Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

3.7

3.7

Aquashia
Great lovable people !!! Loving my new apartment and it’s quite !!! Love the Christmas decorations !!!thank you for everything landmark at Bella Vista
Evens
About my resident experience, I can say that it is very interesting so far. The place is very calm and quiet exactly how I've always wanted it.
Briona
Good job it’s an awesome place to live and a place to raise a good family also has affordable apartments that will be in your range and also regret a friend
Chase
I like living here for the most part. There are a few issues we’ve had to deal with and we have mold growing in our apartment that nobody has dealt with yet which is upsetting but overall everyone in the office is pretty nice.
Sonde
Everyone in the office is very friendly and work their best to make your stay easy and comfortable. They are prompt with maintenance requests as well.
Victor O.
It's been peaceful living in this community. I never have to worry leaving my apartment or returning home. It's also been a pleasant experience with the leasing officers all throughout these my residency.
Kristiana
I do enjoy it here since it’s close to all the kbbq restaurants and gas stations. The lowest pricing in the area for me. I do wish the gardening landscape was better to make the complex look nicer.
Paris
Not the best building quality. Flooring needs major work underneath the carpeting. I can only imagine what's actually underneath it. Ice maker hasn't been repaired even though I expressed that it doesn't work the 1st day I moved in which was 6 months ago. The office staff are all good people.
Thomas
It's a great place to live. The ladies in the office are awesome. They're always making changes and updates to the complex. They're redoing all the siding. Great place to live and quiet
Norbellys
My favorite staff is Ms.Glass. She’s always helped me when I needed something. Other than that I feel as if people take advantage of valet trash so they leave trash everywhere so y’all should imply a fee if someone leaves trash Infront of buildings in walk ways. The maintenance needs to do better.