Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Pretty terrible would never go back. Unless you want to be flooded multiple times, never have your maintenance requests looked and get locked out of the complex because the gate is broken, you have nothing to gain here.
I am only rating my experience as a half star because of when i moved in. The worst experience of my life. Thank god new employees were hired because at least karen has a great attitude and knows her job.
If you like living next to people who play loud music all night then this is the place for you. No restful peaceful sleep here. The location is great and the gate is always broken.
This place is not great. Maintenance was supposed to come fix holes in our walls they created from when a pipe burst and they haven’t. We have a squirrel issue. We pay for a garbage pick up service that doesn’t even come to our apartment. Awful.
This is legitimately the worst place I have ever stayed. I will never renew my lease or let any of my friends stay here. Maintenance is awful! It takes days for anything to get done. We have a squirrel infestation in the walls. They’ve chewed a hole in our pantry and maintenance is no where to be found. The office did not care that I could have rodents running around my apartment all night. This place is awful! Never rent from here!
I do not recommend. Property is decent but not worth the amount monthly. Maintenance will not answer requests or will answer but will not fix the problem. Gate never works. Many other unlisted issues.
Walls are thin and it’s easy to hear neighbors and pets walking/running above. First day was disappointing and apartment was not move in ready. Windows/doors and screens are not in good condition. Heavy smells and noise outside from neighbors. Rent and fees seem overpriced for what you get.
1 star
Told there were 2 steps Got here it was 5. wheel chair bound. Door to bathroom 22 inches to small. Everything was off truck had no choice but to stay
Alex and Karen are great! Teresa is super rude and i’ve had way too many issues to renew my lease here. I wish the experience hadn’t gone the way that it has been but it is what it is.
Karen has been very nice , but unfortunately things did not go as planned. I have paid in FULL all my dues and pro-rated rent as of February the 11th. but after doing a check list of apartment this particular apartment turned out to be a total mess. most of the doors would not close , frame broke to one door , outside patios nasty ,the patio doors you can hardly open there out of adjustment like all other doors !Also the screen has holes in bottom screen on patio..the dish washer still had a fork in it, the garbage disposal actually has a lot of nasty stuff just laying inside of it!! inside needs to be cleaned a whole lot better.. dust covered a/c vent and bathroom vents covered in dust. mirrors smeared in bathrooms, not sure who does the cleaning before some one moves in but they need someone who really knows how to clean . I can not live in dust and filth like this!! needless to say I have paid but cant move in because its so nasty. I think my rent I paid on the 11th should not start and be re prorated to actually the day I can move in when all problems are fixed! which looks like another week after I already paid in full on the 11th. I under stand the buildings have age on them ! but this is beyond having anything to do with age of building !! this is not what i was showed that made me want to be a resident!! Again Karen /Teresa the manager have been nice ... but very disappointed in what they tried to put me in . knowing I have slight breathing problems already.. And they need to RE-DO MY PRO-RATED RENT TILL ALL IS CLEANED AND FIXED..A Credit can be applied towards next month rent,, I also road in yesterday THE 12th, and even though MS> TERESA said they where working on it Now , actually not a thing had been done