My experience here at Landings at Greenbrooke has been phenomenal. From application process to move in date the staff has been great! The Villas are quite spacious and the community is putstand8ng

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have been living from past one year. And i still have no complaints. It' s one of the best community i have found till now. The rooms are spacious garage can fit two cars and parking out of the garage is absolutely comfortable. Gym and pool are very excellent for the residents living in here.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It’s been great so far! This is my second lease here and I have no regrets. The staff is always super kind and the maintenance team is always great as well.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It’s a nice place to live . We are having good time .. the apartment is spacious. If they give washing machine in each apartment it would be lot better . They also need to change the dish washer

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

They are always so quick to get back to you when you have a problem! Maintenance does a very good job with keeping the area clean and kept up. They are also very organized

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Wonderful, peaceful community at a great affordable rate for the Charlotte Region. I currently live in a 1bd and 1.5 bath apartment. I get so many compliments from visitors as this floor plan with the extra bathroom is not at all common!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The floor plan of the apartments are very spacious both 1bhk and 2bhk. Rooms are if very good size. The ceiling height in 1 st floor could have been bit higher and gym more better

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It's such a peaceful and beautiful community with so much of greenery all around..!!The maintenance and the staff are really good and warm speaking.Its a pleasure to have so much space for walking and a good children's play area although we wish the kids play area can be upgraded with more things to play so kids are more happy to come to play.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The community is quiet and homes are very nice and clean. The staff is friendly and professional, they answered all my questions and got me moved in quickly for the holidays.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have completed one year in Landings at Greenbrook, it was a great experience. The apartment is really spacious here. Staff and maintenance people are really helpful. Neighborhood is quite good. Everything is nearby like concord mall, UNCC , etc.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Nice place to live.. staff is friendly and apartments are spacious and a good price. I signed another year lease. That says a lot. I may even consider one if there Villas.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Everything was good until we tried to work on people getting off the lease and other being added. Communication is key. Also a cat was allowed to live in the apartment (approval from someone in the office) without consent from the head lease holder (I was living in Florida for an internship for 6 months and found out that the cat was already living there). I don’t think the apartment complex should allow an animal in an apartment without everyone signing the paperwork first since I am liable as someone on the lease. I would like to say a huge thank you to Carolyn who has been amazing from the start and So far the best apartment manager I have had!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We like living here. Quiet, convenient to a lot of restaurants and stores and close to the I-85 exits. Maintenance is pretty responsive and gets things done in a timely manner. I only have a couple of issues though. One is that the valet trash doesn't always pick up our trash (he skips a day or two sometimes) even though we put out our trash before 8pm. I also find that the street in front of our home is pretty dark. There needs to be more street lights in our area.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Everyone in the office and maintenance have been helpful. My unit is great. My friends have given me many compliments on my unit. I plan to be more involved in community activities next year.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Landmark is a peaceful community. The neighbors are friendly and out going. The community is centrally located near shopping hospitals and all major highways.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment is nice but maintenance is not so good. The neighbors are friendly and it is very convenient to every restaurant and store you need.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Peacefull community . Staff were responsive and helping .. spacious rooms for affordable price . Near to grocery stores , gas station , restaurentd and train station.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I really love living here at landings at Greenbrooke. My neighbors are nice and the people that have pets, they clean up after them. It’s a very clean place and I love it here. The area where I live is very quiet and clean.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We have been staying here since 2015 and we like the community. Nice place to stay. It can have much better play area for the kids. Spacious bed rooms, kitchen and bathrooms. Can have bigger closets.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Landings at greenbrook apartment are very close to Tiaa , that is the best part. Also we have indian grocery stores near by. The staff response very quickly if we have any issues.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

As a new resident of NC, I wanted to find a place that could compare to my previous home of 16 years. In my search for a new HOME I arrived at The Landings of Greenbrooke and from the moment I arrived I knew this was the place I needed to be. The staff is amazing always willing to assist me with any concerns or questions, the grounds are always kept emasculate and the maintenance department always responds to maintenance issues expeditiously. Living here is so easy.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Peaceful community. Maintainence team are good at responding on time .! Also neat and clean environment perfect for family with kids. Play area is our favorite

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I just moved in and I’m so excited to be a part of this community! I can’t wait to be able to have my family and friends over to see my new home!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Absolutely love living here so far! I've been here about two months and the community is quiet, repairs are done quickly and the areas are kept clean!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers.