Its beautiful the lake fountain. Scenery green trees, flowers, and fitness center. Yoga studio as well. Two clubhouses one of them 24\7 the other business hours.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The best part about living here is the club house pool and weight room and the maintenance. It is by far the best part! I have been here almost 4 years now and it was a good choice!

I love the availability to walk out and see the lake/pond with the water fountain. Very relaxing after work!People that love here are very friendly and say hi!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Had my move-in date changed from a Tuesday to Thursday which made me have to extend my stay at the hotel I was staying a few more days, but overall great!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Everything is very fresh and clean around Lakeside! Love the views around lakes and really enjoy all the hot tea and coffee options at the leasing office! Also very happy about being able to walk to the gym and not needing to use extra gas to get somewhere else to workout.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Really good experience. Very informative tour and really friendly staff. Definitely made the right choice moving here! Excited to get involved in the community!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The Staff is AMAZING! the community is beautiful and the apartment homes are spacious!! Hands down the best community i have ever live thus far. with the weekly events, monthly parties being bored here is not an option. Also did i mention that they have 2 state of the art fitness centers. I highly recommend you make Lakeside your next sanctuary!!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

It’s only been a week or so, but so far we love it. The community is quiet, beautiful, and conveniently located. The office staff have been very helpful when we have questions, and so far *fingers crossed* we haven’t had any maintenance emergencies.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Its a nice and friendly community. Staff is very helpful. Response from staff is very quick. Amenities provided are very good. Community is clean.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Beutiful community. Quiet neighborhood. Plenty of parking space. Nice swiming pool and exercise center. Easy to commute. Quick and nice maintenance service.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I recently moved in this past weekend (20th of Sept 2019). I have been welcomed by the staff the neighbors. I’m loving the amenities there’s so much to do on the property. It feels practical like I come home and am on vacation. Waking up and heading to sleep with a lake viewable home is such a luxury!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I love this neighborhood so far! The application and move in process was easy as pie. Love the staff too! They've been prompt and professional in regards to everything I have thrown their way so far.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

So far we love the apartment complex but we’ve had a few hiccups. Servers have been down and we weren’t issued a key fob so we aren’t able to pick up any packages that have been delivered. Still no word on whether or not we can get them. We’ve tried since Sunday. We had issues with our washing machine being broken, but maintenance was INCREDIBLY friendly and came quickly to fix the problem. We really appreciated them. We were frustrated however, because we were given a violation on move in day because we were trying to unpack and had some of our boxes piled up outside our apartment before we were walking them over to the recycling. We wish there had been at least a one day grace period since we were clearly moving in. The paths and dog park are clean and we love walking our dogs there.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I love living at a lakeside. The community and neighbors are wonderful! Everyday I am happy and proud to call this place my home! My husband and I moved here two years ago, and the amenities and activities are so fun and interested! Really creates a different Sense when it comes to living in a neighborhood.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Staff is friendly. They help with special needs and are responsive to maintenance needs. Electric vehicle charging is the primary reason that I moved here. The electric vehicle charging network could be expanded.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

It’s a really good and safe neighborhood to be in. Everyone is friendly and we all get along. The views of this locations is very beautiful and you always feel welcomed.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

very relaxed atmosphere and great people. clubhouses are such a bonus to this community. love the variety of events organized and the clean environment

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We have been nothing but pleased with Lakeside since moving in. They are a quick to respond and assist in solving any issues that we have had. The staff are friendly and make us feel wanted and welcome.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Lakeside is a beautifully presented property and the remodels (aside for painting the beautiful natural brickwork of the Summer Tree club house white. It clashes with the trees surroundings and natural brick wall . The beautifully reworked back and pool area, the white would have worked well there. Especially offset with the incredible water feature. However in my opinion the front should not been painted.) are appreciated and really enhance the property. While maintenance has been fairly responsive,the completeness and quality have fallen a little short. Overall my time here has been pleasant.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Moving in to Lakeside was very quick and easy. Everyone along every step of the way was extremely helpful and polite. It surely made the move easier.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Love living at lakeside. Overall happy with my experience. Much better than any apartment complex I have lived at before in regards to maintenance and cleanliness.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We love the fact that you always call checking if there is something that needs fixing in the apartment and the quick turnaround to take care of the matter. We feel like Family here plus we are especially enjoying not having to climb steps to get into our place. We love how well the property is kept. The only thing I do miss is a ceiling fan.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Place is very nice. I have to add another 100 characters so I will say I wish the doors had locks on the handle instead of having to deadbolt them all but hey, what can you do.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I love this apartment, I just wish there was more overhead lighting. I also recently went to a Saturday spin class which was at 10 but no instructor ever showed up, I was really looking forward to it, so that was a downer!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Wonderful community with incredible amenities. Staff is friendly and helpful, the grounds are beautiful, and there's plenty to do. Great place to have a dog too!