Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes
4 stars360 Reviews

Lease signing was flawless, maintenance is reasonable with time and quick to fix issues :) Would’ve liked if information on water billing was more transparent before signing of lease, and not after but still is reasonable.
It’s bee greats time here. Everything is perfect. If there was anything o would ask of the complex it would be to reopen the gym but due to covid I understand why it’s closed.
I love it here so far and I think we are ready to start a family here. There are some really great people that work here. They really do care about their resident.
Once all moved in, the residents are quiet and peaceful. The apartment was cleaned and ready to move into. I can't wait to explore my new home and community. The office staff was very helpful and courteous with the steps needed after move in. Thanks to all!!!!! I think I will like it here. Stay blessed!!
Landmark at Pine Court is in walking distance to the river walk. Landmark at Pine Court is within 10 minutes of downtown Columbia. Landmark at Pine Court is within 10 minutes of the zoo.
Staff is nice, they are friendly. Maintenance rarely comes around they are very backed up. The community is overall very loud although it isn’t the complex’s fault
Nice play for a fair price, noisy everyday/night though. I understand that is not the complex's fault but I wish people would not blast music when they drive through 24/7
Some of the neighbors are noisy but all the staff are very helpful and kind. The amenities are standard. Location is excellent: near downtown, grocery store, and the zoo. Price is on par with other apartments
Landmark at Pine Court is a great community. The staff are always willing to assist. It is located in a great spot for downtown Columbia shopping and dining.
So far everything has been great. Anytime I need maintenance, they are there! I can say it isn’t easy to always get them out to us on time. They will get to you in a timely manner though!