Lakeside at Arbor Place

I am new here. The move in process was simple considering having to deal with C19 restrictions. So far the property seems quiet. I like the fact that the trash receptacles are emptied regularly and the property gets cleaned up regularly. Plenty of parking for my building.
Living here for 15 years is like going to my vacation home. With the pond and the geese. I look out and see family's out fishing, walking their dogs. its nice to be home
I like the community. The grounds are kept. I do think there should be more frequent cleanings in the breezeway. This time of year there seems to be a lot of bird poop! Every now and then the tenant that lives below plays his or her music loud enough for me to hear after 9,10, and 11 pm some nights.
Love it here very quiet and my neighbors are good and respectful. The property is always clean and well maintained. I love the fact that the gate works properly. Being by the lake is nice they have barbeque grill designated for you to use. Great location it's close to everything, which is very convenient. All in all I love my new place!!!!!
So far very peaceful I love it the rent office is very friendly Complex well kept and very quite The lake view is awesome especially at night
The staff are decent and genuinely want to help.Nice apartment community but they like to increase the rent annually regardless of pandemic.
You know the quote "Times they are a changin" is more like "People are a changin". We used to be a litter-free and dog poop-free community, come on people now, some things should not change. Let's live healthy and clean. Try walking around the community sometime, this is when you will see the litter in the parking lots and dog fecal matter in the dirt/grass areas. I don't like dog poop on the bottom of my shoes, do you?
I am loving my new apartment. Lisa and the rest of the staff has made the process quick and easy. I actually found the perfect lil place to call home.
Lakeside at Arbor Place is one of the best decisions I could have made. My experience has been great! The move in assistance provided to me by Lisa was outstanding. The location is great assess to and from I-20 and area shopping and restaurants. Absolutely love my new apartment home and amenities.
Great staff! Great Location! Very quiet and peaceful complex. Management is also attentive to your situation and is flexible and willing to help.