Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Clean pool .. Great Redman tonight best management especially director manger Mr. Jo is the best person very friendly .. I have living in this apartments since 2014 till now .i love it
The only problem I had with my move-in experience was that they could have sprayed for bugs better before I moved in. Everything else was done smoothly & quickly.
So far it’s been really good. Very quiet, everyone stays to themselves, we always have parking never driving around searching and just been a good experience.
Nice clean apartments. Grounds well tended. Repairs done ASAP. Staff is friendly and attentive to residents needs. Mailboxes in walking distance from apartments.
I could not ask for a better place to call home. I have been here for a little over a year now and have no complaints whatsoever. Everyone who works in the office to maintenance are extremely helpful and get back to you asap. I just renewed my lease and plan to again next year. :)
I've been living here for a little over a year, it's been pretty peaceful so far, no problems with neighbors, mild noise, if anything. So far it's nice
I lived here two years. I so far love it. I also love the staff. I have had a wonderful experience living here. Any problem I ran into the staff solved it quickly and with a pleasant attitude.
I will say when I first moved my experience was ok. But I have been here now for a couple years (on year 3 now) It has been a much better experience. The main problem before was lack of communication and slow maintenance. That have greatly improved. The communication is much better and also the maintenance has been much better and faster. If three is something that could be improved upon is the app. It is a bit confusing especially when it comes to the balance in my account. But I did not include that in my star rating.
Great place.Quiet. Good neighborhood. Maintenance very prompt and courteous.Office staff always friendly. Evan when I am not. Landscaping sometimes takes a little too long unfortunately my day off is landscape day.
When I need repairs or have questions you are very prompt to take care of me. The grounds are beautiful, very well taken care of. Very pleased.