I am very pleased with my apartment overall. Several things that needed to be repaired are in process. The office staff are very friendly, efficient, and always helpful. I was hopeful there would be residents near my age but haven't seen anyone yet.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love living here, it a great place. Had a little trouble but it was fixed. Someone in the office we can do without but overall a great place to live.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So far my experience at Landmark at Pine Court has been okay. Just don’t like the valet trash service as I feel it is a waste of money. Also wish the tennis court was fixed

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

We love our apartment, but the office and maintenance are not the most organized. We have submitted work orders that were never followed up on and have had communication issues from the front office. The largest concern I have is the front gate—the main reason I chose to live here was for the security that a gated community offers. However, the front usually gates stay open throughout the day/night. I’m not sure if it’s broken, but that was a big selling point that becomes alarming and potentially dangerous when not being used as intended.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Quiet neighborhood, lots of parking, clean and spacious apartments, and not to mention it’s close to the river! I couldn’t ask for more. I love it here!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have no complaints at all. Everything is good. Parking gets hectic some time living in the very first building. But other than thst all is good

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Like living here...lived here for awhile...staff and maintenance are friendly and helpful. They have the residents’ best interest in mind...great place

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love it at Landmark. Staff is friendly and community is clean and quiet. I’ve been at a Landmark for almost two years and I just signed another lease for another year!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Resident 7 months. Nothing too spectacular. The rent is okay for a 1 bed/bath. Staff is awesome. Don’t care for madatory valet trash. Close gate after hours.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great experience! The staff is amazing. It is a great location, close to the Harbison shopping area and only a few miles from downtown. The apartments are spacious and all the neighbors are great, too.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Few things need to be changed to make it even better including phone courtesy, maintenance and gates being closed/open at random times

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This place is nice and I enjoy living here. The rent is cheap and the screened in patio is very nice. Sometimes the office isn’t very helpful but it seems to be getting better.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love it here. Nice and peaceful environment with pool and gas grills by pool side. Pet friendly and spacious apartments. I have lived here for 3 years.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

We've enjoyed living here so far. With the exception of the occasional maintenance delay, our apartment has served us well. This place is located conveniently to downtown. I would hesitate to call this place "luxury" but it's a great, middle of the ground place that doesn't cost too much to keep you near all the things you need to be near to.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I've lived here for almost 4 1/2 years...looking forward to renewing in a few months -- a few bumps here & there but always resolved in a timely manner. Maintenance is AWESOME!!!!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living here. They area is nice and feels safe. The maintenance crew is always there to help when you need them. And the everyone in the office always does their best to solve whatever issues.