I have been living here for 2 years and I’m so happy I love it here !!! I would recommend it to my friends and family . Everything is close by and not far from down town

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Just meh. We used to have really great neighbors and my section was quiet. Now its blasting car radios, trash being thrown in the woods and the smell of pot running me out of the house every night. With crime increasing in the area, it would be nice if we had a courtesy officer vs putting more work on metro for neighbors "partying".

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I moved in this weekend and have had a positive experience! I love the location and all the amenities available! The dog park is such an added bonus, my dogs love it!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Everyone on staff here is wonderful! Our only complaint so far is the noisy neighbors above us who have an infant who stomps around constantly.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Safe, quiet neighborhood. Apartments are well kept, and when needed work orders are completed in a timely manner. Would highly recommend.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here. It is a quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors. Anytime I have an issue or request it is always handled immediately!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far, I’ve had a great experience. Friendly staff, neighbors, and maintenance. Beautiful property. I’m a nurse and it’s a pretty quiet neighborhood to live in

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Always well maintained and taken care of. The staff is always willing to help and is beyond friendly. Great neighborhood and neighbors.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community! The office staff is so friendly and helpful handling any problems or concerns. The community is clean and peaceful for the most part. There is a good combination of families, young adults and older population.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Bugs everywhere, cracks in ceiling causing bugs to come in whenever.. 1 bedroom door doesn’t lock, patio picks and chooses when it wants to lock. other than that its pretty good.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Nicest management staff I have EVER lived with, the community here is exactly what my family and I hope to reside in. HUGE PLUS is having a workout facility WITH a kids corner! Amazing!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

It has been a great experience so far living in this community. I have only lived in one other apartment, but this one has been a total 180 from the other.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great location, great pricing, maintenance staff responds to problems quickly, and an all around good experience living here. I would highly recommend these apartments to anyone looking.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Quick Mantainance, great personalities, spacious apartments. Only negative is that I wish there were more community events, a drop box, and screens on the balcony.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Thus far, my wife and I have only moved in for a couple of weeks now but it's perfectly centered to many different shops- the staff here is very helpful, patient, and friendly- definitely made a great true first impression that helped us decide that we wanted to live here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Our move in experience was excellent. The office staff have been helpful and always pleasant!!!! I have appreciated their assistance and knowledge.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice apartments. Spacious rooms, nice homie feel to it. great location around a lot of plazas so you don’t feel like u are in the middle of no where.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Chris was wonderful to work with. She was very nice and patient with me. The managers were also wonderful to work with too. The community is very clean

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is really good. The only problems is, these apartments are old and have lot of leaks. During winter, you feel like sitting on the road.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My experience has been very good. The front office has been very nice and helpful. The environment is very welcoming. The people in the building have been very nice.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The problem was resolved quickly The person who helped me was nice The problem was resolved in one interaction – no passing around to multiple people

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I am loving our new neighborhood. It’s quiet and peaceful. Staff is wonderful and helpful. I recommend this community to anyone looking for somewhere nice and peaceful.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Close to I-40 and shopping is a plus and the kids in the neighborhood are well behave. When submitting a work order the maintenance staff is very quick to get it finished.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Very good in terms of service. I do not like how packages sometimes can come to the office. I work 8-5 days so sometimes the schedule does not help. In all, service is good.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Love the community and the new management in the office staff as well. I have been living in my apartment for over a year and it is close to everything I need and then some!