Love living at Landmark, quiet and convenient to shopping and restaurants. Grounds are kept clean, Maintenance is always helpful and the office staff is super nice. I feel like the apartments are a little overpriced after the lease renewal, but generally a great place to stay!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Maintenance is unreliable. Not ALL TRASH will be valeted. Your requests for repairs may get cancelled without prior notification. Rent is up and down.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love the community and the staff definitely makes an effort to provide great service. The apartments are very neat and spacious and the layout is not something you usually find in the area with the amenities as well is a bonus.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

My resident experience has been great here at Landmark at Battleground Park. I’ve been living here a year now and I haven’t had any issues at all.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We like the apartment, but there is a bug problem. The until had some minor issues upon moving in that should have been caught by the complex before we got there

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Good community and have been here almost 3 years now. Lately though I have noticed more police activity which is cause for concern. Also wasn't happy that the kiddie pool wasn't open last summer at all.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great community to live your n. Very kid friendly and pet friendly. The staff is very nice. If you have a problem they will to their best to make sure it’s taken care of.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Affordable 3 bedroom apartment which filters into good schools in this area is a huge plus for me!! Friendly staff! I do wish we did not have to pay for valet trash service because that service is awful.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Landmark at Battleground Park is a great apartment complex. Love the pool area, access to the Sand Volleyball court and the grills. I also love my high ceiling. The office staff is GREAT. I live on the first floor so I do experience lots of bugs but as soon as they spray I don't see bugs for months. I had a leak/mold coming from my bedroom window, which took them 3 to 4 months to fix but other than that I've had a great experience at the complex.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great apartments for a reasonable price! My roommate and I have lived here for a little over a year and have had no major problems. Any issues we have had were resolved quickly by management and/or maintenance.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Very friendly staff and quiet community. Grounds are well maintained and maintenance staff is very knowledgeable. Pet friendly. Great location.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Clean, safe, prompt maintenance requests. Apartment management team have great customer service. Great location, close to stores, schools, and the highway

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Everything so far has been very enjoyable. I like the environment, my apartment, and the neighborhood. Staff very friendly. There have been very few issues.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have been here 2 years and will probably be here a few more. It's quiet, I love my neighbors. The walls aren't paper thin and the community does it's best to keep up on the normal issues that may arise. I've always had my repair requests addressed promptly ( Shout out to Donny and the crew who do so much) with every county you have your downfalls and highs but it's par for the course. We got in before all the construction ramped up and I gotta say, I hear nothing. I'm looking forward to seeing what else Landmark brings to the complex. 😊

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The apartments are very nice, the staff is friendly and always willing to help, and the maintenance requests are completed on time. I think that it’s worth the price.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

This resident is really nice and peaceful you want hear much going on round here it’s a nice apartment also it’s very spacey you have a lot room in here .

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Not the quietest neighbors. No matter what I do they get louder. People are allowed to park in handicap spots and not have handicap sign. Very unpleasant

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have been at Landmark for over 2 years now and I have enjoyed my stay. Maintenance concerns are handled in a timely manner and the office staff is very nice.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great quite place to live. Me and my family enjoy the community and the staff are wonderful. They always are available and very happy to serve the residents.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great experience! Management and maintenance are always easy to get in touch with and very helpful! The community is clean and maintained always.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It a great place to call home. The office staff is always helpful and caring. And matinence is always available and will get the job done right the first time

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I am retired. I have had a very pleasant experience living here. It was kept clean and I had no problem with noise at all. I really like the staff and maintenance crew. They were very easy to talk to. Any and all problems that I had were taken care of in a timely manner. I found the residents here to be congenial also. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an apartment. As a matter of fact, if I wasn’t having a house built, I would continue leasing an apartment here. It is really convenient driving to any place that I wanted to go.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Neighbors suck always fighting, loud, and fussing. Nothing has been done about it according to the last woman living here. Love the apt tho.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I want to rate 5stars but I could not due to the poorly keep up of the laundry facility. My first time using the machines water dripped out everywhere all over my clothes. Also there are more machines that are broken or have something wrong with them then those that actually work.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We love living here. It was a tough move to Greensboro since it was for my husband's job, but the staff has been very helpful from day 1! My only issue is that the "classic" apartments are outdated. But hopefully they will renovate them all soon. Great place to live!.