We like the apartment, but there is a bug problem. The until had some minor issues upon moving in that should have been caught by the complex before we got there

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Good price but all of the units need to be updated. It is a pretty safe community with a great atmosphere for children. I also truly enjoy interacting with the office staff.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great community. Did not get a renovated apartment, but felt the older model could be a bit more presentable. Maintenance very quick w/ responding, but felt I had to request them too many times for an apartment that I just moved into.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Overall it is a nice place to live. The laundry area could be improved and the bugs can be a serious problem. However, I love the neighborhood I am in and I think it is in a good location. Having valet trash is also a plus.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I appreciate the staff taking the time to make sure issues are handle effectively. Can’t wait for the pool to reopen again. We look forward to it.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Location is great but service could be better. They have great personnel in the office but sometimes maintenance takes a while. Buildings are old and rundown which allows for easy access for bugs entering our homes.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It is quiet, residents are great. Quick to fix any repairs/issues. The office staff is nice. Most Residents seem to clean up after pets. Not many issues-

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great first time apartments. Very spacious. Haven’t had any problems with the leasing office. Pool could be kept cleaner but Is nice. Maintenance responds timely.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Friendly administration. Nice maintenance team. Moved in to the apartment but it had a few minor repairs needed still. Overall, happy to be a resident.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great apartment,great community has minor issues and would love to see some change for the amount of rent we have to pay. In my apartment i would like for all my wall outlets to work not just 2 or 3. i Would like if someone could come fix or broken window. i Would like it if the other renters would clean up after their dogs. Also for the amount of rent we pay it would be nice to take my kids to a funner and safer playground but all in all great area and community just minor issues.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

These apartments are located in a very convenient and safe area close to several shops, restaurants, and grocery stores. Office staff is very friendly, and neighbors are almost always courteous and quiet.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Office staff is great! Some of my maintenance issues take way too long to get repaired and that is why I can NOT give 5 stars. I wish they would have more events for the children as well.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far the staff has been very helpful and friendly to make our move as smooth as possible. We appreciate them so much. Thanks Nicole and Ashley

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Landmark at Battleground Park is a great apartment complex. Love the pool area, access to the Sand Volleyball court and the grills. I also love my high ceiling. The office staff is GREAT. I live on the first floor so I do experience lots of bugs but as soon as they spray I don't see bugs for months. I had a leak/mold coming from my bedroom window, which took them 3 to 4 months to fix but other than that I've had a great experience at the complex.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Halloween party was really a nice effort... but I'm wondering why we don't get package notifications anymore?? That's really frustrating. I can tell improvements are being made, I really do like it here and plan to stay a while. Another suggestion would be assigned parking spaces since some of the resident's apartments have several vehicles and take up all the good spaces.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Overall, best price for the square footage. Maintenance has recently improved, previously it was terrible. Huge frustration: NOTHING is done when it snows!! Walkways turn into ice and there are no handrails!! Lawsuit waiting to happen!!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Overall I have nothing but positive things to say about Landmark I love the environment and the amenities they offer are great. The staff is very kind and do what they can to address your issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I recently moved in a few months ago. The place is decent and accommodating, and the staff have been helpful whenever assistance was needed.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

not pleased with trash at dumpsters make community liok bad. Other than that the connunity is nice. And maintenance came right when i neded assistsne

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love the trash service and the respond quickly to issue when reported. The have fixed a leak in the upstairs unit water and replaced all of our sheet rock and painted in the outside storage.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have two small children (2,7) and needed a place that had kid friendly amenities (pool & playground). Although the playground isn’t the biggest one around, overall I’m satisfied and happy with our choice to stay here.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Nice quiet area. Lots of beautiful old trees. Residents are friendly. Though our apartment is smaller than we're used to, we've been able to arrange it so we're comfortable.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It’s a great community minus my upstairs neighbor and the outside stairs being on my bedroom wall. It’s a beautiful community and I’m excited about the pool opening.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The office staff and maintenance are wonderful and extremely respectful. They are great at responding and assisting. The community is very clean and cozy

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Nice quite living, even a few officers live in the complex. Safe kid friendly. Clean environment. Easy to get to from battleground or the highway