So far so good. My only complaint is my trash has never been picked up, the residents in my building and the next prefer to leave their trash in front of my car instead. It's attracting Yellow Jackets and Flies.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Love it here so far!! Nice and quiet and the office employees are very nice and helpful. I hope to stay a resident for a while. Very nice neighborhood

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Okay community could be a little better, would be very convenient if other entrance was left open.trash collecting service could be a lot better sometimes they come and don’t take trash and sometimes they take trash and leave it in front of the building

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

My experience so far living here has been very delightful. The staff are very pleasurable. I would love to work with people like this. Management was very helpful when I moved him and the office staff.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

So far so good. Samhad been good to me. I have not move in yet. I'm supposed to move October 11th so it's right around the corner and I'm excited. I had a tour and I loved it.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

It's been awesome in the last few months I moved in here. Everyone that I've met and conversed with have also been friendly and pleasant. The apartment manager have in every way tried to make my stay here great. One recent example was when I was charged for electricity I had paid for. I lodged a complaint with proof of payment and it was rectified. My observation is that refuse stay at door post for too long before the operators pick them and it makes the corridors stink. Thank you.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

still waiting on some maintenance request air filter exterminator and uses some Kilz to remove the mold in the upstairs closet where the furnace is

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I have been living here since February 2018. I really love Landmark at Bella Vista. My apartment is clean and I do not have any issues. Thank you.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I love my home I feel safe and love the staff they all make you feel at home and as well help you with anything you need help with they are the best.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

There’s good and bad at any apartment complex. Good thing is the neighbors are mostly quiet and stay to themselves. Everyone is pretty respectable. The only con is valet trash which is mandatory comes when they want to so the trash tends to pile up outside of the your apartment door.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

😶 I have not had a good atmosphere at the moment here, see what happens later. The place is quiet and you have place to wash cars. For the moment adapt and try to accommodate the place.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

My resident experience has been decent. Honestly, though, the maintenance people could do a far better job of answering to emergency service calls, and the leasing office staff could do a far better job of returning calls left on their voicemail as well. I feel, for what we are paying in rent, pest control should be better, the grounds should be better taken care of, the pool areas and park area should be revamped, and the apartments are absolutely in dire need of a complete makeover.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

The experience has just been okay. The 2nd bedroom is built like a master bedroom. Its bathroom is bigger than the masters. The walking closet is small not suitable for a couple. The valet services is not quite functional as most times I have to take throw the garbage away because it wasn't picked up and I get ants all over the place. Just one gate to get in which makes it tiresome when there's a second gate that can easily be accessed by those living at the back. So far the neighborhood is okay...no drama. Security seems good.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

The leasing process was smooth and easy. The agent who handled our application was very nice and helpful. She was also knowledgeable about the whole process

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

So far a good place to live. We have experienced a few issues including water outage & construction which are inconvenient. Also pest control does not do much to help with the roaches. Staff is very friendly though.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Great place to raise children. Wish maintenance was better and that the apartments were renovated. LIke the affordability. Love our neighbors

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I have been here almost 14 years and have seen many different managers. The staff and management are the best. They take the time to listen and make my concerns are met!

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Leasing company does a really good job at taking care of the property. They do their best to fulfill maintenance request although a little short staffed. The reason this isn’t 5 stars is bc the pool is never open on time but is always closed on time. The people that work here are great I just think it’s a huge property and hiring few more people would help it be great.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

He tenido muy mala experiencia con el personal de la oficina ,desde que me mude estoy reportando una fuga de agua de mi fregadero y no me la han arreglado

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

The community has been very peaceful. The community facilities maintenance team has also been great. I do not recall hearing about crime incidents

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Ms. Angela And Samad are absolutely fantastic!! Very professional and very polite/kind. I always have very pleasant encounters with them and because of them, I will certainly recommend family and friends. Thank you

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Me gusta vivir aquí, es tranquilo, el personal del leasing es muy comprometido con su trabajo. Esta dispuesto a solucionar cualquier inquietud del inquilino.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Home sweet home , but needs improvement . I’d say these apartments are 30+ years old and definitely need a make over . There can be quite the flow of traffic at times which is fine by me , long as it’s not aggressive (it can be). They respond to maintenance requests , but don’t necessarily fix the issue within 24hrs . Just depends . Still a great community in a good area .

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

This apartment complex has a great set up for the pool. There are 6 grills and a gazebo that I’ve had a get together at and I think that’s a great accommodation.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

The apartments are affordable and there are some good office staff who really care. There is room for improvement with maintenance requests and the trash valet. Not a bad place for the price you pay.