Lakeside Apartments

Friendly, quiet neighborhood! Great amenities and leasing office staff is great! Anytime I've had questions, they were happy to answer it and I have never had any issues with the community!
Hi, Moving in new place after 18 years I was little nervous. But it turn out I was lucky to have this experience with Lakeside. It has been only 22 days but we enjoyed everyday here and feel secure and happy. Thank you!!
Love living here! Friendly & clean community with great customer service around the clock. Our one bedroom apartment is spacious and everything we’ve dreamed of!
I love living here so much, I just renewed my lease for another year! My favorite part about living at lakeside is waking up every morning to a beautiful view.
Lovely complex that is clean. Everyone here is professional and friendly. Plenty of parking and the lakes are a wonderful addition to the scenery.
Great place to leave everyone is so friendly. Staff is like family. Rooms are great size. Love the closet space and updated kitchen. Very quiet area. Close to interstate. Shopping is walking distance.
Very nice and comfortable place to live and now work. Lots of social functions and close to many attractions and convenient places. I absolutely love that it's pet friendly, has a deck, and a fireplace. I've gotten good use out of all of the amenities.
Maintenance support has been the best part about living here. Always very responsive and able to assist whenever emergencies occur. The neighborhood feels very family friendly and safe.
Lovely place to live. Only concern is there was a lot of damage done to the apartment upon moving in. The dishwasher is constantly breaking as well. Other than that the complex is absolutely beautiful. My fiancé and I love to run and take walks around the pond.
Been here just over a month and enjoy it. I just wish we were not in the virus scare right now where all amenities have to be closed. But it is nice that the management company is still doing things with and for the residents during this time.