Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes
4 stars539 Reviews

Natalie
I’ve sent in concerns and only a small number of them got acknowledged and I asked to talk to someone about rent and they didn’t have enough workers to respond? Too much trouble. too expensive.
Alasha
My experience here is good, been here a little over 2years. Recommend for first time apt renters family or single living. Nice view and living styles
Cedric
Still enjoying the quiet peaceful atmosphere here at the complex. Keep in mind, these are extraordinary times and the pandemic policies for social distances are being followed. The straw landscaping really changes the view outside, nice!!
Tyonna
I love these apartments. They help out so much due to Covid they are very understanding. I would most definitely renew my lease with them. And I also love that they are very active with the tenants
Frances
Overall being a resident has been pretty decent with a few exceptions. A neighbor falsely accused me of hitting her car without any proof. The parking near building 7 is horrible. When I get off at 11 at night sometimes I have to park so far away from the access of the building.
Taylor
It’s been a lovely experience living here. I appreciate the location of the apartment complex as it’s not far from everything and the interstate is right there.
Tasha
My experience customer service wise it going well. But the appearance of my apartment when i moved in was unacceptable. I am currently still waiting for something’s to be fix
Alasha
I enjoy being near a lot of Columbia’s restaurants and attractions. Nice stay for family or single living homes. Recommend for first time living
Ebony
I wish there were cameras around the complex. My car got hit and if wasn't for my neighbor I wouldn't have known where it happened. And unfortunately she didn't see who did make it out in time to catch who did it. Could have been a resident or a guest. No way to tell. Pest control is slack & valet trash is in consistent. For $25/month for the trash service they should be a heck of a lot better. If my trash is outside before the time we're told to have out there, I shouldn't have trash still in my trash can the next morning. Its like they don't even look in the trashcans to see if there's a bag in there. If they can't visible see the trashbag sticking out the trashcan they won't get it. And whatever company does pest control half sprays. The last time I requested pest control, the guy sprayed random areas in the apartment. When I asked him to spray the corners throughout the apartment, he said would come back because he had to get more spray but never returned. Aside from that its cool
Bryce
Great place to live and perfect for my needs. Close to work, downtown and the interstates. I have enjoyed my stay and want to continue my stay as long as possible.