So far so good. I just mived in and its pretty cool....looking forwrd to this year here. The staff has been great and my neighbors or friendly

Landmark at Gleneagles is one of the best apartment complexes I lived at. The community is really nice and I would recommend this place to anyone.

I love Gleneagles I've been here almost two years and I don't plan on parting way anytime soon will definitely be renewing my mom lease !!!!

Still enjoying the community! I couldn't have picked a better apartment complex to call home. I'm looking forward to staying apart of such a great community.

My resident experience has been wonderful. The staff help me to find the perfect apartment for me and my boyfriend. They're pets lovers and that's so important for me.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I had a minor hiccup moving in but all is good now. Very quiet in the section I'm in. The office staff are AMAZING!! If I'm being honest, maintenance could use improvement! Sorry. šŸ˜’

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

We have only moved in recently but have enjoyed being here. The community is nice, quiet, and well maintained. It also has great updates such as the Amazon Hub.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

So far, so good. It was a little stressful moving in but things have been taken care of. I love that the office staff are always available to answer any questions

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Looks good as of now no issues or concerns when there is issues they are handled quickly. I really like the team they are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Wonderful place to live and community in a very convenient location , close to everything i need. The staff is wonderful .absolutely love my Apartment

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love living here! The pool is great, the trails are amazing and the staff is so helpful! Why would anyone want to live anywhere else? Move here!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Gleneagles has been a pleasant experience so far. Maintenance has been prompt for the first week And I hope it continues. The only downside is that a lot of things needed fixing for my unit. Other than that, keep up the great work and I hope to build a great relationship with the staff at Gleneagles.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Iā€™m moving back because it was so great. Nice location, prices and staff. I like the updates they made with paying more stuff online and the new package center.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Good place, my children loved the pool and my wife is happy she said that is much better than Veridian place complex. 1000 % recommend, the staff at leasing office are very friendly

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Management is very racist and biased against people with disabilities! If you are any other color but white I wouldn't move here. Unfortunately I've suffered this first hand! It's really sad to know that people exists like this in the world! Especially Julie Holden, she is the worst. She sides with the white tenants without proof and forge false statements and documents to help back up them up. Watch out guys!!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

We enjoy living here because the neighborhood is great , the stuff are friendly and helpful . In general it's a nice place to live. I like it here.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Maintenance is very excellent, the maintenance of the areas is very good, the garbage is collected every day, the repairs are resolved quickly, the gym is a very pleasant space

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

This community is awesome. From the staff to the amenities(indoor basketball court!!) everything is so great. We love being so close to the mall, movies, restaurants, and everything else. Landmark at Gleneagles is the best!!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love living here , the rewards and the monthly events are awesome brings you closer to the community and Kendra and her husband are always so nice and everyone from the main office as well

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Everyone I've met is nice, and welcoming. The view is beautiful. And everything from the mail to the pool is within walking distance. It is a great place for family and friends to get together.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Great community with a wonderful staff. Beautiful grounds and convenient location right off the toll road. If you have a pet, this community is very pet friendly.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

This move front Chicago to Dallas has been perfect thanks to Landmark at Gleneagles, so far I am very satisfied as a new resident and can not wait to see what else this apartment complex has to offer!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love living at landmark and Gleneagles. It is so quiet. The people are friendly and the staff if great! It is much better than where I have lived in the past.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Great staff, everything gets taken care of promptly and fast. Complex is nice and clean and well taken care of. Staff is friendly and would do anything to help.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

This apartment complex is amazing! The staff is wonderful and quick to respond. Maintenance is usually completed same day and before lunch when I have submitted a request in the morning! Love it!