I really enjoy the apartment. The amenities list is amazing and far above other apartments in the same price range. The only thing I would say could use improvement is the communication about move in day. I was a little confused on the whole process

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Sewer lid open, I tripped and injured myself. Told the office twice and still they have not fixed it. After weeks they put a cone there to prevent people from injuring themselves

When I first moved in everyone was nice, then management changed directions and now I am not enjoying my stay. I also don’t like living 22 miles from work.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I hate to say this but i think this apartment is Not the safest place. I Had things stolen from balcony However, maintenance team is awesome

I love Lakeside apartments! I have been living here for about 7 years. Everyone who works here is always helpful and so polite. Whenever I need anything taken care of in my apartment, maintenance always completes the job in a timely manner and does a great job. everyone in the office is also always friendly and kind.

So far my experience with Lakeside has been middle of the road. The grounds are great, but so far I've had to call maintenance five times for two issues. Nobody bothered to make sure my issue was fixed which was disappointing. The leasing office is always friendly, and I do like the grounds and improvements that are being done. Other than the maintenance issues, and their lack of follow through, we've been happy with Lakeside.

It is nice to live here. It is clean, quiet and beautiful apartment. However, I had bad experience with resident manager, I felt they do not respect residents.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The place is clean and safe, wish parking was not such an issue. Also would like more lights in certain areas of the complex. Pricey for the area.

They decided to do construction on the pool starting in May so yet again despite being promised two pools we have another summer of just one which sucks. Overall the complex is nice but I don’t appreciate paying so much for amenities when we aren’t recieving all that we are promised, same as when we had to go for so long without a fitness center despite paying for it

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Property is beautiful. landscapers do a great job. Miss 2 pools but understand renovations going on. Miss clubhouses but understand renovations. I love the dog park. Amy does too,

Good quite place, very nice service. Near from library, supermarket and they provide small place for farming where we can have flowers or any other small plants.

Love that we have trash pick up right out our front door! The community is beautiful and all the residents are welcoming. I love the fact it's a dog community and I enjoy all the amenities the apartment offers!

Good safe place to live. Been here about two years and never had any serious issues. Quite place with trees that helps to disconnect from the high speed lifestyle of the DC area.

I didnt had any major issues yet, living here for three years now. One good thing is that when i need help the staff always help you out and listen to you.

Lakeside apartments are one of the finest apartments in centreville area. Little bit higher in terms of rent but good management, staff and community activities. The only thing missing to make this community perfect is a good security system in place for the residents.

Very nice community. Alot of fur baby parents. I think the only negative will be the lack of parking space. So if you are deciding to live here, make sure you get a parking space before 3pm or you will be walking a bit from your parking space to your apt. building. Overall, I have enjoyed my time here at Lakeside. Have been here for going on 1.5 months.

The community is extremely well maintained. Services are professional and on time. The location is very pleasant. A very nice place to live.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Move in went okay, found a few issues. Our dishwasher does not clean properly, shower got no hot water and a light fixture was not properly installed. That being said maintenance has been quick to fix problems and the leasing staff is great.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The amenities are exceptional and it's always a pleasure to have friends and family over. The grounds are beautiful and great to walk around; it's also very quiet allowing a great nights sleep!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Been a good move in experience, grounds are kept very well. Neighbors so far seem to be nice. Think there could be a little more parking. Been satisfied so far

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

It’s a really good and safe neighborhood to be in. Everyone is friendly and we all get along. The views of this locations is very beautiful and you always feel welcomed.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great amenities available. Community events so far have been very good and happen pretty frequently. Community facilities are always clean. Location of community is just ideal for any commute.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

So far looks calm And peaceful surroundings. Haven’t gotten chance to meet someone since I moved this weekend. I look forward to make new friends in this community.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

It's quiet and clean. It's a good place to take a walk. Parking is a little uncomfortable where I live. But people around are nice and good.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Lakeside has always been beautiful and a place that I've come to unwind . So I absolutely LOVE living here . Its peaceful and theres always something to do .