Michael and I are new residents in this community and we already love it so much. It was an easy process to get moved in and everyone was so friendly. We love the amenities they have have the family such as the pool, workout center, tennis court, car care center and even the trash valet. All of these things has really helped us out thus far and believe it or not helped saved us money. We also notice how quiet and well kept the community is at all times. Maintenance is very professional and friendly as well. We look forward to enjoying our stay here at the Landings at GreeneBrooke Apartments.

Great customer service and response time. The community is clean and nice and I love it! The ladies in the office are friendly and very helpful!

Good community with neat maintenance and the place is peaceful with no disturbancees. Our independent villa is good and has a lake view which is amazing and pleasant

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Greenbrooke is a Nice quite community that is safe for children, it is kept clean and maintenance are prompt whe. There are issues. I couldnt ask for more.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

These are great apartments in a great area with awesome amenities. The staff here are really friendly and helpful. I love my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Awesome place to live. Great amenities. Special thanks to Kimberly & Carolyn for making our move-in super easy. 5 star management. looking forward to see happy days.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very friendly and welcoming staff and the neighborhood is quiet. I love being a resident and would recommend anyone to reside in this wonderful community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the 3 bedroom townhome, it feels like home. I have been staying here for almost 2 years. No complaints. Its the best place to stay. Go for it.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Although I’m not completely satisfied with the community playground, I have to say that this is a great and safe place to live. The office people are super friendly and always available!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Living in a big house such what Landings at Greenbrooke have is an awesome experience for me. The service here is excellent, specially, the maintenance.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Have been here a little over a year and the staff and maintenance team are great people! Love how they gather up community events for all of us and they include. If ever I have an issue with my apartment ( fixtures, appliances) they fix the problem immediately.Thank you for all you do! God bless you guys 😊 have a great day

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Just moved in about 3 weeks ago, the experience is wonderful. The customer service is outstanding. So far, my expectations are being met, here.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It's so calm and serene here.....lovely people.....feels like living amidst nature.Extremely well maintained campus and awesome amenities.Close by to schools and shopping places.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Quiet neighborhood, close to work and shopping malls, a lot of entertainment nearby. Staff and maintenance great. Upstairs neighbors could be a bit quieter tho

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Recently I have shifted here till now the experience was awesome.Good amenities, surrounding is clean, good location I mean to say market is near by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Living here had been great. The one downside is living right next to the highway and the sound of traffic, although this may not be within control of the leasing office. Would be great if a sound barrier could be advocated for.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Community is really good and peaceful but more security would be a safer and better home, pool is far from independent villas but rest are perfect to stay

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Quiet, close to everything (shopping, work, food, things to do), staff is nice and always willing to help. Don’t have any issues over here. :-)

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The neighborhood is great, good neighbors, great maintenance staff. Never have I ever felt more at home. I would recommend to live here to anyone.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Thank you for addressing the shaggy shrubbery! Things look better for the holidays. Any plans to replace the dying trees in phase 2? The ones along the entrance are in bad shape.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Landings at Greenbrooke is an amazing place to stay. The office staff is very friendly. The neighborhood is always clean. I personally have amazing neighbors. I love how spacious our house is compared to most apartments. & i love that they have villas for small families.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We're going on our 3rd month here and we love it. Quiet neighborhood and staff has been helpful. No complaints over here. Definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I initially visited the community early this summer when deciding I'd be relocating from uptown Charlotte and was impressed with both Caroline's professional personality ok nsl approach as well as th he villa apartments. Having reached my 1 month anniversary, I'm as pl pleased and impressed as I was ok n my initial visit. I'd highly recommend the community to anyone looking for a new home/community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Overall it has been a good experience, the staff is responsive and maintenance has also been quick to help. Some furnishings like dishwasher and sinks are a bit aged and have developed leaks, but again the staff maintenance have been quick and responsive to fix any issues.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment community is good. Landscaping is ok, Amenities are good, staff is helpful, overall I suggest the place to live in. All the groceries stores are near by.