Lots of positive community improvements and beautification projects happening. It really shows when you have a manger and staff that care. The staff is caring and responsive!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My roommate and I have lived here for 4 years and for the most part have had no issues. If our circumstances with jobs weren't changing, and causing us to move, we probably would continue to live here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I moved here to Lyncrest Reserve in August 2018 and have thus far enjoyed my stay. The office & maintenance staff are very professional and efficient.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff is very friendly and seems happy to help. Laundry and gym facilities are great! However, the apartment itself has its issues. While it looks very nice and clean, there is a great deal of water damage in the floor, and several spots in the bathroom and kitchen have vinyl that is not securely in place.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My husband and I absolutely love living here. the staff is friendly and kind and always do their best to address whatever issue we bring to light (not that we have many). You cannot beat the price for the amount of space and the units are clean and well taken care of. We love living here and won't be leaving any time soon.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Maintenance is very prompt at responding to any concerns and are good at letting you know what they did and how long it may take to finish the job. The property grounds are well maintained as well and the pools are always clean.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Apartments are well-maintained and spacious for the price. The property is kept up nicely, with many amenities such as a pool and laundry room. Maintenance requests are answered in a timely fashion. Overall great experience living here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I moved here 18 years ago. The location is great for shopping . Very convenient for my doctors offices in less than 20 minutes to downtown Nashville. The square footage of the apartments are great. The new apartments being built by very small. Forward to living here another year.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff is always friendly and the location is great. I love living where I can be close to downtown Nashville without feeling that close to the city (no noise/crowd/traffic issues, etc.). The only thing I dislike about living here is the laundry room, only because the dryers almost never get my clothes dry on the first (or even second) cycle.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I'm so glad they came up with this idea to give us the residents of this property something to strive for. I just wish the valet trash issue would get resolved

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great spot, close to the highway if you need to commute, but still nicely wooded and maintained so it's a relaxing retreat. Everyone knows each other and the staff is professional and kind!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far I’m enjoying my time here. Maintenance and office staff are friendly. Residents like to leave trash and food in parking lot. It kinda sucks because I have dogs that will eat anything but it’s not that big of a deal.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Apartments are nice for the price. I love the Bellevue community. Units are a bit older and it shows. Office staff is nice (most days). I have no plans to move for a while.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great location. Staff is always friendly and there to help. Always maintained. Issues get fixed very quickly. Never any issues. Everything is always taken care of

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Have had zero issues in the complex in the year and a half I've been a resident. I'd recommend it. Great amenities, valet trash, plenty of parking.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall a nice community though the valet trash is occasionally sporadic & there is an issue with some residents driving way too fast through the neighborhood.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

This is a nice place to live. I like the location and all the facilities. The rent is not too high, and the staff are really nice. I would recommend them highly.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I like the new driveway we got when you pull into Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve. The staff in the office is always very nice whenever I come in.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Quiet apartment complex with helpful staff and way too many speed bumps. The new management company is actively working on improving the look of the property.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I moved here during a difficult time in my life and everyone here made my move so easy. I’ve loved living here. Me and my dog have felt very comfortable and welcomed since day 1.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall great experience. The move-in process was super easy. Any maintenance issues I have are resolved same day. The maintenance crew are awesome!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the staff. They are friendly and professional. They try to make sure your needs in the community is met. They make sure the grounds are well maintained.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I do enjoy the property and the quiet. The location is very convenient. With tons of restaurants and shops near by. The only thing is I wish they would open the pools on time and leave them open longer since the weather stays warmer into fall.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

quiet neighborhood so far noticed turnover in office please keep residents informed parental guidance needed in the morning with children at bus stop

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Very good, living almost a year , very calm quite, nice neighborhood near to everything, Very good, living almost a year , very calm quite, nice neighborhood near to everything, Very good, living almost a year , very calm quite, nice neighborhood near to everything, Very good, living almost a year , very calm quite, nice neighborhood near to everything,