We are so grateful to have moved here! Kris did an amazing job taking care of our move in and once we got here our wonderful maintenance team has taken care of every issue, big and small! Our air and heat works soooooo much better then our last apartment and the community is so quiet and cozy. So glad to have parking in front of our house at all times and to have street lights that light the parking lots up at night when we get home from bartending late.

Office staff have been great... they are understanding to my needs. The property is very clean and quiet. My neighbors are very responsible....

Good so far. I I n I n find dickens do o. I’m gonna make it up ya day sweetheart I wanna was the way you got to me I was just thinking I was gonna was the chicken and I had to get it out to you

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have loved my experience living here. All staff is friendly and maintenance is done quickly and they make sure the problem is taken care of. My only improvement would be he noise level of some surrounding neighbors. But all in all it’s a good place to live and has a great location.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place and area to live in and very good service. Very safe and cool I highly recommend my friend to live in lyncrest reserve apartment

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here it is amazing! Office staff is always friendly and helpful. Our community is very clean and peaceful and I love taking evening walks.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far I have enjoyed it. Any time I have had an issue, it has been resolved relatively quickly. The people at the leasing office are always very friendly and supportive.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I enjoy this complex because of the grounds and dog park! It’s close to most things in Nashville and located perfect for my job! It’s pretty quiet!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

A good community to live in. I would like to see more activity for the seniors in the community. I would like to see a board that we could put jobs or things that we are trying to sell on.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Living here has been so wonderful! No matter when I go into the office, the ladies are so helpful. They are very affordable and reasonable apartments for the area.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for 19 years. The location is convenient to everything you want. Easy access to I-40 The staff is and has been very helpful

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live in and the neighbors are very nice there. I have been live in lyncrest apartment for 3 years and I really like it. Thanks

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Lived here for almost half a year now, and I still really enjoy it. I’ve moved almost every year for the last few years, but this place makes me want to stay put.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We have loved it here! The apartments are great and the staff are so friendly. We are definitely so thankful to live here and have Landmark be the place where we shared our first home together!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love it here. It’s quiet and safe. I can even see a difference in my dog compared to the old place I was at! I love that every one is respecting of each other!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far my experience has been great. Everybody has been very nice. People at the office always willing to answer my questions, help and quick follow up of any maintenance service request. Love my apartment and the community amenities.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here! Maintenance is always keeping things looking nice and running well and everyone in the leasing office is very kind! One of the best places I have lived

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Quiet, clean, and well maintained. I enjoy the amenities and the location is very convenient for my commute to work. A major upgrade for near to the same price I paid for an amenityless box in central Nashville. I am SO glad to call Landmark at Lyncrest home and hope to be here for many years.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We love living here. The office has gotten to know us by name and greets us with authentic warmth and they always have a smile and solution! Love them :)

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

living here has been okay the apartments are old and sometimes i have lots of issues with my apartment. The majority of the issues have been resolved. Chris is great.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Almost four months in and I love it here! It’s quiet, things get taken careful of quickly, and all of the staff are polite and helpful. I feel at home here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff has been absolutely wonderful! My apartment was perfect when I moved in and they have been so accommodating to anything and everything I’ve needed.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live for a cheap price nice office staff I can call them Johnny on the spot when ever you have a problem they are quick to solve it

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Living at Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve has been great. It’s in a great location close to downtown Nashville but not too close, with well-kept amenities and friendly staff (including maintenance, which is very quick to respond gov any inquiry/issue). The only persisting problem I’ve had is that in nearly two years here, the dryers in the laundry room have only dried my clothes a handful of times. I almost always bring home damp laundry to hang up to dry the rest of the way (two cycles isn’t always enough, if I bother to bring enough quarters. And I typically split laundry up into separate dryers so they’re not overloaded). I have frequently submitted service requests to the company noted in the laundry room. Thankfully I haven’t had this happen since about February or so, after speaking with a representative of the company.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far so good. Disappointed that people do not pick up after their dogs. Nothing worse than seeing dog feces all over the place. But the grounds are kept up, trash company who picks up trash is great. Getting ready to put in a maintenance call for frig so we shall see how that goes.