I and my wife became residents not too long ago, and we have enjoy the experience so far. The neighborhood is nice, and the ambient level is perfect.

Love that it’s a nice quiet neighborhood. Neighbors are nice. Love seeing cute pups Nd dogs walk around. It’s a really clean neighborhood. When I request a maintenance, they come Nd fix it

I love it here. The staff in the office are so friendly and the maintenance staff response quickly whenever a problem arises . I have lived here for four years now.

I like it here. It's quiet in my area. I like the pool and the workout room. The apartments are cozy and roomy and the balconies are awesome.

Awesome experience. The staff are wonderful and super helpful. Maintenance staff are good at their jobs they get things done. Very professional

For the most part living at Prescott Woods Apartments has been a pleasant experience. The cost of rent is much more affordable than other parts of Austin and the neighborhood where we are located is safe and clean. My neighbors have all been courteous too.

Love the apartments. Not a huge fan of the trash valet but overall I’m pleased. Neighbors are friendly and the property is clean. Lots of trees!

I have been looking for an apartment for a short term lease. It has been very difficult until I found Landmark Prescott. They were fast, nice, & reasonably priced.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

love living here! It's only been a few months that ive lived here, but its been a wonderful place to call home. I will absolutely be renewing my lease come June. :)

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

So far so good as I've just moved in, there is a part problem but they seem responsive in having it handled. I hope this issue isn't long term. The community is very clean and close to everything.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Love these apartments, great neighborhood, great prices, quiet, etc. My only issue is they try to charge you for every little thing and make extra money wherever possible regardless of the inconvience to their tenants. (ex. patio restrictions, and valet trash/recycling)

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Wow, I can honestly say I have never been apart of a more supportive community. When my family went through hardship, the Prescott woods team has been by our side every day. I couldn't be more appreciative to be apart of this community!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

A quiet place minutes away from the shops at South Park Meadows, H-E-B, the movie theater, and the local elementary school is just a block away. I’ve been a resident for 3 years and have only needed maintenance once. A great place to live & even though I don’t own a pet you can tell it’s VERY pet friendly. The residents definitely clean up after their pets.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Usually helpful but, there has been a communication problem and have had difficulty reaching after hour service. These problems do seem to be getting better with new management. The grounds are always kept up and look nice

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Just moved in i have an a amazing view of the pool so it’s been good and the staff is super friendly and help full. i can’t wait to have great memories

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I don’t like that anyone can come and throw trash in the garbage bins then it’s hard for us to throw are own trash. I wish we could have the option to not receive the pick up trash on doorstep but they don’t give us one, it’s a must. I love the community around us and love the area. I do love the fact that it is dog friendly!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I've been here for two weeks now and I love the space. It's quiet, neighbors are kind, and I love all the trees and charm of the place. It's a great value for the space and I love having friends over to show off m new place!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

we have been here three years an for the most part it's okay I've had my car broken into an tried to speak to the manager about it to warn others an he could care less. our lease is coming up for a resign an we are wanting a bigger apartment an in order to do so we have too pay all the deposits all over again which I don't understand why so well as waiting to see if one becomes available during our move out if we don't resign our lease now our rent will go up if another apartment isn't available during the time of our lease ending so if we wait on one an it doesn't come an decide to stay we have to pay hundreds more simply for wanting a bigger apartment. none of this is right we are never late on rent or have had any complaints

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

There have been no issues. It’s a quiet community and all the staff is super helpful and easy to talk to. A great community to be a part of. It’s been a great experience

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

The people are great here. They take care of the property well, and always seem to be happy doing there jobs. The neighbors are friendly and have not had any problems through out the time living here.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Danielle was amazing through the entire process. Dan was very understanding of my situation and worked with me to resolve the issue. Everyone there is great.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Love living here, great location from work. Maintenance has been great and responds quickly. Office staff is friendly and helpful, love the communication through emails.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I have lived at Prescott Woods since I moved to Texas in Oct. 2017. I have felt very safe here and comfortable. The office staff are always responsive and attentive so It's a pleasure dealing with them. I have no reason to look elsewhere.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Excellent and quick service clean apartments just rent rate is high n bedrooms are small but best place to live i like to live here people are good area is neat and good

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

My experience has been pretty amazing. I love the team at the front office and the maintenance team! They have been so helpful and so accommodating.