Landings at Bluff Ridge Apartments

3.9

3.9

Tamika
16 minutes ago
These apartments are affordable in pricing, and are fairly quiet. Maintenance is responsive to service requests, and apartment personnel are friendly.
Frankie
about 14 hours ago
Very nice livable place, great community. I would say that it should be another method of getting trash dumpster in here so residents don’t have to walk so far to empty the trash
Krystal
about 15 hours ago
Definitely a very great awesome excellent place to stay. Quiet and very nice complex to stay in. Front office is great. After school program is great as well.
Shakemia
I love it here not alot violence this my second year here the staff is awesome and great community around the area its really nice here my kids love it and love the Duncan skills and parks what a great area to live in i am grateful 🙏
Philippa
My neighbors are great. We care about each others, and help each other when needed. The problem I have is all the young thugs hanging around with there loud music, spinning there car tires, smoking weed, big gathering in the parking lot. We sometimes have to find a spot out of our area to park at our own house. The grounds are not picked up well, I've been seeing a pick Easter basket for a week now. Others than that it would be nice to come home.
Verified Resident
I love it here 😍 the office staff is great, and my neighbors are very quiet. Whenever l submit an issue maintenance do their best to resolve the issue if they can. I plan to renew my lease again next year.
Akeia
No complaints at all, fast and easy process! Staff is being helpful and nice. Apartments are clean and move in ready. I would definitely recommend to any and everyone looking to move
Qunikwia
My stay here is very nice only bad exception is the neighbors that I have next door. Their children and them are very nasty. They leave trash bags outside their door in the breezeway. That constantly has a very foul odor due to the trash outside their door. Leaving trash in the breezeway with food, paper,candies,soda bottle, dirty diapers in a bag just trashy. Causing a lot of wild animals & cats to tear holes into the trash bags that are left outside the door. At times they tend to have loud music playing in some of their visitors cars late at night after 12:00am. Loud arguments that start from their drinking. The children constantly leave their bikes in parking lots, in the breezeway blocking the entrance to my door or next to my satellite dish that is outside my patio. Besides this overall it's a nice place to live
Amanda
Been here 3 months so far everything has beeeeeen great! No problems ! Fast maintenance ! Loving my apartment. I don’t plan on moving anytime soon !
Kenyan
Entry gate hasn’t worked in years, grounds need updating, pool area need to be cleaned and pool cleaned or resurfaced, stricter pool access because pool can’t be enjoyed by residents because or random outsiders and unsupervised children.