Halloween party was really a nice effort... but I'm wondering why we don't get package notifications anymore?? That's really frustrating. I can tell improvements are being made, I really do like it here and plan to stay a while. Another suggestion would be assigned parking spaces since some of the resident's apartments have several vehicles and take up all the good spaces.

I love living over here so far I’m going on month number three and I really don’t have any complaints, when I have a problem which was only one they came right out and fixed it.

Apartment wasnt ready upon move in however they got every done in timely fashion any issue i may have had maintenance got right on it and its close to work so very satisfied

We have been here for 5 years. I think we are going to stay as long as it is affordable to do so. We are in a quiet part and enjoy the location.

Great experience, I just wish people didn’t leave trash everywhere. Other than that the apartments are nice and definitely feels like a home.

The staff here do a great job at making us feel welcome. They are very helpful when we have a maintenance or leasing concern. We have always had a good experience with the staff. We also love the location, especially now that the new highway makes our drive to work much quicker.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

My resident experience was and is still wonderful... l love again Nicole and Ashley they are the best.... I really have nothing bad to say about the apartment here. And for the record I’m not getting paid for this lol 😝😝😝😝 but all joke aside.. this place is great especially for a single parent like myself to be able to work have kids come home by themselves and know that they’re safe that’s priceless ...... again thank you landmark for having me here I am thankful and can’t wait to renew my lease.. I’m not going anywhere I’ll be here until my kids finish school 😉😉😉😝😝😝💗.... this is the best apartment I have ever stayed at and I love 💕 it.. thank you guys for a wonderful place ...#livingmybestlife#

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Location is great but service could be better. They have great personnel in the office but sometimes maintenance takes a while. Buildings are old and rundown which allows for easy access for bugs entering our homes.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Landmark continues to be a great community to live in, with events thrown in order to promote getting to know the community. I continue to recommend this place to anyone looking.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Quiet and friendly community. All staff is very helpful. Easy access to major roads and highways. Affordable, cozy, and units are well maintained.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

not pleased with trash at dumpsters make community liok bad. Other than that the connunity is nice. And maintenance came right when i neded assistsne

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great community. No problems, the move in process was simple and straightforward. I’ve had no issues with any of the neighborhood or management and am excited for this lease.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Been here for over 3 years now and still loving the location and how quite our apartment is since we are so close to the highway staff willing to help.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love it so far. It is quiet and everyone is extremely nice. There is always plenty of parking and the community hosts are very friendly and courteous

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far so good. There were a few minor hiccups when we first moved in but overall we are satisfied for now. The website makes it easy to make rent payments and submit maintenance requests so that’s a plus as well.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have enjoyed living here and we are only moving because we have purchased a home. I love how quiet it is here and the big lot is perfect for walking and getting some exercise. We checked out several apartment complexes before moving in and this was by far the best and the most economical.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It is quiet, residents are great. Quick to fix any repairs/issues. The office staff is nice. Most Residents seem to clean up after pets. Not many issues-

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It's a great place to live they have a lot to offer they are friendly the community feels like a family instead of lonesome the dog park is amazing

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have lived here for almost 5 months, and so far, I have nothing to complain about! My apartment is cozy; the staff is kind, and the grounds are kept clean.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

My husband and I have lived here for over 3 years. We have had a wonderful experience. The leasing and maintenance staff have always been very helpful and accommodating. We are very pleased.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have been here for a little over a month and so far we are very happy. Apartment is very spacious. We had some minor problems and they were fixed in a timely manor.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Wonderful place to live.... I love it Ashley and the Ashely ( Nicole ) are great people very friendly and knows there job... maintenance guy can’t think of his name right (black short guy) is very handymen and know his stuff too .... I definitely made a great choice moving here from New York City and will recommend it to everybody🌈🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Overall, best price for the square footage. Maintenance has recently improved, previously it was terrible. Huge frustration: NOTHING is done when it snows!! Walkways turn into ice and there are no handrails!! Lawsuit waiting to happen!!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Friendly and helpful staff. Pretty quiet community. Huge closets!!! Great floorplans. Nice ammenties. Reasonable pricing. Love living here!!!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

After moving in, we are loving the peace & quiet for the most part. Maintenance are always available. The complex is well maintained. I do however wish the apartments were soundproof but overall I am happy with being a resident with no issues with safety, cleanliness, and the attentiveness of the staff.