There has been a number of staff changes recently. Most of the staff are pretty nice and I have complaints about them but there are others that need a lesson on how the communicate to the residents because if it wasn’t for the residents they would not have a job.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great place to live with friendly staff. Club house is beautiful with gym and pool. Community events are fun and are good for meeting neighbors

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Living at Landings at Greenbrooke is a great leasure. The villas are spacious, the neighborhood is quiet, and the staff that work there are one of the best.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Community is good . Maintaince needs to speed up compared to previous management . New management needs to think of arranging security in community to avoid breakins .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Love the spacious and upgraded apartments and villas!! The valet trash service is good. Loved the holiday events happening in neighborhood. The staff is super friendly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I’ve only been living at he apartment for 2 weeks but I love it. The apartment is so spacious and comfortable. I love the fact that there is a 1/2 bath that guest can use so no one needs to go into my bedroom. The kitchen/dinning room are very open. The office staff are very helpful and professional. I plan on living here until I get married and start a family.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

well maintained community, staff is friendly, prompt response for service requests, haven't had any problem since i moved to this community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Really like the property managers and maintenance staff - prompt attention to service requests and they treat me like a valued resident. The staff stays on top of things!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I recently relocated to Charlotte due to my new job. I found my apartment at the Landings at Greenbrooke and moved into it in October. All of the staff here are absolutely wonderful and very helpful. I have never had a problem here and really love the apartment!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

THis is my first place to live here in Charlotte and it is the most beautiful place to live in neighborhoods are very friendly and the community stuff are lovely

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Everything is great in this community it’s the best community I have seen in charlotte. I like the system that the guys on the office work with. Best Regards,

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Community is really Good , neat and calm. All responses will be addressed quickly. Maintenance people are really good. Near to all major stores.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Its a good place large and safe so far but it has some disadvantage there are insects. There are some things needs to be fixed. But overall its a good place to live in

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the community and the managers. I will be renewing my lease this year. I lived at the community for 3 years. My experience has been fantastic!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the feel of living in a single family home.I appreciate the quick repair for whatever is broken.The new slide for my grandson and the doggie park for my dog are a nice touch

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The rent is extremely high for the value of the place. I wish the apartments would be updated in the inside as well as the outside. I also want them to stop making residents pay for valet trash if they do not use it

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have not lived in another community that I like better than this one. It is a quiet community and I've had no safety issues. Maintenance fixes any issues promptly. The only thing I wish they had was a club house that could be rented out for parties.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This apartment complex is big, quiet, and beautiful. However, for some reason, our apartment have a lot of insects. I know it is natural to have insects but compared with our neighbors apartments, the number of insects we have is absurd.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Love this apt complex! Easy process. People in the office were nice and very welcoming. However there were minor issues with the apt that could’ve been fixed beforehand

Great community and good and helpful staff. The town houses are pleasant and the only problem here is with robbers. The community is near to all the grocery stores.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The people here are very professional,the neighborhood is very quiet .they have been a great help since the day I applied and they continue.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very peaceful neighborhood. Staff has always been nice and helpful. Maintenance requests are serviced quickly and efficiently. They provide some good ammenities!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I am completely satisfied staying here and would definitely recommend forothers to stay. I like the pleasant environment and felt safe staying here

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like the subdivision. It is well maintained and the staff is very informative and pleasant. I have reside at Landing at Green Brooke since August of 2017

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good neighborhood to live in , Like the floor plans & the service provided . If community access security is added then it wud be the best the community to live in