Apartment community is good. Landscaping is ok, Amenities are good, staff is helpful, overall I suggest the place to live in. All the groceries stores are near by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

New resident X 3 weeks. So far, very good. Kim is exceptional at her role, very helpful patient and friendly. Tasha also proves helpful and cordial. And Ms Carol leads the pack. Kudos ladies!!! The villa is so nice!!!!! We love the feel of living in a house. Upon move-in, we found the unit to be well cleaned, making it easy to add our own touch. Grounds are well maintained and the quiet is exceptional. The noise from 85 is not extremely bad, though a retaining wall would be nice to help thwart the buzzing cars. Overall this is a good place to call home.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Positive experience, really like the area that the neighborhood is in. Not having upstairs neighbors is awesome too. Having a patio and good kitchen space is nice too.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Everything was really smooth except one of the ladies at the front office has no idea what she is doing. I was told to keep resetting my password if I want to make a new account (that is not how that works)

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like where I live, villa houses, but don't know my neighbors. Would like to know my neighbors. Everyone seems very private and not friendly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

So far very good. I am very satisfied with the staff and amenities.The apartment exceeds what I expected. The area has so much to offer with regard to restaurants, medical facilities,etc

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Quick service! Wish the rent were a little cheaper though. Everyone is very friendly here and the emenities are great!! Too bad it wasn’t warmer in the winter!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I rent a independent villa and the noghbourhood ia awesome calm and peaceful also i love the home abd staff is so cool and friendly and respinds immediately

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very good maintenance. Front leasing office team is very responsive. There are couple of leaks in my house else i would have given 4+ rating.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great the property is clean. The staff snd maintenance sre friendly. Everyhing works. Very convenient to shopping and eating. snd to the light rail

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

very good experience, the staff are friendly and very spacious apartments and with an extra half bath for a single bed room apartment are few things I liked about the apartments.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very clean and quiet! Perfect for anyone! My boyfriend and I truly enjoy living here, and have taken up tennis since we have the courts so close to us.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I recently moved in to a 2BB villa and this community is very nice and calm. I am loving my stay here and the main things i love are lake, walk in community, pool and gym and the staff politeness and frienliness

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The location is great and I love having the attached garage. However, landscape and exterior maintenance need some work. Trees are dying, shrubs are not trimmed on a regular basis, and the grass is cut maybe every two weeks.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The community is nice so far. I haven’t been here for very long, still under the 30 day mark. At some point I would like to meet a few neighbors.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Just signed my lease to stay another year. I love it here.neighbors are great, office staff is always nice, I’m close to work and to a lot of stores for shopping

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have called Landings at Greenbrooke has been home for 3 years and I feel that says at lot. I'm comfortable here and love the proximity to shops, the highway and now the light rail.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very spacious apartment. Nice floor plan. But maintenance people does temporary work rather than a permanent fix. Zero community events in last 4 months.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We've only been here for a week and a half and we love it so far! The leading staff are very friendly and accommodating. It's a great place to live. The neighborhood is quiet and clean. So no complaints so far and we hope it stays that way.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I’m definitely loving the new space here at The Landings! Everytime I walk outside to go to work I just feel blessed to be able to work for this type of comfortability

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the layout of the units. Staff is vei responsive when you have any issues. The maintenance men are very responsive and quick for any repairs.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Have always enjoyed living here. Great amenities and friendly staff. They take great care of the property. The location is close to everything!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This is my second year living here at this community. It was great and quiet, until recently it started to become a bit loud and crowded. The office and maintenance staff are great and helpful.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I’ve lived hear almost 3 years. In that time there have been a number of staff changes some better than others. Overall I like the community and the location allows me to get to a number of places that I frequent quickly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Maintenance request took longer than I’m used to in my previous state, but they always do an amazing job and are friendly. The front office staff is always available and are friendly when my kids or fiancé go to pick up a package.