A quiet neighborhood for the most part . Every now and again something excitable May happen . If you mind your own business , your neighbors mind theirs , which is always pleasant in my opinion .

The move is process was a little all over the place but overall nice experience.....I love the community and it’s actually very quiet so far

Overall this is a pretty okay place to live. It is so convient to all the stores and locations that I need to get to. I also enjoy the family atmosphere. I do wish the valet trash picked up night on the nights they said that they would.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

It has its good days and it's bad.The valet trash company could do better. And the cats are terrible..Fix those problems and it would be 5 stars.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Not the worst place to live but definitely needs a lot of work for the amount we pay!! We need sidewalks and speed limit signs!! People drive way too fast and too many children live out here! Also, there is trash absolutely EVERYWHERE. We pay for valet trash but they've never picked up our trash. Maintenance requests are generally handled very fast but whatever they fix is half done or breaks again.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Maintenance team is wonderful and the staff is very friendly. Apartment complex is quiet and peaceful. The new soccer court looks excellent. Updates are constantly making the community better.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

There's room for improvement so far it has been ok living here. Maintenance of the property can improve as well as the paving. the office hours are very good.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Okay. I don't have much to say. I love my appt. It's okay yeah I will like to introduce my friend next year. I hope everything will still be good

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Staff is pretty rude and doesn’t answer the phones during normal business hours. The cost of living is very high, especially considering the total lack of renovations in the entire complex.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

The staff is very nice, efficient with the needs of the community as far as i have been living in the community. They are also very welcoming and friendly with their community.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Comunication could br better . i try to call and i barely get an answer. Other than that i LOVE ms.leddy . she is o sweet and she nakes ne feel comferatable

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

an mejorado el tiempo en que atienden cuando se hace una orden para arreglar un desperfecto en los apt an alumbrado un poco mas el área

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

I’m lo I live from the 2001 But with my family and apartment in my name since June 2005 my main decision to live here is because of access to all the points you want to go to be commercial or compromising

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Since moving in there has been some good some bad Good includes space, comfort, customer service Bad includes minor conditions, mandatory valet trash, initial water problem (which was resolved expeditiously) and what I’m dealing with now, pest.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

At first I was skeptical, the first three months were challenging. The awesome office staff worked past the issues. This is a Very quit place to live! Friendly neighbors.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

so far so good the ladies are great the guys are great also, i have not had any problem in the apartment everything has been good and quit, no noise everyone in there owns place which i like. thank you

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

So far I love my apartment , I do have a bit of an issue with them fixing certain things in my apartment but besides that so far so good ....

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Everything has been great so far been very peaceful when the pool was open it was very fun. The only problem i see is that the roads are messed up but that’s not a big deal.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

The staff is great! She was so sweet and attentive. They didn’t mind the bad weather and still gave took me around to see apartments. They made the application processes so easy.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Great customer care and they work with you to get you in something quick. I love the service I was given. Will definitely refer people to move here.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

For me, the resident has been cool and calm, no one disturbs me at any point of time, i do go out and come back at any time without anyone embarrassing me on my way. also the staffs are so nice to me. thanks

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

This place is great!!! I love it here!!! The management team is the best I've ever seen they are great!!! The apartment is awesome!!! Best place ever!!!

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

It's okay it could be better .I like the pool area.I don't like the fact we have to pay for garbage when we can take it but overall it is ok

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

So far so good. My only complaint is my trash has never been picked up, the residents in my building and the next prefer to leave their trash in front of my car instead. It's attracting Yellow Jackets and Flies.

Reply from Landmark at Bella Vista Apartment Homes

Love it here so far!! Nice and quiet and the office employees are very nice and helpful. I hope to stay a resident for a while. Very nice neighborhood