Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

4.5

1,208 Reviews

4.5

1,208 Reviews

Great place to live! Courteous and friendly staff that strive to get things done in a timely manner. Convenient to an amazing natural walking trail in Jackson Park. Easy accessible to NDT and GBT Would highly recommend.
Good place for a single person, or small family. Great amenities, and great nearby parks for families and pets. There’s constant noise outside during the day, but other than that it is a great place to live!
Been fun to be here amazing that the staff knows everyone and cares so much I can't say I have been more impressed with any other staff in my life
My experience at my apartment and the complex continue to be great! Maintenance is quick to fix things, the staff is fantastic, and the residents are polite. 10/10 and would highly recommend!
Great place to live. The premise are clean and well maintained. I find it a quite and nice neighborhood to live in. Managment is cognizant of maintenence request and they are usually taken care in a timely manner.
I have been at Gleneagles for 5 years now and this has been the best property I've ever lived at. The office staff is very nice and the maintenance is taken care of quickly. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Just renewed my third lease, I love the property, the staff and maintenance crew are amazing, fast and friendly. The mature trees and property are kept clean. For the most part it's a quiet community.
Excellent place! Beautiful apartments! And kindly staff! I recommend this place to live with your family! The personal is very efficient! This apartments are very good
Living here as been a beautiful experience. Everything that I've requested has been repaired in a timely manner. The office staff and maintenance are always courteous and efficient.
Great place to live, very quiet and clean, open parking lot, pools are great and clean, really safe place and excelent staff and neighbors! Highly recommended