Been a resident two years here now and it's been a great two years amazing staff and excellent improvement to property property techs always keep our neighborhood clean

They are pretty fast when it comes to fixing things. Since I moved into my apartment several things needed fixing and they responded right away. So far so good 👍. Angela the manager is so awesome.

The beginning the place was a mess with a manager that didn’t take care of this community the new manager has made many great changes and we are excited about the many more to come.

Horrible maitience response . took 4 weeks to come and fix lights outside of apartment front door.I had to call over and over again with them telling me they will send some on. Then called emergency patience and then put at least 5 online request for someone to mark them as complete the following day.

I rent one of two rooms and everything is fine. It is a good place to live Yo rento uno de dos cuartos y todo esta bastante bien Es un buen lugar para vivir

Roaches, always have to call the office about heat and ac not working! They don't come to fix it until 3-5 days later and you have to remind them. They always have something going on to where it's mandatory for them to access your apartment such as at&t instillation even if you don't have that service, fire checks, light checks just apartment checks period. Also I've asked for screens on my windows when I moved in in January and have yet to get any. You pay for valet trash that's supposed to come every day and they don't, sometimes they will go three days and then have the nerve to only grab one bag. The office will have had a contract with someone to come dig in the complex which effects the water and the water in the apartments will already be turned off and they won't send a email about it til after someone has complained. It's always sorry for the inconvenience

So far, so good! I’ve been here just a month now, and the little issues I had were dealt with very promptly. The only thing is the trash sitch

I am in love with this place because it so quiet and peaceful and it really clean. I love how there is a pool to have fun with friends and family.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

So far I am really loving it here! I love how its very clean and quiet. I’ve been going o the fitness center and it has bee great. Can’t wait for the pools to open!

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

All I got to say is that it’s awesome. I like how it’s quite and peaceful. I Like that they have a community reward which is pretty awesome in my opinion. Everything here is just great.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I'm embarrassed to say I live here. I can't even justify the low cost because I've paid for it in so many other ways. I am no where near impressed by the complex. Eveything is outdated and run down.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

This place is coming up. Management is doing a really great job in beautifying the apartment complex. We are very pleased with it. The office people are friendly.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Great place to live and I'm liking the new changes that are being made. Keep up with the great progress of perfection. The staff is always helpful when entering the office.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Still no hot water refrigerator still leaking water do not want them back in my apartment never got my carpet cleaned at least clean my carpet

I have lived here 20yrs - I have enjoyed all of my time here - back then it was the office staff that sold me on living here & with the present day staff that are here now I would still make the same decision to live here because they are as helpful as any staff organization can be

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

This place is in a very convenient location. It is quiet and has lots of families in the neighborhood. This is my second time renewing my lease.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Más limpieza en la área Delos apartamentos mucha basura regada y el parque Delos niños le ase falta mucho mejoras y se ase muy feo cuando llueve

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I have been a resident here for 15 plus years and have seen bad management come and go. I think the current management is trying to do a good job. I love it and don't plan on going anywhere.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I just moves in less than a month ago and so far i love my community, the maintenance people are very good at the job they do and fast, usually come in the next 24 hours

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

My apartment community is calm and quiet, clean and most of all the leasing team are very helpful and responsive to complaint in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I've been at Landmark At Bella Vista a little over a year now and recently renewed my lease for another year. I have enjoyed my time here and look forward to the coming year. The neighborhood offers great access to shopping and dining at all hours of the night and day. The staff here do all they can to make living here pleasant and easy. The neighborhood is quiet and laid back. I can definitely recommend Landmark At Bella Vista for apartment living.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

There are a few issues with my complex. Maintenace does not respond in a timely matter. I had to keep calling before someone came to my apartment. The streets/roads are bad and rough to drive. There are potholes everywhere in the complex Trash is not pickup daily. On multiple occasion trash has not been pickup, which i pay $25 every month.

Have been here for some months now I love the environment,the people in the front desk are nice people and they attend to my problem quickly..

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Its getting better... I really believe there getting the place cleaned up. Time for some remodel and upgrades but overall good experience here

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Its okay. I would like maintenance to respond to situations more promptly. And better communication with the staff. But overall i give the community a B-