Some Small issues but cozy and comfortable. Some issues with the bathroom sink. Great view of the river and really enjoy the screened in patio.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have lived here for nearly two years and have enjoyed my experience. The maintanence crew is efficient and diligent about their work. The office staff, although high in turnover, are usually pleasant.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My rating is this because my experience wasn’t the best . Carly has been great ! She’s so kind and professional . The other office associates fail to listen and are rude and or fail to answer your issue and or concern you may have . The parking isn’t the best for your building. However the apartment itself is great

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This is my first apartment. Landmark at Pine Court is great. The facility is clean and always feels safe. Carly in the office is great! They're all so attentive and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Nice and clean community, the staff are very friendly, professional and polite. Best place I ever lived here in Columbia. This is a gated community and I like the fact that the gates always work and when it brakes they immediately fix it👍🏾

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I moved in six months ago and so far it’s been nice living here. I’ve had problems with my HVAC a couple times more than I wish. The bathroom above me flooded and made my bathroom ceiling leak. The gate only started working a month or two ago, but other than that it’s been nice living here.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s been ok living here . A few bumps but it is expected. Enjoyed the fitness center and pool. The location of my apartment was peaceful. Thanks for a good 13 months

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Everyone that works here is very helpful. I really enjoy the events that take place every month or so. Its a great way to get the chance to meet other people who live in the apartment complex.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So far I have no resident complaints. My neighbors around me are quiet and when I need maintenance they are quick to respond. So far so good!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The staff is very nice and friendly. Apartments are one of the best in the area. there are some unnecessary monthly fees and the short lease options are not great. Overall its quiet and i would recommend.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I chose this apartment due to the friendliness of its staff when I toured, the proximity to my job and the price. I have been very satisfied in my stay which is why I have renewed my lease and came back to this complex after graduating from college.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I honestly love the layout of the complex and i love my apartment. However I do not like that maintence can walk in my apartment at anytime.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Overall, the community and apartments is pretty decent. The staff is very helpful and nice at all times. Maintenance depends on how busy they are. The area is super close to downtown so it’s a easy drive with minimal traffic. The other tenants are quiet and friendly as well.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark at Pinecourt is a great place to live.I know management cares about me because they listen and understand when there is a problem.Also the maintenance team is great.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love it here I just renew my lease quiet no problems at all beside the gate situation other than that I love it here. I would recommend...

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My apartment complex has an awesome staff. The living complex is very clean and the environment is safe. The facilities are up to date and always willing to help.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My experience at Landmark at Pine Court has been good so far. The front office staff is nice and helpful. My work orders are handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Best community ever. The staff is very understanding. The apartments are very clean and maintainence is right at your finger tips. The property is very clean as well.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love it out here for the most part and I plan on renewing in a couple days! I had fun at the pool summer 2018. My neighbors are great, although not all of them speak.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love living here. I feel safe. The area is beautiful. Maintenance always works as fast as possible. The office staff is friendly and professional.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I really love it here!! It’s quiet and there’s so much offered to the residents!! I would recommend anyone to move out here!! I also love the people in the office there very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark is a great community to live in. The community is very quiet and reserve. The staff is very helpful and pleasant to work with. This is a great area in a wonderful location near shopping locations and great downtown restaurants.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This apartment suits our needs. It’s in a great location to get downtown for work and classes with a stress free commute, but it’s also nicely located near both I-20 and I-26 to allow you to get where you need to go. It’s also nice being so close to the river and riverwalk; I love not having to drive to the riverwalk to then go for a run. The apartment layouts suit our needs well, I just wish they were updated a bit, I’m not a fan of the popcorn paint on the walls or ceilings. Management just replaced the gym equipment and that was much needed!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This is a nice place with good neighbors. The screened in patios are a really nice touch. Some of the appliances are pretty outdated, especially the oven. Living near the river there are a lot of bugs and spiders living right outside our apt.

Friendly and helpful staff when moving into complex; peaceful community with close access to gas station supermarkets and main highways in all directions.