Some Small issues but cozy and comfortable. Some issues with the bathroom sink. Great view of the river and really enjoy the screened in patio.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s been ok living here . A few bumps but it is expected. Enjoyed the fitness center and pool. The location of my apartment was peaceful. Thanks for a good 13 months

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This apartment suits our needs. It’s in a great location to get downtown for work and classes with a stress free commute, but it’s also nicely located near both I-20 and I-26 to allow you to get where you need to go. It’s also nice being so close to the river and riverwalk; I love not having to drive to the riverwalk to then go for a run. The apartment layouts suit our needs well, I just wish they were updated a bit, I’m not a fan of the popcorn paint on the walls or ceilings. Management just replaced the gym equipment and that was much needed!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s been okay, we’ve had a lot of trouble with our AC unit going out. To be charged over $1,000 in rent you would think we would have a unit that works. The pool seems to always be dirty this summer when my daughter and I wanted to swim. There is no tennis court.... this place seems to be over priced. The carpeting in these apartments is trash. It feels like walking on card board smh. OVER PRICED.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So far my experience at Landmark at Pine Court has been okay. Just don’t like the valet trash service as I feel it is a waste of money. Also wish the tennis court was fixed

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This place it really nice the people are great and the way the handle things are great. All the people that work here are so nice, sweet and very helpful.

We've enjoyed living here so far. With the exception of the occasional maintenance delay, our apartment has served us well. This place is located conveniently to downtown. I would hesitate to call this place "luxury" but it's a great, middle of the ground place that doesn't cost too much to keep you near all the things you need to be near to.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My rating is this because my experience wasn’t the best . Carly has been great ! She’s so kind and professional . The other office associates fail to listen and are rude and or fail to answer your issue and or concern you may have . The parking isn’t the best for your building. However the apartment itself is great

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Few things need to be changed to make it even better including phone courtesy, maintenance and gates being closed/open at random times

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

We love our apartment, but the office and maintenance are not the most organized. We have submitted work orders that were never followed up on and have had communication issues from the front office. The largest concern I have is the front gate—the main reason I chose to live here was for the security that a gated community offers. However, the front usually gates stay open throughout the day/night. I’m not sure if it’s broken, but that was a big selling point that becomes alarming and potentially dangerous when not being used as intended.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Like living here...lived here for awhile...staff and maintenance are friendly and helpful. They have the residents’ best interest in mind...great place

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

There could be more emphasis on cleanliness especially in the staircases. A lot of folks just leave their garbage out over the weekend and this often causes unpleasant smells and also attracts critters and flies. Also the permanent diesel engine which is set up to drain the water below is fowling up the air when the wind blows in certain directions, causing diesel fumes to pollute balcony and enter in open windows.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I moved in six months ago and so far it’s been nice living here. I’ve had problems with my HVAC a couple times more than I wish. The bathroom above me flooded and made my bathroom ceiling leak. The gate only started working a month or two ago, but other than that it’s been nice living here.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Overall the apartment complex is a 3.5 star experience, Pros; pleasant staff, very quiet for the most part, enjoying our apartment,... Cons; maintenance needs improvement and better quality. Also, another down fall is the $35 vallet trash that never comes, the vallet trash needs be an option cost not a demand. The direct location isn’t the best for a family but very convenient commute to downtown, and surrounding cities that are better quality of living.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Quiet environment and good staffs. They sometimes organize fun events for residents and provide music, food etc. At the apartment, I like they have bigger spaces for a walk-in closet, the kitchen.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Friendly and helpful staff when moving into complex; peaceful community with close access to gas station supermarkets and main highways in all directions.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Resident 7 months. Nothing too spectacular. The rent is okay for a 1 bed/bath. Staff is awesome. Don’t care for madatory valet trash. Close gate after hours.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I honestly love the layout of the complex and i love my apartment. However I do not like that maintence can walk in my apartment at anytime.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I like it for the most part. Its usually pretty quiet. The staff is helpful especially Jenna. The outdoor lights at my complex are broken though.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Over the years of living here at Landmark at Pine Court I can definitely say that a lot has improved. There are more community events, the gym equipment has been updated and the office staff treats you like family. The location is amazing and I know my neighbors on a first name basis. Landmark at Pine Court has been an overall positive experience for my family and I.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This is a nice place with good neighbors. The screened in patios are a really nice touch. Some of the appliances are pretty outdated, especially the oven. Living near the river there are a lot of bugs and spiders living right outside our apt.

My experience at Landmark at Pine Court has been good so far. The front office staff is nice and helpful. My work orders are handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Been here for almost a year. To me it’s decent, just the spiders get me lol. Quick to come fix a problem, if they can’t get to it that day, for sure first thing the next morning it’s done.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I am happy I found Landmark at Pine Court, It is perfect for all the things I needed and wanted. It is close to work and great for access to the interstates and traveling around town.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

In love with the apartment but not a big fan of the rusted refrigerator. But i did just move in so far it has been a good experience and i look forward to the next year i spend here