Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Such a great community to live in. I would have given 5 star but a recent crime activity inside community has taken away the feeling of safety. And thus a secure entrance/exit to community is essential.
I love this community. It is quit place and great service. Great place to walk around and good amenities. I would recommend this place for families.
I recently had an issue with my smoke detector going off several times. Maintenance came in on the weekend and fixed it. They have always been pleasant and helpful.
I have had no problem so far since i have been her. Nice and quite location is perfect for. Living space is nice size and resident is nice clean.
I've enjoyed staying here because of the neighborhood. It's pretty quiet and an awesome area for walking. On the flip side, this place needs upgrading really bad to match the prices we pay to live here. Maybe add some backsplash, flat top stoves, apply paint to the walls that won't get dirty as soon as you touch it, plant some grass...we have patches of dirt and rocks and etc.
Perfect community for kids. The small backyard with patio saved me from my kid’s tantrums during the covid 19 crisis. The administration people are so responsive and all the informations are organised and communicated in perfect order.
My house is havin huge windows in Living area and landings have got the worst possible blinds available. The apartment gets heated so much durin eve times as the sun sets in front of my apartment. It would be really nice if you can install better blinds that would prevent atleast some sunlight comin inside
My experience here has been great I found a home that I'm comfortable in . I have found the staff to be most professional, helpful and kind.
I’ve just moved here and the neighborhood is nice and quiet. Loving the privacy. Can’t wait until the pool is open so I can enjoy all the amenities.
Great experience at landing .very calm and well Maintained .. very spacious house . The view of our house is good . We would Surely recommend our friends to Choose Landings