I give 4 stars only complaint is dog mess. Haven't had any problems everyone is pretty much respectful of one another. Enjoy the pool and the workout place...

Very nice and clean. Haven't really had any issues since moving in last September. If I had any maintenance issues they were usually fixed within one or two days.

I am having an amazing time at the apartment, I haven’t had any issues or problems and I am living a happy easy life with my girlfriend. It’s amazing

The staff was really friendly, showed me around and explained everything to me. Help me with the application process too. The area is also very clean.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great but I wish the gate wasn’t broken. Stairways could use a power wash. Friendly neighbors & staff. Quiet & peaceful. Not many children & grounds are kept nice.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I've been here just under 2 months, I'm generally happy with it, price isn't bad, it's kept maintained and people living here and working are pleasant, but a few concerns, my a/c heater system can't keep up, I have submitted a maintenance request for it, I'm not sure if it's a common problem or unique to me, it should be solvable though. A common problem I know of and that has frustrated me alot and others is the valet trash, it's over priced, considering dumpsters are in easy walking distance, and unreliable I've had several instances where they didn't pick up ( I followed the easy instructions you are given) . That wouldn't be a problem if I could just cancel it, but it's required, a very bad decision on the properties part I believe. That would be it's biggest downside, the rest of the property I have been happy with.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Carly is great and so far I love my apartment. The cummute to and from work is hectic (traffic on broad river is horrible sometimes) other than that the complex is good

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This is a great place to stay I really have enjoyed it so far in my short period of time living here, it’s been hard for me but the staff works with every time thank you

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Is a nice area to be in. My friend said it a nice place. So far I didn't have any problems except one night I put the trash outside the door and nobody pick up. Thanks you.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I give It 3.5 stars because it can always improve and be better. More safety for residents, gym could use more props, other than that I’ve had a great stay.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love my apartment the neighbors & neighborhood all together is nice. Whenever I have a question the ladies in the office answer with no problem.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The community is wonderful and the staff in the office are amazing and so nice. This is the best place that i could have chosen. I know the next 12 months are going to be great

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I was able to move in in less than a week, from start to finish. Yana at the office was incredibly helpful. Depending where you work, there's no big traffic jam coming from i20 to exit 65 around 5pm. That's a huge plus.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark at Pine court is a great place to live. The management is great. Whenever problems arise they are there to take care of it. It doesn't matter what time of the day or night. The property is kept clean most of the time. Some of the residents leave trash on the ground but within 2 days it is no longer there. This has only been recently. Keep up the great job!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

when i first moved in, the apartment was clean and smelled nice. nothing was wrong except the slats on the sliding glass door. i notifies the office and they fixed it immediately. i am very happy!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I want to thank Carly for all her help since I moved here. Any questions that I had she answer them very quickly. I love my apartment and the community.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have lived at this apartment complex for almost 2 years now. I have felt safe and love the close proximity to Downtown. I often wish there was less traffic on Broad River but the complex cannot control that.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I moved here thinking that it was a secure community. The locked gates are a joke. There is too much traffic, and noise at night. I am looking forward to the end of my lease.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The community is wonderful and all of my neighbors are so nice. The staff is simply great, Carly is my favorite of course I don’t know what I would’ve done without her. It is so affordable for the location, being only 10 minutes from downtown.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s great. I love living here. It’s very quite and it’s clean. The resident don’t bother you and it’s alwats safe to walk or do anything outside.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I am pleased so far. The HVAC unit outside my bedroom is extremely noisy and sounds like it is struggling to work and the tenants do not honor the handicap parking. But those are the only things I am dissatisfied with. Everything else seems very pleasant. The staff is absolutely wonderful! The maintenance staff with whom I have had conversations are great. I truly believe this is going to be a very good move for me. I am excited about the opportunity to be part of this community.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s quiet and I love the view of the river from my patio. For the most part the community is very clean and my neighbors are friendly. This place definitely made it great for my first apartment.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Have had some issues here and there with my HVAC more than once, but they worked well with my schedule. The front gate hasn’t worked for most of the time I’ve been living here so that’s something i don’t like, but other than some minor issues it’s great!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I absolutely love my apartment ! A few things still needs fixing but overall i love it ! The staff was so welcoming and very professional . I recommend this neighborhood 100% !

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Moving in was so easy, everyone in the office was very nice and friendly. Yanna was very helpful and she answered all of my questions. I’m glad to be living here.