Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

4.5

1,028 Reviews

4.5

1,028 Reviews

We love the location and amenities offered. Perfect for a single person household, or a family. We love the near by stores and the park next to us!
I throughly enjoy the events Landmark puts out such as snacks in the office, trivia nights and dessert trucks. However, the recent storm highly impacted my household and parking availability for almost 2 months now due to workers taking all the spaces.
The community is nice, very peaceful environment. Service request get completed within a timely manner and the front office staff are friendly
I have high regards to Landmark Staff. This includes Residential Office and Maintenance Staff. Thank you Also this Location is Extremely convenient for traveling to many basic necessities of life.
I’ve lived at Landmark for years and continue to be satisfied with my stay. I would highly recommend the property to others and take pride in being a longtime resident!
Great location with friendly neighbors and great amenities. The staff here is very friendly and extremely helpful with anything you need of Mary have questions about. Maintenance request are completed on a very timely manner which is great!
I have liked living here. The apartments are modern enough, end the best part is the walls are thick and insulated enough that I don’t my neighbors. I think that’s my favorite. I’ve livens in other places where the walls were paper thin.
I have only come to enjoy living here more and more each day. While not perfect, this staff strives for excellence each and every day, and it shows. I read horror stories of how some people have been treated by their staff since the storm rolled through. I gush at how wonderful the staff here is and how they continue to be there for us. I LOVE THIS PLACE I CALL HOME!!!
I have called this community home for over four years. It’s a great place to come home to! The staff are friendly/helpful, and the maintenance crew are efficient and timely. No complaints
Always pleased to call this apartment complex my home. Renewed for my 2nd year and looking forward to staying for awhile. The folks around here are friendly, great amenities and nicely kept up all around!