The neighbors that live in front are always fighting and loud. The are always out with loud music. When they fight they threatened each other guns.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

A lot of things were broken or not working when I moved in. Maintenance was slow in coming out to fix and didn’t knock before entering my apartment.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

During times of inclement weather, there is no regard to residents safety. There is black ice and/or snow left in driveways. Please consider this information.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Location is worth 2 stars everything else is nothing but short of a great living experience/ community. Pool never opens on time! Work orders never get completed to satisfactory just enough to get by! I’ve been here almost 3 years and the same water leak I complained about is still leaking! As stated location has kept me here far longer than I would normally put up with.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The maintenance man is no good, people with pets just let them use the bathroom anywhere and don't clean up behind them, and my neighbors in apartment 344 plays music very loud and very late. Other than these things mentioned my stay is ok.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Mediocre. It's an okay apartment for a decent price. We had our dishwasher go out the first week we moved in, but that was replaced. Then our ceiling in the dining room fell in from a roof leak! That one I am having to argue with the manager about, and Nancy was pretty rude when I asked her what they were going to to about our troubles as we had the have dehumidify machines set up for almost a week running 24 hours a day. Seemed pretty clear cut to me.

So far so good but the only thing I did not like is the stuff members. I have faced rude way of talking. Other than that, seems pretty good for me.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The drains in the sidewalks and out in front of apartments need cleaning so that water is not standing after it rains. Trash cans need to get taken into apartment and not put out until destination time and days not on days trash does not run.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I cannot believe that they would not let me in my apartment after my keys were stolen at work tonight.... they said call a locksmith or wait

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Love the head maintenance guy, great personality and gets things done timely! Office staff is prompt with responses. Would love better trash company though.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have loved living here so far. Its a safe complex for my family and I. Everytime we've had a maintenance issue the maintenance man has been very punctual.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Good floorplans, great location. Poorly managed by parent company who is unresponsive to issues the onsite staff can't handle. Office staff has been a revolving door since they took over with most covering 2 properties. Regional manager ignores all requests to communicate.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff is very friendly and seems happy to help. Laundry and gym facilities are great! However, the apartment itself has its issues. While it looks very nice and clean, there is a great deal of water damage in the floor, and several spots in the bathroom and kitchen have vinyl that is not securely in place.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

It’s a good value for the cost of living. I wish they put effort into maintaining the fitness center, though. The apartments themselves are nice, but the amenities, besides valet trash pickup, are rather lackluster. One of the tennis courts should be a basketball court. The pools are usually always packed with young and loud children.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Just meh. We used to have really great neighbors and my section was quiet. Now its blasting car radios, trash being thrown in the woods and the smell of pot running me out of the house every night. With crime increasing in the area, it would be nice if we had a courtesy officer vs putting more work on metro for neighbors "partying".

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Bugs everywhere, cracks in ceiling causing bugs to come in whenever.. 1 bedroom door doesn’t lock, patio picks and chooses when it wants to lock. other than that its pretty good.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Pretty quiet for the size of the complex. Need more maintenance staff for the size. Office staff is pleasant and helpful. The apartments are very large

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Fantastic floor plans and location. I will need to see how the rebrand goes and the summer with amenities (the pools). Definitely has room for improvement but better then previous years.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice location that’s close to everything. You can hear other residents in the units though and maintenance could be better. Nice place to have a dog in apartments.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Been living here for seven years and have enjoyed the park like setting very much. All the management teams have been both helpful and courteous. I plan to renew my lease for an eighth year

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

It’s really decent. My only issue is my neighbors and how unbearably loud they are. Otherwise my experience has been swell. The home is nice as is our commodities.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I am very new. I am moving from MD and did not have time to come see the apartment for myself. Chris in the office has been amazing. She has been flexible with me and ensured I was receiving all the info I needed to have a smooth move in.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Generally a quiet community. Like most of the improvements over the last year, but I do miss the screened in porch. Thanks for the quick turn around on getting the street lights fixed!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is really good. The only problems is, these apartments are old and have lot of leaks. During winter, you feel like sitting on the road.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Location is good. My apartment is cozy and nice. Management and office staff are friendly. If I could make changes, I would make valet trash optional, charge the fee to non particular tenants when they do not mange their trash properly. I would also drop the pest fee. What is it for anyways if they don’t automatically come out? I would add more speed bump to prevent speeding.