Great location clean property nice office staff..I have lived here for over two year..close to the north Dallas tollway and George bush.. ..

We have loved living here, friendly and helpful staff, quick responses to maintenance requests and the Amazon lockers on site are a dream. Lots of space for parking, affordable but very nice apartments.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

It's only been a week and a half, but I am loving living here so far. Great location, relatively quiet, awesome value and lots of natural light. I hope to be here for years to come.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

great, quiet, nice peeps, good staff, like trails & park, blah, blah, just filling the space here....gosh this has to be long.....really still going..

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Issues and concerns are addressed immediately. Christine is one of the best to work with.. she truly cares about the residents and ensuring is happy in their homes.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I have no complaints. I'm comfortable in my space. It feels like home here. Since I've been here I've had no issues or any problems to arise. Sometimes my neighbors to get a little loud but in everything else is it as perfect as it can be

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Nice community all around . Great area for walking and park is close by. Great School District . Office staff is always nice. When I need maintenance or help with something in my apartment they always come fast .

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I have been at this apartment for 2 years and overall it hasn't been to bad. Has its moments of loud neighbors or a few sketchy dealings here and there but the management team has made it a safe place. I like the effort to bring the community together.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Glen eagle is a great place to live. The staff are great and always friendly and helpful. The apartments are comfortable!! Over a great place to live

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I was nervous about looking for a new place to live, but I’m glad I came to landmark at gleneagles. The staff was very helpful from step 1 up until my move in date.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

In the 5 years I have been here, the staff has never been more pleasant or involved! Quick caring responses :) It's also apparent how much theyre trying to make this community a nicer place to call home.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The office staff tends to be helpful and the community events are definitely a bonus. I haven’t really had any problems with the community overall.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living in this community (1 1/2 yrs.) everyone I've met so far has been so friendly. Especially my neighbors in my building they're awesome! Great office staff Hugh is so great to work with he's always friendly and has a smile for you.. gotta love that guy!☺️ They keep the property really clean and that is very important to me! Pretty awesome place to live. Proud to call it home.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Well I love my apartment, the space in bathroom and the kitchen. I love also piece around... And I also love the green around... Such a great complex

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

So far my experience is great. The maintenance is amazing. They respond to all of my request within a day. The staff is great at answering any questions and making sure you know they are there for you.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

My stay has been ok , l love the area. The people in my building are nice and friendly. The apartment complex keep the grounds clean. Huey in the office is great!!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Very happy that I choose Landmark At Gleneagles to live for. Staff is very humble and supportive and neighbor hood is very friendly. Peaceful community.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Everything is very well put together, and extremely welcoming! The amenities are incredible, with billiards and three pools, and a tennis court.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Great location nearby to services, stores and parks. Attentive staff who are always there to assist. Good amenities on-site are available. Community is friendly.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

excelente servicio, siempre atentos, todo muy limpio y ordenado, precios razonables y muy buenas intalaciones esto es lo q todos buscamos para vivir

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Good experience so far. No big issues or concerns. We are new to the area and enjoy the location and convenience. Looking forward to the pools opening. Enjoy the walking trails and being so near to the park.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Love all the amenities. Staff is super friendly and always willing to help with any situation. Always communicate any changes very efficiently.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Loveee living here! Peaceful, clean, great amenities... the staff is also amazing. Christine is super sweet! Also my maintenance request is always answered super fast. Love living here :)

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

No complaints so far. Move in was seemless. Only wish I had a microwave in my unit :-) but can’t complain at all. Love how we’re always kept up to date with any changes around the community.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Best apartment I’ve ever lived in. They truly make you feel right at home. And the office staff is always so understanding, friendly and they give off a “family” vibe