I really enjoy the apartment. The amenities list is amazing and far above other apartments in the same price range. The only thing I would say could use improvement is the communication about move in day. I was a little confused on the whole process

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Sewer lid open, I tripped and injured myself. Told the office twice and still they have not fixed it. After weeks they put a cone there to prevent people from injuring themselves

I love Lakeside apartments! I have been living here for about 7 years. Everyone who works here is always helpful and so polite. Whenever I need anything taken care of in my apartment, maintenance always completes the job in a timely manner and does a great job. everyone in the office is also always friendly and kind.

When I first moved in everyone was nice, then management changed directions and now I am not enjoying my stay. I also don’t like living 22 miles from work.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I hate to say this but i think this apartment is Not the safest place. I Had things stolen from balcony However, maintenance team is awesome

The place is clean and safe, wish parking was not such an issue. Also would like more lights in certain areas of the complex. Pricey for the area.

So far my experience with Lakeside has been middle of the road. The grounds are great, but so far I've had to call maintenance five times for two issues. Nobody bothered to make sure my issue was fixed which was disappointing. The leasing office is always friendly, and I do like the grounds and improvements that are being done. Other than the maintenance issues, and their lack of follow through, we've been happy with Lakeside.

It is nice to live here. It is clean, quiet and beautiful apartment. However, I had bad experience with resident manager, I felt they do not respect residents.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I didnt had any major issues yet, living here for three years now. One good thing is that when i need help the staff always help you out and listen to you.

Property is beautiful. landscapers do a great job. Miss 2 pools but understand renovations going on. Miss clubhouses but understand renovations. I love the dog park. Amy does too,

Good safe place to live. Been here about two years and never had any serious issues. Quite place with trees that helps to disconnect from the high speed lifestyle of the DC area.

They decided to do construction on the pool starting in May so yet again despite being promised two pools we have another summer of just one which sucks. Overall the complex is nice but I don’t appreciate paying so much for amenities when we aren’t recieving all that we are promised, same as when we had to go for so long without a fitness center despite paying for it

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Lakeside apartments are one of the finest apartments in centreville area. Little bit higher in terms of rent but good management, staff and community activities. The only thing missing to make this community perfect is a good security system in place for the residents.

Good quite place, very nice service. Near from library, supermarket and they provide small place for farming where we can have flowers or any other small plants.

Love that we have trash pick up right out our front door! The community is beautiful and all the residents are welcoming. I love the fact it's a dog community and I enjoy all the amenities the apartment offers!

Good services and staffs with friendly manners, good environment for living with open space for outdoor activities and sport, large car parking. Even your pets will love this place.

The community is extremely well maintained. Services are professional and on time. The location is very pleasant. A very nice place to live.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I like the environment for this lovely community and the facilities in the clubhouse and basketball field and tennis field. Also the BOZZUTO in quick response is good too. Nice job!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Very nice community. Alot of fur baby parents. I think the only negative will be the lack of parking space. So if you are deciding to live here, make sure you get a parking space before 3pm or you will be walking a bit from your parking space to your apt. building. Overall, I have enjoyed my time here at Lakeside. Have been here for going on 1.5 months.

Been a good move in experience, grounds are kept very well. Neighbors so far seem to be nice. Think there could be a little more parking. Been satisfied so far

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

So far looks calm And peaceful surroundings. Haven’t gotten chance to meet someone since I moved this weekend. I look forward to make new friends in this community.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Lakeside has a lot of amenities that make it attractive to all sorts of people. I personally like the all wood laminate option that we received when selecting our apartment. It helps with allergens. This place isn't perfect, but the property management and maintenance do put in some effort to make things better.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Move in went okay, found a few issues. Our dishwasher does not clean properly, shower got no hot water and a light fixture was not properly installed. That being said maintenance has been quick to fix problems and the leasing staff is great.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

It's quiet and clean. It's a good place to take a walk. Parking is a little uncomfortable where I live. But people around are nice and good.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great amenities available. Community events so far have been very good and happen pretty frequently. Community facilities are always clean. Location of community is just ideal for any commute.