Lakeview at Market District

I'm so glad that I choose to live here this year. I had never even heard of this place until my friend referred me here. The staff is so nice and the amenities are great as well.
I enjoy being able to go fishing with my roommate and tan when I want. I love the amenities! I’m so glad that we picked Lakeview over the other places. I’m so excited to see what else I can do with the community as the months and maybe years go by.
Love this community! Such friendly staff! Always feels like home, no matter where you are. So excited to stay here for the next few years and call it home
Lakeview is pretty cool. I’ve lived here for awhile and definitely recommend it as the place to live after living on campus!! Everything about this place is great.
I love it here and I never want to leave. Lakeview over any apartment complex straight up nobody is tipping lakeview and that’s on my lord Jesus Christ.
I like the room size and how the people are just so nice in the front office. I do not like how the guys on the grounds crew cut grass everyday in the same spot which seems dumb considering it takes grass time to grow.
It’s been great so far. Glad to be apart of the family. Im a new comer and I just fell in love with the since of community that everyone has for each other.
They are very consistent in making sure they do everything to make sure the residents are satisfied. And if they don’t know the answers they ask others to guarantee you get the answers you are looking for.
Love this apartment so much! It feels so safe and secure. I love the immensities that come with it and the community of people who live here.
I've had some problems in the past with staff, and I felt like I was being treated unfairly. But, this year has gotten a lot better, and with these extreme circumstances happening with COVID-19 they have been great.