Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

3.7

3.7

Esta todo muy cerca y es agradable q todo lo nesesariomesta cerca pero e pasado por mucho ruido de parte de los vecinos pero lo demas muy tranquilo
Asido un buen lugar para vivir está más limpio q ase algunos meses atrás y las áreas para los niños mejoró y es muy tranquilo para descansar
My neighbors aren't really respectful but overall I'm at peace with where I live. I wish we have specific parking spots. Garbage doesnt come when scheduled
The apartment has had a few issues since moving in a couple months ago and overall the staff has been good at getting them taken care of eventually. The garbage left around the complex I occasionally off putting. I enjoy the fact I could find an apartment in my price range the most.
The property staff are all helpful and kind. They know how to deal with their clients even when they show a range of emotions. They are flexible and very knowledgeable about the property. If they don’t have an answer they will find out and let you know!
It really unfair and the apartment was not well maintained, all my complains as not been taking care of since i moved in. The two kitchen cabinet are out since the day I moved in, Insect all over the place, washing machine room door is completely broken, both rooms windows are foggy master bed rooms are not well painted and I complain all dis to the management but they kept in making empty promises that they will come fix them. Moving into this apartment is one the greatest regret of my life.
Good price. Floss are not sound proof, so you'll hear every heavy step, jump or run. Common area and stairs have trash and are not well kept. Structure inside is not level, you can hear peppers in the walls. And see patch job on the ceiling. Needs make remodeling. But I do like the food drives and the landscape.
Mrs. Angela was very nice and really sweet and she was truly a blessing to me and my family. She is doing a great job in the community and my family and i truly appreciate her. The other staff members were pleasant as well. They were helpful and the customer service was great. They were making sure that everyone was safe and they kept everything clean and that was awesome.
I too live in a great and wonderful neighborhood. It is very pleasant and has lot many facilities. With a good park nearby, making it the main attraction, our neighborhood also has many other added bonuses.
I am enjoying the community, so far Just got here, still have a lot more to see, I am hoping to get some more fun, Thank your team members, for taking care of me making this dream at Landmark at Bella Vesta possible,