Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes
4 stars423 Reviews

1 star
Leasing office unprofessional, second gate doesn’t work, valet trash sucks. The only plus is the maintenance team and the interior is nice.
I love living here and being able to feel safe. I have been able to stay here going on 2 years and haven’t encountered one problem. I think this place is great when it comes to affordable living with a nice apartment. It’s truly my safe haven.
Great place to live, very friendly environment. Love the people here and also it’s pet friendly as well. Would recommend for families or singles as well!
Still very quiet and maintenance responds very nicely to request. However, not sure if what was fixed is the problem. Not complaining in the least but moving the shower head causes the leaks behind the wall. Isn't dog owners supposed to pick up behind their dogs? Very disrespectful to not pick up feces left near someone's patio that does not have a dog.
Staff is very friendly and courteous. Not too many complaints. The neighborhood is exquisitely quiet for the most part. The community amenities are useful and convenient!!!
The neighborhood is quiet for the most part. I love the location and that I can see the river from my balcony! There is a slight big problem (guessing cuz we’re so close to the river) but when you request for them to come spray it gets done promptly. I haven’t seen bugs in months since they came out. The price is also great too for the amount of space we get (could use an upgrade in appliances - dishwasher and stove). Besides that I enjoy living here.
I love living here. The staff is great. The only things I don't like is the fact that after a long work day I have to park so far away from my apartment. Secondly I don't like seeing dog poop everywhere. Having to be careful where I step at night.
Overall great community. I’ve lived here coming up in 5 years, and although it has changed over the years, I can’t say that the changes have been bad. The office staff is willing to work with you, and deal with complaints instantly. I’ve known Rachel, the office manager since I’ve moved in And she’s always a delight to work with.
Enjoying my experience so far everything gets handled in a reasonable time staff staff very professional Just wish they got both gates fixed at the same time
Great place to stay nice living environment, quiet the office staff is very friendly and gives a great homey welcome feeling. My neighbors are even nice and friendly.