Lakeside at Arbor Place

4.3

4.3

I've been here six years. In those years I've seen a few changes in management, improvements to the property and gotten a chance to meet a few of my neighbors. Life is good!
Great place to live at. Beautiful scenery and landscaping. Quiet and peaceful. Friendly staff. Gated community. Plenty of things to do from swimming to going to the fitness club.
Very friendly and most of the people are working people and care about the place they stay. Very clean people and quiet most of the time. But most of all kind people
As far as being a woman and living alone, I love my living experience here at Lakeside. I feel safe and comfortable and that’s what I look for when searching for apartments. Will definitely recommend this living community with friends and family.
I have really nice neighbors and the staff is really nice as well. They seem to care ESPECIALLY during these hard times with the pandemic. I am blessed to be living here.
It has been great living here at the apartments. It is very safe, quiet and friendly. Everybody at the office been so nice. The neighbors that I met are so nice and polite.
Surroundings and grounds kept up nicely..few issues with car vandalism and the kids on the three bdrm side play in the parking lot which is dangerous. .. but otherwise ok
I love living here. It’s a great place. I do wish I could use the gun whenever I wanted. I can’t schedule a time. But other then that. It’s quiet and kept up. I like it
Was a great place to live until 6 months or so ago. Lots of bad activity and shootings. Afraid to walk my dog at night and my grandkids can’t come visit anymore....
The staff are friendly and quick in response. I’m still having trouble with my packages after two months staying though. The environment is nice and always clean.