living here has been okay the apartments are old and sometimes i have lots of issues with my apartment. The majority of the issues have been resolved. Chris is great.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Almost four months in and I love it here! It’s quiet, things get taken careful of quickly, and all of the staff are polite and helpful. I feel at home here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff has been absolutely wonderful! My apartment was perfect when I moved in and they have been so accommodating to anything and everything I’ve needed.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live for a cheap price nice office staff I can call them Johnny on the spot when ever you have a problem they are quick to solve it

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Living at Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve has been great. It’s in a great location close to downtown Nashville but not too close, with well-kept amenities and friendly staff (including maintenance, which is very quick to respond gov any inquiry/issue). The only persisting problem I’ve had is that in nearly two years here, the dryers in the laundry room have only dried my clothes a handful of times. I almost always bring home damp laundry to hang up to dry the rest of the way (two cycles isn’t always enough, if I bother to bring enough quarters. And I typically split laundry up into separate dryers so they’re not overloaded). I have frequently submitted service requests to the company noted in the laundry room. Thankfully I haven’t had this happen since about February or so, after speaking with a representative of the company.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far so good. Disappointed that people do not pick up after their dogs. Nothing worse than seeing dog feces all over the place. But the grounds are kept up, trash company who picks up trash is great. Getting ready to put in a maintenance call for frig so we shall see how that goes.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

location is close to highway alocation is close to highway and good prices based on quietly . nd good prices based on quietly . location is close to highway and good prices based on quietly .

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live, pets friendly, kids friendly. Maintenance guys are great, always on time. Office people also very friendly. I would recommend to everyone

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

A great and welcoming place to live. We love the facilities! A very fast response to any maintenance request. 2 different pools for swimming. The only downer that I have is that some dumbbells are missing in the fitness room. Not bad at all. Very happy with our resident experience so far!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Pros: The office/management staff are pretty great. Chris is a huge asset and such a pleasure to be around. Maintenance gets the job done in a timely manner. The surrounding area is beautiful. My particular apartment is very spacious. Cons: The apartments are so very outdated. The residents do not pick up after their dogs or themselves for that matter. The walls are paper thin and I can hear every step that my upstairs neighbor takes all day and all night. The valet service is getting better but has it's times where it's very spotty. The extermination company does a lousy job as I have to spray my own spray around the outside perimeter of my apartment to keep the spiders away. Overall, it's a good place to live because the management is what's most important about how it's run.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Everyone here is so nice! Maintenance is the best! They have made moving here from out of state so enjoyable. The views are amazing and the apartments are beautiful. One of the best places I’ve ever lived at.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

leasing agent Chris was very friendly and welcoming. she made my moving experience stress free. Your move-in may not go perfectly, but its the staff that sets the tone. I found some things that I wasn't happy with and they were right on it. I felt like the staff cares about the residence and that's why I chose The Landmark to live.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love it. :) so far. It is a very peaceful here and so comfy. I love my living room and my closets they are perfect size. My husband loves it too.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I am very new. I am moving from MD and did not have time to come see the apartment for myself. Chris in the office has been amazing. She has been flexible with me and ensured I was receiving all the info I needed to have a smooth move in.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

It’s a good value for the cost of living. I wish they put effort into maintaining the fitness center, though. The apartments themselves are nice, but the amenities, besides valet trash pickup, are rather lackluster. One of the tennis courts should be a basketball court. The pools are usually always packed with young and loud children.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Landmark at lyncrest is such a great community with actual caring staff who want to accommodate you and satisfy your need. Friendly neighbors with amazing fur friends

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Living here has been a very pleasant experience! The neighborhood is good amd amenities are very attractive! Our apartment is spacious and comfortable!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living here the last 2 years. The price is just right, not overly expensive like other places around. The updates going on around is nice. Love the trash pickup!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The neighbors that live in front are always fighting and loud. The are always out with loud music. When they fight they threatened each other guns.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

It’s been amazing the staff is great and the maintainence crew is quick and ready to help. Clean grounds are perfect for living and the area works great with traffic.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here! We are close enough to Nashville to quickly get anywhere because of how close we are to 40, but the trees and landscapes make it feel like we are in a forest reserve! It's a wonderful mix of woods and conveniences, like the wonderful pools and tennis courts. The staff is awesomely cheerful and truly care about the residents. We have been here for roughly 3 years, cant wait to make it more!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Just moved in recently, and have felt so welcomed and assisted with all my needs! My roommate and I are extremely satisfied and are looking forward to living here!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Excellent Really good neighborhood nice people. I like living here very grateful to live here I feel comfortable happy and very blessed Thank you

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Quite yet close to stores and shopping. Maintenance is always on too of fixing things. Everyone in the office is amazing and helpful!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The Staff and maintenance are great. Repair requests are prompt. Fantastic location and value! Apartment is spacious and has everything I need.