Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes
4 stars412 Reviews

The experience was ok at first but then I began not to like it here. Overall the office people are nice. It's just a lot of things they do here that I don't agree with.
I love staying here. It's peaceful and quiet. They care about the tenants and their staff. It feel like home living here. To be an apartment complex it's the best apartments I ever stayed in
i use to love it here when i first moved in but now i don't feel safe the back gate not working so anybody can come in the apartments. starting to get bug here now and i never had them before because i keep my apartment clean.
The community is quiet and well maintained. The residents are friendly as well. Overall, I am having a very positive experience living here.
Great location near downtown, the zoo, and grocery store, fair price, nice staff. The fitness center is pretty good and the pool is awesome in the summer.
Great experience living here. Love Love Love it! Would recommend any one to stay here. Very pet friendly and people friendly as well. Love the assistance from the office staff!
It is a nice complex, I like the actual unit itself however I would like if both gates closed every night instead of just the main front gate because a lot of people who do not live here get in easily
This is a very nice place to live. There are a large variety of apartment styles. We have a nice leasing building. And the neighbors are quite and friendly. I just wish the dog park was larger and in the space next to the pool, that we had free weights and a bench in the gym, And the they took care of things to make the complex look better like clean/ fix lights signs and bag stations.
I actually enjoy living here. It’s peaceful and I feel safe. I don’t have to worry about anything or anyone. Parking is good and I don’t have to park down the street to get to my apartment.
It’s been a great experience the representative that helped me has been prompt if I had any issues at the apartment it’s been next day service