Lakeside Apartments

I love living here! The property is beautiful and the staff are so responsive. I love my unit and everything is in great shape. The amenities are also top notch.
The community is beautiful, and everyone is super nice and helpful. I just moved in but I can see myself living here for years to come. Thank you!
I’m really pleased with the my apartment and community I’ve encountered nothing but friendly people form the leasing office to my neighbors.
I love this place, the apartment has nice accommodations such as soft carpet, big washer and dryer, nice shower and the free cappuccino in the office is a tasty bonus.
So far loving it here, very quiet and very peaceful. I love all the different things lakeside has to offer to its residents. They’re also good about making sure all needs are taken care of in a prompt and timely fashion.
Good amenities. Dog park, nice gym, dog washing station all in good condition. The community is nice with good views. Lake is pretty clubhouse is pretty. People are friendly. Overall great place to live.
They made moving in super easy and the apartment was in a great condition in a perfect location for us. The staff is super helpful and some of the nicest people I’ve ever had to work with.
Everyone’s here makes you feel very welcome. The staff are amazing and will go the extra mile to make sure you are happy. Great place to live.
After being here 6 months, my experience still has not changed from my initial impressions of Lakeside. The staff are super friendly and always greet me with a smile. Maintenance is very quick to respond, always coming next day to fix the problem.
Great! Nice people. Dog friendly, and very accommodating when my husbands car was sliding all over from the snow they were able to get him a covered parking spot same day!