Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

4.4

4.4

I’ve been living here for almost 2 years now and I will say I’ve enjoyed my stay here. I like the fact that my apartment actually makes me feel as if I have a house.
We have had an awesome year here so far. The floorplan and value is second to none here, it is spectacular. The maintenance staff is responsive. The community is well maintained. We have no complaints.
Love being apart of the landings at greenbrooke community. The staff are very prompt with returning phone calls or emails. I love my spacious apartment.
Apartments with garages are like having your own home without having the headache of maintenance. Staff quickly responds to any requests. Only negative is trash bins area is a mess. And the lawns need reseeding.
Its ok.. they could do a better job cleaning the grounds and breezeways. I’ve mentioned it 100 times but still no change. Need security for after office hours. Residents seem to do what they want after hours ie: pool parties and skating in the tennis courts both with loud music.
Any concerns are addressed immediately. Office and maintenance staff are always friendly and helpful. I expressed a desire to see community events to start again.
We are super excited to be part of this landings at Greenbrook community and much friendly environment best decision to come this community..
We are so thankful to be able to get into Landings at Greenbrook! With the size of our Apt. it’s like the size of a house! 3 bedrooms are plenty for our family, and the huge kitchen area is so nice being able to have family here with us during our holiday feasting! The vaulted ceilings make our living stand out and the room, my god the room we have! I love not having to be cramped all together to watch a football game, or get togethers like baby showers and birthdays!! We love the 2 car garage- that is what sold my husband on our apartment.
Great support Staff and timely follow up of all the requests.Good place to stay. It would be great if any fiber internet is also available in the community.
We have had a great 3-1/2 years here with Landing at Greenbrooke. With great pleasure we love to inform family and friends on how this community is a wonderful place to live.