I have a friend that currently resides in the same community as I so I instantly fell in love with her closet space!! Everything is so nice and updated! I love how it gives a city scenery country feel to the area!!!

Overall I really enjoy the complex. Gym and laundry very convenient. Inconsistencies with the gate are annoying; at this point I'd rather it just stay open. The extra fees on top of rent that you can't opt out of feel misleading (valet trash, bug treatment, etc regardless of whether either has ever been used on your apartment). It feels more honest to include things like that in advertised rent.

I can in the office on 10/16/2019.I wanted to know how much deposited was going to be to move down stairs because I was told a few months ago that it 450 dollars to move.But I was told yesterday by Vicioria that it would cost anything.Thank God.She was so nice and very professional.She was also concern about my leg and foot in which that the issue for me wanting to move.I was also informed about some more new exciting news.So I say Victoria you are great and I am glad you are a part of Landmark team.For I say thank u.

Our resident experience so far has been outstanding. Whenever we go to sleep at night we feel so comfortable knowing that we are living in a gated community. We absolutely love the trash pickup and have never seen any other community do that before. Its a great feeling knowing that on a nice summer day that we can go down and enjoy the pool and bring food to cook on the grill. We LOVE Landmark and wouldn't choose anywhere else to call home.

Been here 5 1/2 years...i'm a lifer for a reason! Love the location! Maintenance guys are absolutely awesome as is the office staff. I honestly cant see calling anywhere else home in Columbia!

So far so good! This is my first apartment ever and i like the neighborhood. It’s so peaceful and the staff is very helpful as well! I would recommend this place to anyone who is just starting out.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I been roughly close to 6 months and I enjoy that most of my neighbors are not too loud. I do wish the foyer lights were updated, lots of old and broken outdoor lights.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I haven't no problems but a noisy neighbor. I could hear everything from downstairs. Everything else been great. The place is very maintained and clean.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love everything about my community expect when people let their dogs move their bowels without cleaning up behind them; And the grounds keeper either are to busy to get to it or they just dont notice it. However that is the only thing that we as a community can work on together

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The number one thing i like the most about my apartment community is how friendly the staff is . Me and my roommate also appreciate the amenities they have to offer .

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I like how fast maintenance gets stuff done. While the appliances are on the older side, at least maintenance can help them keep working. I do like the size of the apartments too (for the price).

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love it here. The staff is sweet. Stuff doesn’t get fixed that fast or that well. But I’m glad the gates are back working. It’s good to feel safe again.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I really love it , nice environment , quiet just like I like it, pool,gym all is nice , new to the area so it’s different, my family loves it so that’s a plus

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place just need to keep the gate closed at night.. also there should be more community events to get everyone together.. for example Sunday funday grill and show the game in the down main office and pool area!!!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to live good community quiet very laid back , have not had any issues yet, hopefully never, the pool is nice and so is the gym area

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

One big incident turned me sour. It took 5 months to stop rain water from entering through the fireplace. I reported it each time. I will not renew my lease.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s a nice place but, there’s raccoons problems and the vallet trash sucks. They don’t pick up your trash and you still have to pay them and the city for trash.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My overall experience has been good. I have not had any major problems with my apartment. When an issue has come up, it was taken care of in a timely manner. I did have a problem with a box of work shoes was expecting back in June. I had an email from the company that it was delivered but the office could not find it. I came by the office on several occasions to see if the package had arrived. The office could not find it. I had to order another pair of shoes. I did receive the second pair of shoes. in August, I received a text message that I had a package in the office. It was the first pair that I ordered that was in the office all along.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The staff is always super attentive and there when we have needed them. We really do enjoy living here and can’t really imagine living anywhere else to finish our last two years of college.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It took a about two months for my repairs to get completed after moving in. I have had maintenance trouble. The only thing that truly saves this place is the fact that I find it peaceful and my neighbors are rarely seen.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have lived at landmark the last 3 years and love it here. The office staff is always friendly and willing to help, especially Jenna and I couldn’t be happier to call a place home!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Since the gate hasn't been working most of the time lately, it would be good to be offered the opportunity to get alarm systems in the apartment homes like it was years ago.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Our experience has been pretty good so far. The only thing that has happened was the ac going out but other than that everything is fine. Looking to see what else Landmark at Pinecourt has to offer.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Our experience here has been good. Staff is friendly and personable. We love it here. A little bit pricey but overall its a Great experience.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It will almost 2 weeks since I’ve moved in and I’m really enjoying my apartment. The community is very quiet and the office staff are super friendly and sweet!