Landings at Bluff Ridge Apartments

I absolutely love how quiet it is here! My previous residence had noise at all times of night which was one of the biggest reasons I moved. I also love that the playground stays nice and clean along with the pool. The office staff is also super helpful and they always return my calls ASAP!
Would be nice if the dumpster area was kept cleaner and maybe more smaller trash cans placed throughout the community to decrease weekend littering. Security gate repaired, pool area repaired and cleaned for actual use
The community is family environment to live in, it also convenience for families that has kids that goes to our local community schools and churches in our neighborhood.
It is nice are nice people. Maintenance could be better. Good price. Might stay a bit long who knows. really I'm running out of things to say.
Overall its an okay place to stay. I just think they can better up keep the other side of the apartments. The breezeways are filthy. Taylor is my favorite in the office. Shes always so nice.
Property needs work, has gone down over the years. I have enjoyed living here but wish things would be kept up better and more updates could be done regular.
Well been staying on this property for over seven years and I have been complaining about very dirty breeze ways and coming to fix things and roaches...
Trying to get things resolved can be an obstacle & it’s frustrating to say the least when the staff is here to help serve us. This has went on to long
Ms. Lupe have been very sweet caring and helpful. And Robert have kept the grounds very clean, even when the people living here have not. Thanks guys!
It's been good so far a ok experience is been wary free I can stand by these apartments cuz they stand by us they haven't gave us no problem