Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Apartment is close to walking trail at the park down the street. It is a very quiet neighborhood. It is close to H-E-B and Randells which are both about a mile down the street.
Love living in this very pet friendly complex! All the staff is amazing and always super nice. The maintenance team is great too always completing request fast!
Just resigned my lease. :) Going on three years here now, no complaints! I recommend these apartments to everyone I know, and to anyone reading this review.
So far my experiences have been positive. The front office staff have been quite prompt. Love the valet trash service offered daily on the week days. Residents are friendly.
Whatever yes no maybe dang Damm yes no maybe 1 2 3 cool bad good ugly easy fake nah yeah we we're him her them this get got money money up down but but
Okay experience! Definitely were some issues with doors being broken, cabinet drawers in the kitchen being broken, as for the toilet seat, and for the sink itself being cracked. Some issues were fixed by the apartment complex but didn’t hold up. Guess it’s just because we got a unit that wasn’t renovated yet as our first until was when we leased a one bedroom. Also the floors being uneven the stove legit is not even what so ever higher in the front and lower in the back due to the leveling. (guess to be expected because the apartment complex was build yearrrrss ago) Wasn’t as great as our first apartment at this complex but was not all to bad! We had great memories here. We got what we paid for!
Decent place to live. Quiet complex, nice neighbors, close to alot of places. but management sucks. Had a lot of issues with water flooding unit.
It’s an ok place. Quiet complex, good area, a lot of places close by but management sucks. And a lot of problems with water flooding into unit.
I really love living in this area its close to what keep Austin Weird. This complex has your basic needs a pool, gym, dog park and playground park within walking distance. Staff are very respectful and responsive of any matter that may arise. Going on my 4 year calling Landmark my home.
Love living here! Staff is friendly & my unit is beautiful. Neighbors can be a little noises but nothing too wild. Appreciate your community & staff always!