Walls are thin and it’s easy to hear neighbors and pets walking/running above. First day was disappointing and apartment was not move in ready. Windows/doors and screens are not in good condition. Heavy smells and noise outside from neighbors. Rent and fees seem overpriced for what you get.

Just spent our first night here last night so our new adventure is just beginning. Our home was clean and ready to go once we got in last night. The team has been great in helping us with our transition.

My experience here has ben awesome nice office workers . Maintenance is fast at repair. The grass stays well cut. The key gate makes me feel safe. I love it living here!

Nice place to live and I love the trees. They give the place a beautiful view. Neighbors aren’t bad I guess depending on the area you are in. Normally it is quite and peaceful.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Nice community. The appartments are old but in good shape. The people that work for the complex are nice and get the job done. It’s a very diverse community

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So far so good! I love it here. Very quiet and peaceful! Maintenance is very quick with their response. Only thing i did not know is that they do not do lockouts. :(

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love it here. Real safe and quiet. Also the gym is nice as well as the free computer access as well. I would recommend this place to anyone especially first time renters.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This is legitimately the worst place I have ever stayed. I will never renew my lease or let any of my friends stay here. Maintenance is awful! It takes days for anything to get done. We have a squirrel infestation in the walls. They’ve chewed a hole in our pantry and maintenance is no where to be found. The office did not care that I could have rodents running around my apartment all night. This place is awful! Never rent from here!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Nice warm environment, as soon as I moved in I found everything to be the way I expected it to be from the features of my apartment to the warm atmosphere

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I HAVE BEEN LIVING AT LANDMARK AT PINECOURT GOING ON THREE YEARS AND I LOVE IT! Although I think the automatic trash fee should never optional I still enjoy the quiet community

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s A Great place to live I highly recommend anyone to check it out and see for yourself if you, your family, or friends are looking for a nice comfortable place to live

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Staff always friendly and willing to make sure everything is great. I have had to have several things done in my apartment and they were handled extremely fast. Great job!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Overall this is a great place to live. The office staff are sometimes unwelcoming. Often acting as if they are too busy to answer questions. Maintenance staff are always prompt and friendly. When I see them outside they greet me and say hello to my dogs.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Very nice here. Whenever I call the front desk they are always so helpful and friendly! The apartment complex is always so spotless. They are constantly cleaning it! So no trash is scattered around the parking lot

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I've had no trouble at all so far. It's a nice quiet environment. The only minor inconvenience are the insects that come in the apartment. We've already put in a work order for pest control to come spray, but apparently there's a long list and sometimes it is hard to get on that list. Other than that we've had no trouble.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Good so far, running into a few maintenance problems hopefully they will be resolved soon. No thrill with how easy it is to hear the neighbors. But the apartment is in a great location 10 minutes from downtown and about 10 minutes to the main shopping area!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It's a very nice community. The apartment is really nice and we haven't had any problems so far. Just wish the dog park was better than what it is

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Very kind and helpful staff in leasing office! The amenities and location is great. The apartment itself is average but fits our budget. Disappointed there isn't recycling though.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here. The apartments are nice and the maintenance staff is very helpful. My only complaint is the occassional traffic jam of non guests blocking the main gate waiting for a resident to open the gate for them.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I move in within the next week, and so far the process has been short, sweet, and welcoming. Coming from previous experience i wasn't expecting the great customer service.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It's been good so far. I've been here for about a month. One of the gates was broken when I first got here but it's fixed now. The older woman in the office is a little rude, so I'm happy when I get to interact with the younger women. I still have several things in my apartment that they said they would fix when I moved in that have not been dealt with. They also said I was applying for the apartment that I toured but I got a completely different one? I don't know. But overall I am pretty satisfied with my unit and the complex overall.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love the area. A few things in my apartment needs attention but the staff has been very helpful. I am still getting settled so I have been living here for almost a month.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Maintenance is amazing! Front office is okay. Still waiting on a contractor to fix our porch & they aren’t the best at getting back to residents with questions and concerns. A couple abandoned cars are still taking up parking spots. Apartment was NOT ready for move in. Paying for both city and valet trash is over the top. Valet should be optional. Apartment setup is not good. Complex set up is awful. ( mostly dumpsters blocking stop signs and views from stop signs. Almost caused multiple accidents).

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My experience here has been nothing short of amazing. Although in the beginning it was a little overwhelming, being that this happened to be my first time renting my own apartment aside from living in an apartment with student housing. I’ve learned so many different things, as far as being on my own. Living here definitely changed my life in a positive way. I’m learning to manage & obtain my responsibilities in a much more knowledgeable manner.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I enjoy living in this community because I feel safe here. It is close to my job and all shopping needs. The staff here is very knowledgeable. I have no issues with getting repair work done. It's being addressed before I leave the office.