We love the location. Highway access. Restaurants and shoping all within a couple miles. My kids absolutely love the pool that in itself is a great asset. My only complaint is that maintenance calls are hit or miss somtimes they come by that day and other time we have to keep calling.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the area nice quite and spacious villas .Close to restaurants, shopping and major highways. Close to university area and UNCC college

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

What a great place to live! The staff have been very helpful and it is in a great location close to campus but not too busy! When people changed on the lease they were able to help you and get everything worked out!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It's a nice apartment with huge living area. It's around 1044 sq.ft which is large enough for single bedroom apartment. Apartment is in peaceful neighborhood.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the floorplans! I love having a sunroom instead of a balcony. The apartments are spacious and the square footage is very well used! I love having valet trash.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good to leave in this apartments . Nice environment and peaceful homes . There are some issues but that’ ok .i wish if there is more space for children play area .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

No complaints over here! We're coming up on our one year since we moved here from DC. Our side of the neighborhood is pretty quiet. Our kids love the pool! We have yet to try the tennis court but I am looking forward to that. A couple of things though, sometimes the valet doesn't pick up our trash and the recycling bins get full and doesn't get emptied for a while. But overall, it's been great.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

My experience here was the first day that I step foot here at Landings at Green Brooks, my first rewarding experience was Miss Kimberly she was such a delight such a pleasure and so very helpful my moving in experience was extraordinary. I am pleased to be here and apart of the family at Landings green Brooks Apartments.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Still things that need to be done in the apartment! The light in the mater bedroom is not working and no explanation was given as to why even after maintenance came and the master shower does not drain. Will submit a maintenance request today was well!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Spacious home.. peaceful Place to live. I really liked the healthy armosphere around here .. Everything is fine but have some suggestions too.. gym need to be maintained properly..

It’s very quiet and peaceful. Everyone is nice and polite. Anything that needs repaired it’s done quickly. Its convenient to everything. Everyone that visits me comments on how to quiet and peaceful it is here.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This apartment has been nothing but great to my roommate and I. The staff are always friendly and helpful. We’ve only had one major issue before and it was fixed shortly after we reported it.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It’s been good and great community. Everything has been going really goo. I like that they have 2 different pool options in the neighborhood .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Excellent community, featuring wonderful amenities. Nothing better on a hot day than relaxing by the pool, too rainy to go jogging? There's and indoor gym. This place is great.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I really enjoy living here at Landmark! The office staff, community manager and the maintenance team are the BEST! The property is well groomed and clean. I enjoy all this property has to offer! I wish i could stabilize my rent but i know it's at market rate! Well my retirement income will eventually not be able to keep up with the market rate! In the interim, I am Living My Best Life!!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It is good environment with nicely equipped trees and maintenance is little low like Pest control should be done monthly atleast because we see lot of i sects which are harmful apart from this everything is fine .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like it so quite and cool and the swimming pools is very nice and there service vary quick no more than next day and the take your request right away

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good community near university area .everything is very near by. Tiaa walmart wells fargo . Even very close to indian grocery stores like holy joes and raj bhoj.just walkable distance to rak bhoj and hooy joes

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Everyone was friendly, helpful, informative and resourceful. Haven’t met neighbors yet. Mail and other delivery have met expectations. Trash pickup is convenient.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Excellent community with good environment. Most of my collegues find my home very spacious when they visit our home for get together. parking space is very big with garage can fit in with two cars and we can park two cars out of the garage.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The apartment was great. Loved living in the Apartment. The place has a great kitchen, but there was not enough water power for the bathrooms. The new management needs to be a little more friendly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The apartment is great and spacious. The appliances are old , if they can be replaced with new ones , think it will make More ppl to opt for landings

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Best experience ever. Extremely beautiful, clean and organized community. Very helpful staff, always greet you with a smile. Great amenities.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Best place to live. Recently, all the apartments got a full wash which is something that shows the attention and care towards the residents. All the perks are plus points here. Great staff and maintenance on time.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This community is very spacious and super clean with all the facilities from basic to high end. We are in two bed two bath which is very good.