Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

4.4

4.4

I have been living in Landings at Greenbrook since 2015 and its a Great community!! Wonderful surroundings. Very spacious living room,kitchen and bedrooms. Spacious bathrooms. Highly recommend!!
Landings at the Greenbrook is a beautiful society to live in. It has everything which people want in their society. Good amenities, nice neighborhood, good staff members. The apartment is spacious.
This is a nice working class environment. People go to work and come home in the evening and relax. No time for childish games that can cause a negative impact on the community.
The place is cool. Still family oriented for the most part. Its close to everything. New grocery store (LIDL) coming in a few months. Still needs some upgrades.
I've been living here for almost a year and I love how quiet it is for the most part and whenever I have a maintenance issue it is fixed right away. Its in a perfect location.
I have been living in the community for about two years, and my experience is very wholesome. The neighborhood is quiet and come, very nice place to live.
So glad the spring is finally here so I can sit outside in my back and watch the ducks in the pond. It’s beautiful. I’m so happy to have this wonderful view right outside my window also.
I love this community. Office staff is so nice and always ready to help as soon as we call about anything. This location is close to mostly any stores. Great place!
All together it has been the great experience. Special kudos to management staff, they stood strong even during the water outage issue and facilitated the help to community members.
Easy living here at Landings at Greenbrooke! We can't wait for the pool to open up to enjoy it again! And we're going to utilize the tennis court this time! Great amenities!