Lakeside Apartments

I absolutely love living here. The grounds are so well kept and the staff are always incredibly helpful and friendly. The apartments units are spacious and have a nice layout.
Excellent response time by the maintenance crew ! So far everyone we have met on the staff has been very friendly and welcoming! Can't wait to see what else this community has to offer!
Beautiful landscaping, great maintenance crew. All the personnel are professional and helpful. I would like to see a diminishing of reserved spaces in order to be able to park closer to my building when I have to come home late.
Overall we are satisfied. We particularly like the amenities and the service team response time. The value for what you get is good as well.
Lakeside is a wonderful place to live. Beautiful grounds to walk your puppy. There are monthly activities, and the staff are attentive and helpful!
Beautiful property. Everyone at the leasing office is always courteous and friendly. love my little garden. Only wish they had more community events.
Love it. Friendly people. Office Staff always friendly and trying to help if they can. They always have an event for the community going on (Pool Party etc)
So far so good. A little more flexibility wouldn't hurt. Response time to problems needs to be upped. Staff friendliness is great. Snow removal last winter left a lot to be desired
I love living here. It's close to major roads, so you can get anywhere. But the best part is that you feel tucked away in a private country retreat, sourrounded by lakes and peace
Loving it here so far! Great units with decent space for a good price, amazing grounds, very pet friendly, and the amenities for residents are without match in the area. Hoping the rest of the year is just as great!