Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

3.8

3.8

1 star
The office staff is very rude, especially the one black girl by door. If you ask her something she rushes through the conversation. I complained to her about a bird nest in the attic of my building over my room. She stated they have more important maintenance work and they’ll get back to me later. That was a month ago and nothing happened.
Customer service could be improved a bit. As I renewed my lease for another 11 months. I thought I would get a discount but they charge me an additional $10 a month
The grocery store is nearby which makes it easy for all residents to make an immediate purchase, we have a bus stop close by, so that people do not have to travel long for means of transportation.
They have been good to me....happy one year....can’t wait to see what this year has in store....the cleaning of the property is my only issue....it’s getting better
This neighborhood has been a nice environment. it’s very Quiet everyone minds their business the office staff are very nice people they go out their way to make sure there tenants are satisfied.
My apartment number is 1624 and I I have to let you know that there's a lot of trash around the apartment everyday lot of trash it's not nice and then inside my apartment there's is a lot of rats mouseI mean a lot I killed more than 34 rats and still a lot every night i m tired seem them begin
Great place to live, it is quiet and nice! The laundry unit is amazing! it has grills so you can barbeque and it also has two pools which is awesome
It has been a great experience living here. I have been here for about 7 months now and I do miss the pool being open in the summertime. I am thankful to the maintainence staff who work very hard to keep the property clean presentable and sanitary. Which is very important at this time. I am grateful.
They have been very understanding during this very crazy time, I do wish they would share resources with residents for rental assistance. I’ve asked for, and never received, a list of helpful resources.
So far it’s been great. Fabian is wonderful and so is the rest of the staff. Maintenance has been great too. Glad I moved in! The apartment was clean when I moved in. Everything went smoothly. I love the vaulted ceilings also.