Quiet for the most part, well maintained grounds, spacious apartments. Not a fan of the connected backyards, as the neighbor’s dog is not always the friendliest, which makes it unpleasant to go outside. Aside from that, management is friendly and maintenance is typically very responsive with any issues.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Nice quiet corner of Dallas, near everything and easy access to highways without being too close! Lots of trails and parks around to exercise and enjoy nature!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

It’s been a great experience!! They have so many different community events and really try to keep everyone involved. I really hate to leave this place.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

It's been three years now since my dog and I decided to call Landmark at Gleneagles our home. Time flies. There have been improvements and I am thankful for that. But, I am aware it can be done more. The staff and maintenance team are nice and have tried their best to please me. Keep up the good work guys!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I have lived in the community for over 2 years. Very nice place to live. The management staff are wonderful to work with. Very nice amenities.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I moved in about 4 weeks ago and I love my apartment. I have had a few issues but everything has been resolved in a timely manner and everyone in the office is so sweet. So glad I chose these apartments to move into.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Experience here has been an overall pleasant one. Complex is quiet, staff is friendly, and close to just about everything. Grounds are kept up and neighbors are overall nice people. Bonus!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I like living here so far. It’s quiet and in close proximity to most of my hangout spots. I’ve only been here a few days but I don’t really have any complaints at this time.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

It feels like home. Good community, attentive and personable staff. Close to everything vital, with walking distance to the bus for anything further.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Ok. So been here 10 months. And yes I am still loving it. Maintenance, staff and my neighbors! I have manage to build my little nest. #keepinitreal 💋

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Still, I love my apartment. The parking hasn’t improved but the property is always neatly kept. Neighbors are friendly, maintenance is prompt, and the resident portal is convenient. As always, the staff are awesome. They definitely keep us updated with what’s going on in the community.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

So far I have LOVED being a resident here. Very quiet on my side. Love the office staff! Only thing not crazy about is the parking. Being handicap on my bad days it's difficult to walk when the 2 handicap spots seemed to be taken alot. Everything else is good. I also love all of the events that the office puts on ti get the apartment community together. Definitely a PLUS!! 😊

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Everything is great so far except for the fact that I haven't had my valet trash collected since I moved in. I like how close I am to the pool and laundry facilities and the fact that the carports are lighted. Very nice

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Been living here for almost 3 years its comvinient , everything is closeby. Service is timely and good. Regular activities in clubhouse , amzon mail box, all matters.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

So happy with the community in general. This is my first apartment with my boyfriend and could describe it as peaceful and beautiful buildings. Love it.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Just moved in, but loving my new place! The apartment is exactly what I wanted, price is great, and my neighbors seem very friendly. So far, this is the best complex I've ever lived in.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love living here! They constantly have great events planned, clean grounds, fast repairs and an awesome office staff! I’m so glad I chose To live here.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Love living on site. Great location and close to everything I need. The property is well-maintained and the package locker is open 24/7 which is very convenient.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

We've had nothing but a great experience living here! The staff is friendly and I love all the community events! We are very happy here and recommend this complex to all of our friends.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I very much enjoy living here. My neighbors are great, the complex is clean, maintenance is taken care of quickly, and there's a great park right next door with running trails!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Gleneagles is a great place to call home. Very close to all the main highways to get you where you want to go and many great amenities. 5 stars for me!

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

Landmark at Gleneagles is a great apartment complex with great staff plus amenities. I plan on staying here for a while untill I'm able to buy a house.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I have been living here going on 3 years now and I'm very satisfied with this complex. I plan on staying here a while. Plus the staff is amazing which is very important.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love it here, the apartments are beautiful and the surrounding areas are clean. The workout areas could improve faster, when we first moved in here the people said they were working on getting better equipment. But all in all I love it.

Reply from Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I have not had the most pleasant experience here, but that is due to my crappy roommate. the office staff has been mostly wonderful in helping me with legal advice and what I should and shouldn't do on getting her out of my hair.