This community is great. The office staff is so friendly and helpful. I also feel safe in this community. The neighbors we have are friendly and we can always say hi to them. I recommend this community to everyone!

I haven't been here too long, so I'll review again later, so far I'm happy with my community the notifications and functions are great the people in the office are amazing

I have been living here for 2 years... I like how quiet and calm are the apartments. I would like to see the tennis court remodeled, it is a shame that it has dead spots and it’s coming undone.

Excelentes instalaciones, lindo Urbanismo todo de calidad, siempre dan muy buena atención y cualquier problema es arreglado inmediatamente. Un lujo vivir aca

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Overall a good community to live at. Maintenance is always able to help whenever requested. Also, I enjoy having the app as it makes it’s easier to pay rent, send maintenance requests and email the front office.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I have lived in the community for almost two years. I have no complaints my neighbors are friendly and the staff is always helpful when I need them. Plus they have amazing maintenance staff!!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The move-in experience was very good. Huieu and Kristine and everyone else were extremely helpful, attentive, and responsive. I am happy I moved in these apartments.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I’ve been living at landmark at Gleneagles for 2 years & I love it. The staff are always friendly & helpful. The property is clean & I really appreciate the efforts in bringing the community together with the various planned events.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I like the erea pretty calm for the most part but I’m hoping to transfer over the the newer apts on the other screen de next year and the manager is real nice

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The best place to rest in the apartments very confortable spot 🤗, and the guys in the office are awesome and service very fast, the maintenance is amazing 👍🏽

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Great apartments.Office staff very helpful and friendly.The maintenence team is the best usually come out same day.I have lived here going on 6 years and love it!!!!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

My feelings are still the same. I love my beautiful apartment and the staff are always so sweet. I haven’t had a single issue! I will be here for a while. 😊😊😊

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Its been great living here absolutely zero complaints. Fast maintenance, clean property, and quiet neighbors. We like the close proximity the the dog park as well for our dog.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Love this community. Quiet and love the staff! Have lived her for a couple of years and will hate to leave one day when we eventually buy a house.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love my home. I have been here for almost three years. The staff is great...nice and attentive. If I weren’t leaving TX next summer, I would continue to stay here at Landmark at Gleneagle.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love living here i Landmark Gleneagles On The Creek. I have been here for 13 years. Also it's close to on of everything including thr tollway. They keep up the maintenance up and in the properties. They alway have events for the tenants. We also get updates on what is going on in and with the apartments. You can walk the park and feel safe. It's a greet community.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Pleasant Everyone is so helpful Quiet Inexpensive and reasonable Parking can be covered slmoeotecrs against rain storms . And the com center is fun

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Amazing place to live in. It’s peaceful and quiet. I haven’t had any complaints. There is so many activities to do such as eating new restaurants to all the shopping that’s nearby.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here. The staff are friendly and always take care of any issues I have. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to anyone

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Office staff is always happy to help and maintenance staff are friendly and work tirelessly. Neighborhood is quiet and community amenities are nice and welcoming.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Great place, quiet and clean areas is great., the staff is very friendly. The area is close to some great places for entertaining. My family love this place.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The staff at Landmark are so kind. When I was looking for apartments, their kindness was what sold me. Since moving in, they've been very helpful to me!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The leasing office staff is very welcoming and helpful. It's nice to feel taken care of and appreciated! Maintenance requests are easy to fill out and so far have been filled quickly.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

It has been really great, the people who work there is very nice, if my apartment need to be fixed they respond really quick, the spot is quiet and peacefully

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

So far I have had a great experience with this property. The leasing staff is friendly and helpful and Mary certainly helped sell me on living here.