Lived here 15 or more years, many owners. Many managers & staff personnel. All have been Great. Current Staff is Excellent! Just wish all apartments (instead of some) had wood style flooring rather than carpet.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Pretty good so far, maintenance has been very punctual everyone seems very friendly and safe. Would like a better trash system if I could change anything.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Very good experience living here. One of the best apartments I've ever lived in, and I've lived in manyy! Office staff is always nice and helpful, grounds are well kept and valet trash is a nice service.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

moved here in Mid august ther was a delay on move in date do to Apt i would be renting needed to be renovated. delay lasted like 3 days but they thru in many free uprades such as wood floor and new Fixtures/

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Great apartments! No issues in the 6 months I’ve been here. Looking forward to renew in future. I like the dog park and fitness center the most

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

No complaints whatsoever, really enjoy living here. Everyone from the office to maintenance is helpful and just generally great to be around. Happy resident for sure.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I've had a really good experience living here so far. The highlight has been Jacinda at the front office, as she has been super helpful from the time of applying to now whenever I have questions. I've just had a small problem with the valet trash, but I'm hoping that as I live here longer I'll get the hang of it.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Staff makes you feel so at home. Very quiet part of town. I’ve had no issues with anyone from the staff or any other residents around me. Everyone is very inviting and friendly

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

The neighborhood is very nice and quiet. The office and maintenance staff are incredibly helpful. I enjoy having plenty of parking and the small gym on-site!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Very quiet & pet friendly. Easy access to The shops at South Park Meadows where you’ll find all the top name stores like Walmart, Target, JC Penny & restaurants as well as the movie theater. Or head west on Slaughter ln for easy access to Mopac for a quick, traffic free trip to Barton Creek Mall.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

We love the Prescott woods community! We just entered our 3rd year here. Love our neighbors, community, and office staff! The best! Prescott woods is a gem of south Austin.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

So far so good! Everyone is helpful and nice! Very quiet complex too! I have been here for almost 3 months and have enjoyed it. The location is great too!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Its been great! Maintenance is quick, grounds are kept clean and the staff is friendly. Been here for 3 years now and its been difficult to leave south austin because of this place :) if you're thinking of moving here, you are headed in the right direction.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

So far my experiences have been good with staff here. They have been good and understanding in my situation and helped me and my family out.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Happy and quite. Office knows me and always welcomes me when I go in. Conveniently located to all places I like to visit. Community is clean and pleasant.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Convenient to shopping ,grocery stores and major roads easy to get where you want to go. Quiet community living. Good neighbors! They to repairs in a timely manner

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Love living here, but don’t like the fact that I have to pay for valet trash that I rarely use. It’s a friendly community, staff is always friendly.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

The entire office and maintenance associates are great! Able to help me anytime I need anything. My maintenance request fulfilled quickly and they're all very friendly with my doggie too

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here overall. There is some late-night noise sometimes, but it's not disturbing. I really like the neighborhood and location.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 4 years. All in all good. But I hate the fact that residents don't have the choice to deny valet trash. That is an extra 25 dollars a month that I could use for other expenses. So adding that to the water bill I pay most times 70 plus a month. Along with all the other charges. Plus I live on the west side of building 17. The sun is relentless at sundown. And the wind in winter. also raises my electric bill.And at patio inspections I was not Evan allowed to have a hummingbird feeder. I had one the year before no prob. And the hummers were coming. I enjoyed it so much and you took it away. Or it would cost me 50 dollars fine. So you asked there you got it.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Love the apartment, consistently available parking, and great kitchen utilities. Ideal living for those working while attending school at the same time!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Parking not that bad but the neighbors are loud and I don't think the apartment owners take that seriously and when you complain nothing really happens to change anything

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I had a friend that lived in these apartments and in my opinion they are very cozy and clean apartment units. I am excited to be getting my own unit in January. Keep you posted.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I love living here at Landmark at Prescott Woods! It is my home away from home and I am so glad that I feel comfortable here as a new resident of Austin. Maintenance is always fast and the office staff is friendly and very helpful!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

The staff has helped ease my burden of moving from Baton Rouge to Austin tremendously. I am so thankful for all they have helped me with and the timely responses. I look forward to living here!