The place has gone up since before the new name. The apartments are nice and clean, very good with not having bugs and roaches. Plus the amentities are really nice, including the new gym.

Excellent residential complex, amazing service and leasing agents. Along side outstanding maintenance crew workers. Love living here and plan on renewing.

Living at Lakeview at Market district has been great. I love the location and how close it is to campus. The staff knows me by name and really makes it feel like home. My only complaint is the noise caused by the neighbors above me.

The experience has been fine. I definitely like it better than the previous complex I stayed in. The staff are nice, and I love the area...good place to live.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

The community was ok, there just weren't a lot of things to do or any major things that actually brought people together besides a couple pool parties.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I love it here!! The new updates are really awesome, and the staff is so helpful!! The dog park is a great perk, and don’t forget about the pool!

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

It was really great when we first moved in and is great now but during construction it was a horrible experience. But now that it’s over I’m sure things will be better for future residents.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

They Were Great Maintenance Wise But Sometimes Confusing On Rent, Or Anything. Besides that I Enjoyed Staying There! That's why I resigned and will resign again if I have to

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Best place to live in Statesboro!! Very convenient location! Close to Georgia Southern University, Walmart, and whats known to locals as " The Market District!"

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

It’s a lovely apartment complex. The amenities are great. They cover light bills. It is a place you would really feel at home at every single moment.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I was having such a hard time trying to find a place to stay. It was really stressing me out. I decided to check out Lakeview and I’m glad that I did. Not only are the staff nice, they’re also very patient and awesome! I’m glad to be a resident here!

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Amazing staff. Always trying to help the best way possible and quick To respond when needed. Great community vibes. The place is always lively and entertaining

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Great place to live. Unfortunately I won't be able to see the new upgrades come to fruition, but it was a great place for me to be and the price was just right for a graduate student.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

The Lakeview at market district is different from where I moved from, with the style, amenities and staff. Because they have made upgrades it has been better but with little pros and cons.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I have had an great experience while staying here at Lakeview Market. The residents are very cool , the staff they’re excellent in doing there job and they is very helpful!!

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

This will be my third year living here. I’m excited to see what next semester brings! I couldn’t live any place else but here! The upgrades are pretty cool.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Since I have lived there, I have had a pretty good experience. Every time o submit a maintenance request, the order is filled quickly and also what a great staff they have.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

My experience so far has been nice. The renovations done on the rooms was much needed and are pretty great. The internet is high speed which is also a plus for how much I use. My only issue would be the amount of time it is taking to renovate the gym in the clubhouse area. I really want to work out but cannot afford a gym membership so I’ll be excited when ours is finished.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Its Been another great year living at Lakeview and would definitely recommend. Nice apartments and they have a lot of renovations making it look even better. The staff is accommodating and help in anyway they can.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

It's a great community located in the center of town. I've been happy with my experience up until recently. The neighbors haven't really been respecting courtesy hours (and it is often hard to tell who is making the disturbance) and it is sometimes hard to get to sleep at night. Oftentimes, I'll be going through the parking lot by building 5 and I'll see that my neighbors have emptied out the trash from their cars into the lot, and they'll leave it there for maintenance to clean up. Leaves the entire community looking worse than it is.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Love it. Alex was very helpful and I very much look forward to staying with him next year. I signed a 12 month lease. Rent is cheaper than current place

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

The Gr The LakeView is the best place to make your home in Statesboro. From great rooms to a great view, the place is quite, relaxing, and welcoming.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Great place to leave. The staff make it even better! I have enjoyed living here. It has been great to watch this place grow. The renovations were perfect

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I love Lakeview, the location is great. The apartments are lovely and affordable. The staff is so friendly and I love the new renovations. I will definitely refer friends

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I have realllly really enjoyed the experience that I have had at Lakeview/grove. Nothing in life is perfect but it's nice to know u have a great place to live