I love it here! From the friendly neighbors, club houses and dogs everywhere. I especially enjoy the events. Can’t wait for Name that Tune tomorrow!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

It’s a nice community with friendly people and good amenities. I wish there was more action taken about distributive residents, because our upstairs neighbors have been reported a few times and as far as we can tell, nothing has been done about them, but overall my experiences with the help desk and Maintenence are positive.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I love everything about my home at Lakeside. There is nothing better then sitting on my balcony and walking around the lake. I like how my packages are always safe and if something breaks they come quick to fix it.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Everyone is very helpful and friendly. A great community to live in. If you have a question the office always answers the phone to help. New facilities are great

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great amenities. There are lots to do and it is a really safe area to live in. The team at this residency is very professional and quick to address any issues or questions that you might have. I would highly recommend this complex!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

It's quiet and clean. It's a good place to take a walk. Parking is a little uncomfortable where I live. But people around are nice and good.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Have been living here for a little over 6 months now and it has been wonderful. The building are clean, amenities are always in great condition and the staff is very helpful. Love it!!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Lobe the amentities, I’ve just been unfortunate to have an unlucky apartment where multiple items have broken! Staff is super friendly about it though.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

So far, lakeside has been a great place to live! The staff has been accomadating-especially the maintenance staff. The amenities are wonderful and the lake view is amazing. Excited to see what else is in store for us at lakeside!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I have enjoyed renting from Lakeside because of the location, atmosphere and the staff is pretty good to me and gets things done if i ever have a issue. This is my second time renting with Lakeside and its just gotten better since i moved away back in 2009

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Lakeside is a great community. The management team is working very hard to make the residents feel comfortable, and be satisfied. I really recommend living in such community.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great place to live. Ample parking, apartments are very kept clean, 24/7 maintenance, it's a very good place to live and now I'm just typing to fill the characters

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We have lived here for almost two months and we are extremely happy with our decision! Lakeside did a great job with snow removal, and I always see maintenance working. We love living here!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I love living at Lakeside apartments. The amenities are amazing. From weekly workout classes, to beautiful pools, to community gatherings and happy hours, this truly is a lovely and beautiful place to live.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Overall a great experience here at lakeside apartments. The amenities are the best part of this community. The location is also great. A lot of food options !

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

This is an amazing community! They go above and beyond to insure that your stay with them is including of all sorts of activities! From cooking shows and a community garden, I really love this complex.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Clean, quiet and conveniently located apartment complex eighth approachable and knowledgeable staff. Recommend to anyone new to Virginia. Great!!!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The amenities, staff, and neighborhood community are great! The gym and multiple pools are my personal favorite to enjoy in the neighborhood. It is close to everything and is right near 66 and 28.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

My stay at Lakeside been very good. I enjoy the community, the amenities, the office staff and the maintenance staff. They are very responsive to any needs that we have had and always prompt with any requests

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

My experience as a resident has been exceptional thus far. I have had prompt responses from staff members, excellent facilities and wonderful neighbors. The weekly activities are wonderful!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Overall it's been a very enjoyable experiance. Sounds insulation is good, untility costs are reasonable. Maintenance calls are responded to quickly and everyone is very friendly. The only reason I deducted a star is that my particular community allows smoking in some of the apartments, this unfortunately caused my apartment to smell heavily of smoke. They brought in an Ozone machine and had it run one weekend I was gone, which helped immensely, but the smell comes back occasionally through piping fictures in the bathroom. Small thing overall but just be aware if you're looking to rent and have problems with smoke allergies.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I really enjoy lakeside. It’s a beautiful, quiet community and you can tell lakeside truly cares about its residents. The scenery in the community is also very beautiful and serene

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We loved the gifts you left to make us feel welcome in our Unit. We also love the quick turnaround of maintenance work that has been performed in our Unit as well.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I really enjoy lakeside. It's a great place to live and there's a good community feeling. The amenities are nice and the apartments are spacious with great views

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

From day one till now I've been impressed. The way that the staff works to make you comfortable is very unique. They really seem to care for each and everyone of us, as if we aren't just a neighborhood but rather a community