Landings at Bluff Ridge Apartments

3.8

3.8

At times things get rough when getting things completed and I have to keep calling over and over to get the situation rectified and I feel it should’ve been resolved sooner than later
Lived here over a year and enjoy it. Staff members are good. People always throwing trash on ground instead of dumpster. Other than that good place to live.
Some new neighbors are very noisy and have caused a shooting incident while I was outside and they are still here after reporting them to the office. That is my only complaint.
New resident here! So far so good! Pretty quiet and people seem nice enough. The staff is really friendly. There's some lack in communication but I struck with it! Hopefully that won't be ongoing.
Nice staff, apartment complex could use some enhancements and fresh paint. The old graffiti is not appealing at all. I’m a new resident and the unit is roach infested neighbors had warned me but hopefully extermination will help.
I really love the ladies in the office if you have any problems they are mainly see to everything being done. The only thing I dislike is it’s too much hanging around in the front as well in the breezeway and we need to close the gates for safety for your residence
Needs more work inside other than that it’s pretty cool maintenance has to be more on top of things in order for it to be better than what it is
1 star
They take a long time to fix things, I’ve been asking for new carpet for an year. The carpet is old an worn, has holes it’s an safety issue because I walk with an walk. 😒
The trash dumpster by the mail box constantly overflows and neighbor leaves her trash outside the door but the dumpster is right by the building🤦🏾‍♀️
The office staff is friendly. I love how the apartments try to keep it very clean. The dumpsters are always filthy with trash outside because the residents just throw the trash anywhere. I can never find parking due to people working on their cars or people bringing extra cars and parking them here. We need more light outside.