Lakeview at Market District

4.3

4.3

I love that this apartment complex is gated! Everything you need is literally a walk away! From having access to food places, grocery stores, hospitals, etc you won’t have to worry about anything.
I have lived here for more than a year now and I love this place. I love the free events they do from the walking taco to Friendsgiving meal and sonic slushies!
Great place to live for location and amenities. The staff is amazing and the maintenance is great. Love the community and it is​ gated to provide us better safety.
Location is great, apartments are nice and fairly updated, it’s quiet for student housing, the grounds are well kept, the pond is a huge plus, the office staff is extremely nice but not at all knowledgeable. They never call back like they say and are too afraid to ask for help when their information is lacking. They’re all too new. Also, if you wish to make roommate complaints about violent threats being made, nothing will be done until a parent/co-signer gets involved. Very unprofessional.
The complex is beautiful however the cleanliness of the outside portion is non existent due to pets. Stricter guidelines need to be set regarding pets outside.
The staff as in (Margarita) does not use her best discretion in handling issues. They are not considerate and they do not try to be. I had a bad experience each year: and they all included Margarita. Overall the staff as in Alex is excellent! They are always helpful! If it wasn’t for a incident that occurred this year I would have resigned but Margarita said she thinks it’s best I get a 1 bedroom because she finds it hard to follow my preferences when they were followed my 1st and 2nd year with no issue. Shes very nasty.
Honestly the clubhouse is the nicest thing about the apartment. They do have a friendly staff. I feel like the price for the two bedroom shouldn’t be as high as it is.
I’ve really enjoyed living here and the staff is always really nice. I haven’t had any issues so far with my apartment. The only I wish was that Luxer was 24 hours so that we could pick up our packages whenever.
My first couple of months have been ok. When I moved in they said I paid full rent, and then later added on extra charges and started to charge me late fees. This month I went to pay rent, and again was told I paid in full but then halfway through the month got a notification saying I wasn’t paid off entirely. Also the first two months the front gate did not work, and I lost my gate card as a result of not needing it. Now it works and I have to get let in every time I come home from work. Also my phone number is not working at the gate, so I can’t let myself in. Not saying the full rent upfront in person twice, and having a feature down for the first month or two is unprofessional to say the least.
It’s pretty nice. One of the best apartments I’ve ever lived in. Finally a place I happily feel at home, other than the girl I live with this place would be perfect!