Maintenance is awesome, office personnel is okay , apartments could be better maintained for amount of rent, landscaping is nice, enjoy the pool

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

2nd year residents here, this year was a big disappointment; we will not stay. The neighborhood is too dirty, the new weekend staff is rude.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

My experience isn’t going so good. I moved to the apartment in October thinking I would be able to enjoy everything in my apartment being that I pay $915 a month. My fireplace hasn’t worked since then.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I joined landbrooke and my day1 itself was not good with incomplene and unclean hoome. But i was given a $50 gift card as a token of apology and i still feel i am not in a new home and will never feel to stay in that apartment now. Maybe if my apartment was new and perfect i would feel happy.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The community is located very close to Lite Rail, University, to I85, 485 exits. The town homes are the best compared to the nearby communities. I really love the town home and community. But recently there have been many break-in's happening in the community. I am one of the victims for break in. As per my understanding, the robbers are mostly targeting Indian families and stealing Gold ornaments and Cash. In order to prevent such incidents in future, let us be alert and inform any suspicious activities. It is better to install Security Devices and Cameras at home. Management, if you can, please install few cameras and monitor activities at main areas and locations in and around the community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Parking on the street is horrible. Makes neighborhood look trashy. If the apartment wants to act as a HOA, then need to enforce all rules. Not just a few

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

2nd year resident, I wish they would refresh the pain in the villas after the 1st year commitment is done. Quiet place and people are friendly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We have lived here for around 8 months now. We have had a few issues with management/maintenance since being here. Our apartment was flooded twice due to a building structure problem and the carpets were never fully cleaned and they were supposed to be replaced. The trash pickup is ridiculous. They charge $25 a month for them to pick up your trash but the people who pick it up must get lazy because they don’t always take the trash. There’s been multiple times they haven’t taken our trash and animals have been in it. It is a nice community to live at minus the issues we have encountered.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very quiet with friendly neighbors a bit dirty they needs to work on the landscape and the parking too people park on the side of the street at night.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I havent moved yet but the community is good from outside, yet to exore as my old apartment had issues and the leasing manager was willing to move me to a different apartment.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Things were awesome when I first moved in, but in the last two years I have had noisy neighbors below me and above me. I have complained about it several times with no resolution, even called the police a few times. I wish I could get this problem resolved.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Prices are too high .. no flexibility With the customers . They must be more friendly with existing residents . They should hire security guy to be in the community at night time .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The apartments and services provided by the apartments are good. They have a very friendly staff. The only problem with the apartments is the about burglary that happened more than once.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very spacious apartment. Nice floor plan. But maintenance people does temporary work rather than a permanent fix. Zero community events in last 4 months.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the layout of the units. Staff is vei responsive when you have any issues. The maintenance men are very responsive and quick for any repairs.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the idea that you can have a house like feel without being a homeowner it’s like getting your feet wet before diving in. It’s nice and spacious and has great amenities

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great Community to live in Landings at Greenbrook. Town houses are spacious and staff is polite and helpful all times. The only things need upgrades of eminities like washer and dryer, fridge and stoves.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartments are nice. However the landscaping is poorly maintained. There are more weeds and bare spots than grass in certain areas. Mail area is messy.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The location is great and I love having the attached garage. However, landscape and exterior maintenance need some work. Trees are dying, shrubs are not trimmed on a regular basis, and the grass is cut maybe every two weeks.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I feel like the things are improving especially the staff in apartment office is more diligent than when I moved in June 2018. Also, maintenance request is usually completed within 48 hours.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment community is good. Landscaping is ok, Amenities are good, staff is helpful, overall I suggest the place to live in. All the groceries stores are near by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Choosing my home in this community , satisfied me alot .home is too good with lot of spacious .I even suggested to my friends to be join in this community .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment community is good. Landscaping is ok, Aminities are good, staff is helpful, overall I suggest the place to live in. All the groceries stores are near by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We like our stay it’s almost like a home we feel that it’s alittle over price and the neighbors can be loud at times with their music we don’t like the fact that we are forced to have valet trash it should be a choice if we want to take our trash to the dumpster or have valet trash service also we don’t like that the trash service doesn’t pickup on Friday and Sat do like the the lawn service they keep the landscape nice

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This apartment complex is big, quiet, and beautiful. However, for some reason, our apartment have a lot of insects. I know it is natural to have insects but compared with our neighbors apartments, the number of insects we have is absurd.