Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My experience here at Lyncrest Reserve has been good for the past two years. Maintenance responds to my request in a timely manner. The grounds are decently kept.
Wonderful service.Great experience.The people in the office accommodated us very well.The complex is also very clean .It was very organized.
Still need things to be fixed that we asked for a couple days after moving in. But it is very quite place with nice neighbors. Need to enforce dog pick up because there is poop everywhere.
We have just signed our 11th lease. I love this place and feel very safe and comfortable here. The only thing that I would like is for the windows to be replaced. Every winter I cover them with plastic and you can set the plastic expand. This is part of the reason that my electric is so high. The main window is filled with condensation and the locks on all three windows are bad. My sliding glass door in the back you can't even see out because of condensation. But overall it's been a great experience here!
Cons: The apartments themselves are outdated - very much so. I can hear my next door neighbor close her cabinets every time. I can hear every step my upstairs neighbor takes and one of them is kind enough to stomp everywhere they go. The furnace unit inside my apartment looks to be 30 years old. The residents do not clean up after their pets and the throw trash wherever they please and that's sad since we have dumpsters, oh and trash cans. Pros: The staff and the maintenance crew are amazing. The scenery is beautiful. The apartment I'm renting is more spacious than most but yes I pay more than I would for a smaller one. There are two pools = not huge, but we have them. Small gym area. The leasing office is stunning.
Do not expect Bellevue living at this place. No parking because anyone can park here forever. You can park illegally too so good luck getting out of your parking spot if you can find one. It’s like Metro with its trash situation. You have to pay and they collect when they feel like it. Windows might get busted out too.
I love it here! Beautiful atmosphere with friendly neighbors and great services provided to residents! I feel safe at this apartment complex.
This place is great! The staff is amazing and always answers any questions we ever have! The maintenance staff are always so nice! They always fix any problems you have in a timely manner.
Es mi tercer año de renovación y que diría siempre están en un nivel alto de buena calidad tanto al cuidado de los apartamento the best apartamentos en el que estado estos 10 años en nashville
Love the space the trash pick up needs improvement and resident concerns can be taken more seriously but love the size of the apartment and the fact that is a quiet and save neighborhood close to my job and in the city