Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

Amazing Area and very quiet and very safety and stuff are friendly and the apartment is a clean it’s been five years here that’s really awesome
Love it here! Maintenance continues to be quick with the calls and I also love the convenience of being able to do everything online. Everything from work orders, to paying rent. Also work orders do not go unnoticed when placed online.
The noise level is a con and they are older apartments but I've made friends here and that's a plus. The scenery is beautiful and that is also a plus. Maintenance gets the job done.
I love my apartment here at Landmark. I love my view of the woods. It feels more like home than anywhere else I toured. I haven't met many neighbors since my work hours are during the middle of the day but the ones I have met are very friendly. It's a little noisy on the bottom floor but it's something I'll get used to. I would have liked if they had my apartment move in ready instead of having me request lots of repairs after move in.. But they were quick to respond to the repairs.
The apartments are very clean and the neighborhood is very nice and welcoming and there’s tone of space to go on walks enjoy the park and it’s a nice view
Not much to say. The neighbors park wherever they want parking space or not. I think there is a homeless camp between apartment complex and a neighborhood behind the complex.
Great location, close to the interstate and many convenient stores. Office and maintenance people are great, they will do the best to help and support
My experience at Landmark at Lyncrest has been great. There’s been great maintenance staff and animal friendly. I love the location. It’s so close to I-40 and Bellevue for a great price too.
Queremos darles las gracias por darnos la oportunidad de recibirnos. Desde que vivimos aquí nos sentimos como en casa, gracias por recivirnos.
Great community and the leasing office staff is great. More than that it is quiet and comfortable. The neighbors I live around are genuine and don’t bother you unless they are saying good morning or hello