I have been here for two years, and I love the property. I like my apartment, and when there are maintenance issues they are addressed quickly. The office staff is also friendly and helpful. Two years later, I'm still happy with the choice of living in this apartment community.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Loving it, office staff is awesome always friendly and ready to help . Great community clean and quite can’t ask for anything better than this

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Landmark at Gleneagles is an awesome place to live. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the community is very nice and well kept, and it’s so close to so much awesome stuff!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

todo excelente, muy atentos con mi familia, muy organizados y siempre con las areas bonitas, el personal siempre esta atento a cumplir los requerimientos necesarios

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

My husband and I have lived here for over a year now and have liked living in this complex. We live in the old part of the complex, which is not as nice as the newer side, but I get that it's hard to renovate an entire apartment building while people are still living inside of it. The amenities here are amazing. There are two gyms, one that's 24 hours and one that's only open with the leasing office. There are showers at the gym and the community center so if your water is ever shut off, you're not out of luck when it comes to showering. They have events every now and then that you can partake in and we haven't participated yet, but would really like to in the future!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The staff is okay and easy to work with. Apartments are really outdated. But overall a nice community with a park within a short walk's reach

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The staff here at glen eagle are great never had an apartment complex with such amazing personnel.They treat everyone with respect and will definitely have you feeling at home with such a nice friendly community

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I absolutely love this property. The compound is clean and management is super cool. The trail behind our property is an absolute killer. I will definitely renew my lease.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I have lived here for over 2 years and love it. I am completely amaze in the response time of maintenance. Office staff are helpful and friendly. I would and have recommended this place to friends and family.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I’ve been treated well ever since moving in! I started out searching for apartments all over Dallas, and they gave me a great place for a great price.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love my apartment, the staff is friendly and out going. This is a family feeling environment. I've been here for almost 2 years and I luv it

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

It’s good community to stay here We really feel good to have here, Thanks to management and staff of leasing office, they are really very cooperative and polite as well

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Great community in a great neighborhood. I love this place. Most likely will renew my lease in March. Community is quiet and peaceful. And the folks at the leasing office are great!!!!!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

A great place to call home. Spacious apartments. Everybody in the leasing office is very helpful, Mrs P Christine is awesome. Any maintenance issue is resolved in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Most above the positive thing of this society is the beautiful surrounding around it. All basic facilities are given here beside that you can spend your leisure time in swimming area

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I have lived here for over a year now. I really enjoy coming home sitting on my patio looking out the court yard with all the trees, enjoying the fall colors. My area is quite and comfortable.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Great location, staff and amenities! Always willing to work out issues and seeks out input. Consistently trying to improve experience and community.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Friendly staff with a big smile and beautiful faces. The apartments are neat with beautiful 4 swimming pools. They helped me to find an apartment that fits my budget.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Landmark at Gleneagles is a great community to live in. The grounds are always clean, the staff is friendly as well as helpful and it’s also affordable. They have great community events and they also keep you informed on what is happening in your surrounding area.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Amazing staff. Property always well maintained. Love the emails and texts always keeping me fully informed of what's going on at all times!!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I like everything about gleneagles.the location is perfect as it is around a beautiful park and a nice trail behind it. We have gym equipped with different machines.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love my apartment. Management are really helpful.I liked the amenities that were offered when I first moved here. It’s disappointing the car wash is gone.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Lo que más me gusta de este lugar es la atención del personal administrativo. Personas amables y atentas. Sus áreas son cómodas y espaciosas.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love the apartment community. Everyone here is so friendly and nice. I love seeing all of the people walking their dogs and kids running around.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Stopping in by the front office is always something I look forward to. Everyone on staff has always had the best positive, genuine, approach to any of my questions, package pickup, community concerns, etc. The Grounds and Maintenance are a positive impact just passing them coming on-to property or leaving. Everyone is always pleasant to be around!