Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes
4 stars466 Reviews

Maintenance is quick and efficient, came and fixed the issue next morning. The wall of the apartment could be better at noise proof, sometimes I can hear neighbor walking by or playing music. Luckily they are pretty quite at late night so not a big issue so far. Neighborhood is good, very close to river front park. I've used the gym several times, they don't have many equipment, but the real issue is the ac there seems always not working.
They are very helpful, understandable and out here is beautiful. The maintenance out here is good and does there job. Out here is very clean
Unfortunately, when I moved in I discovered that the front left stovetop burner was not working. Hopefully maintenance is quick with fixing stuff like that. Other than that, everything else is fine.
My experience here was off to a very rocky start. Brittney has changed my view of the landmark staff entirely. She has been the most helpful and upfront. I love the environment and my new home. Some maintenance issues are still occurring but I am hoping they get fixed soon..
Pretty good 1 full month here and no major complaints yet. Quiet on the side that I’m on and not too much bad. But yeah it’s alright for now.
Overall this place is good. Fairly priced for apartments in Columbia. Any time maintenance is needed they come in a timely manner and always friendly. Only down side is that they take a long time fixing up the place on the outside.
Great place to live at. Nice people and friendly neighbors and the office people are very nice they will always look out for you. You can really call this place home
Maintenance is quick, complex is clean and presentable. Very few problems since I have moved here— would recommend to anybody looking for a place in the area. Right by the river walk as well.
So far everything had been well. The staff I’ve came in contact with is really friendly and helpful. I haven’t had any major problems so far son, so far so good.
Very nice place to live. Clean and quiet within the community. I've almost made it 6 months here and have no issues being here. I think I have found my spot to live unless I'm forced to move