The staff is very helpful and understand, they will go out of their way to assist when able. The property is clean, organized and very well maintained. No complaints, I've lived here for almost 10 years and it keeps getting better and better. Great job, keep it up!!!

I had a horrible move in experience. Tons of maintenance issues and the work is always half done. Horrible communication with the office staff. However the communicatio has recently gotten better with working directly with the property manager. I still have the same maintenance issues and have air vent issues where my apartment always smells like dog even though I don't have one... and my vents throw out dirt. They have cleaned my vents numerous times but this black dirt looking stuff still blows out of my air vents. I've never had so many issues at an apt complex as I've had here but I can honestly say I feel like working with the manager lately males it seem like I'm finally being heard and things will finally get done.

I have had such a great experience with Landmakr at Gleneagles! They are so quick with repairs, the staff is very friendly and the apartments are beautiful! I have really enjoyed living here and look forward to living here for a long time!

So far it has been a great experience. They try keeping the complex as clean as possible. They do charge for every little thing they can. If something needs fixing they will come within 1-2 days

I have lived here since 2009 and love it. The surroundings are beautiful. The apartment complex is very well taken care of. Management is over the top, always taking care of my every need. The maintenance crew is, by far, the best you will ever find. Need I say more.

Lived here for 6 months, staff has been very helpful and nice, keep the grounds neet and not much noice, parking has not been a problem, park and trail right next door, very nice

Great place! Office respresentatives very friendly and always help with what they can. It’s great to live somewhere that feels so nice and friendly

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

It’s a great place to live. Everyone in. The office is nice, couldn’t imagine another place to live. The maitness staff is so friendly and pleasant

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Good for an older complex. Maintenance does a good job fixing issue in a timely manor.Would like to see the activity centers open earlier and stay open later. Staff at the office is always friendly and helpfull.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Been living here 3 years. Experience has been good. Staff is friendly and professional. Would recommend to future residents. Very quiet propertu

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Everything is great and everyone is very helpful!!! I love the cardio room and weight room although I wish there were some more free weights to just use. Other than that I am enjoying it here.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I really love the location . It very peaceful and quite. One thing I was worried about was my commute to work but it has been a smooth and easy transition.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

10 years living at #gleneagles Never had any bad experience with anything... Great staff office and maintenance. Neighbors are great. And parking spaces are always easy to find

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Decent community. I am here since September 2017. Whatever issues here I have they were solved pretty fast. Management was pretty responsive and friendly.

I love it here. The landscape is beautifull, it's quiet, and the staff is so awesome. Sweet when I moved in and sweet now. I am signing another lease with them.

I've lived at Landmark at gleneagles for about two years. I might stay another year because I like the community and the staff have always been nice and helpful.

Leasing manager Eric's proactive approach is the reason I am leasing with Landmark. He was friendly and prepared to meet with me during my lunch hour. I absolutely love the apartment I am leasing and I believe I will enjoy my stay at this property.

We have been here for over 4 years now, and management has always been very helpful and responsive to issues. The maintenance team has improved so much in the last year, it is just amazing. Thanks for all the help Julie, Christine, and everybody else in the office.

there's not a lot of parking spaces by the time I get home from work. residents should be given assigned parking spots or at least have one free covered parking like they do for the apartments by the office.

Management is typically attentive, community is accessible to major roads and highways, shopping and entertainment options are nearby and next to a park.

Been living here for a couple of years. Wished that the basketball court was open later during the night. Also wish the property had 3 & 4 bedroom apts/townhomes.

Friendly staff. Good maintenance team. Nice spacious apartments. Quiet surroundings. Only drawback is that rent goes up every year to the point that I will have to move soon after living here 3 years.

Very nice apartment complex so far only been here a few months besides my neighbor upstairs that's always stomping like a maniac with her child

todo excentele gran atencion... apartamentos muy bonitos, y grandes vecinos, precios accesibles, excelente lugar para vivir, muchos descuentos

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Estoy anciosa por mudarme a nuevo apto! Me parece un excelente lugar para mi y para mi familia 💚 sus áreas son perfectas, completas! La atención es lo máximo 👍🏽🤗