Excellent Really good neighborhood nice people. I like living here very grateful to live here I feel comfortable happy and very blessed Thank you

Great place to live! Quite yet close to stores and shopping. Maintenance is always on too of fixing things. Everyone in the office is amazing and helpful!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The Staff and maintenance are great. Repair requests are prompt. Fantastic location and value! Apartment is spacious and has everything I need.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

El mejor lugar para vivir en nashville tn muy amables muy cómodo y mejor por que al rededor se respira aire fresco por toda la vegetación q no a sido destruida

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Friendly staff, clean grounds and very quiet. Far enough away from town to feel the separation from work, but close enough to make for a quick and easy morning commute.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice area, pleasant staff,love Chris and her warm greetings,and excitement that she brings to the office. I also appreciate Marleen n and Angie

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love it here. I’m so glad I moved here. I left my prior apartment because I didn’t feel safe. I feel safe here and it’s so homey and quiet. My dog loves it as well!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We have loved our experience with Landmark at Lyncrest! We are so excited the pool just opened so we are looking forward to using that soon!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I am pleased and impressed with the speed of maintenance issues being addressed for me in my apartment. I very much appreciated that maintenance person stopping by apartment after he changed out the AC unit.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice community to live in. I would like to see more activity for the mature crowd. Close to all things needed, grocery store, gas stations and interstate.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

This is a great community to live in. It’s very quiet, don’t have a lot issues with the property. Chris is always great and wonderful to talk to.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The maintenance man is no good, people with pets just let them use the bathroom anywhere and don't clean up behind them, and my neighbors in apartment 344 plays music very loud and very late. Other than these things mentioned my stay is ok.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

It’s really decent. My only issue is my neighbors and how unbearably loud they are. Otherwise my experience has been swell. The home is nice as is our commodities.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice location that’s close to everything. You can hear other residents in the units though and maintenance could be better. Nice place to have a dog in apartments.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Fantastic floor plans and location. I will need to see how the rebrand goes and the summer with amenities (the pools). Definitely has room for improvement but better then previous years.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

After moving here, we have felt very at home and welcome here! Comfortable apartment and a I don’t feel like I am living in the city or near one!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My family and I love it here. The staff are awesome, the neighbors are friendly, and the community seems pretty peaceful. We are still settling in and finding our way around, but it seems pretty well-situated and close enough to downtown to enjoy the city.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Es un lugar tranquilo no hay ruidos a medio de la noche las personas que viven aquí respetan siempre hay un servicio bueno de oficina siempre están para solucionar preguntas y problemas sobre el mantenimiento

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place I enjoy it a lot . The property is well kept. It was strange getting use to the trash being emptied at 12 in the morning. The complex is always clean and pretty.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great amenities, safe and clean. Being close to Nashville west . Now that the warmer weather is here we are looking forward to enjoying the beauty park inside apartment

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Location is worth 2 stars everything else is nothing but short of a great living experience/ community. Pool never opens on time! Work orders never get completed to satisfactory just enough to get by! I’ve been here almost 3 years and the same water leak I complained about is still leaking! As stated location has kept me here far longer than I would normally put up with.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the management staff. I love the maintenance staff. Fellow pet owners are another issue entirely. They don't want to clean up after their pets.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the staff here and the apartments are very nice for the price. My neighbors are all very friendly as well and I am so excited to be here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The drains in the sidewalks and out in front of apartments need cleaning so that water is not standing after it rains. Trash cans need to get taken into apartment and not put out until destination time and days not on days trash does not run.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I still love living here but having to deal with neighbors who are not considerate of parking spaces is a little frustrating but overall it is a great place to live.