Lakeview at Market District

4.2

4.2

I have had a great experience from my 3 years at Lakeview! I love how close the complex is to restaurants, grocery stores, and other shops. I also like how close to campus it is.
It’s pretty good so far. My only complaint was the trash problem but they got that covered. Other than that everything is fine. I went to the study room and that was nice.
Very friendly staff and clean place! Cool roommates, amazing clubhouse! I would recommend this place to anyone! Even though the two bedroom could be a little bigger.
My experience here has been good so far! The only thing I would complain about is the occasional loud noises from the neighbors and the condition the apartment was when we first moved in. But everything else has been very good and the staff here is amazing.
nice location, parking area is comfortable, apartment is nice, used furniture we got, they not replace still 3 month we living in, did so many complain but no work, only that point we disappointing....
Staff is super helpful and the amenities are great!!!! It's so easy to get your package at the Luxer One machine. The computer lab and study rooms are great for busy college students!
I have been at this apartment for more than 2 years now and I love that I can call it my second home. I'm glad to see the amenities starting to open back up to be used 24/7
I like living here but I don't like that the gates don't close at night. That was a huge reason for me moving in and I would like it if the gates closed.
1 star
a lot of stuff is broken and they are taking forever to fix it. overall the effort shown to the residents like myself just seems lazy and lacking.
My resident experience has been alright so far. The trash pile outside is nasty I think should've been gotten by now. Also, we are still waiting on our coffee table to arrive.