absolutely there to support and assist with life lemons and difficulties! feels more than just a community. managment is very helpful and all requests are taken care within minutes of submission!!!!

Moced in this year and rhe experience has been so rewarding! The community is delightful along with the great amenities and local attractions! So glad I found this place and can call it my first home!

Very Prompt and Satisfactory Response to Help. Complaints are immediately attended. The Management led by Ms. Sue Kisner is very friendly and cooperative. Pest control measures are in place. We got a very warm reception on moving in. The field staff working on ground are very friendly and professional. Peaceful and serene living conditions. The Club House/Business Center is readily available 24/7. Sports Facilities are good.

We got the immediate service @ 9PM , whenever we need urgent service, we got service immediate without ticket as well. Thanks for the quick service

Enjoy the quiet and beautiful area. Close to shopping and entertainment. Management and maintenance are usually very prompt. Neighbors are quiet and keep to themselves.

Beautiful and serene place to live with a very caring staff. They are very intentional in building a community here at Lakeside where it's not just a place where people live, but a place people can call home.

Living here for about 3 months so far it has been a great experience living here, quiet and peaceful! Nice view of the lake and everyone is friendly.

Environment is good and people who works here are much more professional than the other apartment I ever lived before. Really like to see the turtle swimming in the pool.

Just moved in within the past 2 months. I really have enjoyed my stay so far. My apartment is spacacious and I have yet to have trouble finding parking. I do wish that the leasing center was finished being upgraded, I cannot wait to see it when it is finished.

Anytime there has been a problem lakeside staff has been more than accommodating. Service has been fast and efficient Everytime. The community get together are well planned and a good time as well!

I really like living here. The best apartment ever I've seen and everything you can find in an apartment complex. In addition, both management and community are perfect.

Exceptional maintenance staff. The leasing office team are extremely welcoming and helpful. I have been living here for three months and so far my experience here as been wondeful.

The maintenance team is awesome. They are always there within minutes of a request. Heather has also been very helpful with my first experience in apartment living. It is a nice place to live.

Great place to live in Centreville area. Great community events and get-together-events every week. Well maintained property and good management team.

Lakeside has made my move into the area extremely pleasant and has made me feel like I am at home whenever I get back from a long day of work. The staff is extremely pleasant and all of the amenities available make for a wonderful experience.

I have been a resident at Lakeside spartments for almost two years and I love it here. The scenery is beautiful, they have alot of amenities. They have a dog park, pool, gym, trails to go for walk on just to name a few.

Very comfortable at lakeside, as a newly wed we have all the amenities needed to start our new life together. We love the landscape, our patio and apartment.

Very good community with amazing lake views and amenities. Its always clean and organized. Very nice neighborhood and community is close to shopping centers.

Recently moved here about two months ago. Maintenance issues are handled quickly, staff is nice, & friendly neighbors. Very dog friendly, which is a plus. Can't wait until the new club house is complete!

Great apartments. A family friendly environment with many families living there, playground, pool, and family events organized in the community.

The staff is caring and attentive. They promote a sense of community and work to grow it with various community events so others can get to know each other.

Best community ever.. At first it was a big challenge for me as things didn't do as expected.. but the team at Lakeside made sure to make it all possible to accommodate me as some things were getting fixed in the apt.. Love Love my new place.. feels very peacefulđź’™

Overall I like the community and area. Neighbors are quiet. My only gripe is the shower. Not enough heat and water pressure. Not sure if that's by design but it could be better

The place is wonderful, safe to walk around even at night. I love the free activities every month and you can even win a $50 gift card!! There are sport courts and a clubhouse with free coffee!! I can't wait to see the bigger clubhouse done.

great place always have openings for you to ret loving place . great view and the inside is even more to die for been waiting to move here cant wait to show off my place