Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I just moved in, but everything seems nice so far. The staff has been very helpful and polite. The few residents I’ve encountered have been nice as well.
Landmark is a beautiful tranquil place to reside. A nice diverse group of working people live there. It is safe and most of the time it is quiet.
I’ve only been here for a day but so far so good.. move in was a easy process and everything was just now I imagined it to be. Everything was clean as well.
Not a good experience. Maintenance always says they will come back and fix something and then they never do. We’ve had holes in our wall (that maintenance put there to get to a leak) for months now. They said they would fix, but have not.
I’ve been a resident for a year at landmark at pine court and it has been nothing but great. Any issues that I communicate to staff is fixed right away and they are always so nice and accommodating.
A very beautiful complex for a very reasonable price, sometimes a little noisy outside In the mornings, however otherwise it's a great place to live.
Outside gets pretty noisy in the morning, but the people seem nice and welcoming. I’ve enjoyed my experience so far! I like the layout of the complex, and the pool is beautiful!
Great area of Columbia. Love the fact that it is close to downtown and major interstate. Very quiet community. Really love the fact that it is gated.
This property is awful. Theres a bug problem, mold all over the place, and there was a 3 foot snake outside my door at the top of the building. We cannot wait to move
So far things are good. The only thing I don't like is how they didn't tell us a lot of things up front...like where the extra charges come in.