Things were awesome when I first moved in, but in the last two years I have had noisy neighbors below me and above me. I have complained about it several times with no resolution, even called the police a few times. I wish I could get this problem resolved.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The apartments and services provided by the apartments are good. They have a very friendly staff. The only problem with the apartments is the about burglary that happened more than once.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The rent is extremely high for the value of the place. I wish the apartments would be updated in the inside as well as the outside. I also want them to stop making residents pay for valet trash if they do not use it

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment community is good. Landscaping is ok, Aminities are good, staff is helpful, overall I suggest the place to live in. All the groceries stores are near by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartments are nice. However the landscaping is poorly maintained. There are more weeds and bare spots than grass in certain areas. Mail area is messy.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great Community to live in Landings at Greenbrook. Town houses are spacious and staff is polite and helpful all times. The only things need upgrades of eminities like washer and dryer, fridge and stoves.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Its a good place large and safe so far but it has some disadvantage there are insects. There are some things needs to be fixed. But overall its a good place to live in

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We like our stay it’s almost like a home we feel that it’s alittle over price and the neighbors can be loud at times with their music we don’t like the fact that we are forced to have valet trash it should be a choice if we want to take our trash to the dumpster or have valet trash service also we don’t like that the trash service doesn’t pickup on Friday and Sat do like the the lawn service they keep the landscape nice

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The location is great and I love having the attached garage. However, landscape and exterior maintenance need some work. Trees are dying, shrubs are not trimmed on a regular basis, and the grass is cut maybe every two weeks.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the idea that you can have a house like feel without being a homeowner it’s like getting your feet wet before diving in. It’s nice and spacious and has great amenities

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Community is good . Maintaince needs to speed up compared to previous management . New management needs to think of arranging security in community to avoid breakins .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very spacious apartment. Nice floor plan. But maintenance people does temporary work rather than a permanent fix. Zero community events in last 4 months.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the layout of the units. Staff is vei responsive when you have any issues. The maintenance men are very responsive and quick for any repairs.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This apartment complex is big, quiet, and beautiful. However, for some reason, our apartment have a lot of insects. I know it is natural to have insects but compared with our neighbors apartments, the number of insects we have is absurd.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment community is good. Landscaping is ok, Amenities are good, staff is helpful, overall I suggest the place to live in. All the groceries stores are near by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great community and good and helpful staff. The town houses are pleasant and the only problem here is with robbers. The community is near to all the grocery stores.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Recently I have shifted here till now the experience was awesome.Good amenities, surrounding is clean, good location I mean to say market is near by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very good maintenance. Front leasing office team is very responsive. There are couple of leaks in my house else i would have given 4+ rating.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This is my second year living here at this community. It was great and quiet, until recently it started to become a bit loud and crowded. The office and maintenance staff are great and helpful.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Community is quite and nice. Aparment is really spacious and clean. Equipments are bit old though. The staffs are really friendly and helpful

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good community with a lot of diversity. Okay for family but a little to many college students. May be best to separate the two. Staff is ok when they are available and maintenance crew is really fast.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Quiet neighborhood, close to work and shopping malls, a lot of entertainment nearby. Staff and maintenance great. Upstairs neighbors could be a bit quieter tho

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Love the kitchen and the large bedroom. The bay windows are great. I love being able to oversee the city. I love having a half bathroom. Great place to stay.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have lived in this community for 5 years. It has been a pleasant experience. The staff are very friendly. I would highly recommend this apartment community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I've enjoyed living her so far. It's pretty quiet and homey. I ended up renewing my lease because you won't find anything like this in the University Area.