Great place to leave. The staff make it even better! I have enjoyed living here. It has been great to watch this place grow. The renovations were perfect

I love Lakeview, the location is great. The apartments are lovely and affordable. The staff is so friendly and I love the new renovations. I will definitely refer friends

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I have realllly really enjoyed the experience that I have had at Lakeview/grove. Nothing in life is perfect but it's nice to know u have a great place to live

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Very nice and a great place to live. Can't wait to live here. IHas a very nice pool and a nice fire pit for people to sit ourside at. Everyone was also every nice at the front desk.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

So far living here has been a really good experience other than the remodeling and random people walking in our apartment whenever they wanted to.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I love Lakeview! Everything about this place is amazing!!! The staff is amazing and the management is pretty great too! I can’t wait for all the renovations to be finished!

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I love this community. I love the new ammonites and the new updates that has been done and how the people are so very nice. Can’t wait to start fishing out at the lake.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Great staff, in the office and outside of the office. Maintenance always does a great job. There's a good atmosphere, they keep the community looking good. They always have staff outside working to keep things clean.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I love staying there and the service is good. Couldn’t have been any better. Loving the new look of the apartments. Can’t wait til the painting is done.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

The Grove has been the best housing environment I’ve been in since being at Georgia Southern University. They have some fairly nice leasing agents.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

This place is absolutely the best!! I tell everyone I can about the Grove! The upgrades, the staff, the tenants, just everything is so so perfect, and it's been a blessing to live here!

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

The Grove Statesboro is the BEST place I have ever lived in my adult life. The community is so great and in a perfect location for me. I love the quiet and serene experience I’ve had while living here and my dog loves it too.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I really love the Grove Apartments. It has some of the best rates when living in their apartment complex because in your monthly bill everything is included.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

10! This is Great place to stay, the staff is nice, well kept lawn, very peaceful, and maintenance is always on time!! They’re good about keeping you updated about the community 😍

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Give the 7 months that I've lived at the Grove, I can say I have yet to be disappointed. The staff is always friendly and helpful whenever I have an issue, which is rarely. I look forward to possibly living here again and I am truly here for all the amazing upgrades.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Pretty Good Experience. Staff is great and I'm satisfied with my apartment. My main complaints are Maintenance response time and the wasps nest that infest most of the buildings especially the one close to my door and lack of regulations for dog owners who have very violent and aggressive dogs.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I have had a good experience living here for the past semester. The staff always hosts fun events and stay on top the social media. Only complaint are the noisy people above us.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I love the new upgrades! The hardwood floors make the living room look so much bigger. Having ceiling fans is also a huge plus, especially once summer gets here.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I absolutely love it here in the grove! It is quiet at night and there is a great view right outside the window. And the rooms are spacious, and the closet is huge! Management got back with me as soon as the screening was done and found me a unit. It is so great living here.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

It looks like the community is going to have some nice upgrades that will make it better. I wish I could see what it will look like, but I am not renewing.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

one of the best places i ever lived. we can use another gate for the back apartments. i love that we can fish for free.. they grove is the best place to live

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

It's a great community with great amenities that they are upgrading to make even better in the future. I like how it sits in the middle of town and has great convenience to little shops.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Pretty Great So Far. I have no complaints. Very quiet. Great customer service. Very understanding. They make mistakes sometimes but fix them.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Nothing negative to say about my apartment but the lake area should have seating. Pool should be 24/7 access. More computers & printers in the computer lab.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Been an awesome experience especially compared to my last Statesboro apartment. The front desk staff always answers any questions I have as soon as they can.