I love the privacy . It’s a great neighborhood to live in and it’s surrounded by a ton of great restaurants. My job is relatively close and is Juicy Crab 😂

The application process was easier than I thought. Once the application was complete the process moved quick. Very professional staff and polita as well

Still getting settled but so far seems like a nice community. People in the office are nice and helpful. Like the fact that there are two pools.

Good office staff... Moved me in in a timely matter. They worked around my work schedule so I was able to walk thru and sign documents. Very nice job.

Very helpful and friendly leasing office staff; however, I do not enjoy the infestation of cockroaches (and finding some in my bed the other night). Renovations are definitely needed and grounds maintenance could be 100% better.

Day 5 of lease and still don’t have a functioning shower. Had to pay an outside contractor to fix the patch job since the faucet shot off and hit me. Bathroom sink is leaking and the cleaning crew used my personal bath towels to hide the leak. Furious doesn’t begin to cover it. Only 12.5 months left in this dive.

Hello, I thoroughly enjoy living in this community, it is quite and clean. My apartment has great square footage. Maintenance has always come quickly to any issues that I have called in about, even the small ones. The office workers are very attentive and they stay busy to assure that all residents are well taken care of.

the office people are very nice and they always ask do you have any concerns and always keep you in the loop about whats going on with timing etc. very good place

Smh this is wild, should have done more research before signing the lease here. But for the area it is pretty decent. Not again not again not again

It has been a NIGHTMARE living here! For some reason roaches are a normal thing to this apartment community and it's residents, but not for me! Also, they spend way more time on the landscaping than the actual property and why put in a second pool BEFORE a second laundry facility? I'm breaking my lease here. Can't put a price on cleanliness and peace of mind!

experience at bella vista has been pleasant one. staff is friendly and always helpful! The few times i have needed help, they assisted me without a problem.

Great staff!!! My first experience in Georgia!!! The manager is amazing I'll recommend to anyone. Great people. I love Letti she's very nice

Great place to stay nice and quiet very nice staffing exciting location fun things to do in the area just a nice place to live for you and your family nice pool area aswell

everything is normally awesome. The girls up front are amazing, and so is the maintenance staff. Unfortunately I just woke up to my apartment wreaking like weed and I dont smoke

Great manager bad employees , manager gets the job done . She made sure everything in tact and got exactly what I needed employee leasing agents are lazy

Apartments are clean and kept. Neighborhood is quiet. Roads need repaving though and I'm very unhappy they've permanently closed the rear entrance. Great other than that!

Love it here, very quiet and peaceful , and affordable, the community is great, everyone friendly and socialize with the neighbors, I’ve enjoyed every moment living here

when I moved to the landmark beautiful view I had the best experience the apartment was in good condition all very welll best experience recomended

The office staff is always helpful and friendly. I have never had an issue that wasn't addressed. My apartment is also super close to work, which saves time, money, and traffic stress

The staff is very polite and friendly, it is a relatively well-maintained complex but truthfully I find the roads around the buildings pretty awful - I drive as slowly as possible and between the potholes, speed bumps, and chunks of road missing I'm afraid I'll break my car. The apartment was clean and ready when we came in, however there are no screens on the windows and barely any lights in the apartment - it makes living in it a bit more strenuous and inconvenient. It has great potential to be a nice complex but needs work.

I’ve had so many issues while living here. From the people running up and down the stairs all night to the neighbors simply throwing trash everywhere. The Hispanics sit in front of the building snorting drugs and drinking beer. I can’t wait until this lease is up!!!

Been a resident two years here now and it's been a great two years amazing staff and excellent improvement to property property techs always keep our neighborhood clean

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

They are pretty fast when it comes to fixing things. Since I moved into my apartment several things needed fixing and they responded right away. So far so good 👍. Angela the manager is so awesome.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

The beginning the place was a mess with a manager that didn’t take care of this community the new manager has made many great changes and we are excited about the many more to come.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Horrible maitience response . took 4 weeks to come and fix lights outside of apartment front door.I had to call over and over again with them telling me they will send some on. Then called emergency patience and then put at least 5 online request for someone to mark them as complete the following day.