Lakeview at Market District

Lakeview makes living here fun, and the clubhouse/ gym make sure we only have to leave to go on campus if we want to for those amenities. The little dog park is nice as well.
Lakeview at the market district is a very nice place to live with many amenities. Some of the things that are great about living here is its location to groceries and school as well as its business/ computer stations.
Lakeview has been home since the fall of 2017 and there are several reasons why I kept renewing! How the staff takes care of their residents and all of the amenities offered make Lakeview stand out above the rest! I'm only not renewing again because I've graduated and I'm moving!
Lakeview is a great apartment complex. It has a great value for everything that they provide for you. The staff is also very nice and helpful.
The complex is beautiful and has great amenities available. The pool is well kept and the gym facility is new and always clean. I love the doggy park also!
I loved the tour! Everything is modern & up to date. The Staff was very nice & helpful. I'm very excited to live here next semester! Lakeside is had the best location
I personally love it here at Lakeview, and can’t wait for more time living here while I’m in Statesboro Georgia for college at Georgia southern
The community is so great! Lakeview is such a beautiful apartment complex and I’m so excited to live here. Everyone is so nice and helpful :)
Overall, I really do like living at Lakeview! It’s located in the perfect spot, which makes getting to places so easy! I love the tanning beds, lab center, and gym!
This place has great amenities. The best part is that it’s gated community, so I feel extremely safe at night. The staff is also very friendly.