Amazing staff! I have never experienced any negativity from anyone when I have an issue. The staff always make my visit to the from office a pleasant one.

I have lived here for a couple of years, and I have liked my stay here so far. The office staff are always helpful. They were even willing to help me with rent one month when money was tight. Maintenance problems are not always fixed but are usually addressed in a timely manner. I am sad that they discontinued community activities though. It would be nice to see those start up again.

I'm very satisfied with my experience here I plan on staying untill it's time for me to look for a house, I have become very comfortable and I'm happy with my space.

I like how the apartments are quiet and peaceful. I do not have complaints about management or my apartment itself. I would like for the tennis court to be resurfaced since it has humidity patches and the sidewalks to be more illuminated.

I have been a resident for over 7 years. Initially, the location attracted me, as I have a Yorkie and I like to jog. Plus this street is not a "through" street, so I figured a bit less traffic. All these observations turned out to be benefits. What I like the most in my 7 years is the caring staff, who are friendly, attentive and professional in their service to me and this community. Thank to all that are here and for the service you provide.

Clean. Quiet. Gated. Friendly neighbors & office staff. The office hosts events & provides opportunities to give back to the community. Maintenance is timely.

I really enjoy the community it's quiet area. I also really like how people are confident enough to walk or run outside in the dark makes you feel that it is safe community.

I love it here!!! All of the office staff is friendly and helpful!! I love the amenities and just the overall look of the grounds. I can't wait for it to warm back up to be able to partake in the swimming pool areas!!

Great Community. Great staff. Excellent maintenance staff. Requests are handled quickly and efficiently. Excellent amenities as well. Would highly recommend this property to anyone looking.

Great location and clean property. Both the management and maintenance teams are very prompt and attentive to the needs of the residents and we do feel safe in this complex.

The maintenance crew is the best ever!! When you put an order in for request, the y com so quickly to find it!!💝 The leasing office is also very nice!

Landmark has been a great community to live in. Overall, best price for the area. Staff is courteous and helpful if you ever have any issues. No complaints that I can think of off the top of my head.

Best place to live. The apartment are great and well kept. The staff and maintenance are amazing, nice and caring. They are always happy to help anytime we need them.

Any need we have the staff goes above and beyond to meet. We have lived here for over a year and do not plan to move anytime soon. You won’t regret living here!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I've lived here for 2 years and just renewed for a 3rd. Staff is friendly, and all maintenance requests are usually handled by the next day.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is nice, the amenities are wonderful, the staff is really nice and helpful, and maintenance is always quick to come repair things when we put in request.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Landmark at Gleneagles are getting better by the day. I like that they want the residents opinion before make decisions. I hate that the car wash is no longer available but at least package lockers would be beneficial.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

My husband and I live in the older part of the complex. For the most part, it's an awesome place to live and we just renewed our lease for another 13 months. Living in the older part of the complex, some of our plugs dont work and everything looks like it's been painted over a few times. But being able to live in an apartment that is a little over a dollar per square foot and a loft and being close to the DNT and George Bush makes it worth it.

Lots of activities, staff is always nice. Maintenance concerns are addressed immediately. Workout facilities are stocked with the latest machines.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

So far so good. Would rate a five but there were a few things on my move in checklist that haven’t been looked at yet. Other than that Eric was wonderful from day one of viewing and filling out the app as well as keeping in contact before move in. Just please fix a few of the non working electrical sockets :-)

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Sent online maintenance request for toilet at 11am. Task completed by 1:30pm. Very professional and quickly addressed the issue. Thanks for your help!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

The staff is amazing! The neighborhood is nice and quite, and the valet trash is on point! This is a great place for young professionals or families!

I’ve spent 2 years living here and I’ve enjoyed every part. Maintenance is on top of it. Staff are friendly and helpful. I’ve encountered zero bug issues and I live in an “base” unit. Neighbors are family oriented so community feels safe.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

We have been here from past 1 years and so far it’s been good experience. Locality is good, park is nearby to appartment. We use all ammenities provided by appartment. Overall experience is good with locality and ammenities

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Fantastic customer service I felt very st home and welcomed. Quiet and friendly neighbors. Great location and helpful staff. The grounds are clean and no trash laying around