I appreciate the recent efforts to revitalize the landscaping! We are still having parking issues with people parking on sidewalks and semi trucks parking on the street. Any follow up on that issue?

love this apartment complex, has a beautiful neighborhood and i feel safe in my apartment. Great value for rent and amazing amenities, found a great place

I’ve had a great experience so far at Landings at Greenbrooke! The staff is always super friendly and the Maintenance crew is always on their game the only flaw about the apartment is that it doesn’t come with a washer and dryer. Other than that, it’s perfect!

My experience has been well, no complaints. I'm ready for the nice weather to appear so time can be sent lounging by the pool and cooking on the grill.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This app is really helpful and easy to use. It’s a great way to engage and be active in the community. I hope to learn about events and win a prize or two!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Choosing my home in this community , satisfied me alot .home is too good with lot of spacious .I even suggested to my friends to be join in this community .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the community, it looks good. The Neighborhood is beautiful. Sometimes it gets loud on the weekends. The staff members are kind and friendly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Excellent place to live. Downsized from a large home but feel that I have more than enough living space.Area has everything you could want Restaurants,Medical Facilities.Library,etc

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Pros: spacious apartments, plenty of parking, lease price decent Cons: amenities closing when office does which are almost typical work hours

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Taking apartment in landing at greenbrooks is one of the very good decision I took .Apartments are very spacious and renovated Happy to be here

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great office staff - friendly, helpful and thorough! Always available to answer a question or helps if I have a concern. Clean grounds and wonderful neighbors!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

No big complaints. Everyone has been attentive and very professional. I have 2 dogs and sometimes the bags provided for poop pickup are out of stock also sometimes at night the lights around the apartment complex don’t work, which can make it scary to walk the dogs at night.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment community is good. Landscaping is ok, Amenities are good, staff is helpful, overall I suggest the place to live in. All the groceries stores are near by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The staff is friendly, and the area is nice. I’m exited to see the how the neighborhood will look with the new lawn company! Definitely will make this a 5 start place.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I am new resident and liked community environment and all. Leasing office people are Very responsive . But unsatisfied with quality of carpet when i moved in.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love this place and the surroundings die to peaceful environment. The staff is great and responsive always. I also referred my friends and they are taking 3 apartments here. This place is only community i came across that has independent villas.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The community is very quiet and nobody bothers me. Haven’t had any problems living here other than my sun room flooding. Other than that it has been a nice stay

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We recently moved in and can attest to the ease in applying and moving into our unit. We also submitted a maintenance request because one of the kitchen lights was flickering and it was fixed the next day. So far we love our apartment - spacious, fairly quiet, lots of parking, car wash area and the dream selling point for us - the kitchen (we still have some empty cabinets). The only minuses at this moment is a fairly limited children's park and no linen closet in master bedroom.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have loved the management staff. My neighbors are very noisy and have been retaliating with their bass. The management staff has been very helpful in trying to find a way to make it peaceful in the apartment again.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Just moved into my new place and i love it! Management staff is very friendly and helpful and i love the amount of space i have. Great place to live!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great community to be a part of. Always great support and maintenance is always quick and friendly. Looking forward to renewing my lease and to come

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Absolutely Fantastic to live in this community. Very pleasant calm atmosphere surrounded by trees. Near by groceries etc. Rooms are spacious.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Nice place to leave, really like sunroom and extra half bathroom in one bedroom. Very specious compare to other commumity & only drawback is we don't have laundry.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Michael and I are new residents in this community and we already love it so much. It was an easy process to get moved in and everyone was so friendly. We love the amenities they have have the family such as the pool, workout center, tennis court, car care center and even the trash valet. All of these things has really helped us out thus far and believe it or not helped saved us money. We also notice how quiet and well kept the community is at all times. Maintenance is very professional and friendly as well. We look forward to enjoying our stay here at the Landings at GreeneBrooke Apartments.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great customer service and response time. The community is clean and nice and I love it! The ladies in the office are friendly and very helpful!