My family has really enjoyed our few years here. Access to the parks and hike/bike trails is fantastic. Maintenance has been quick with all issues and the staff are friendly. Our problems are that the walls are paper thin. We can hear our neighbors and when the people upstairs walk it sounds like the whole building is coming down. The appliances are old as well, but it seems like they are slowly fixing that. Overall enjoy it here and how close we are to everything.

Everyone is amazing!! Very helpful at all times and I love how the maintenance gets done right away on any work order. Thanks a lot. I am a happy resident,

Maintenance has been prompt and thorough. The staff are friendly and helpful. We haven't attended any events yet but we plan to. The complex grounds are clean, mostly, the area's behind bldg 31 and 32 by the bike path have trash and pet poo all over. 😕

I've lived in this apartment community for a couple of years now. There are things that I like and others that I deslike. The office staff and the maintenance crew have always tried their best to help me out whenever I reached out to them. I like that most of the time is a quiet place and it has many green areas. However, I think the gym can be improved and they can improve the security installing some surveillance cameras. I have seen people driving in through the exit gate and people driving out through the entering gate. They would cause an accident some day.

Nice Apartments with Friendly community and management Nice amenities, the gym is great with working equipment and the pools are beautiful with recently updated furniture

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Staff great. Always accommodating. Maintenance response in time. Community property clean. Neighbors polite and most keep to themselves. Some apartments need minor upgrades. Good amnesties. But overall I am enjoying my home.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Quiet community and very friendly and helpful staff My approval process was fast and easy! Thank you for making my transition into a new city easy

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The best the community is flawless always putting family first the property is beautiful the staff is great location wonderful the workout center,gym,and guest nice

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Great Office Staff! They are always quick to help out with any issue and have really made living here more enjoyable. Christine and Eric as well of the rest of the Staff are always so helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Awesome society with great surroundings around it. I would like to appreciate all maintenance and office staff for their hard work to keep this society clean and well maintained

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love living at landmark at gleneagle. The staff is always very friendly, and the maintenance team is always very helpful. It is a quiet community, and all my neighbors are very nice as well.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Peaceful and quiet. The malls are 10-15 minutes away in each direction. You can’t beat that shopping experience. Also all types of new restaurants to try.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Excellent customer service very friendly staff quiet neighborhood great foundation pleasant experience. Only thing that I could use a little help with would be the parking it’s very scarce and very tiny

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Just moved here but so far everything’s been great besides the first come first serve parking. It would be nice if they had assigned parking for the residents but other than that can’t really complain.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love my apartment. It is one of the prettiest ones I live in. I can’t complain about noise our neighbors are quiet and peaceful. I will say people do not pick up their dog poop and it is very annoying but I’m sure that can get resolved. Other than that I love this place and the community

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Love how dark hallways are now more illuminated! My apartment is quiet, peaceful and cozy. I am loving it here. The tennis court could be resurfaced.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love my apartment and community. The staff are kind, friendly and quick to help with anything needed. The location is great, it’s close to great places to eat and shop. I plan to be here for a while.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love my apartment, the complex and the staff. Everyone is so nice and helpful. They never hesitate to assist. I plan on staying here until it's time for me to purchase a home.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The relative safety of the complex is satisfying. Although near the highway, there is a sense of calm and tranquility within the complex itself.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

We have been here from past 1 years and so far it’s been good experience. Locality is nice and park is nearby to apartment. Overall experience is good.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Living at the apartment is the best! The people in the office are so nice and the maintenance people are great and helpful. Best place to live in

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

overall great experience, and I have been here a few years. Parking is the only thing i can complain about since spots are gone pretty quickly, but its a great complex with great staff. Quiet, and a great value for the money.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

We love our community! Everyone is so nice and it is quiet. The office staff is always so helpful. Our neighbors are friendly and everyone cares for everyone.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I really love the location I live. It is a pretty quiet place. The complex tries to do different activities for the residents. It has been a nice and really comfortable place to live as a new resident of Dallas.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Awesome community to live in. Very supportive staff members. Community events are real fun with games, food and prizes. :) We have new Hub for the packages, easy delivery, easy pickup.