Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

1,286 Reviews

4.5

1,286 Reviews

Mary
El personal que atiende en todos sus departamentos sabe con precision la manera de atender bien a un huesped. Siempre estan dispuestos a ayudar y a brindarle confort y comodidad al huesped. Su actitud de servir es su mejor aliada.
Felicitaciones.
De otra parte la ubicacion del conjunto residencial al lado del parque y su limpieza son dos factores positivos adicionales que inclinan la preferencia por este lugar.
Con gusto me encanta vivir y lo recomiendo en alto grado. Es el mejor lugar al escoger un hogar.
se las recomiendo con un personal muy capacitado y la seguridad excelente. Amamos el lugar y me hace sentir segura las piscinas muy bonitas y muy cómodas.
Angela
My resident experience continues to be great. The staff is readily available to listen to my concerns. I will be renewing my lease and will now be a resident for 7 years. I’m pleased.
Kierra
I have been here for about a 2 months, so far I love it. The community is very adorable to me, clean and pretty quiet, I have not felt unsafe at all while living here so far.
Kayla
Lovely community and great location. My apartment balcony overlooks the creek and I love watching the birds. Maintenance is very fast and always does an amazing job.
Alton
This complex is an enjoyable stay. The staff is super helpful when I need to drop by. The maintenance team is quick when processing requests as well.
Shirley
I love how there are always events to celebrate the Community @ GlenEagles! Free food, holiday celebrations, opportunities to meet your neighbors! Friendly, courteous staff!! Did I say helpful? Helpful!!!
Mazhar
Great place to live, nice clean apartments. The community is nice and quiet with good amenities. Managment is very responsive to maintenance requests.
Donna S.
We have been here for 10 years plus in regards to the property yall are coming along with new folks moving in , the dog poop has gotten pretty bad though.
Yahaira
Great atmosphere. Centralized location to all stores and restaurants. Great staff! It’s nice that there’s giveaways or food trucks once a month. Shows appreciation.
Emmanuel
The location, amenities, and price is solid. No issues with packages and maintenance has been responsive. They usually respond within 24hrs.