Pretty quiet for the size of the complex. Need more maintenance staff for the size. Office staff is pleasant and helpful. The apartments are very large

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have loved living here so far. Its a safe complex for my family and I. Everytime we've had a maintenance issue the maintenance man has been very punctual.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Bugs everywhere, cracks in ceiling causing bugs to come in whenever.. 1 bedroom door doesn’t lock, patio picks and chooses when it wants to lock. other than that its pretty good.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff is very friendly and seems happy to help. Laundry and gym facilities are great! However, the apartment itself has its issues. While it looks very nice and clean, there is a great deal of water damage in the floor, and several spots in the bathroom and kitchen have vinyl that is not securely in place.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Good floorplans, great location. Poorly managed by parent company who is unresponsive to issues the onsite staff can't handle. Office staff has been a revolving door since they took over with most covering 2 properties. Regional manager ignores all requests to communicate.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Just meh. We used to have really great neighbors and my section was quiet. Now its blasting car radios, trash being thrown in the woods and the smell of pot running me out of the house every night. With crime increasing in the area, it would be nice if we had a courtesy officer vs putting more work on metro for neighbors "partying".

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

quiet neighborhood so far noticed turnover in office please keep residents informed parental guidance needed in the morning with children at bus stop

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Been living here for seven years and have enjoyed the park like setting very much. All the management teams have been both helpful and courteous. I plan to renew my lease for an eighth year

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I really enjoy my apartment and the area where I live it is very quiet and less traffic. The apartment needs a little upgrading and debugging but other than that Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve is a nice place to live.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Generally a quiet community. Like most of the improvements over the last year, but I do miss the screened in porch. Thanks for the quick turn around on getting the street lights fixed!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Location is good. My apartment is cozy and nice. Management and office staff are friendly. If I could make changes, I would make valet trash optional, charge the fee to non particular tenants when they do not mange their trash properly. I would also drop the pest fee. What is it for anyways if they don’t automatically come out? I would add more speed bump to prevent speeding.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far I’m enjoying my time here. Maintenance and office staff are friendly. Residents like to leave trash and food in parking lot. It kinda sucks because I have dogs that will eat anything but it’s not that big of a deal.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Just moved in and no big complaints so far. Office and maintenance have been prompt! Trash service doesn't always pick up on time and the dumpsters get pretty full fast unfortunately.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is really good. The only problems is, these apartments are old and have lot of leaks. During winter, you feel like sitting on the road.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall a good place to live. This place is quiet, peaceful and usually, you get immediate professional service on repairs and etc. Plan to stay one more year.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I enjoy where I live . The leasing office is very informative when things are going on . The maintenance staff is always on top of repairs . Also their is always a survey to see how they property is doing

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far, I’ve had a great experience. Friendly staff, neighbors, and maintenance. Beautiful property. I’m a nurse and it’s a pretty quiet neighborhood to live in

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have been at these apartments for the past six months. It is conveniently located to downtown and is a relatively quiet area. For the price, it is definitely a good value.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I had a pretty good experience for an apartment complex! My apartment is huge and there's a fireplace, the rooms are huge and we each have our own bathroom, and it's affordable.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Close to I-40 and shopping is a plus and the kids in the neighborhood are well behave. When submitting a work order the maintenance staff is very quick to get it finished.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Nicest management staff I have EVER lived with, the community here is exactly what my family and I hope to reside in. HUGE PLUS is having a workout facility WITH a kids corner! Amazing!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We haven’t lived here for very long. But it already feels like home. The staff has always been welcoming and friendly, and the maintenance techs are super quick to respond. We do greatly enjoy our home!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We have lived here currently for four years and have had little to no issues. If we didn't have to move for different circumstances we would continue to be here another year at least.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We have lived here for several years and love this community. The only negative is that when residents move out the leave broken down furniture and other trash around the dumpster

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The surrounding scenery is stunning. The few neighbors that I've met are really nice. It's overall a quiet neighborhood. Lots of dogs. Lots of children. Not lots of noise. The management team is very understanding and helpful. Chris, Marlene and Angie all do excellent jobs and we're lucky to have them here.