Landmark at Battleground Park is a great place to stay! We are almost at a year and have no complaints! A convenient location and a good neighborhood

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I moved in a week ago and have enjoyed it very much! It has the perfect amount of space and my son really enjoys the playground! I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us in our new home!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

This community experience so far has been great! They have been very kind and welcoming! The front desk staff have answered any questions we may have.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have been here for a little over 1 month. Any issues that I had maintenance came the next day. I absolutely love it here. Everyone is nice

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Love the community and staff. Always helpful and very friendly. If I have a problem it is taken care of. When moving they make the transition smooth.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We continue to have a great experience at this apartment complex. Staff is very attentive and pleasant to work with. We love this apartment complex!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The location & size of the apartment is key to us resigning our lease for another year. The schools in the are are amazing making staying here again a no brained. The staff is very attentive to any concerns & or comments.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have had a great experience here at Landmark at Battleground Park. The staff treat us very well. The maintenance team is wonderful. Our dog loves the dog park. We are grateful for our time here.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

close to the highway, work and everything you would need and real quite, might renew again. only problem is neighbors pets who owners dont clean up and people dont know how to park but everything else is great

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far they have been great! I just moved in, but the staff has been great, and responsive to any questions I have had. Looking forward to living here.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far so good. No real complaints othe than people constantly fighting and complaining about parking spaces but that cannot be helped. It's fairly quiet and I enjoy it so far

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have been here for over 4years and love it. The office staff is great and the maintenance staff is very friendly and will get the job done in a timely manner

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I’m lovin’ it! Easter hunt, wow! The office staff is great great! They love us. Maintenance is great great! No problems. Park could use a makeover...

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I appreciate the office staff & their hospitality. They always respond to my concerns & typically respond in a timely fashion. I recommend to any one looking for an apartment

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

When we first meant everyone at the office, viewing the apartments and making a simple and easy transition in to this apartment our minds were blown. Everyone here, including my neighbors have been respectful, kind, friendly and just amazing. We really appreciate all that the front office does to ensure our comfort. Maintenance are incredibly fast, helpful and spot on! I couldn't be more happy anywhere else.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Ive had a beautiful experience living here and its been over a year already...i hope to stay as long as i can.i love it here,dont have any problems

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Absolutely beautiful and quiet complex. Couldn’t ask for a better place to call home! Very nice neighbors and wonderful amenities for everyone.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Such a great community feel, the leasing office is very responsive, and we love our new apartment and neighbors! The community is a great place to walk around with beautiful walking paths also nearby.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Love the neighborhood and my apartment. The location is perfect as me and my girlfriend have access to alot of stores that if we wanted too, we could walk too

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I absolutely love it it is an absolute gorgeous apartment and the staff are amazing. When you walk into your apartment is just like being home you can just relax I would recommend this community to everybody

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It has truly been a joy living here. The office ladies are the nicest and very helpful. The area is very beautiful as well, and pretty conveniently located.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I just moved in and so far I have been very pleased and impressed by the service of the employees in the office and maintenance. It’s a very quiet community and very well maintained.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Maintenance staff here is second to none. Always prompt responses and very polite! The grounds are kept nice and clean as well. Neighbors are courteous and community is very friendly.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love the area! Also the friendly staff are amazing! I couldn’t ask for a better greeting into the community! I would definitely recommend this complex to family and friends!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here so far. The community feels very welcoming. Every time there is an issue the maintenance team has been right on top of the problem and so nice.