is very helpful and friendly. Anything you have questions on, someone is there to help. Definitely would recommend!

We’ve been living here for a year and everything has been a good experience. The activities they have for kids are awesome and they have great activities for adults too.

My family has lived here for almost a year. We’ve had a good experience living here. We’ve loved the activities they have and the community is very nice.

Best experience we've had in VA area. The commute is a bit far from work, but the apartments and area around are fantastic - and the amenities are awesome!

Brand new fitness room is awesome, love that it’s a great complex for walking around, especially around the gorgeous lakes. All in all few complaints

Amazing views! Quick responses to maintenance. Beautiful on-site gym and two pools. The lake is amazing to walk around and both interior and layout fit perfectly.

The neighborhood is clean and friendly. I always feel very comfortable walking around and interacting with the other residents. There is liberal parking, and nobody drives recklessly through the lots.

So far I've been here for over half a year and must say the management is incredible. Any time I've had a maintenance issue they taken care of it quickly and effectively. The entire staff is always incredibly kind and helpful.

New to the community but so far everything has been amazing! The amenities on site are amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better place to live.

Nice environment.. Good apartment ever seen... Very silent and peaceful place.... There is swimming pool, dog spa, gym, play area for kids, playground.... Good parking facilities.... Good maintenance services....

Great service, fast response for maintenance requests. Community properties and facilities are wonderful and nicely organized. Very satisfying and well designed.

I love everything about this apartment community! Not only are the apartments themselves beautiful but the property is beautiul as well. I love all the amenities so far and I can’t wait to see what other things happen as the year goes on! There always events, yoga classes, cooking classes, everything you need!

Very helpful staff, very clean and quiet neighborhood, and very good value. I can get on the highway to go to work in less than five minutes, I have a free gym within feet of my apartment (plus walking trails and a dog park), and no pesky assigned parking! I really struggle to find anything to complain about!

Maintenance does an outstanding job. They respond promptly and normally fix the problem on their first visit. The garbage pickup service is my favorite service.

My Husband and I have had no complaints since we moved in in November! We have had to put in a few maintenance requests and they have been resolved within 12hrs each time! Wonderful staff and excellent neighbors

The move in process was easy, the staff is friendly and helpful, the community is very nice and well maintained and we've enjoyed the amenities. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because some of the appliances, namely the stove and washer/drier combo aren't up to the quality of everything else this community has to offer and being the two most used appliances behind the fridge it is something that effects us on a regular basis. Overall we are very happy with our decision to move here.

Great Community, recently invested heavily into the community infrastructure. My only complaint is the recent rental increase coupled with the fact that our apartment hasn’t been updated in 7 years. I feel our rent should be subject to a lower average increase due to the fact that they haven’t put a lot of money into our unit. Other than that outstanding management company, fantastic staff and great community experience.

Living in Lakeside has been a dream. The dog park is amazing for my four legged friend. The kitchen is enough room to get a meal on the table and the sidewalks are salted when it snows.

Over the past 6 years my family has lived here, the staff is understanding and it is a great place for pet lovers who also love a nice walk around not 1 but 3 lakes