Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live. It’s so close to I40 and every restaurant you can think of for a very reasonable price for west Nashville. Great maintenance staff. Always friendly and personable.
I love también the community here it is so peaceful. The apartments are really nice and have a lot of Space. The only thing that I would like that they Improve is the way to pay the Rent I would like to make online payments it is easier for me instead of calling and asking how much I owe each month. Thanks!
I have been at these apartments for three years. The dishwasher doesn't work, I prefer to hand wash the dishes anyway. The ceiling had mold, it was fixed but never repainted. The hot water in the shower will only last for ten minutes. I guess you can say you get what you pay for.
The office and maintenance people are great. I love how close to the interstate we are. The price are fair enough compare to the surrounding area
I’m really glad that we were blessed to get an amazing place to live like this. It’s clean and beautiful I absolutely love the scenery and the fresh air.
I’ve lived here for over a year and I don’t see myself moving anytime soon. Everyone is respectful to one another. I feel safe and my dog loves the dog park
COVID has slowed down the way thing are being done so it is hard to give a 5 star on the community. Everyone stay to their own family and really don't communicate with each other. My neighbors are not as friendly.
Only downfall is that the lack of carpet padding that make the floors creek and you can hear ever single step the upstairs neighbors make......it doesn’t help that they are the heaviest walkers I’ve ever experienced in my life.
That the place is nice and clean and there’s friendly service and neighborhood.everone is helping each other that that has a nice place to play tennis and swim with friends
Great community other than the loud parties and neighbors guests taking up parking spaces. The rent increases and extra fees for services I don't use is a bummer.