I really enjoy living here.... most of the time it’s quiet.... Front office is very friendly.... just wish I didn’t have to carry groceries up 3 flights of stairs 😂😂

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We have been living here for 3 years now. For the most part, we enjoy were we live but there would be some changes that would out stay better.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far it’s been good had an issue with stove upon moving in but they got right on it they are always willing to answer any questions promptly and very nice about it

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

This is a nice place to live. I like the location and all the facilities. Also safe and the staff are really nice. I would recommend them highly.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Maintenance staff is amazing!! Office staff is very friendly. The pools are always clean. Garbage pick up is not always the best, wish you could opt out of it and save the $25 per month because I could take my own garbage to the dumpster.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My experience with Landmark at Lyncrest has been great! It's quiet and maintenance is awesome. I have been here for two years and everything that I have requested has been met. Very nice place to live

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Good communication between staff and renters. And I like how involved they keep us with all the changes in the community. The area is always changing and improving

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

This has been a great community to live in for the past five years. Great maintenance and front office staff who attend to any resident issues and needs promptly .

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We are so grateful to have moved here! Kris did an amazing job taking care of our move in and once we got here our wonderful maintenance team has taken care of every issue, big and small! Our air and heat works soooooo much better then our last apartment and the community is so quiet and cozy. So glad to have parking in front of our house at all times and to have street lights that light the parking lots up at night when we get home from bartending late.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Office staff have been great... they are understanding to my needs. The property is very clean and quiet. My neighbors are very responsible....

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Good so far. I I n I n find dickens do o. I’m gonna make it up ya day sweetheart I wanna was the way you got to me I was just thinking I was gonna was the chicken and I had to get it out to you

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have loved my experience living here. All staff is friendly and maintenance is done quickly and they make sure the problem is taken care of. My only improvement would be he noise level of some surrounding neighbors. But all in all it’s a good place to live and has a great location.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place and area to live in and very good service. Very safe and cool I highly recommend my friend to live in lyncrest reserve apartment

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here it is amazing! Office staff is always friendly and helpful. Our community is very clean and peaceful and I love taking evening walks.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far I have enjoyed it. Any time I have had an issue, it has been resolved relatively quickly. The people at the leasing office are always very friendly and supportive.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I enjoy this complex because of the grounds and dog park! It’s close to most things in Nashville and located perfect for my job! It’s pretty quiet!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

A good community to live in. I would like to see more activity for the seniors in the community. I would like to see a board that we could put jobs or things that we are trying to sell on.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Living here has been so wonderful! No matter when I go into the office, the ladies are so helpful. They are very affordable and reasonable apartments for the area.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for 19 years. The location is convenient to everything you want. Easy access to I-40 The staff is and has been very helpful

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live in and the neighbors are very nice there. I have been live in lyncrest apartment for 3 years and I really like it. Thanks

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Lived here for almost half a year now, and I still really enjoy it. I’ve moved almost every year for the last few years, but this place makes me want to stay put.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We have loved it here! The apartments are great and the staff are so friendly. We are definitely so thankful to live here and have Landmark be the place where we shared our first home together!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love it here. It’s quiet and safe. I can even see a difference in my dog compared to the old place I was at! I love that every one is respecting of each other!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far my experience has been great. Everybody has been very nice. People at the office always willing to answer my questions, help and quick follow up of any maintenance service request. Love my apartment and the community amenities.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here! Maintenance is always keeping things looking nice and running well and everyone in the leasing office is very kind! One of the best places I have lived