Lakeview at Market District

The community is great and I especially like the office staff!! The Beccas make the community worth living in and every other property just pales in comparison.
Lakeview has it all kind staff, clean area and facility, work orders and maintenance is always quick, the cereal bar and study rooms are amazing!
This place is really great with awesome people in the office and cool amenities. I can’t believe I’ve stayed here almost a year and I am gonna miss it in the fall come August.
Not that bad of a living experience, just wish there was more to do for residents. Really miss the basketball court, probably would of resigned if it was still there. All the other amenities are seasonal only.
Every one is nice Its quite and no one bothers anyone. The place is kept clean. The computer lab is nice and quite. Just an overall nice place
Love the new upgrades!! So excited that they finally decided to make the clubhouse open 24/7 for the residents’ convenience. The coffee bistro is the perfect addition to the renovated study area, also!
Lakeview is a great place to live. The amenities are great, the location is is very convenient, and the apartments are really nice. My favorite amenities are the computer room and the gym.
Love living at Lakeview. Very pet friendly, newly renovated amenities, and a very spacious apartment. My roommates and I love to use the volleyball court and bonfire pit as well.
It’s an okay place to live. I like the area we’re in and it’s a fair distance from the campus. The new renovations are nice & the overall atmosphere is good.
I’ve really loved living here this year! I’ve never lived off campus before and was nervous about moving off, but I’ve loved the people and the spaces so much! I feel at home here And am so sad to leave in a few months!