Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

It’s pretty good! I do really like the neighborhood that we are in close to everything. My little area where I am at is pretty quiet and with good neighbors
Great to live and it is pretty quiet. It’s my second year here and I’m happy with the apartments and the office staff! So please check out Landmark Prescott woods apartments!
Nice and quiet community with an excellent location. I love the view from my balcony after a long day of work. Neighbors seem friendly and approachable.
Landmark at Prescott woods is my best complex so far. Affordable price, amazing helpful staff, and a great community. I would recommend this community for anyone.
I've had nothing but pleasant living since moving in. The complex may be small, but the community is great. I never feel unsafe or unwelcome.
Very quiet, nice, efficient community. Never see anyone around, never any problems, staff is very helpful and quick to fix any issues. Happy to be here
I've had awesome experiences with the staff and maintenance- they are the absolute best! I just wish our property could be updated to reflect other communities around us- like getting a bigger/better dog park or updating amenities. Our apartments are a bit dated and could use a refresher, even if that just meant long time residents getting newer/better appliances or carpet upgrades :)
Office staff and maintenance personnel are always friendly and helpful. I wish the lease renewal was closer to the end of the contract date and given more time to make a decision.
1 star
I would continue to live here if they don’t raise my rent when the present lease runs out. I feel threatened by the management and quite frankly why does the lease need to be raised anyhow. I am on a fixed income SS only.
The staff was amazing! Everyone was very helpful though out the process and very attentive! The apartment complex is quiet and very clean! It’s perfection location for the city life outside the city