Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I been here a little bit over a month and a half I've had nothing but good experience when you need something worked on in apartment they are right on it and the ladies in the office are excellent when you need a help with a situation they are right on it as well . My family and I love are new apartment.
The residents here are so peaceful and it’s a friendly neighborhood. The location of the complex is perfect, it’s near all the local businesses.
So far all is well. Just the beginning of some something I believe will be great. Family is enjoying the new place. Great community!!Yay!!!!
Currently very quite community. Have not really met neighbors. Shared greetings upon entering and leaving resident. Not sure if I can rate the friendliness of community at this point.
So far everything is good, I do have a a few requests that I will see if management can assist with. But other then that everything is ok. I should of got a first floor these steps are killing me lol. But hey I need the exercise ☺️
Everything so far has been great so far. We are still new but we have no complaints. The apartment is a nice size and the amenities we have access to are great as well.
Great and spacious floor plans and great community !! If patio has been there, this would be the best!! Still love it. I dont see this much spacious floor plan in other communities!!
Been here about two weeks now. Staff has been extremely helpful to me during my move in. Unit is in good shape. Love the location. Looking forward to the next twelve months.
Originally supposed to move in at a later date. Great communication amongst staff and maintenance to make accommodations for me on an apartment that was not ready. Was able to to speed up the cleaning process to have me in much sooner. Saved me a lot of money from having to book a hotel for a week.
Staff (office, maintenance) are helpful and professional. Close to uptown, Concord Mill, Northlake Mall and UNC Charlotte. Many community activities through out the year.