So far my experience has been awesome and I look forward to picking up my keys and moving into my unit in two days. I can not wait to be unpacked and living in my new place.

I just signed on for my 6th year at Landmark at Glenealges. The staff is responsive and helpful. The community is pretty peaceful, friendly, clean and I always feel safe. Great place to call home!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Have lived here a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it! The staff is so friendly and helpful and maintenance is on top of their game. I'm not a huge fan of city living so this complex is great because there are so many trees and it's right next to a huge nature park which is a major plus. The complex itself and the buildings are so unique and cute. Everyone I have met that lives here so far is beyond nice. It's very clean as well.. and I love my little yard! My only complaint is that I can hear every step that my upstairs neighbor takes. It's my first time living on bottom floor so I'm not sure if this is normal or the walls/insulation are more thin here or my neighbor upstairs is wearing concrete blocks on her feet, but WOW.. haha but other than that noise I really enjoy it here! Excited about spending more time here!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

It's been so pleasant despite the heat. The office staff has never changed from the very first time I moved here in 2008. It make the experience better.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Apartments are well priced for the area. We love how close we are to the park and trails to take our dog on. Staff is always helpful and maintenance issues are resolved quickly. Upstairs neighbor sounds like he is actively trying to stomp a hole in the ceiling and likes to scramble his dogs around at 3am. Fitness center could use some additional equipment and we never have been able to get our gate card to work. Other than that we like this place.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Always friendly, beautiful property and maintenance is excellent. Never had any problems with anyone in community and or outside property areas. Clean and neat

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Good place overall. People speed through the complex. But better than my place place that I lived. People are to themselves. Multiple pools.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Front office staff is so friendly and helpful. Best place I've lived so far. Community is always clean and well kept. I love the trash valet and club house events too.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

My experience in Gleneagles Apartment homes has been good, Quiet and very safe neighborhood to live in, I would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

So far I have had a great experience besides the noisy neighbors upstairs it is a really nice neighborhood and the staff are really nice I also enjoy all of the amenities

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The staff has always been kind and welcoming. Pretty quiet and peaceful complex. The maintenance staff is quick to respond to issues. Also in a great location.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The customer service has improved tremendously. The staff is very tentative. The community events are good. Thwy attempt to make being a resident enjoyable.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

This is the most pleasant community I have lived in since my relocation. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Apts are so spacious!! The grounds are always neat and manicured. Definitely my monies worth!!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love the cleanness of the community. I love the great knowledge of the staff. And how friendly the residents are and the easy access to where I Ned to go.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Everything has been great. I needed an apartment ready within a week and they were able to fulfill my need. Maintenance always fix issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Estamos muy feliz de haber escogido el Complejo. Muy limpio, ordenado, de calidad y muy buen atención. Espero poder quedarme aquí por mucho tiempo más.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The apartments are a great place to live in. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They are always so eagered to help in any way they can. The neighborhood is nice and easy to live in

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Used to sneak in here and play basketball 12 years ago as a kid. Christine is still super friendly and professional 12 years later. Staff is awesome Hieu got me everything I needed to move in. Grounds are clean area is quiet really can't ask for much more.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

My apartment is great, the amenities are plentiful, and the staff is helpful. The only downside is the lack of parking and the shallow pools.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The staff is always friendly and sincerely care. Maintenance request and completed promptly. I love the Cares team with the events they put together for the community. Pizza at the gate is my favorite for only $5.00. Who wants to cook after work??

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The staff is great and great community. The property is kept very clean and the activities we have here are a plus. Nice place to live. Very convenient to shopping.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

No complaints. I’ve lived here 8 years! They have gone through new management and new mail systems, but it’s a good community. It has a couple of pools which is awesome!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Nice locality and close to park. The surroundings is full greenery. Good residential place with not much vehicle running other than residents. Would recommend for a friend

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The best apartments in North Dallas!!! You will never want to leave this location. Great swimming pools for entertaining guest. Apartments are very spacious with open concept.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

My experience has been great, THE complex is kept up and maintenanced well. I was going to move a while back but changed my mind. This is a great place to live and safe environment.