Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I have really enjoy living in this community. It is quiet and peaceful and my neighbors are super friendly and nice. The barbeque area is always a go to area on the weekend.
I think that the office staff does try and I know I can be a pain. I am very stressed right now and I have to remember to think before I speak. I have been here 15 years so that does say something.
The grocery store is nearby which makes it easy for all residents to make an immediate purchase, we have a bus stop close by, so that people do not have to travel long for means of transportation. The park is what makes it a lot more beautiful as it is well maintained and makes it a gathering place for all my neighbors in the evening for chit chatting and playing for kids. There is good air and we enjoy the evenings while we are at this park.
I've been living here for about a couple of days now, and I absolutely love it here!! They're always keeping things cleaned up and beautiful! I haven’t had to request any maintenance issues , but they respond very quickly to online maintenance request. Another time one of the outside lights for the stairs went out and I sent an email in about that too in hopes of getting that replaced, and yet again to my amazement, they fixed it very quickly. I enjoy that they do set up community events and take on suggestions as well as votes to see what the community would enjoy to make it more fun for all of us! The communication is always nice to receive by either email or even by notes left on the door, about important stuff and need to know information. They make me feel valued as a resident in their community and I dont feel just brushed off when I need to reach out to someone. Their efforts definently dont go unnoticed!
It’s great and I love the environment I love to go out and see the cats running around . I love the sound of cleaning in the morning by the workers
It is amazing to be here. The neighborhood is quiet and everyone is friendly. My experience here as been good and I would recommend this place to anyone
Its a nice friendly community never any drama friendly staff and ive been here like 6 years the only negative side is when i renew my lease i want a new apartment fresh one why they cant give ti me
Excellent service! Everything was super easy! Move in day was hassle free. Everyone in the office was very helpful and answered any questions that I had.
The easiest move ever. Ms. Glass was great! Super convenient to everything. I love it here. Its cute ,its cozy,vits just what I need. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new place.
I love our home! We have lived here since March 13, 2020. Yes 2020 has been a trying year but we have been fortunate enough to have this place to call home since right before the pandemic hit! Thanks Bella Vista!