Lakeview at Market District

4.3

4.3

Amenities and staff are awesome! only issue is sometimes we get a few bugs but we’re also on the first floor so it happens. they take super good care of us and my roommate and i just renewed for another year
Lakeview has the most attentive staff. They are very understanding and helpful when it comes to helping with issues. The rooms and amenities in the clubhouse are very nice and convenient
Great community! The workers are nice and always there to help, the neighbors aren’t too loud and the resident itself is just a beautiful place to stay.
The experience to start a lease so far has been good, even if I haven’t moved in yet. Everyone at the office have been so helpful. Can’t wait to move in!
Amazing apartments, best in the business for the right price. They allow you to have pets and the amenities are great. Also their packaging system is very successful.
I have lived here for two years and have been happy with my choice. I love the amenities including the pool and being able to walk out by the lake.
Staff is supper friendly and will answer emails and questions quickly!! Applying and getting approved to live here was supper easy and fast. I signed my lease by the end of the week.
The staff is amazing and always so helpful. Any experience I have had with them they have always done everything they can to help me which I appreciate very much. The property is great and offers so many amenities that you have everything on site you could need.
Love the staff and my beautiful view of the lake!!! My kiddos really enjoy the pool, oh and can't forget my mommy break to the tanning bed every now and again!!!
its been . everyone seems friendly. No issues as of yet. Everything is clean and convient when need it to be. I ennjoy living here. I was a bit nervous at first but Ms. Hannah has made me feel as though I could fit in here.