Nice locality and close to park. The surroundings is full greenery. Good residential place with not much vehicle running other than residents. Would recommend for a friend

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The best apartments in North Dallas!!! You will never want to leave this location. Great swimming pools for entertaining guest. Apartments are very spacious with open concept.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

My experience has been great, THE complex is kept up and maintenanced well. I was going to move a while back but changed my mind. This is a great place to live and safe environment.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Being a resident of gleneagles community I want to share experiences. Good ones are that the staff is pretty nice, they do welcome you always whenever we go for some problem regarding maintenances Some social activisties are organized on a regular basis so we can get to know our neighbors wells.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

EXCELENTE, LO RECOMIENDO 100%, MUY LIMPIO TODO Y SIEMPRE AMABLES, TE ATIENDEN MUY BIEN... Y SIEMPRE TIENEN PROMOCIONES PARA LOS Q UE VIVIMOS AQUI

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I never been happier. This is what I call home and the Office staff is awesome and maintenance is always great. I love this apartments I been here for 7 years and i don't want to go anywhere else.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I'm enjoying my apartment home and the community to the utmost. It's great!! It's nice and quiet. My daughter loves the pool and the business center. I love the coffee too.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The application process has been great. Eric in the front office has been very accommodating. I came by last week to take pictures of the model unit so I could start purchasing furniture.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Very helpful staff and quick maintenance fulfillments. Ceilings are thin though and squeaky. Overall nice apartments. Easy enough parking. Plenty of amenities.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Nice neighborhood. Residents are friendly and the area is fairly quiet. Staff is always accommodating and fair. Apartment complex always looks clean with little to no trash laying around.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I am so glad I found this community. The staff is so friendly, especially Huei (sorry if I misspelled your name). I move in on July 14 and I couldn’t be more excited!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Very quiet and the neighbors are friendly. The trash is always picked up on time. The office staff are very helpful and great with helping with anything.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Love it here everyone is so nice and peaceful, the management team os second to none and i love that i can work out just about whenever not having to leave the xomplex

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Office staff is amazing and maintenance requests are processed and completed quickly. Only downsides are that parking is an issue and the large amount of cigarette butts all over and around the breezeway. Sometimes people at the pool are too loud at night and play loud music up until midnight on weekends.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Great customer service and walking distance to great trails, lakes, and a very large dog park. There are community pools fireplaces in apartments, nothing to not like!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

As someone who moved from another State down to Landmark at Gleneagles, Dallas, I can say that my overall resident experience has been satisfactory. The staff has been very nice, friendly and helpful towards my settling down; the community is also fairly serene.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

very nice apartments , clean and airy ....... very good response from maintainance staff. Too quick service. Front desk staff is awesome and very helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Everyone is so nice. Always willing to help. I like that they know you by name. In passing everyone speaks. When I need to visit the office ,there's always someone there to help. Regardless of the day they may be having they do it effortlessly.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Julie and Christine went above and beyond to help me with a very personal matter! Thanks for caring! This is not the first time, and will probably not be the last!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I have been a resident for about a year and a half and have barely had any issues with neighbors or the front office. My complaint is that I wish the trash would pick up more than just bags

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I had a great experience with the staff. They were very kind and answered all my questions, which I asked a lot. Getting an apartment was super easy and I was able to get everything done with one visit. The community is also very clean.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Overall not a bad place to live, people can be a bit loud outside at times and in the summer ants are an issue. I feel safe for the most part and the price is decent as well.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Been here for two years and I love it. It's close to the park which is good for my daughter. It's a very quiet community and family friendly.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Been here for four years. I absolutely love this place. And would highly recommend it. Very quiet pools always avaliable. Staff is always capable of taking care of needs

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I am please with moving into the complex and excited about being on the property. My tour was awesome on 3/31/18 and I knew then that I wanted to move into this complex. I reside in dallas and thus far this is the best tucked away complex that is reasonable in price and very safe. I also like the aspect that the staff was very patient with my process overall and would recommend my friends to move here.