I have been a resident here for 15 plus years and have seen bad management come and go. I think the current management is trying to do a good job. I love it and don't plan on going anywhere.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I just moves in less than a month ago and so far i love my community, the maintenance people are very good at the job they do and fast, usually come in the next 24 hours

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

My apartment community is calm and quiet, clean and most of all the leasing team are very helpful and responsive to complaint in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I've been at Landmark At Bella Vista a little over a year now and recently renewed my lease for another year. I have enjoyed my time here and look forward to the coming year. The neighborhood offers great access to shopping and dining at all hours of the night and day. The staff here do all they can to make living here pleasant and easy. The neighborhood is quiet and laid back. I can definitely recommend Landmark At Bella Vista for apartment living.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Have been here for some months now I love the environment,the people in the front desk are nice people and they attend to my problem quickly..

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Its getting better... I really believe there getting the place cleaned up. Time for some remodel and upgrades but overall good experience here

Its okay. I would like maintenance to respond to situations more promptly. And better communication with the staff. But overall i give the community a B-

I never had a problem scene I been living here far as the ppl that I live around they are great ppl to live around I’m glad they trying to improve

When I first started with my move in process everything was smooth and nice. The only thing that I have to say that is negative is the apartment was not completely ready when I was ready to move in and there were roaches.

It’s been okay. When we moved in a lot of things were incomplete as if it wasn’t ready for us to move into. For example only 2 of our outlets work in the whole apartment. Also when we applied I applied for the apartment with upgraded everything but clearly my appliances are from the 1800s but I decided to let that slide although I was VERY disappointed by it. But other than that it has been alright so far.

very nice receptionist at the apartment office and they trying best all they can for fixing and keep it clean also very safety. i could live here with no problem

it’s not great but it’s also not terrible. the toilet makes running water noise every 3 minutes, my apartment is on ground level so i can hear teenagers walking back & forth behind my apartment, the water heater is a lot smaller than i thought it would be, & there is trash everywhere but for the price, it’s not terrible.

Was a good move in day but just the hugs was the only thing that I didnt like the trash service is good and I love that y'all are very close to stores

Buena visual y comodidad, pero inconvenientes con reparaciones al apartamento y entrega. Áreas verdes en buen estado, atención al cliente buena con posibilidad de mejora.

Pet friendly and awesome staff. They trat you like if you ware family here. Is really inconvenient to live here. Everything has easy aces like the free way and more.

Heater system is a bit on the lacking side but overall it's good. The speed in which the maintenance tickets are dealt with is generally quick, but sometimes they forget to take care of the minor ones such as broken ice machines in the fridge

The apartment is a good size. Some things are updated. Nice balcony. Move in was great. Fast response to work order. Floor boards are loud. Need to update windows.

It's a nice place, I like so much all is to close and the accebility is good the only problem is the street is very dirty but all things are good

Haven't lived here long enough for a great grasp, but so far so good! The office workers are pleasant, the grounds are nice and quiet, and the neighbors I've met are pleasant.

Convenient, family oriented, near public transportation, great activities, decent prices upon moving in. Convenient, family oriented, near public transportation, great activities, decent prices upon moving in.

The area can look better than how it look right now. The area it’s not save. I got my car stolen once. When I need something for my apartment they always take care of it.

I am fairly new to the community, and things didn't start off on the right track but hoping for a better experience moving forward with my residency...

Exterior needs upgrade and plumbing needs work. Ladies in leasing office are great they always take care of my needs. I like me place but should have washer and dryer hook ups in all apartments.

Very awesome staff,they will cater to your needs. My experience with they has been great. I will recommend them to anyone . It’s in a great location

it’s an okay place to live. old appliances and old carpet when we moved in. they only cleaned it. our toilet makes a lot of noise. maintainence takes a while to take care of things. broken dishwasher when we moved in. took 3 maintained request to change it. garbage is always full and trash is all over the place.