Landmark at Pine Court is a great community. It is located in a great location near downtown Columbia, for commuting to offices for work in the downtown area and the great University of South Carolina for students.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

great apartment and great staff. I love the 24/7 maintenance and how they're so willing to help with everything. and the trash service is wonderful!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I loved this community the people here are really sweet. I love the apartment that I’m I’m in a one bedroom been living out here for almost a year now.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have had an awesome experience in my apartment, there are hardly any problems and if there are the maintenance people come as soon as they can to fix it.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Comfortable and safe surroundings. Well thought out amenities and generally helpful staff. Wish however that the gate be properly maintained so that it is operational.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I’ve only been at Landmark for one month, but have enjoyed my time so far. Unfortunately, my AC unit broke and there were some bug issues in the bathroom, but the maintenance guy, Doug was extremely nice and helpful, especially considering how much he had to do.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Best leasing managers EVER!!! Carly and Jenna rock!!! Anytime I have ever had a problem they make sure to get back to me right a away. Great place to live!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I recently moved in & it was such a great experience! To say I only been here for a few days I’m already enjoying it. It’s so peaceful and nice !

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Living here so far has been good. We have had some problems as soon as we moved in with our appliances.some have still not been fixed. I hope it will soon

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

They have accommodated me nicely, and i appreciate the help they gave me. The tour was smooth, and wasn’t rushed but straight to the point...

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

the area is amazing! the apartment is a major! I have a roommate & I chose the master bathroom & im inlove. I’m so excited about the pool area. Mainly the view & vibes. I’m so into that. Looking forward to see what this area has in store for me

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I am a new resident here and so far it is a Wonderful community, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The maintenance team is very helpful and quick

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Love living here, everyone is super friendly and super attentive! If I had an issue, Carly was immediately on top of it to get it fixed for us.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark has been a comfy living space for me, especially after moving to my first real apartment. The 1 bedroom is very spacious and it comes with a washer and dryer.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The front office women are very friendly. The amenities are nice. The apartments are decent. Maintenance takes longer than it should and gate is broken, but not a bad place.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Hosting events for the community is a great way for residents to become familiar with their neighbors. Maintenance can be more efficient as well as the outside appearance of apartments (birds nests, spider webs, trash, dog poop)

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I just moved in and so far so good. Everyone in the office has been extremely helpful and funny so far but as time continues on I will be updating my experience. My lease is only for nine months and I am hopefully this be the best nine months of renting ever.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Not perfect but you get what you pay for ( my intentions were to give them 3 stars but for some reason it’s not allowing me to give them what they deserve so please my review

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Like it so far haven’t had a problem my neighbors are pretty nice and quite. I’d recommend this place to friends and family. So far so good.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to stay. Couple issues with aesthetics and the front gate never being locked at night after our first few months here, but still a great place

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Conveniently located, but apartments could have more updated kitchens and bathrooms. Staff is all extremely friendly and the maintenance is quick and happy to help

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Love it just moved in last Friday and it’s amazing a lot of space friendly neighbors pet friendly gated community move in fast with credit approval

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Aside from a few issues with maintenance, living here has been nice. I enjoy the quiet community, and how fast responding the leasing office is.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s a good neighborhood but it’s very noisy at night other than that it’s an ok place to stay at if you are looking for a place to stay... and Carly is very nice

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

All the staff and maintenance people are very nice and helpful. Landscaping at entrance is very well done. Pool area is a big attraction and well used.