Landmark at Gleneagles Apartment Homes

I love the staff but the residents don’t pickup behind their pets. The parking is ridiculous. Maintenance should replace filters on a schedule rather than only when the resident submits a service request.
My move started off rocky but the staff made me comfortable and corrected in concerns or distrust I was feeling. I love the unit I choose and the space.
I feel save where I live and have not had a issue since moving here. Everyone here is very friendly. This location is even close to my job which is great
All neibers are friendly and polite. front office are always friendly and helpful, very nice and patient. maintains requests have been reposed fast.
I like the people that work in the leasing office they are great and maintenance is absolutely fantastic. I am never worried about anything breaking because I know it will be fixed. I have loved living here. I do not feel monitored in my apartment as that can sometimes happen as a renter
My experience here has been great. The people that work to make this community a good experience are amazing. Overalll a great place to live
When I decided to lease an apartment at Landmark at Gleneagles and move in with my dog, I never thought it would be for this long. I thought my dog and I would stay here for a year or two. But, we've stayed longer than that because there are mainly three things we like. First, I like that my apartment is roomy and this place has many green areas where I can take my dog to play. Second, the maintenance team and the staff at the front office have been nice to me and have always tried their best to please me. Third, I like that there is a creek at the back of my apartment where I take my dog when the weather is nice. He really enjoys when I take him there hiking. Another think we like is that there's a dog park not far from us where I take my dog too. I might keep living here if the staff keep spoiling me. 😉 However, there're some things that can be improved but I am aware the staff and maintenance team do their best for us.
I absolutely love my apartment complex! Friendly neighbors and the office staff is always so welcoming and helpful. Thank you to the office staff for hosting monthly events for the community.
So peaceful! I love the community here. Staff is very nice and professional, the neighborhood is quiet. So much to do and see also with the weekly functions that go on.
Like that area and community. We've had a few bumps, but the staff and maintenance people have been amazing in helping to get it fixed. Would definitely recommend this community to others.