I have been here almost 14 years and have seen many different managers. The staff and management are the best. They take the time to listen and make my concerns are met!

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Leasing company does a really good job at taking care of the property. They do their best to fulfill maintenance request although a little short staffed. The reason this isn’t 5 stars is bc the pool is never open on time but is always closed on time. The people that work here are great I just think it’s a huge property and hiring few more people would help it be great.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

He tenido muy mala experiencia con el personal de la oficina ,desde que me mude estoy reportando una fuga de agua de mi fregadero y no me la han arreglado

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

The community has been very peaceful. The community facilities maintenance team has also been great. I do not recall hearing about crime incidents

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Ms. Angela And Samad are absolutely fantastic!! Very professional and very polite/kind. I always have very pleasant encounters with them and because of them, I will certainly recommend family and friends. Thank you

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Me gusta vivir aquí, es tranquilo, el personal del leasing es muy comprometido con su trabajo. Esta dispuesto a solucionar cualquier inquietud del inquilino.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Home sweet home , but needs improvement . I’d say these apartments are 30+ years old and definitely need a make over . There can be quite the flow of traffic at times which is fine by me , long as it’s not aggressive (it can be). They respond to maintenance requests , but don’t necessarily fix the issue within 24hrs . Just depends . Still a great community in a good area .

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

This apartment complex has a great set up for the pool. There are 6 grills and a gazebo that I’ve had a get together at and I think that’s a great accommodation.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

The apartments are affordable and there are some good office staff who really care. There is room for improvement with maintenance requests and the trash valet. Not a bad place for the price you pay.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Hola, la experiencia ha sido muy buena, el equipo de la oficina de atención, siempre están con su mejor actitud para ayudarte y dar respuesta a tus requerimientos.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I have been very happy ever since I came to live here 20 years ago (preceding the #20). I have every intention of living here 25 more years. I would absolutely recommend this property to anyone.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I've been here a year and a half now and I still enjoy it. Our community is quiet and peaceful. The new pool area is great and I love to see it being used by everybody. The management group is always trying to make things better. The location is great - so close to all the stores and great food. I can definitely recommend Landmark at Bella Vista.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Takes forever for maitinecw to come. Give you little advance notice when major things are happening. Have two wonderful pools. Good laundry area

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Our move in was a complete disaster. Our apartment was bombarded with roaches. While management has great intentions the property itself has a long way to go. Between pest control and us bombing our apt several times we finally have killed majority of them. We see one or two every once in a while. Management has since started to pave the roads throughout the neighborhood and pressure washing the buildings. Our apartment itself is on small side.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Is a good environment wish the trash service went better. I like the pool, the play ground. Some of the neighbors are nice. The maintenance people are nice and the people from the leasing office too.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

A sido agradable asta horita todo es tranquilo y no ay mucho ruido todo está cerca y eso es bueno para mi la q puedo ir camina do alas tiendas

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Están trabajando para mejorar pero faltan más mejoras en el área de guegos De los niños xq es muy importante para q los niños puedan jugar cuando llueve no pueden estar ay x el agua q se acumula

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Since the new pool was added near we I’ve been going there every week it’s so much fun. It’s also so quite and peaceful. Compare to when i lived in the city there was too much noise but now it’s quiet and peaceful

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Very very very very good customer service and Lenny was very helpful to all my questions and got me moved in pretty quick with no problem at all

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

It's peaceful and clean .staffs are always helpful, nice and beautiful neighborhood,also close to shopping,dinning , entertainment , above all great school district. A nice place to live.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Hola pues me a gustado an echo algunas mejoras pero sería bueno q le ysieran mejoras al parque para los niños y q las personas dejen de tirar la basura afuera xq Yelp muy mal cuando tiene días gracias

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Me gusta el área. lo que necesitan es estar un más seguros,las personas de mantenimiento son amables y an atendido en la brevedad cuando enecesitado.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I’ve been in my unit approximately a week and thus far it has been a good experience. The staff is friendly and sends maintenance out quickly. I’ve had a little pest issue that was addressed quickly (thank god!) but aside from that I’ve had a pleasant experience.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I love the privacy . It’s a great neighborhood to live in and it’s surrounded by a ton of great restaurants. My job is relatively close and is Juicy Crab 😂

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

The application process was easier than I thought. Once the application was complete the process moved quick. Very professional staff and polita as well