The entire office and maintenance associates are great! Able to help me anytime I need anything. My maintenance request fulfilled quickly and they're all very friendly with my doggie too

I enjoy living here overall. There is some late-night noise sometimes, but it's not disturbing. I really like the neighborhood and location.

I have lived here for 4 years. All in all good. But I hate the fact that residents don't have the choice to deny valet trash. That is an extra 25 dollars a month that I could use for other expenses. So adding that to the water bill I pay most times 70 plus a month. Along with all the other charges. Plus I live on the west side of building 17. The sun is relentless at sundown. And the wind in winter. also raises my electric bill.And at patio inspections I was not Evan allowed to have a hummingbird feeder. I had one the year before no prob. And the hummers were coming. I enjoyed it so much and you took it away. Or it would cost me 50 dollars fine. So you asked there you got it.

Love the apartment, consistently available parking, and great kitchen utilities. Ideal living for those working while attending school at the same time!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Parking not that bad but the neighbors are loud and I don't think the apartment owners take that seriously and when you complain nothing really happens to change anything

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I had a friend that lived in these apartments and in my opinion they are very cozy and clean apartment units. I am excited to be getting my own unit in January. Keep you posted.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I love living here at Landmark at Prescott Woods! It is my home away from home and I am so glad that I feel comfortable here as a new resident of Austin. Maintenance is always fast and the office staff is friendly and very helpful!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

The staff has helped ease my burden of moving from Baton Rouge to Austin tremendously. I am so thankful for all they have helped me with and the timely responses. I look forward to living here!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Still great! Awesome office staff and maintenance team. Speaking of the maintenance team they are very quick to response and very helpful. 👍

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Very helpful and nice. Gave all I formation I needed. Never was nervous they made me feel right at home. Gave me all my options and were honest

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

This is a quiet, peaceful community. It has a great atmosphere and it is in a great location! The staff is very friendly and always on top of things!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Very pleasant experience. Danielle was very helpful in each step of the process!! The entire staff was very helpful and understanding. Recommend Landmark at Prescott Woods.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

The front office staff is amazing - from the initial leasing and day to day living. Landmark at Prescott Woods is a great value for what you get!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Buildings are older but the community is quiet and grounds are kept nice. So far maintenance calls have been handled promptly. I especially like all the updates and heads up information from staff with changes or alerts. Staff is friendly and helpful. Everyone in the office has had to assist me at one point or another because I have questions .

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Living here makes feeling safe and comfortable a breeze. The location is close to downtown Austin, not neighboring any areas that are known to be too shady. At night it is quiet, and in the day it is beautiful. The staff here are so patient and quick to respond. I've never had any hassle with maintenance or neighbors, and if anything Prescott Woods is willing to bend over backwards to make sure living here is as bliss as it is affordable.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I love living here because it’s a great location. Its safe, the office staff is wonderful, and it has a cozy feel to it. My kids and I can walk to a great school and overall it’s a great place to live.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

It’s been great here! I wish our upstairs neighbors were a bit more courteous to us but besides that it’s good. The staff is always welcoming

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Love living here. Management is super nice and accommodating and it’s a great neighborhood. Neighbors are friendly and respectful. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Good place to live! Excellent location, close to plenty of shopping, and dining. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Nice pool area and hot tub!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

It's cool parking sucks but over all it's cool weight room nice the pool a little too small but perks are food is stores are everywhere in this area

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I have lived here for six years and I know when my time is up here. It will be truly missed. Apart from the fast and friendly staff, I love how they have made this a loving and interacting community. Both my kids have had great summer swims and I have grilled some good BBQ on there nice pool side gas pits. I think anyone would lovee to call this home ❤

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Staff is always helpful and understanding. They are always taking care of maintenance on a timely manner. Love the location of the apartment community.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Upon moving in, my payment was taken 3 times and I tried over and over to get the apartment to write a specific letter that I could give to my bank to get funds back and my fees, but I never got what I needed/requested. The 'extra' funds were left in my rent account to pay the following months but I needed it badly for the remainder of my moving costs. This was very upsetting. I've had mostly a good experience here minus a few things. I think its kinda wrong to charge for valet trash when they didnt even take it 75% of the time and we had to do it ourselves anyway. (yes, it was out at the appropriate time) :/

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Nice area with everything close by. The area is quiet even though my upstairs neighbors are not. Dog friendly but owners need to pick up after their dogs.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I’ve had more issues with receiving mail! i’ve been very pleased with the speed of maintenance requests & completion. The staff are all pleasant and accommodating as well.