It's only been two weeks so far, but I love the community, events, and the staff has been lovely to work with! I enjoy having all the pets around and cannot wait to get to use the garden and pools.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The community is amazing. Living in such place is a great experience. The people in the Lakeside are very friendly and nice. The staff is also great and helpful.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We love Lakeside! I think we have one of the best maintenance team here(same day service every time). Including organic garden, we have a great amenity in this area! Kids and pet friendly, safe, and amazing community!! Love! Love!Love!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Really nice amenities - gym, pools, etc. maintenance is always timely and responsive. Only complaint is issues we’ve had with paying rent - when we first moved in we had an issue getting auto pay set up that was a pain to deal with and now that lakeside just switched to a new billing site we are once again having issues getting auto pay set up

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The community is very comfortable and, so far, very safe. The people there are friendly. The management team are working very hard to improve the property.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Have been a resident here for more than a year. Love the environment. Management of the apartment is professional and friendly. Quick turnaround for repairing services.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Lakeside has always been beautiful and a place that I've come to unwind . So I absolutely LOVE living here . Its peaceful and theres always something to do .

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I have lived in lakeside for over a year now and I still enjoy living here. Lots of activities to do, landscaping is gorgeous, free gym and tons of other amenities.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The business center is so cool love to go in there to get some work done, I also really like how fast and efficient is the maintenance team, everyone is very professional and friendly.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Love the dog friendly environment and the activities that the community has to offer! The pool party was very fun and we enjoy beautiful sunsets over the lake!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I've got very few bad things to say about it, it's a very well kept and well run property. 2 pools, a gym, a dog park, sport courts and jungle gyms, plus free and ample parking.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great community with nice amenities. Reasonable driving distance for DC commuters with quick access to interstate 66, Braddock Road, and 28.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I have been here a few months and find the staff to be extremely help and very friendly. The grounds are kept well, and any maintenance issued are handled promptly. So far so good!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Living here at Lakeside has been so relaxing, convenient, and enjoyable! Not only is there social events weekly but the atmosphere is beautiful! Maintenance and the staff is friendly and wonderful! This the first apartment complex where I've gotten to know the residents and enjoy events with them. I highly recommend Lakeside Apartments!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Very quiet and great place to live. Great amenities and very clean. I would recommend anyone else to live at lakeside. They are fast with response as well.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The amenities are great, there is always parking, and the apartments are newly renovated with a modern style. Staff is always quick with helping if there are issues.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Lakeside Apartments is a great place to live. The apartment itself is high quality. While it's an expensive area to live, you at least get more for your money here than other apartment communities. The amenities are high quality and it's a beautiful place to walk around.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We love it here! Great community and great staff. They are always willing to make your experience better than you expected. Wouldn’t trade it for the world

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Every time I drive into this complex, feel calm with beauty of landscape. And we don't have to work for it! Thanks to athe hard working maintenance crews. Also, I've been enjoying meeting diversed neighbors through events, at pool & dog park.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Beautiful grounds and lovely apartments. It is similar to living in a resort. The amenities are first rate and I feel the rent in quite reasonable considering all the benefits that are included.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I love living in a "resort!" The staff and neighbors are so friendly, and the amenities really top off Lakeside living! I love sitting on the balcony and watching the fountains in the lake and seeing the planes land into Dulles Airport. It is overall a wonderful experience.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Living at lakeside has been great so far. There was some confusion with parking and mail, but whenever there was a problem it got fix ASAP. :)

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

It's been great so far I can't give it a 5 out of 5 only after 2 months yet :) The people have been awesome my neighbors are very friendly. The maintenance staff really care and are very quick. Even the bee that was in my apartment flew out the door without being chased.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I think this is a great place for couples! Love the area where Lake Side Apartments is located. Also, I like the fact the apartments have a storage room!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The community is clean and quiet. Staff is always so nice and helpful. Maintenance is there very quickly after a call is made. All the neighbors are so nice and quiet and respectful. I love lakeside!