After being here 6 months, my experience still has not changed from my initial impressions of Lakeside. The staff are super friendly and always greet me with a smile. Maintenance is very quick to respond, always coming next day to fix the problem.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great! Nice people. Dog friendly, and very accommodating when my husbands car was sliding all over from the snow they were able to get him a covered parking spot same day!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

New resident as of Jan 2020. So far, everything is excellent. No issues at all. Apartment is clean and comfortable. Easy in/out access to the community. Quiet neighbors. I'm all set up with the online stuff. When I needed assistance with that, the staff was very responsive.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great location with ease of access to various highways, park-like trails for a peaceful walk, nearby shopping centers, and facilities with wonderful amenities

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Price is too high. Curb appeal worked before real interior issues. Someone stole my rose bush. Garden rules changed (changed to "crop". I had flowers. I don'tbelieve "crop" was originally written in rules. I had to buy, plant, and hual water. I tried "crops" first years, but bug infestation made then unbeatable. During maintenance walk through the wrong size filter is used, So I have go buy a new correct size. The entrance always floods with any amount of precipitation and leaves horrible mud and debris behind. I like the snow removal, when there is snow.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I like that my apartment has all wood floors. I have a decent view (yeah for no parking lot view). I'm paying for an upgraded apartment but still have formica counter tops. Don't be fooled by the pictures of granite from the public spaces. The appliances and washer and dryer are BASIC. While mine is a two bedroom, the water heater is half sized, which means no baths, and a 5 min limit on warm showers. There is no sound protection between units, it's essentially communal living in terms of hearing your roommates, err neighbors. The staff have been nice, but unfortunately it doesn't make up for the value of these apartments. I would try to find another unit elsewhere if I were currently looking.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Moving here has been a pretty seamless transition. There were some problems with items in the house shortly after move in but the staff here has been extremely helpful and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Lakeside thus far.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Beautiful location and fast maintenance response, even has EV chargers. Clubhouse can be rented for parties too, nice appliances too, great place to live

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Only been here for a short while, but feel very welcomed and happy with the apartment and staff. Great location, great community, great apartment. Would recommend

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

There is no place like Lakeside Apartments. The community is beautiful aesthetically and also provides amenities that are practical, convenient and enjoyable. The events are fantastic. They are the best community parties I’ve ever attended. I’m so glad to call Lakeside my home.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my whole experience from visiting/touring to leasing and moving in! The whole process was seamless and the leasing team was wonderful to work with!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The neighbors are nice and friendly, there are plenty of dog centered areas like the dog park and dog was, and opportunities for activities around the community are endless.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Best experience. Friendly staff, clean grounds, beautiful complex. Do not want to move. Love our apartment wish we had 3 bedroom. Friendly residence.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Good place to live.. Best apartment ever.. Good club house and recreation center.. Nice swimming pool.. Very good gym facilities and dog spa.. Best maintenance service.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great experience so far. I have requested a scale in the mens bathroom near the clubhouse from the gym. Nothing so far. Need more periodic cleaning of vents in each apartment.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Amazing location, friendly , caring stuff. Services included are nice addition to previously mentioned points. In love with this place, It’s infrastructure. Highly suggested

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The staff has been unbelievably helpful in our move in process and was willing to answer all of our questions. The location is perfect, as is the landscape. We are so pleased with our new home!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

All good so far! I just moved in this month and the staff made the whole process of finding the right apartment and signing a lease very easy. I also appreciated that the apartment was set up with a few basics to help get things started.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Moving is always a long and tedious process but, Great neighbors make it a little easier. Very amicable & Friendly neighbors I have found. Good location, and convenient to adjacent highways. I really enjoy the gym the most. Looking forward to participating in community events.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

This apartment has been by far my favorite place to live. Great staff and mauntance crew. The events are always a treat and the cooking classes fun. I especially love the yoga teacher Sarah. And the variety of classes.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The apartments were nice. I also enjoyed the two ponds and the fountains in the middle of them. I also enjoyed all the different activities around the community.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Living here has been great! Anytime there is an issue, maintenance jumps on it right away. There is always parking somewhere near my apartment and I never hear my neighbors. I’ve been very happy here so far!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The Lakeside Apartments community is friendly, intelligent, and honorable. The staff work diligently to provide excellence and complete satisfaction. The grounds are well tended, the apartments are exceptionally maintained, and the amenities are resident oriented and provide opportunities to be healthy, happy, and cared for.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

More than pleased with location and amenities! Staff is wonderful! They respond in a timely manner. Overall a great community and a perfect place to live.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We have been living at lakeside for 3 months now and couldn’t be happier. Maintenance is always quick to handle requests, the grounds are kept clean and updates are being mare. We especially love the events that are hosted monthly!