Lakeview at Market District

4.3

4.3

So far its been great! I love how close it is to campus and walmart too. The staff is friendly and the amenities are awesome. I especially love the lake
Lakeview is an amazing and friendly place to live in and be apart of: the amenities, pool, and gym are really nice and convenient. Everyone is so welcoming and is a great place for student life!
it's great living here. All the amenities are great, and the best part is, the stores are close. You can't beat it. If you don't have a car then they have a bus to take you to school.
Although my neighbors are extremely loud and obnoxious, lake view is a great community to live in. I love that it’s gated which makes me feel safe.
Great apartments! The staff are always so friendly and helpful! Love the Luxer system and the events that they have. Awesome pool and amenities!
It's a bit noisy every now and again in my unit, but all around it's a nice enough place. The furniture it really great and I never have any trouble with the internet as it's really fast and reliable. Great amount of parking.
When I first walked into the leasing office I felt at home. Everyone seemed as if they wanted me there. I love the atmosphere and can’t wait to move!!
The staff at Lakeview is so sweet & helpful! I absolutely LOVE living there! The gym & study rooms are amazing, & the tanning beds are so great too! It’s the best!
I have not moved in yet but I loved the tour!!! Everything was extremely nice and clean. It’s also awesome that there is a big lake to enjoy.
Living at Lakeview is great. I have lived here for almost 2 years and I love the community this place has and the events they hold from the sonic slushes to the meals.