Staff is very nice and helpful. The beautiful old trees make it nice to walk my dogs around the complex. All residents I've met so far have been friendly.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Landmark at Prescott has been super rad! Management is nice and maintenance is fast and friendly. Great community and the pool is awesome!!!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I love being here! It takes a while to get to talk to areal personal in the office! The maintenance guys are wonderful! So polite and professional!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I love living at Landmark at Prescott Woods! Daniel and Joe in the office are awesome, very friendly and professional, and always open to communication. My maintenance requests are always taken care of promptly, and overall it's an amazing place to live!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

The experience here thus far has been more enjoyable than any other apartment complex that I have ever stayed in. The staff is nice, my neighbors are sweet, and the grounds are beautiful. I love it here!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I like it here everything cool all of the people are nice it can get to any highway fast because the the location we have a lot of areas we could get food from so yeah it's cool

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

It’s been great so far. It’s not too loud and people are really nice. I like that the complex does events for the residents. The apartments are really nice

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

It went well. The move in went very smoothly, the apartment looked great when I walked in. The staff was very helpful especially Daniele. I will definitely recommend this complex.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

So far pretty cool chill place to live never have any trouble and it's always people out walking and talking or playing with kids and dogs..

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Love the community Nd location. Neighbors welcomed me when I moved in. Have family Nd friends living around here so it’s much closer. Love that it’s calmed

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I have been here a little over 6 months and I really like it. Everyone in the office is always nice and maintenance is really fast. I appreciate that when/if I have a problem, it is quickly taken care of. I feel safe and at home here and I am really glad about that!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Very quiet and peaceful community, office staff is very helpful, and nice. The complex has a nice pool and BBQ pits, and plenty of nearby restaurants and shopping

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Maintenance is super nice and quick to handle issues, but sometimes issues get marked as handled before they actually are and I have to poke at them again to make sure they actually take care of things. Also the apartment wasn't quite 'move in ready' when we first moved in, but we were called and asked if we could move in a day later then previously scheduled (we couldn't) so that may have had something to do with it.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

It has been a nice experience so far. maintenance is fast and the neighborhood is quiet. I like that it’s close to my job and nearby a few really nice parks.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I really love the location very close to my work. The complex is probably older than me but I like how they keep on fixing things as long as you put in work orders and the pool is quite nice for what it is. It would be nice if there was like a hot tub there. The gym is sufficient. My last apartment complex had monthly events I'm not sure if they were every couple of weeks or so I don't really remember but it was interesting and brought people together. I think one of the residents who was responsible for the events. They mainly did like a weekend light brunch gathering kind of thing. They also did like a taco truck one time. And they also did stuff dog related which I didn't care for. I remember the last Christmas I was there they had an event where you could take gifts to get gift wraped for you that was neat. One of the issues of my old complex was it was still under construction seemed like they were constantly building or fixing something. The front office staff here is nice. I kind of wish the packages will get delivered to my door instead of the front office though. My neighbors have never given me any trouble in fact I don't even know who they are they've never bothered to say hello. Overall I love Austin what it is.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I have been disappointed with the mail service lately. I had three packages all delivered together, with the tracking number times, dates, and drop off locations all matching. I went to pick them up, and was only given one of them. called back when i got back to my apartment to double check the tracking status of the other two, and someone at the front said a second one was there and she didnt see it the first time. So i walked back to get the second, and told them there should be another. Said she didn’t see any back there. Even though it was delivered the same TIME and DAY the other two were. called a couple days later just in case it someone found it, and the guy said “there’s nothing i can do”, and to call the post office since “it happens all the time”. Super disappointing, as the post office said they were all delivered together at the main office and the responsibility is passed to the office staff at that point. Thought i was playing it safe having it delivered to the office instead of my apartment door, but apparently not.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

It's been a great first 3 months here! Faculty is always kind and friendly :) and are excited to go to the pool party on Saturday. Its great that you get involved and host events!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I've been living here a couple years and it has been enjoyable. The location and affordability is A+. The staff are helpful. The gym has been kept clean and has sanitizing products! The new app is super cool and I look forward to connecting with my neighbors.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Great apartments! Very clean and quiet. I’ve never had an issue with anything at all. I’m really enjoying my time here. I look forward to staying here in the long run

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Apartment is in a great location and easy to get to. This place has everything you need from a decent pool to a laundry facility. Maintenance has always been very responsive.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here at Landmark at Prescott Woods. The staff are very helpful and understanding. The grounds is also we kept and has a pool with a waterfall.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I have only lived here for about a month, but I am extremely happy with management and my apartment. I look forward to being a resident here for a long long time! :)

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

So nice and quiet plac ed to live Very friendly neighborhood Great location close to my work. Very friendly management. But it needs improvement on where to drain the a/c out because it leaks out in tub.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Overall this is safe community. The maintenance staff responds in a reasonable time frame. I think charging to have someone pick up my trash and drive it to the dumpster is excessive. I can see the dumpster from my window.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Patio rules are a little excessive but otherwise everything is great and we intend to renew our lease within the next couple months! Thanks!