Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes
4 stars514 Reviews

Nice, Friendly, Warm atmosphere...I've been residing @ Landmark @ PineCourt Apartments now for almost 2 years, nice with no major problems... Its extremely quiet & I would HIGHLY recommend.. Give a Shot!!
The whole process was smooth. I did everything on line, and on move in day I got my keys. The apartment itself was nice and clean. The ladies in the front office were very friendly and made thee whole experience enjoyable.
Neighbors are very friendly! The kitchen and patio are our favorite spots! We can't wait for the weather to cool off some so we can take strolls around the gorgeous complex!
I have a friendly building where everyone speaks when we see each other. I say hi to my neighbors and their pets when I run into them and we all get along.
Still enjoying the complex, just don't need maintenance team. If small things can be done by myself, I rather do it myself. Still quiet and everyone minds their business. Was waiting on warmer weather as people can get out more, still kinda quiet.
I Recently put in a maintenance order about the light outside of my door being out, therefore it was extremely dark when walking in at night. The order was quick completed and the light was replaced, I appreciated the promptness.
Pretty good for the most part. Need to work on getting service orders done faster. I put in a couple that haven’t been fixed since I moved in a month ago.
I would rather not fully say, but my experience hasn’t been the best over the past few years. Outside of my own apartment problems, the trees are over grown, light fixtures don’t work or are broken, there are bugs and webs up and down my front door.
Este lugar es muy tranquilo. Me gusta. No hay ruido ya, todo es paz. This is a quiet place, very calm, mostly in night, all is peace here. I like it.
My apartment is nice and spacious quiet in the spot I’m at , The exterminator could be a little better with the bug problems Especially apartments on the first floor. Other than that great apartments