Maintenance is unreliable. Not ALL TRASH will be valeted. Your requests for repairs may get cancelled without prior notification. Rent is up and down.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Not the quietest neighbors. No matter what I do they get louder. People are allowed to park in handicap spots and not have handicap sign. Very unpleasant

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Neighbors suck always fighting, loud, and fussing. Nothing has been done about it according to the last woman living here. Love the apt tho.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The area is nice but the interior of the apartments are dated and horrible plumbing. And constant water leaks.At least maintenance is polite

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Fix the bug issue, I feel like more can be done. Update the kitchen. My kitchen is really bad. The doors are like disentagrating and the appliances are really old.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I can't rate my experience as a tenant as I have yet to move in but I read the online reviews yesterday and am really apprehensive about moving forward with this move. The reviews are pretty bad and the fact that I won't be able to even view my actual apartment until the day I'm supposed to sign the lease gives me a huge problem and makes me believe all the bad of the reviews and puts me out of $200.

Bad communication, many issues. They are very unreliable and untrustworthy. I try to avoid staff as much as possible. Upgrades in apartment needs to be done desperately.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I am very impressed with the staff’s customer service skills. However, I do believe they need to hire more people for maintenance- I am always getting an excuse of how much work they have to do why my issues in my apartment are not fixed in a timely manner. I have been living here for almost 2 months and I feel like I am always complaining to get things done to make my experience comfortable.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It is quiet here. The only thing is some of the wall sockets won't hold the cords tight when you try to plug something up. Otherwise I don't have any problems

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Location is great but service could be better. They have great personnel in the office but sometimes maintenance takes a while. Buildings are old and rundown which allows for easy access for bugs entering our homes.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Overall it is a nice place to live. The laundry area could be improved and the bugs can be a serious problem. However, I love the neighborhood I am in and I think it is in a good location. Having valet trash is also a plus.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We like the apartment, but there is a bug problem. The until had some minor issues upon moving in that should have been caught by the complex before we got there

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Good price but all of the units need to be updated. It is a pretty safe community with a great atmosphere for children. I also truly enjoy interacting with the office staff.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great community. Did not get a renovated apartment, but felt the older model could be a bit more presentable. Maintenance very quick w/ responding, but felt I had to request them too many times for an apartment that I just moved into.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I appreciate the staff taking the time to make sure issues are handle effectively. Can’t wait for the pool to reopen again. We look forward to it.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Overall I have nothing but positive things to say about Landmark I love the environment and the amenities they offer are great. The staff is very kind and do what they can to address your issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love the trash service and the respond quickly to issue when reported. The have fixed a leak in the upstairs unit water and replaced all of our sheet rock and painted in the outside storage.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Overall, best price for the square footage. Maintenance has recently improved, previously it was terrible. Huge frustration: NOTHING is done when it snows!! Walkways turn into ice and there are no handrails!! Lawsuit waiting to happen!!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It is quiet, residents are great. Quick to fix any repairs/issues. The office staff is nice. Most Residents seem to clean up after pets. Not many issues-

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Friendly administration. Nice maintenance team. Moved in to the apartment but it had a few minor repairs needed still. Overall, happy to be a resident.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Office staff is great! Some of my maintenance issues take way too long to get repaired and that is why I can NOT give 5 stars. I wish they would have more events for the children as well.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love the neighborhood but it can be a little better my first few weeks here were horrible but not under the staff control. My vehicle was damaged and they did nothing no memos were sent or emails to let parents know about kids playing with balls by people car. The staff is very helpful when needed. Then my electricity only worked in half of my apartment but the staff had that fixed in no time then my water heater went out, they fixed it the very next day. The only major thing is that you can hear when the kids run up and down the steps it very loud.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have two small children (2,7) and needed a place that had kid friendly amenities (pool & playground). Although the playground isn’t the biggest one around, overall I’m satisfied and happy with our choice to stay here.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

All in all not to bad. I can be bitchy because of my chemo meds and the managers always forgive me and Overlook my crankyness. Sometimes I can hear more than I want of the neighbors but I’m sure that goes both ways.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Halloween party was really a nice effort... but I'm wondering why we don't get package notifications anymore?? That's really frustrating. I can tell improvements are being made, I really do like it here and plan to stay a while. Another suggestion would be assigned parking spaces since some of the resident's apartments have several vehicles and take up all the good spaces.