I love the staff here. They are so happy and friendly and welcoming! The location is perfect & you feel so at home. The space is huge and everything we needed and more.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Awesome experience so far. My wife and I have been here for 3 days and I love the community. The staff is also super helpful. Wouldn’t change anything!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We have had a lot of problem that they seem not encouraged to fix fast but the space of the apartments is worth the cost. Compared to paying the same amount at other places for less space. The staff attitudes could use improvement as far as maintenance

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community. Great complex environment. Close to work. Great office staff, always nice and attentive. I moved here because I’ve spent three years driving between 30-65 minutes to work five days a week. I was ready to accept anything but I actually chose this place out of many for the history of great staff and easy apartment living.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Friendly, helpful staff and clean community. Amenities are well-kept and maintenance is very quick to address any reported issues. Great location, easy drive to downtown Nashville but quiet area.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The office staff has been extremely helpful and the rent has remained reasonable. The apartments are spacious and the layout is very convenient

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The office staff and crew are very helpful and friendly. They make me feel like they care about my family and me. I love my apartment and have enjoyed living@Landmark.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Everything has been wonderful. From the ease of moving in to the friendliness of the staff and neighbors here. I highly recommend to anyone looking in the Nashville area.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My experience has been has been okay thus far most of the issues i have had have been resolved i think communication could be better thought overall

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Very easy application process. Nicole and the office staff made our move in so very easy and smooth. The apartments are nice and clean with lots of updates. The neighbors we have met so far are very nice and curteous also. Thete seems to be plenty of parking and its very quiet within the apartment and the community grounds. I also really like all the lights at night which make the community seem very safe.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Nichole made our process from applying to approval seamless and a breeze. She and the whole staff have been kind and accommodating. The apartment we chose is very nice and roomy. We are very proud to call landmark our new home. Looking forward to making many new neighbor friends!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The people that work here are great. Friendly and quick to service issues. Very disappointed in the roach problem. I’ve never had them before ever and it’s a disgusting problem. They are taking care of it. Hopefully it works. The apartments could have been redone better with better quality materials 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I am regretting resigning my lease for another year. I loved it here my first year but problems with neighbors are driving me to want to break lease and move. I shouldn't feel uncomfortable or unsafe where I live. I am not the neighbor who complains but I have found myself calling or emailing office a lot these past couple of months. Very unhappy here!!!!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Lovely apartment and peaceful.Office has been very helpful and made it easy to secure apartment and get exactly what we wanted. So far very impressed. Great location and safe.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The surrounding scenery is beautiful. I love that there is a dog park, two pools and a tennis court, if you play. The clubhouse/office is beautiful. The staff is friendly and available. Maintenance handles requests quickly.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Spacious, but old. Maintenance comes quickly if you have a problem. Didn’t have the best experience in the beginning but I feel they are improving. I would love for them to renovate the kitchen, maybe include washer and dryer. I wouldn’t mind paying more for some updated features.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Our apartment complex has been great! My husband and I moved in and this was our first place together to call home! The staff is very welcoming and the neighborhood is great!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I'm new here at Landmark Lyncrest but I love it here nice neighbors super friendly staff very professional matinence so I definitely see myself living here for a long time thanks ladies ...

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Landmark has been a great place to stay. Every request for serves in my apartment has been taken care of quickly. Ive been living here for 5+ years

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

El mejor apartamento en el que e vivido en mi estancia actual en nashville tn se los recomiendo mucho ya cuando experimenté lo cómodo que es de sus 5 estrellas

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living here.... most of the time it’s quiet.... Front office is very friendly.... just wish I didn’t have to carry groceries up 3 flights of stairs 😂😂

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We have been living here for 3 years now. For the most part, we enjoy were we live but there would be some changes that would out stay better.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far it’s been good had an issue with stove upon moving in but they got right on it they are always willing to answer any questions promptly and very nice about it

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

This is a nice place to live. I like the location and all the facilities. Also safe and the staff are really nice. I would recommend them highly.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Maintenance staff is amazing!! Office staff is very friendly. The pools are always clean. Garbage pick up is not always the best, wish you could opt out of it and save the $25 per month because I could take my own garbage to the dumpster.