Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Been here almost 2 years. The staff are helpful and nice. It is an older community but they take care of it. The gym could be a little better. But the neighborhood it’s in is nice and you can walk it pretty easy.
I'm still liking it. It's quiet and that's what I like. I also like that capital metro added a bus route that goes down slaughter. That went into effect a while ago. But it's still awesome. I'm glad i still live here.
So far so good! Been here for 2 years and 1/2 and not bad. Love the neighborhood over here as well. It has two parks and tracks around the apartment to walk to.
Community is great to live in, it is close to shopping, restaurants, parks, my job. It’s a clean community, not much crime, quiet community.
It's a good place to live. Quiet neighborhood and timely updates, especially during COVID-19. I have lived here for two years and will re-sign my lease when the time comes.
We are very thankful to be here! Love the location and feel very safe. Noise is never an issue and everyone we have come into contact with has been kind.
All the office associates, management team and maintenance associates are awesome! No matter what is needed they are always quick and happy to help!
Quiet and peaceful. Helpful staff. Prompt maintenance. Great location. Quite neighbors. Plenary of parking. I really enjoy living here. I have for over five years.
Landmark at Prescott Woods is doing it's best under the circumstances. This virus caught everyone off guard and ill prepared. More time is needed to come up with a plan. Landmark is working on solutions and options .
Having lived here for almost 1 year we have no complaints in regards to our apartment community. It is quiet and everyone stays to themselves, never have to worry about loud music or noises from others. If there is a maintenance issue they are real quick to fix whatever needs fixing. The office personnel are all very professional and kind, they are always a great help!