Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

4.5

1,155 Reviews

4.5

1,155 Reviews

The location, amenities, and price is solid. No issues with packages and maintenance has been responsive. They usually respond within 24hrs.
Great place, very responsive to requests. Love the view looking out towards the creek. Friendly Staff always on top of requests, especially since resident's guests are parking in my assigned carport. Community has monthly events which are fun. Currently remodeling and upgrading the complex. This feels like home for a long time.
Staff was helpful. Was overseas for when I contacted them about a place and signed the lease before seeing it. I had lots of questions they answered.
Other than the parking and who I park next to, everything has been great. I appreciate the office treating my questions and concerns with a sense of urgency. It seems to be coming along and I look forward to my stay with such a competent staff onboard. Thank you
Quiet. Pretty. Close to trails and North Bark Dog Park. Wonderful floorplans. Great price for square footage. Great amenities. My dog loves the whole complex. We go on long walks.
I Just renewed my lease for another year and I am happy I did because it's getting better living here. The staff is really nice and understanding. Not long ago my AC stopped working so I made a call for maintenance. Ricardo, Esteban and Mr. He showed up to help me out. They told me that they found a leak on the AC compressor and they went out of their way to fix the problem I had. Now, my AC works like a champ and I am thankful for that. It's never been hard for me to talk to the staff. Every time I've had an issue and I explained to Julie and Christine about it they listened to me and they went out of their way to help me out. They've even given me follow up calls. I've lived at other places before but I am not sure their staff was nicer than the staff at Landmark at Gleneagles. I am happy a chose to live here. Guys thank you for everything and keep up the good work.!!!
Great place for a small family, or a single person household. You’ll have easy access to multiple parks, as well as shopping centers. The amenities offered are amazing as well.
My apartment community remains the best place to live! The staff remains friendly and my apartment truly feels like home! I love Landmark at Gleneagles!
Landmark at Gleneagles is top notch and has been fantastic since I signed my lease and moved in! The events have been great, along with the amenities offered and the neighborhood!
Excellent community! Apartments are clean, maintenance staff is super efficient and quick whenever there is a problem, the park next to the complex is phenomenal and the price of rent is good for the location! We are happy to live here!