I move in within the next week, and so far the process has been short, sweet, and welcoming. Coming from previous experience i wasn't expecting the great customer service.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It's been good so far. I've been here for about a month. One of the gates was broken when I first got here but it's fixed now. The older woman in the office is a little rude, so I'm happy when I get to interact with the younger women. I still have several things in my apartment that they said they would fix when I moved in that have not been dealt with. They also said I was applying for the apartment that I toured but I got a completely different one? I don't know. But overall I am pretty satisfied with my unit and the complex overall.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love the area. A few things in my apartment needs attention but the staff has been very helpful. I am still getting settled so I have been living here for almost a month.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Maintenance is amazing! Front office is okay. Still waiting on a contractor to fix our porch & they aren’t the best at getting back to residents with questions and concerns. A couple abandoned cars are still taking up parking spots. Apartment was NOT ready for move in. Paying for both city and valet trash is over the top. Valet should be optional. Apartment setup is not good. Complex set up is awful. ( mostly dumpsters blocking stop signs and views from stop signs. Almost caused multiple accidents).

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My experience here has been nothing short of amazing. Although in the beginning it was a little overwhelming, being that this happened to be my first time renting my own apartment aside from living in an apartment with student housing. I’ve learned so many different things, as far as being on my own. Living here definitely changed my life in a positive way. I’m learning to manage & obtain my responsibilities in a much more knowledgeable manner.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I enjoy living in this community because I feel safe here. It is close to my job and all shopping needs. The staff here is very knowledgeable. I have no issues with getting repair work done. It's being addressed before I leave the office.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love my community here at Landmark at Pinecourt. I have the pleasure of having the best view of Broad River. It’s so peaceful waking up to views of the river everyday.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have had a great experience living here! The staff are always kind and willing to help. Great location and nice community, couldn't ask for a better home!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

it’s great! just wish people would clean up their dog’s poop outside. that’s nothing the office can really control though. my name also hasn’t been programmed into the call box at the gate yet!!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So far I love it here no problems people stay to themselves and staff is friendly. Gate is usually working and when it’s not the fix it as fast as they can

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I think the staff could keep us “in the know” with amenities and breakdowns with stuff around the apartment, a little better, but we do love living here. it’s a great first apartment for us

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I’ve been living out here a year and i love it ! So quiet. My neighbors are really nice and always speak . Only thing i dislike are the valet trash guys!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark at Pine Court is in walking distance to the River walk. Landmark at Pine Court is a ten minuted drive to downtown Columbia. It is a quiet residence.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The apartments are nice and spacious - just need a little more counter space in the kitchen! :) The staff is friendly but takes a while to get back to you through email. Since the gates have been fixed, it is much quieter at night. Love being here!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have a friend that currently resides in the same community as I so I instantly fell in love with her closet space!! Everything is so nice and updated! I love how it gives a city scenery country feel to the area!!!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Overall I really enjoy the complex. Gym and laundry very convenient. Inconsistencies with the gate are annoying; at this point I'd rather it just stay open. The extra fees on top of rent that you can't opt out of feel misleading (valet trash, bug treatment, etc regardless of whether either has ever been used on your apartment). It feels more honest to include things like that in advertised rent.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I can in the office on 10/16/2019.I wanted to know how much deposited was going to be to move down stairs because I was told a few months ago that it 450 dollars to move.But I was told yesterday by Vicioria that it would cost anything.Thank God.She was so nice and very professional.She was also concern about my leg and foot in which that the issue for me wanting to move.I was also informed about some more new exciting news.So I say Victoria you are great and I am glad you are a part of Landmark team.For I say thank u.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Our resident experience so far has been outstanding. Whenever we go to sleep at night we feel so comfortable knowing that we are living in a gated community. We absolutely love the trash pickup and have never seen any other community do that before. Its a great feeling knowing that on a nice summer day that we can go down and enjoy the pool and bring food to cook on the grill. We LOVE Landmark and wouldn't choose anywhere else to call home.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Been here 5 1/2 years...i'm a lifer for a reason! Love the location! Maintenance guys are absolutely awesome as is the office staff. I honestly cant see calling anywhere else home in Columbia!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So far so good! This is my first apartment ever and i like the neighborhood. It’s so peaceful and the staff is very helpful as well! I would recommend this place to anyone who is just starting out.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I been roughly close to 6 months and I enjoy that most of my neighbors are not too loud. I do wish the foyer lights were updated, lots of old and broken outdoor lights.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I haven't no problems but a noisy neighbor. I could hear everything from downstairs. Everything else been great. The place is very maintained and clean.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love everything about my community expect when people let their dogs move their bowels without cleaning up behind them; And the grounds keeper either are to busy to get to it or they just dont notice it. However that is the only thing that we as a community can work on together

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The number one thing i like the most about my apartment community is how friendly the staff is . Me and my roommate also appreciate the amenities they have to offer .

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I like how fast maintenance gets stuff done. While the appliances are on the older side, at least maintenance can help them keep working. I do like the size of the apartments too (for the price).