Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall in my 3 years at Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve my experience has been positive. I didn't give it a higher rating because of the damage to my car when broken into. It has made me add gated community to my future apartment requirements to be an added deterrent.
Friendly, helpful staff and clean community. Amenities are well-kept and maintenance is very quick to address any reported issues. Great location, easy drive to downtown Nashville but quiet area.
So far, it has been a GREAT experience. Much better than my last place of residence. I am VERY happy. It's quiet, the homes are spacious and plenty of room for my son to run around!
The management staff is overall friendly and understanding. Maintenance is friendly and efficient. My biggest complaint are my fellow residents as they don't clean up after their pets or themselves and they are noisy. Overall, not a bad place live.
So far so good! Excited!! The ladies at the office Marlene and Angie are so nice. Being very patient during this time of quarantining answering all my dumb questions g several calls because I needed help! Thanks again guys very excited to move in!
I like my neighbors its super quiet the ladies are nice at the front office My son likes thedog park even tho we don't have a pet.I love the square footage in my apart
Really wish there were cameras in the parking lots. Could have prevented of stopped the rash of car burglaries that happened recently. Windows cost a lot to replace when they are broken out
We always get a quick response from management, and any necessary repairs are completed timely. A clean and quiet place to live with friendly neighbors.
The experience I've had so far is great. The people around are nice, it's really clean, the prices are reasonable, and the apartment is very spacious.
Just moving in with all that’s going on in our world with the COVID-19 they have made it as smooth as they can.....I’m happy to call this home!