We just moved into Lakeside community - we chose this community based on the amenities and the community of people. There is so much to do just being at home here!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I love living here! The area is great and I can walk basically everywhere I need to go to. The gym here is fantastic and I love that there is a dog park.

It is amazing and it is a really great neighborhood.the reason we came to this apartment was because of the school and this awesome neighborhood.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Fantastic location - exiting community. The lakes which this community has are so tranquil and gives a peaceful feeling when you drive in to the neighborhood

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The community is extremely well maintained. Services are professional and on time. The location is very pleasant. A very nice place to live.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

It’s kinda okay and good things are nice... electric vehicle charging is the main reason i moved in... the previous resident literally stole the Fios box out of the wall, so i have to wait a week to get internet

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Love love love it here! From the events, dogs everywhere and great location I have loved every price of living at Lakeside so there. I look forward to many more years.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The community has improved tremendously. My nice lived at Lakeside about 10 years ago. When it was time to make a change and move, Lakeside is a place I had in mind to move to. Once I took the tour the decision was easy based on the improvements to the community I witnessed.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I love living here. I've lived in numerous luxury apartment buildings in the DC Metro area and this is by far my favorite. The lakeside views are gorgeous and a great place for pet owners. The dogwash station is a fabulous perk, as are the peloton bikes.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Love living here!! Everyone is so nice, and maintenance does a great job with upkeep around the community. Can't say enough great things about living here!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We just moved in with our daughter yesterday from NY, and so far loving the lake views! Enjoying the slower pace and friendly people here. Can’t wait to take her out on walks around the area :)

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great amenities and the maintenance is top notch! The best amenity here would have to be the new club house. This includes a full gym and a beautiful pool!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I really enjoy the team. They are always willing to help. I love the location, the amenities, the safety. I cannot wait for the summer to enjoy the pools!, in the meantime I will book the BBQ areas!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Overall the experience has been really nice. A dryer that drys my clothes in less than 100 min would be great but otherwise my fiancé and I are happy

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

An amazing conmunity that offers fun peace of mind and a variety of complimentary events to the tenants! We enjoy the outside environment as much as the inside commodities.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We love it here ! The environment is so nice and feels safe and neighborly. Everyone with dogs are very nice and everything is clean and well kept

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great community and apartment! Nice area for walks and fresh air. The best apartments are the lake view, nothing better then waking up to a view :)

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Nice and peaceful environment.. Maintenance team service are good.. Nice play areas for kids.. Good swimming pool, gym, tennis court's.. Best place to live

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Beautiful landscaping, great community, awesome amenities, fantastic and friendly leasing/maintenance staff. I'm happy I decided on Lakeside, So far so good.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great community with a lot of offered amenities. Building is quiet and not many disturbances other than a dog below the unit. Would recommend to friends

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Grounds are nice and safe and maintenance is fast at fixing problems. I have been living here for 7 years now and everyone in the leasing office is friendly

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

This is a beautiful place to live! Everyone in the leasing office is very friendly and helpful. Also they are very efficient and speedy when responding to and solving problems.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We love living at Lakeside! Only issue is living in a unit with a dog that doesn’t stop barking or whining, especially since I work from home.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I like the environment for this lovely community and the facilities in the clubhouse and basketball field and tennis field. Also the BOZZUTO in quick response is good too. Nice job!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Overall experience is good... my only complaint is that the trash sometimes doesn’t get picked up or we get a violation notice for some reason even when everything is bagged properly although it hasn’t happened recently.