Best place to live. Recently, all the apartments got a full wash which is something that shows the attention and care towards the residents. All the perks are plus points here. Great staff and maintenance on time.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This community is very spacious and super clean with all the facilities from basic to high end. We are in two bed two bath which is very good.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

They have nice sized apartments. Maintenance is good about little things that they can fix. There have been issues with flooding in our apartment that took a while to fix. $25 for valet trash, but if they miss your trash, you are responsible to take it to the trash or you get fined.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Spacious apartment, peaceful environment. Fantastic staff member. Neighborhood is quite good. Amenities are there. I really love the apartment.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This community is very peaceful and home feel. I love the walk i do daily and it is peaceful outside. We love the staff and they are friendly

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We love this community and have renewed our lease too, this place is quite, pleasant and very peaceful and private. I love the walking time daily

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

My time at this apartment has been great. So far I like everything about it from the staff to the location to the others that live here. It's not noisy and it is kid friendly

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Love the updates going on! Location is great and the staff is attentive to any questions or concerns raised. Will continue to share my experience. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It’s been ok neighbors not the best. Rent increase very high. We have two children and we do wish the complex had better amenities for them.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The neighborhood is very clean and quiet, extremely pet friendly, the neighbors are very nice, and the staff is always willing to help and don’t take to long to fix things when needed.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good experience, the staff are friendly and very spacious apartments and with an extra half bath for a single bed room apartment are few things I liked about the apartments.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

So far it has been a great experience. I am new to the area as well as new to the state. Kimberly really helped me with all the questions I had. I pray I will feel the same within a year.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have enjoyed watching spring happen in the community. New flowers planted, hedges trimmed and apartments are getting washed. Makes living here even nicer.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Favorable apartment, good amenities, easy convenience to nearby stores. The staff are friendly and helpful. Decent kids play area. I love living here.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It's been good be in this community . Room are even spacious and comfortable in homes. Happy to have homes like this.as like we are in own homes.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The apartment home is quiet and has a small private back yard. The neighbors are friendly. There's sidewalks for walking. The attached garage is great. Maintenance is wonderful whenever you need their service.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

After just moving here recently I could not be more happy. This place seems like it will be amazing to live at for the next year and potentially longer. I can't wait to meet some of the people around me and begin to enjoy Charlotte.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The staff are great and the apartment is roomy! I have had doom problems with the neighbors but the manager has been working with me to resolve them.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love living here, it’s close to everything I need. The neighborhood is clean and well-maintained. I only have two concerns: 1. My rent has increased 38% over 4 years and at this rate I’ll be forced to leave. 2. The office staff changes so often that I always feel like I’m dealing with strangers and can’t develop an interpersonal relationship with anyone.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We sold our home in 4 days and needed short lease. The leasing agent Kimberly is absolutely amazing and helpful during our transition. Thank

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Large kitchen love it. Big bedrooms and spacious floor plan. The custodians here are friendly and will help when they can. Neighbors are great.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The community is quiet and yet also busy and vibrant. There are many events and areas to utilize and meet others at. Would strongly recommend to all.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Liked the community. Atmosphere is so good around here.Little concerned about internal repairs in the house. Didnt expect these initially and totally a surprise. Anyways leasing people are supportive about this. Small suggestion from my side was community gym need to be improved somewhat. Had broken machines and no one is taking care of its repair .other than this everything is good here ..i am confortable staying here

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

As we relocated to NC we wanted a place to call home. And for the moment I met the staff I have felt nothing but compassion and understanding. Everyone of them have did everything within their power to make this a smooth transition and for that we are grateful

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love living here, it’s quiet and you receive a lot of space for you money. The neighborhood is quiet and I haven’t had any noise complaints from neighbors. Kimberly is also very helpful and nice.