Nice apartments. Spacious rooms, nice homie feel to it. great location around a lot of plazas so you don’t feel like u are in the middle of no where.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Chris was wonderful to work with. She was very nice and patient with me. The managers were also wonderful to work with too. The community is very clean

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is really good. The only problems is, these apartments are old and have lot of leaks. During winter, you feel like sitting on the road.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My experience has been very good. The front office has been very nice and helpful. The environment is very welcoming. The people in the building have been very nice.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The problem was resolved quickly The person who helped me was nice The problem was resolved in one interaction – no passing around to multiple people

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I am loving our new neighborhood. It’s quiet and peaceful. Staff is wonderful and helpful. I recommend this community to anyone looking for somewhere nice and peaceful.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Close to I-40 and shopping is a plus and the kids in the neighborhood are well behave. When submitting a work order the maintenance staff is very quick to get it finished.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Very good in terms of service. I do not like how packages sometimes can come to the office. I work 8-5 days so sometimes the schedule does not help. In all, service is good.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Love the community and the new management in the office staff as well. I have been living in my apartment for over a year and it is close to everything I need and then some!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We have lived here for several years and love this community. The only negative is that when residents move out the leave broken down furniture and other trash around the dumpster

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The surrounding scenery is stunning. The few neighbors that I've met are really nice. It's overall a quiet neighborhood. Lots of dogs. Lots of children. Not lots of noise. The management team is very understanding and helpful. Chris, Marlene and Angie all do excellent jobs and we're lucky to have them here.

We love living at Landmark at Lyndcrest Reserve. The staff is always helpful and kind, the maintenance team is fast and efficient and we couldn't ask for better space for the price.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My Residential experience has been nothing but simply AMAZING!! The office staff such as , Marlene, Angie, Chris are an awesome team in the office !! The maintenance staff is quick to respond to work orders, and very thorough!!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living at Landmark at Lyncrest! I originally rented the unit sight unseen and I was very happy with it. There older units but are very spacious compared to most apartments and updated well. The community is very quiet and peaceful. It's well spread out and my screened in porch is great. All in it's a great place to call home!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We have lived here currently for four years and have had little to no issues. If we didn't have to move for different circumstances we would continue to be here another year at least.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

They take pride in the upkeep of the Apartment complex and the exterior and grounds. The staff is very helpful and listens to the residents. The apartment living space is very comfortable. The amenities are great. Enjoy living here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have loved living here so far. Its a safe complex for my family and I. Everytime we've had a maintenance issue the maintenance man has been very punctual.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Very convenient. Grocery stores, shopping centers are pretty close. Also good elementary school for kids around this place. Office people very friendly and helpful. Just like everywhere else they are busy but they will come and fix the problems pretty quick. Also great price for Bellevue area

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The front office is amazing. Marlene is amazing. When something breaks they get to it very fast. I have enjoyed living here for the past year in a half.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have always had a pleasant experience at these apartments. If we ever have any problems it gets fixed right away. Everyone at the front office is wonderful!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived in my current apartment for two years and I've had an amazing experience! The staff and maintenance crew is super friendly and helpful!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have been living here for two years and I love it !!! The new office personal is great and my maintenance issues get taken care right away.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We haven’t lived here for very long. But it already feels like home. The staff has always been welcoming and friendly, and the maintenance techs are super quick to respond. We do greatly enjoy our home!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived at this apartment complex for years. For example, when I first moved here, it was called Belle Valley Apts. A few name changes going forward, I have still here. I enjoy the layout, the wood burning fireplaces and definitely the fact that my deck is screened in. I also enjoy the staff in the front office - always cheerful and pleasant. Kudos to the staff.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS APARTMENT FOR 1 YEARS AND IT HAVE BEEN GOOD EXPERIENCE AND EVERY THINKS IT'S REALLY AWESOME AND THE LOCATION IT'S VERY SAFE FOR FAMILY AND KIDS .