Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Love the staff hate the roaches. But I will say we’re working together to hopefully rid myself of this problem! They are always swift and prompt when I bring issues within my apt to their attention. Love that the office is open seven days a week!!
Things just simply could have been better, easier, and cleaner. The roach and bug infestation was ridiculous and no one should have to endure that. They do try to handle things fast and timely but things need to be done thoroughly.
An mejorado muchas cosas es más agradable estar aquí lla nose be tanta basura y las canchas para gujar están muy bien se abuelto más agradable
I still waiting to fix all the problems that my apartment has. Since I moved in they promised me they will fix everything and nothing. The staff are really good and for emergencies they resolved quick
Great people understand respectful love they residents take care of your needs with smile on their faces. I will recommend anyone there's perfect areas close to everything u need.
I've really enjoyed my time here and look forward to this coming year. All the improvements - the tennis and soccer courts, the pool, the safety lights and gates - have really made a difference. The best part is the people in the office. They are always helpful and friendly.
A quiet neighborhood for the most part . Every now and again something excitable May happen . If you mind your own business , your neighbors mind theirs , which is always pleasant in my opinion .
The move is process was a little all over the place but overall nice experience.....I love the community and it’s actually very quiet so far
Overall this is a pretty okay place to live. It is so convient to all the stores and locations that I need to get to. I also enjoy the family atmosphere. I do wish the valet trash picked up night on the nights they said that they would.
It has its good days and it's bad.The valet trash company could do better. And the cats are terrible..Fix those problems and it would be 5 stars.