Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The leasing staff is great. The apartments are beautiful. Great floor plans. Nice community. Love the nature life. Friendly neighbors. And a reasonable price.
They are so nice and friendly in the office I love it here. They make everyone feel welcomed and accepted. I’m glad to be apart of this community.
The landscaping of the community is beautiful. The management is also very effective in getting work orders done and they are very nice. The community center is updated, new, and offers a basketball court! Dog culture is embedded here and resident respect the doggy rules.
I have enjoyed living here for the past 3yrs. I can’t say it has been perfect BUT for the most part things have been pleasant. My one and only big issue and why I didn’t rate 5 stars is because it is a nightmare getting through to the front office most times.
I love it here♥️♥️thx to Eric for the excellent customer service and helping me with every step to making this my home. I love the fact that I am at the center of everything like grocery stores and etc
So far so good! Staff has been amazing since move in! Thanks Christine! Property is clean and the my little ones love the pool/park! I was nervous about moving at first but my nerves were quickly eased! I would definitely recommend a friend or two!
Hue was the best! They made everything run so smooth! I am so happy with my new apartment. They answered all my questions and made sure I got the best rates.
Great community with friendly staff and welcoming attitude. This complex is very conveniently located and easy to find. Beautifully landscaped and pet friendly, near a dog park and bike trail. With two workout centers and three pools, recreation and exercise are just a stroll away.
I have enjoyed my time here at Landmark at GlenEagles! The staff is extremely friendly and respond to challenges very efficiently. The maintenance people are also friendly and respond to requests in a timely manner. The area is very quite on most days and nights.
This is a great place to live! My wife and kids love the amenities, beautiful pools, the sound of the river is so relaxing and the park next to the residency is a plus