This is my second year housing at Lakeview. I have enjoyed my stay here because of the hospitable community living here. The staff is exceptional at their job and it shows that they enjoy working here. I would reccomend Lakeview to students considering housing close to campus at Georgia Southern.

Best Ever the people are so nice and my room is large and the community spaces are great I love having the gym and the tanning bed. For the price and the way that they treat the residents I could not have ask for any thing better. My parents like that it is the only gated community in Statesboro

This apartment complex has been very dear to me. It is a clean place with great residents who are not loud. The apartment is in a good area close enough to walk to get something to eat if needed. Also it is in an area that is peaceful for the most part.

I’ve had a great experience living at Lakeview! The amenities are amazing! The study rooms are a perfect getaway when you need to get school work done!

The new amenities are really good! The staff on the other hand is a hit or miss.Either your experience is good or bad with them, depending on their mood. Don't get me wrong it's not all of the staff just some!

Very friendly staff, safe community. It’s very quiet here, and I have access to amenities that would cost extra or be limited in other places.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Overall a great place to live. Ammenities are nice and the rooms are lovely. The trash does pile up at the trash bin a lot a d that can be annoying. Overall a great place to live.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I really like living at Lakeview! There's a lot of shops close by and it feels like a natural step up from living on campus! I'd definitely recommend Lakeview to someone looking for a place to stay off-campus!

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

The new renovations makes staying here better. The company hired to do the in apartment renovations seem like they rushed the work therefore it doesn’t look as good as it could of. For example they painted the door but just painted over the original color. With out stripping the paint Making the whole door look bad And sides of the all next too the door look bad since it’s paint on it as well.

Love Lakeview!! The staff is amazing and the apartments are spacious and well-maintained. I love the locale and how close we are to pretty much everything!!

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

I have been a resident going on two years now and I am pleased with my experience. The renovations added to that. I recommend Lakeview to everyone looking for living in Statesboro. The nearby shops are a plus as well.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

The new renovations are great, my favorite is the fan that my room now has. The wood style flooring is also very nice, however it does not do anything to mask the sound of our upstairs neighbors

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Only complaint is we were told the renewal reward was cash. But other than that LOVE the renovations in my new home! Makes me feel right at home

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Amazing! Great & friendly staff! Amazing apartment friendly neighbors great amenities. It’s always so nice and calm here, it’s relaxing. I love it

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

It’s a nice place to live..I just wish they had a basketball court ..because it’s not activity to exercise beside the gym but we be wanting to do more

A great place to live ! I love the atmosphere here at Lakeview ! The view of the lake is phenomenal. The people here are really friendly and sweet. I highly recommend!

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Lakeview at market district has wonderful amenities and is located in the ideal spot for student life. Campus is within biking distance and it is surrounded by so many restaurants and shops. A great place to live.

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Love it here! Amazing staff and location. I love how we are close to the grocery store, not too far from campus, and near a lot of restaurants and boutiques

Reply from Lakeview at Market District

Y'all know how I feel I been up there and expressed my complaints and concerns about my apartment and community. Both basketball goals shouldn't have been taken down only one.

Lakeview is a great apartment complex located close to GSU campus and a plethora of restaurants within walking distance! The amenities are great too!

Nice and efficient staff. Helpful if you need anything in your room, as long as you ask. Moving in was a decent experience. Haven't had any major problems whatsoever. Though the room was kind of a wreck when I first moved in.

I’ve had a pretty nice experience living here at Lakeview. The community is very clean, the staff is very polite and helpful. It’s also nice that we have a gym and computer lab available to us. The only complaint I have is that my upstairs neighbors are extremely loud all the time. Other than that, Lakeview has been a great place to live.

I have loved living at Lakeview so far!! It’s been a fantastic place to spend my first year living off campus in 3 years!!! The employees are so kind and really make sure you’re taken care of.

It's been great! Love the amenities and location! The staff is very friendly and is always willing to help. I will definitely suggest this place to friends.

Found a roach the other day, but other than that everything has been great, especially the internet connection and the proximity to other things