Apartment is nice but maintenance is not so good. The neighbors are friendly and it is very convenient to every restaurant and store you need.

Peacefull community . Staff were responsive and helping .. spacious rooms for affordable price . Near to grocery stores , gas station , restaurentd and train station.

I really love living here at landings at Greenbrooke. My neighbors are nice and the people that have pets, they clean up after them. It’s a very clean place and I love it here. The area where I live is very quiet and clean.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We have been staying here since 2015 and we like the community. Nice place to stay. It can have much better play area for the kids. Spacious bed rooms, kitchen and bathrooms. Can have bigger closets.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Landings at greenbrook apartment are very close to Tiaa , that is the best part. Also we have indian grocery stores near by. The staff response very quickly if we have any issues.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

As a new resident of NC, I wanted to find a place that could compare to my previous home of 16 years. In my search for a new HOME I arrived at The Landings of Greenbrooke and from the moment I arrived I knew this was the place I needed to be. The staff is amazing always willing to assist me with any concerns or questions, the grounds are always kept emasculate and the maintenance department always responds to maintenance issues expeditiously. Living here is so easy.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Peaceful community. Maintainence team are good at responding on time .! Also neat and clean environment perfect for family with kids. Play area is our favorite

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I just moved in and I’m so excited to be a part of this community! I can’t wait to be able to have my family and friends over to see my new home!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Absolutely love living here so far! I've been here about two months and the community is quiet, repairs are done quickly and the areas are kept clean!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the updates and increased communication going on in the community - keep up the good work! The new blue color on the front doors is beautiful!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Love the home and community. Very friendly staff and calm and pleasant neighborhood. I love walking in community and their amenities. Place is in awesome to stay

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We have lived here for over a year now and haven’t had too many issues that haven’t been resolved. Our carpet still looks gross from flooding from over a year ago because of something wrong with the building. Trash service is terrible and they say there’s nothing you can do about it. (Even when you call the company multiple times to file a complaint they won’t call you back.) Staff and maintenance are pretty nice.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Overall good experience. The apartments are large as per value. Special units are enjoyable. Sometimes I just wish there’s less sound of grass mopping. The garbages need to be picked in time and staffs should clarify the add-on bills with the client before renting.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Stairs should clean once in a month. Apart from that i'm loving this resident. Clean, peaceful and most important it is very safe to stay for family.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Overall it's a good community to live in. Neighbors are pleasant, don't bother you. Only thing it's too close to the highway, wasn't expecting that.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Feels like this place is growing so much and it's been a little harder to find parking if you get home after 7pm. However, growing means that more people are calling it home the same way I do.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The staff is very friendly and quick to respond to your concerns. I have visited a few other apartment buildings before checking this one out and this was the only one that made me feel at home. I know that I don't own my villa but they make me feel like I do.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great place to live. Far enough to be away from things but yet close to them as well. Was here years ago then moved away with job but when I was transferred back to CLT I came right back here.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment is very spacious and beautiful. It is very pleasant to live here. Amenities are good. Staff members and the maintenance team are doing a good job. It is all about living a luxury lifestyle.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Couldn't be better. Maintenance crew is incredible as well the Leasing Agents. Apartment is spacious and attractive. Stores, Medical facilities and Light Rail close by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Everything went smoothly. The front office was super nice. The neighbors are super nice too. The application process was not too bad either.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Recently moved in and have had a wonderful experience so far. Apartments are very affordable and huge compared to a lot of others I’ve seen in the Charlotte area.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It is a very peaceful neighborhood. The office staff are nice and the apartments are very spacious. In addition, it is 5 minutes away from the JW Clay Station.