Really appreciate the relaxed environment. Love feeling like I have my own space. The buildings and parking lots do need updates but y’all are working on it already. :)

I really really really enjoy living here. y’all are super quick with maintenance issues, and i love that they leave a note saying when they were there and the outcome of whatever problem there was. I also love that y’all are keeping the outside of the apartments looking decent... they recently just filled in potholes around the parking area and re-painted the parking lines. those are little things but they are a really nice touch

This is a review. In this review there shall be a review. What will review will be a topic. A topic which we will discuss. We will discuss this here now.

Staff is super friendly and helpful, maintenance is fast, I haven’t had any issues so far! The location is convenient for me to get to work and the complex is quiet and tucked away.

Overall, a great complex! The pool/gym has been closed for a good bit of my first year here, but I plan on renewing my lease and look forward to enjoying them.

I'm very glad to be a part of this community! I just moved in a few weeks ago and the residents and office have been so nice and helpful! Landmark Apartments are the bomb!!

Stephanie has been so helpful during our whole move. I appreciate her patience and kindness! Thank you so much :D can't wait to start our new life there!

I’ve been living here for 1 month and so far I love it. There’s always parking close to my building, valet trash is great, I haven’t any problems.

I love my new one bedroom. It’s perfect for me and my chihuahua. After living with a roommate for the past year and half, it’s nice to have your own space again. It’s a beautiful quiet neighborhood with access to a freeway to get you places faster.

It’s been great so far . Everyone was super helpful with the application process and getting me into the apartment quickly. The staff worked diligently getting my application processed and stayed on top of any additional issues that arise so that I could be in in a timely manner

Love living here. Like the new appliances! They respond to repairs issues fast. It is a quiet neighborhood also. I would renew my lease if I wasn’t leaving Austin

I have been here for three months now and I am really enjoying it. The staff is friendly and maintenance comes really fast without a problem. I love the fact that I feel safe here and that these apartments are so affordable.

This is a very low key community with next to no disturbances! When it's pool season, I find it easy to meet people and have a good time. The office staff and maintenance crew is always friendly and takes care of any issues in a timely manner!

The community is great. Great location as well. The people that work there are all great. The pool is being remodeled and I can’t wait. Very fast at responding

We just renewed our lease as the community here has been so great. Yes, the apartments are older but I love all my neighbors too much to leave.

I love that this community is so close to everything. Everyone always talks about how bad traffic is but EVERYTHING is literally within 7 minutes from here! Movies, shopping, schools, we never have to see the highway or get stuck in any traffic.

The community has been a great experience so far. The rates are reasonable and the apartments are in good shape. This is a great area if you need something simple in southwest Austin.

Friendly staff, great neighbors. Property remains pretty clean and well kept. Parking becomes an issue if you get home after about 6 pm. Great place for the price!

Dan & Joe are the best! They are always very sweet and helpful. They are always super nice and is always quick to answer any question i may have. Great customer service!

I've been living here for two years and the staff here is great. Dan is awesome and does a great job communicating with residents and encourages participation in community events. They always give me dogs treats!

Very happy here at Landmark at Prescott Woods. They were very quick to reply to the minor things I asked to be fixed and get them repaired.

The Management team has improved its involvement and caring for its residents over the year I've lived here. They have become more aware of issues such as pot holes or the need for visitor parking, additional ground improvements, and resident safety. While you get what you pay for, overall this place I've loved to call home.

The staff strives and achieves good customer service. The maintenance staff is courteous and responds in a timely manner to maintenance request.

This community is very nice quiet community great staff and awesome neighbors if there is an opening for anyone please take the opportunity to take a look very affordable and comfortable stay

Living here has been great! Privacy is nice and the rates are very competitive. Would strongly consider staying here for years to come. Would recommend!