Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Nice community and place to live, but sometimes people are too loud and leave trash on the ground. So far, I feel safe in my apartment and love spending time on my patio.
I have lived in landmark now for almost 4 years and I love it. The maintenance staff get to you quick and they make sure they fix what needs fixing.
Handled Covid-19 move in successfully! I applied an under a month Rachel got me moved in. In understand due to covid-19 things move a little slower. But I am happy with my move in .
I love it here! The staff are really nice and forthcoming with things going on around the complex. Maintenance guys are cool and come in a timely manner. Complex stays clean and overall a nice and quiet community.
Friendly staff. I have had more things broken in my apartment than I would like. But overall nice neighborhood. Convenient to freeway and shopping.
Living here at Landmark has been a good experience. It started off rough but improved over time! The quiet of the neighborhood was great and everyone seemed to keep to themselves
Landmark at Pine Court is a great community. It is in a awesome location for downtown Columbia dining and shopping. The staff members are very nice as well.
I don't know why I didn't move sooner! This is a great apartment that is the perfect size, conveniently located to downtown for a short commute!
Landmark at Pine Court is a nice place to live. Landmark at Pine Court is in walking distance to the Riverwalk. Landmark at Pine Court is within a 15 minutes drive of the Vista.
This is a very nice place to stay it's not perfect if course but it's a joy to be here. The only thing is that I wish there was a better dog park.