Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great neighborhood to stay. I love being a part of this community. Quite and friendly environment. Also very good services provided by staff.
My Experience from beginning to move in has been amazing! The staff is incredible. They have been available whenever I call, and they have been most helpful.
Experience has been great. Nice , quiet, clean neighborhood. Very respectful neighbors and staff. The staff keeps us informed about everything that is going on so that way we never miss a beat, even during this pandemic , they’ve made sure to keep us in the know. Great place to be!
We love living here. Quiet neighborhood. Although there's nothing much else to do right now because of the pandemic, we can take a walk around the community without worrying about trash. They always have the landscaping taken care of which makes the community grounds look really nice. No complaints over here.
I’ve had a absolutely wonderful experience from the time I applied to the time I moved in Stephanie was awesome! She helped me through the whole process!
The neighborhood is quiet. Very attentive administrative staff. Enjoy the valet trash pickup. Rates are a little high but based on market. Nice pool and deck area.
I love my home. Since I moved in I had the best experiences. I love how spacious my home is and that I don’t have to worry about hearing any noisy neighbors on top or under me.
Have been staying here since 2015 and we love this spacious apartment. Spacious kitchen, living room, bed rooms and bath rooms. I would have given a 5 rating if it has bigger closets
Landings ar greensboro is very near to holy joes, nawab kawabs and triveni. Also very bear to tiaa and wells fargo. The staff here is very friendly .
The layout of my apartment is amazing. I love the way that the kitchen looks & how spacious the closets are. Amenities are also amazing with speedy maintenance.