A great place to reside and retreat after a long working day. Pets friendly and professional maintenance staff!!! All amenities are included and well thought for both residents and their 4-legged friends.

It has been great living here so far! I love that there is always things to do. Maintenance is also very quick to respond to issues that need their attention.

Great location, nice, clean and comfortable apartments with great views, quiet, efficient maintenance, come within 24hours. Helpful staff always available

Living in this community is great, love the new office, gym and the club house is very neat, i like the quite and neighbors are wonderful, giving this community a five stars.

It’s the most friendliest place I’ve ever lived in, staff is always on top of everything and always there to help. I couldn’t ask for a better and clean place to leave.

I love Lakeside Apartments!! Especially the new clubhouse and all that it offers!! The gym is great and they offer free classes as well. Can’t wait for summer so I can use the pools.

Phenomenal place to live for a first timer out of college. Plenty of amenities and lots of things to do in the area, we absolutely love it! We tell all of our friends about how great it is to live here and they love visiting!

It is a great community to live in. I think the only downfall I have recognized since moving into the community would be parking can sometimes be a hassle especially late in the evening. The staff in this community is very quick to respond and are always courteous and respsectful.

Great neighborhood and amenities! Never want to move! Love living on the lake and utilizing the path for running or even walking my dog- as well as the new fitness center!!

After looking at many different locations around Gainesville and Chantilly I came across Lakeside. It is a nice quiet location with nice views of the lakes and great location. The staff have been very professional.

This is a great community, beautifully kept grounds, helpful and nice staff, great all around service, best of all apartment complexes I have visited!

It’s a great place to live and is close to many jobs and awesome schools. Also the neighborhood is too nice, the people who lives there are very kind and classy

Y’all have been nothing but phenomenal. The property is gorgeous and the amenities offered are pretty awesome. Thank y’all for being so caring and considerate to your residents ;)

Love the neighborhood and the new clubhouse! Awesome activities each month and something for everyone! Especially enjoy the cooking classes and happy hours

Overall, a great apartment complex that keeps the facilities renovated and up to date. The area is nice and people are respectful. Recommended.

We love living at Lakeside. Especially now that the gym is open and the dog wash is open too! Definitely would recommend for young professionals looking for a great community and super dog friendly!!

beautiful landscape and wonderful customer service The new leasing office is absolutely gorgeous. I cannot wait to try out the new yoga studio and gym.

It’s been great thus far!!! The maintenance guys are on top of things and the gym finally opened!!! The ponds are pretty as well!!! Dog loves the dog park!!!

Lakeside is a community with great amenities and a stunning landscape. Almost every week they do something new to engage the community. We're so happy to have Lakeside as our home!

My wife and I moved into lakeside two falls ago and love it. Staff is extremely kind and warming. The new community building is unbelievable and the community is pet friendly.

I am very happy with my apartment, the facilities, the office staff, and the maintenance team. When I have needed something fixed, the maintenance team has done so the same day.

Beautiful, well maintained grounds and buildings. Brand new fitness center. Don't like that when paying rent online, they charge such atrocious fees to do so.

Have had excellent service, so far! Service requests are done in a timely fashion, the location is beautiful and convenient, and the staff is always helpful with answering any questions I may have!

Everything here’s has em awesome so far. Any issues we have they are handled in an acceptable amount of time. Love the anenities and love our neighbors

It is a very beautiful place to live. Parking is very limited, if you come home after 7pm, it is very hard to find a spot near to your place. We are very disappointed that it took so long to complete the renovations on the leasing office.