Great environment and friendly staff. Location is convenient and quiet. Apartments are spacious and accommodating. Maintenance is quick and efficient.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I like living here, Overall a nice quiet clean place, and management is very responsive. They are quick to action whenever you call or have a problem!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My apartment is great and the maintenance staff is always keeping things looking nice around the neighborhood! I enjoy living here very much!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I really enjoy my apartment and the area where I live it is very quiet and less traffic. The apartment needs a little upgrading and debugging but other than that Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve is a nice place to live.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Everyone is so friendly. When I moved in a couple issues were fixed quickly and correctly. I love the dog park and the grounds throughout the complex.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Good pricing for the apartment, good and quick maintenance work, and good positioning near my work, and to I40 so I can get to school quickly.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

This place is very good with communication. They always answer calls and keep me in the loop with what is going on. My other apartment complex never answered phones and were always unavailable to help when problem occurred. Here at landmark they are eagerly willing to fix and problem at hand!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Excellent place to live very quiet great customer service extremely clean I really enjoyed the living here I moved from Washington about 4 months ago my sperience leaving here is excellent

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We noticed some street lights that were not working. We advised the office, gave them the pole numbers, and the office made sure they were taken care of.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far so good. The apartment is obviously older, but management and maintenance have been beyond amazing in getting things fixed and set up for my son and I to move in. I've only been here a week, but so far, we are mostly pleased. Marlene has been a dream putting up with my craziness at getting moved in. Thanks to all.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived in this complex for the last 6 years. What kept me is the good management that listens to the people who lives there and pay the rent.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

This apartment community has been a safe, nice place to live. The office staff and maintenance team have always been great to work with. I have enjoyed living here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Very good, living almost a year , very calm quite, nice neighborhood near to everything, Very good, living almost a year , very calm quite, nice neighborhood near to everything, Very good, living almost a year , very calm quite, nice neighborhood near to everything, Very good, living almost a year , very calm quite, nice neighborhood near to everything,

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

quiet neighborhood so far noticed turnover in office please keep residents informed parental guidance needed in the morning with children at bus stop

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I do enjoy the property and the quiet. The location is very convenient. With tons of restaurants and shops near by. The only thing is I wish they would open the pools on time and leave them open longer since the weather stays warmer into fall.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the staff. They are friendly and professional. They try to make sure your needs in the community is met. They make sure the grounds are well maintained.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall great experience. The move-in process was super easy. Any maintenance issues I have are resolved same day. The maintenance crew are awesome!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I moved here during a difficult time in my life and everyone here made my move so easy. I’ve loved living here. Me and my dog have felt very comfortable and welcomed since day 1.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Quiet apartment complex with helpful staff and way too many speed bumps. The new management company is actively working on improving the look of the property.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I like the new driveway we got when you pull into Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve. The staff in the office is always very nice whenever I come in.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

This is a nice place to live. I like the location and all the facilities. The rent is not too high, and the staff are really nice. I would recommend them highly.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall a nice community though the valet trash is occasionally sporadic & there is an issue with some residents driving way too fast through the neighborhood.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Have had zero issues in the complex in the year and a half I've been a resident. I'd recommend it. Great amenities, valet trash, plenty of parking.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great location. Staff is always friendly and there to help. Always maintained. Issues get fixed very quickly. Never any issues. Everything is always taken care of

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Apartments are nice for the price. I love the Bellevue community. Units are a bit older and it shows. Office staff is nice (most days). I have no plans to move for a while.