Landings at Bluff Ridge Apartments

3.8

3.8

I love staying here. The office people are really nice and punctuational. The apartment complex is very nice. My apartment is very spacious nice and comfortable. It feels just like home.
Just moved in but so far I’m loving the place!! The AC wasn’t working when I first got there. I put the call in and the next day the air was fixed!!
I've been living here 10 +years, twice a year my A/C unit goes out. I've had my carpet cleaned maybe 3 times in ten years. I was told in the beginning that it would be once a year with signing a year lease. This has not happened. My rent as of 4/22/21 is $930.00 per month. I would think that paying this amount I could get my carpet clean upon request. Now I'm told that do to Covid-19 that u guys r not cleaning carpets. This carpet needs to be replaced, r maybe I'll move out and then your company would replace it for new tenants. Loyalty these days don't apply. I hope and pray that better ownership would take pride in their Apartment Complex moving forward. Sincerely, Terri Reeves 7051 Clarkridge Drive Apt. 4303 Dallas, Texas 75236
There is shootings every night, the residents kid are always in the street with no control. The residents are very loud at night cant get any sleep. The mail guy keeps delivering my packages to other doors witch there are three doors in the area with the same door number. There is always trash in front of my door from my neighbor is constantly smoking cigarettes an throwing the butts down by my door, ETC its a lot of things
Not clean enough..... maintenance needs improvement the prices are good but it needs more maintenance inside and out....great location not enough service
People are pretty nice around, the front office is nice and will help you. Gate does not work, dumpsters need to be empty. Other than that its a decent place to live needs a little improvement.
I've been here for one year and haven't had any issues. Everyone at the front office has been helpful and pleasant. Anytime I've made a call for maintenance, they've responded same day or next day depending on the nature of call.
Staff is very helpful and nice. My leasing agent provided the best service throughout the process of getting my new place. Great community.
I Like the size of my apartments we have a three bedroom. The Space is very good in each room I like having two full bathrooms. My only dislike is there’s not enough counter space in the kitchen. I do like how many children are in the apartment complex. Great size for our family.
I have been living here for 7 1/2 years and I love it Living building for the residents in this building are absolutely great people. We watch out for each other and a lot of them been living over here for many of years longer than I have. I Love Build 4