Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

The office staff is amazing! They are super diligent on customer service. This is by far the best apartment complex I have lived in. They beautify the complex so there is no trash and clutter. They are timely on getting back to me and with maintenance calls. I appreciate them!
Best place to live in South Austin! Great staff and ready to help you have a great experience! Loved here a long time and happy to be here!!
If something breaks, they take care of it right away. The grounds are kept neat and tidy. The office staff is friendly. Glad I came here. Shopping centers are nearby.
I love this apartment more and more! I haven’t had any maintenance issues fortunately, and I only had one complaint that the office handled swiftly and appropriately! I started renting in May of 2020 and I love my neighbours and I love my apartment.
During these times of the Covid-19, the staff has met all state and local guidelines to keep residents and staff safe and healthy. They should be commended for this.
Amazing team of associates in the leasing office and maintence team! Everyone is so helpful. It is always a quick and easy visit for anything I ever need.
I have had good experiences here so far. The staff have helped me via emails and are very responsive and help. I do love the area and the fact that there is two nice parks right by us.
Fair rent, great amenities nice and safe area to live in the apartments are very homey and the leasing office is easy to work with and are happy to help you
I enjoy it over here. It’s very quiet on my side of the complex, and all my neighbors are very friendly! I definitely intend on renewing my lease when the time comes
The staff is awesome! Always looking for ways to help during these hard times. I appreciate all the information they give out and timely responses to any concerns we may have.