Absolutely love living here! Everyone in the office are friendly and maintenance is really good at keeping the apartments up! Definitely recommend these apartments!

We have truly enjoyed living at Landmark at Lancaster. Everyone is extremely friendly (even when I am not so much). I love all the work they are putting into our community. It looks amazing!!

Good group, clean grounds. Always responsive. Maintenance is quick and thorough. My biggest complaint really is that there's just not enough parking because there are so many residents not sure if that can be fixed but that's about it.

Really nice place, great people everywhere. Great community to hang out or just relax, easy to meet people and new friends, these are the best apartments.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

I have been very pleased with the staff and community here. Everyone is friendly and seems to look out for each other. I would recommend anyone come live here

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

People are nice. I wish neighbors didn’t put leaky trash out in the breezeway. Can we require people to put their cans out? If the people who pick it up would refuse any trash not in the cans, we could prevent the yucky stains. It’s a little thing, I realize.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

Love living here. Very family friendly. Love the pool in the summer and the gym is amazing. Needs a little work ok the inside but couldn't as for a better place to live.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

Very nice and quite environment. I love the fact that they have gathering for the residents!! They keep the scenery nice and clean!! The maintenance men are AWESOME!

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

Shelby is extremely personable and made sure that my move in experience was easy and is always smiling and happy to help anytime she is called on.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

The front office are amazing and helpful. They truly care about the residents, the phone call warning about strangers lurking around my building and that they called PD to investigate was a relief especially since I work late and odd hours.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

Love it here. So far all my neighbors have been friendly. The staff especially Shelby have been such a tremendous help! I don’t think we will be going anywhere anytime soon.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

So far so good, haven't had any problems yet. I've only been moved in for about a month now, but I cant complain. All my questions were answered upon move in and the staff has been kind and courteous from the beginning.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

Staff is very friendly. They'll listen to your worries or problems and will help to resolve them quickly. Its also easy to find your way around the complex.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

It's nice so far. The complex is very well kept. I'm pretty new, so I haven't looked into the gym or pool. The neighborhood is really nice. I'm not hesitant about walking outside at night alone.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

Excellent service, responsive. Nice apartment. The entire leasing process was easy, very streamlined, and simple. Taking possession was smoothe and fast.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

Great place to live. The neighbors are friendly and the apts are very up to date. I would totally recommend living her. Friendly staff in the office

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

We really like it here the office and maintance staff have been great. Never hesitate to stop and answer our questions and offer direction. I love the events that are given to the community to help build that sense of family. The other residents are friendly and we have not encountered anyone or thing that we have an issue with.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

Everyone is so nice and extemy helpful! I definitely recommend people live here! The front office staff is amazing! They are always sure to let me know when I get a package and have it waiting for me before I walk into the office. It’s great!

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

So far it has been an awesome experience! The application process and move in have been so easy. The community is so beautiful and the staff is so friendly and helpful!

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

Good community with lots of nice people living here. Currently, there is a wonderful staff in yhe leasing office. Good location and easy to find places to eat and shop near by.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

Feels more like a home than an apartment. Very friendly community. Has all of the necessary right at your hand. It's like living in a country environment with access to the city.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

For the most part I love it here. It's really quit. They keep it clean and it's well managed! The only problem for me is the dog poop, it's hard to dodge and I step in it all the time.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

The staff is always so friendly! And quick to help with any needs I may have. I truly love communicating with them! In such a large complex it’s nice to be remembered when I pick up a package from the front desk.

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

I have been living here for about 4 months. Overall, my living experience here has been good! The only complaint that I have is the roach problem. This problem really bothers me because I came from living in a private home intoned an apartment where there were no roaches. I know this problem is probably coming from my neighbors. I am excited about the upgrade to the outside of the buildings. I only wish the playground could be upgraded. I also would like to see a community yard sale take place. Overall Good Job!!!!!

Reply from Landmark at Lancaster Place Apartment Homes

So far my family and I are enjoying our stay at the apartments. Its quiet and the staff are very helpful when issues occour. They solve them in a timely manner.