Already everyone is so helpful with the move-in process and answering all of my and my roommates questions, even as first time renters! We found the application process and all of the set up of utilities and online billing easily and help was only a phone call away!

This is a great place to live! There is a lot of nature and absolutely no noise at all. The only things you can hear are the bugs and the leaves. My cats and I are so happy about being part of this community.

The Friendly office staff make life here easy. Any issues are quickly resolved and the grounds are beautiful. We were happy to renew for another 13months!

The office team is amazing and willing to help with an problem you have. And maintenance is amazing as well they are fast at responding to an issue.

Not the luxury that is being billed but will continue to live here until we purchase a home. Neighbors are nuts, lofts are impossible to heat and cool, and the retaining pond out front brings out the grossest bugs and mosquitos. So that's fun. The pool is nice and the location is perfect for our family.

Very friendly staff they stay on top of things and maintenance are very professional.The grounds around the community is very clean.The office keep residents involved with functions

Beautiful inside and out. Quiet and respectful residents. Maintenance is quick and the staff are great. A place I enjoy calling home for my family.

I am impressed with how fast requests get handled. I appreciate the consistency and communication the staff gives. The neighbors are also pleasant!

Very chill and relaxed! Everybody is friendly. Out of all the apartment complexes in Greensboro, this one was the best! This was a great place.

Staff isn’t wonderful. Maintenance isn’t overall timely. Amenities could you updating and weight room equipments always seems to be broken. Toddler pool hasn’t been open all summer long either.Overall I’m satisfied with my living arrangements

Great value and location for the price. Staff is wonderful! From management to maintenance. Amenities could use some updating. Toddler pool hasn’t been opened all summer which is a terrible inconvenience as well. Overall, it’s a good location and I hate moving so I’ll stay here.

So far it's been good, other than the super strict late fees and eviction policies. I enjoy the community and the perks of living here, but still

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The office staff is helpful and friendly. The maintenance crew is friendly as well. And the atmosphere is nice and quiet which I love. The apartment complex is nice.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Very respectful and respond quickly to issues When I moved in and did walk through it went fast. Only found a more items which were fixed immediately.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The apartments are spacious, the staff is great and you can't beat the location! I will definitely be referring my friends! The maintenance staff was super friendly and resolved issues pretty quickly.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

When we first meant everyone at the office, viewing the apartments and making a simple and easy transition in to this apartment our minds were blown. Everyone here, including my neighbors have been respectful, kind, friendly and just amazing. We really appreciate all that the front office does to ensure our comfort. Maintenance are incredibly fast, helpful and spot on! I couldn't be more happy anywhere else.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It's really one of the best in Greensboro! Love the rewards program for points/gift cards and of course the awesome POOL!! Keep up the good work!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I can’t really complain. The few neighbors I see are friendly. Maintenance is usually quick and the staff is friendly. The apartments are nice.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I really enjoy my time here, I felt love safe and family. This was my first apartment since I left nyc last year. And this was an amazing experience . The whole staff is wonderful Especially Nicole and Ashley . I really going to miss this place . But I’m now a first time homebuyer... I will recommend Landmark On Battleground to any and everybody this is a Wonderful place to live

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I am just moving in, but even with a few hiccups in the process, Ashley (the office manager?) has been super helpful and awesome. I can't wait to get completely settled!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Landmark at Battleground Park is a wonderful place! The Katy, Nicole, and Ashley are the very best! ! And the maintenance team are impeccable!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Landmark At Battleground Park has been a wonderful place to stay for the past year. It is conveniently located next to the Greensboro Loop for travel purposes

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far our experience has been pretty good. We did have a water leak, which can happen anywhere. It was after hours and maintenance was there within half hour. The office could definitely improve their communication with each other.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It’s been an amazing experience living here. The management and staff are very caring and friendly. Maintenance is always on time and complete their task as expected.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have not moved in yet but are very eager to do so. We have had a great experience so far speaking with Nicole from the management office.