Lakeside Apartments

I really enjoy the apartment. The amenities list is amazing and far above other apartments in the same price range. The only thing I would say could use improvement is the communication about move in day. I was a little confused on the whole process
1 star
Sewer lid open, I tripped and injured myself. Told the office twice and still they have not fixed it. After weeks they put a cone there to prevent people from injuring themselves
When I first moved in everyone was nice, then management changed directions and now I am not enjoying my stay. I also don’t like living 22 miles from work.
I love Lakeside apartments! I have been living here for about 7 years. Everyone who works here is always helpful and so polite. Whenever I need anything taken care of in my apartment, maintenance always completes the job in a timely manner and does a great job. everyone in the office is also always friendly and kind.
I hate to say this but i think this apartment is Not the safest place. I Had things stolen from balcony However, maintenance team is awesome
I like that my apartment has all wood floors. I have a decent view (yeah for no parking lot view). I'm paying for an upgraded apartment but still have formica counter tops. Don't be fooled by the pictures of granite from the public spaces. The appliances and washer and dryer are BASIC. While mine is a two bedroom, the water heater is half sized, which means no baths, and a 5 min limit on warm showers. There is no sound protection between units, it's essentially communal living in terms of hearing your roommates, err neighbors. The staff have been nice, but unfortunately it doesn't make up for the value of these apartments. I would try to find another unit elsewhere if I were currently looking.
So far my experience with Lakeside has been middle of the road. The grounds are great, but so far I've had to call maintenance five times for two issues. Nobody bothered to make sure my issue was fixed which was disappointing. The leasing office is always friendly, and I do like the grounds and improvements that are being done. Other than the maintenance issues, and their lack of follow through, we've been happy with Lakeside.
It is nice to live here. It is clean, quiet and beautiful apartment. However, I had bad experience with resident manager, I felt they do not respect residents.
The place is clean and safe, wish parking was not such an issue. Also would like more lights in certain areas of the complex. Pricey for the area.
They decided to do construction on the pool starting in May so yet again despite being promised two pools we have another summer of just one which sucks. Overall the complex is nice but I don’t appreciate paying so much for amenities when we aren’t recieving all that we are promised, same as when we had to go for so long without a fitness center despite paying for it