Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Always glad to come home and relax or take a walk with the puppy. Sometimes we even get to meet other puppies here at Landmark at Gleneagles!
I have met great people in this community that's why I am pleased to call it home. The office team is helpful. Great place to live, I will recommend it.
excellent attention, good service, kindness, responsible, clean facilities, pleasant green areas, good environment, maintenance, good equipment, good service
Good service good attention , very nice place, super clean place good facilities clean tidy spaces, very comfortable pools, good team , good management
So far so good.... I’ve been here a while because it’s convenient and very close to my job.... the new paint made the apartments Look better
Feel secured living in the apartments. Amazing front office staff and maintenance team. Only suggestion would be better gym equipment. Other than that great place to live.
I really enjoy living here! It’s a pretty property & I love the staff‼️I have lived here a few years. It’s been the best apartment living and property that I have had the privilege to experience!
Great community to live in. Excellent resident services. Maintenence requests will be resolved as soon as possible. Friendly management and staffs.
It was great and would recommend to anyone! From the leasing office to maintenance. Anytime I put in a maintenance request it was taken care of as soon as possible. Leasing office staff were wonderful since day 1! Christine the assistant manager is a doll and great to work with.
Great place to lay my head at night. Don’t have any issues living in Landmark at Glen Eagles. I’m surrounded by great and friendly neighbors. I just wish there was a small dog park where dogs can have a little run.