It's a nice place, I like so much all is to close and the accebility is good the only problem is the street is very dirty but all things are good

Haven't lived here long enough for a great grasp, but so far so good! The office workers are pleasant, the grounds are nice and quiet, and the neighbors I've met are pleasant.

Convenient, family oriented, near public transportation, great activities, decent prices upon moving in. Convenient, family oriented, near public transportation, great activities, decent prices upon moving in.

The area can look better than how it look right now. The area it’s not save. I got my car stolen once. When I need something for my apartment they always take care of it.

I am fairly new to the community, and things didn't start off on the right track but hoping for a better experience moving forward with my residency...

Exterior needs upgrade and plumbing needs work. Ladies in leasing office are great they always take care of my needs. I like me place but should have washer and dryer hook ups in all apartments.

Very awesome staff,they will cater to your needs. My experience with they has been great. I will recommend them to anyone . It’s in a great location

it’s an okay place to live. old appliances and old carpet when we moved in. they only cleaned it. our toilet makes a lot of noise. maintainence takes a while to take care of things. broken dishwasher when we moved in. took 3 maintained request to change it. garbage is always full and trash is all over the place.

I have been here for 3 months now and so far it has been great, the few problems that I had in my apartment had been taken care of in a timely manner. I am happy with the service and the place, the only suggestion I can give is that the gym should be acceptable after hours since some of us do get home after the office had closed and it will be great to be able to use it.

Nice apartment, friendly and dedicated staffs , timele response to complaints, nice gym center, well maintained swimming pool, clean environment, generally an awesome place to live

Es un apartamento cómodo, por el espacio y la ubicación, podrían mejorar el la limpieza a los alrededores del edificio y mejorar el alumbrado de los casillero

I think the management is the best ever. I have been here since 2005 and up until yesterday there had never been a Halloween party. It's the little things that matter

Great apartments, comfortable and nice. Grounds taken care of well and easily. Wonderful management staff, they are more than willing to help, and located in a great part of duluth. Within walking distance of most any shopping center. And a short drive to others

Bien fueron muy amables y eficaces el personal de la oficina me mantuvieron informada en todo momento de todo el procedimiento , muy atentos y con la sonrisa y disponibilidad cuando llamo para preguntar sobre el apartamento .

There are minor flaws within the appartment, but overall the staff is friendly and things get fixed in a timely manner. The move in was smooth and simple.

Community is good. Just needs to be spruced up a bit other than that it’s marvalous! The staff is friendly and helpful and the neighbors are very nice.

Great experience so far. The front office was great during my move in process. Been here 2 months now and it’s been great so far. I have no complaints

I know that management team are trying to make it a better place to live for residents, and I love the landscaping. They are keeping the community and environment clean and neat!

It's quiet, family oriented, in a great location. We are near great shopping places and great restaurants. The schools in this area are also pretty good.

The staff at the leasing office are very helpful and pleasant. Met all my needs and do it in a timely manner! I would definitely refer to friends and family

So far, peaceful and quiet. Yasmina in the leasing office was amazing. She was able to get me into the apartment I wanted. The maintenance has been awesome with taking care of the things needed to be fixed.

My experience has been pleasant overall. I have lived here 3 months. I like my building and the neighbors that I have met. My apartment is really cute and the rent is fair. The staff has been helpful to me so far. There have been several things I dont like though. I have seen a lot of bugs in my apartment even though I keep the place very clean. The complex is often dirty and there is a lot of trash that builds up by the dumpsters. I think part of that problem could be fixed if there were security gates. At times I haven't felt very safe due to recent activity in the complex but I have not had any problems personally. This is a pretty big complex and it would be nice if there were side walks because a lot of people walk around and the roads aren't very wide.

Have lived here many years. I have had very little problems. I have only had one major problem it was fixed by the office it took a little time and a little patience but the office staff was exceptionally nice and patient and we work together to find out where the problem lies and how to get it fixed as soon as possible. The maintenance staff has always been fast in the fission fixing their problems only having to come back one time to re-fix a problem. The lawn maintenance team have has always tried to keep the property neat clean and orderly

I moved in back in August. I love the Community and the staff. They are very friendly. Whenerver I'm in the clubhouse the always say hello to me and ask me if there is anything they can assist or help with.

I feel safe and welcomed. The front desk personnel are FACT oriented, Friendly, Authentic, Caring, and Thoughtful. I have signed my third year lease because of that.