We have been here for a little over a month and so far we are very happy. Apartment is very spacious. We had some minor problems and they were fixed in a timely manor.

Wonderful place to live.... I love it Ashley and the Ashely ( Nicole ) are great people very friendly and knows there job... maintenance guy can’t think of his name right (black short guy) is very handymen and know his stuff too .... I definitely made a great choice moving here from New York City and will recommend it to everybody🌈🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Overall, best price for the square footage. Maintenance has recently improved, previously it was terrible. Huge frustration: NOTHING is done when it snows!! Walkways turn into ice and there are no handrails!! Lawsuit waiting to happen!!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Friendly and helpful staff. Pretty quiet community. Huge closets!!! Great floorplans. Nice ammenties. Reasonable pricing. Love living here!!!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

After moving in, we are loving the peace & quiet for the most part. Maintenance are always available. The complex is well maintained. I do however wish the apartments were soundproof but overall I am happy with being a resident with no issues with safety, cleanliness, and the attentiveness of the staff.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Nice quite living, even a few officers live in the complex. Safe kid friendly. Clean environment. Easy to get to from battleground or the highway

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Living here is awesome. It is a very clean and well kept community staffed by friendly and helpful people. The maintenance staff is on top of everything and very courteous.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Landmark is such a great place to live! The community is safe, the amenities are good, and the prices are affordable. I’d recommend this place to anyone looking!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Just moved in a month ago and everything thing is going well no complaints! Any time something is wrong , not that it’s bern a lot they came and fixed it the next day

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Friendly administration. Nice maintenance team. Moved in to the apartment but it had a few minor repairs needed still. Overall, happy to be a resident.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It’s been very friendly living here. The staff is awesome and very involved with their tenants. Maintenance is good and accurate and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I’m a new resident and so far have had the best experience. The office staff and maintenance staff are excellent and very professional. I love the size of my unit, the updated look of the apartment and vaulted ceilings.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love the complex I didn't have any trouble moving in, everyone is friendly I did have slight issues but they are minor and can be resolved

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love the trash service and the respond quickly to issue when reported. The have fixed a leak in the upstairs unit water and replaced all of our sheet rock and painted in the outside storage.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I just moved into the apartment one month now the workers are very friendly the amenities are very nice great for raising kids my family loves it I loved it the apartments are well-maintained great play to live

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The location is great close driving to downtown or really anywhere with the new highway right here. When ever we have an issue they handle it in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Can’t wait to move in soon! Very excited about the floor plan! Great customer service so far. In addition they have great prices for the square footage!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great Value! Love the pool area and grills. My son loves the playground. Have been here 4 years. Very convenient location and good apartments.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have had a very good experience when dealing with anyone in the office and maintenance. I do wish there was something set up for better security. My family had our car stolen, as well as our neighbors

Landmark at Battleground Park has been a great place to spend the last 3 years. Its calm, clean and a nice neighborhood to live in. Staff is always very helpful and responsive if we need something.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Ashley is awesome. She very friendly and professional. Whenever I emailed her, she emailed me back right away. I’ve always love the complex.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far, my experience has been great. Community is convenient to shopping and restaurants, and the neighbors are very friendly. Also, staff is very helpful!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I just moved in and I honestly like this place. From the decor to the atmosphere, everything makes me feel at peace. The residents are nice and the staff members are adorable. The residence is super clean and the space is well distributed.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I haven’t moved in yet, but so far I have been treated with class, respect, and with a very warm hospitality. I look forward to moving in my new apartment very soon.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great community and amenities. Leasing office staff are kind and willing to help. Apartments are nice and well taken care of, move in was a smooth process as well as getting approved.