The staff is very nice, efficient with the needs of the community as far as i have been living in the community. They are also very welcoming and friendly with their community.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Comunication could br better . i try to call and i barely get an answer. Other than that i LOVE ms.leddy . she is o sweet and she nakes ne feel comferatable

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

an mejorado el tiempo en que atienden cuando se hace una orden para arreglar un desperfecto en los apt an alumbrado un poco mas el área

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I’m lo I live from the 2001 But with my family and apartment in my name since June 2005 my main decision to live here is because of access to all the points you want to go to be commercial or compromising

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Since moving in there has been some good some bad Good includes space, comfort, customer service Bad includes minor conditions, mandatory valet trash, initial water problem (which was resolved expeditiously) and what I’m dealing with now, pest.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

At first I was skeptical, the first three months were challenging. The awesome office staff worked past the issues. This is a Very quit place to live! Friendly neighbors.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

so far so good the ladies are great the guys are great also, i have not had any problem in the apartment everything has been good and quit, no noise everyone in there owns place which i like. thank you

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

So far I love my apartment , I do have a bit of an issue with them fixing certain things in my apartment but besides that so far so good ....

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Everything has been great so far been very peaceful when the pool was open it was very fun. The only problem i see is that the roads are messed up but that’s not a big deal.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

The staff is great! She was so sweet and attentive. They didn’t mind the bad weather and still gave took me around to see apartments. They made the application processes so easy.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Great customer care and they work with you to get you in something quick. I love the service I was given. Will definitely refer people to move here.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

For me, the resident has been cool and calm, no one disturbs me at any point of time, i do go out and come back at any time without anyone embarrassing me on my way. also the staffs are so nice to me. thanks

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

This place is great!!! I love it here!!! The management team is the best I've ever seen they are great!!! The apartment is awesome!!! Best place ever!!!

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

It's okay it could be better .I like the pool area.I don't like the fact we have to pay for garbage when we can take it but overall it is ok

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

So far so good. My only complaint is my trash has never been picked up, the residents in my building and the next prefer to leave their trash in front of my car instead. It's attracting Yellow Jackets and Flies.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Love it here so far!! Nice and quiet and the office employees are very nice and helpful. I hope to stay a resident for a while. Very nice neighborhood

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Okay community could be a little better, would be very convenient if other entrance was left open.trash collecting service could be a lot better sometimes they come and don’t take trash and sometimes they take trash and leave it in front of the building

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

My experience so far living here has been very delightful. The staff are very pleasurable. I would love to work with people like this. Management was very helpful when I moved him and the office staff.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

So far so good. Samhad been good to me. I have not move in yet. I'm supposed to move October 11th so it's right around the corner and I'm excited. I had a tour and I loved it.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

It's been awesome in the last few months I moved in here. Everyone that I've met and conversed with have also been friendly and pleasant. The apartment manager have in every way tried to make my stay here great. One recent example was when I was charged for electricity I had paid for. I lodged a complaint with proof of payment and it was rectified. My observation is that refuse stay at door post for too long before the operators pick them and it makes the corridors stink. Thank you.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

still waiting on some maintenance request air filter exterminator and uses some Kilz to remove the mold in the upstairs closet where the furnace is

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I have been living here since February 2018. I really love Landmark at Bella Vista. My apartment is clean and I do not have any issues. Thank you.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I love my home I feel safe and love the staff they all make you feel at home and as well help you with anything you need help with they are the best.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

There’s good and bad at any apartment complex. Good thing is the neighbors are mostly quiet and stay to themselves. Everyone is pretty respectable. The only con is valet trash which is mandatory comes when they want to so the trash tends to pile up outside of the your apartment door.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

My resident experience has been decent. Honestly, though, the maintenance people could do a far better job of answering to emergency service calls, and the leasing office staff could do a far better job of returning calls left on their voicemail as well. I feel, for what we are paying in rent, pest control should be better, the grounds should be better taken care of, the pool areas and park area should be revamped, and the apartments are absolutely in dire need of a complete makeover.