I love my apartment. It may not be of the highest quality, but it's great! I wish the pool would be more available. Lots of issues with cleanliness. Perhaps a fab for pool access for eliminating the issues. Otherwise, I love the office staff. They're friendly and incredibly helpful!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Love the community and the fact that they are always doing upgrades. Very peaceful. They redid the pool, new furniture and barbecue pits just in time for the summer!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

The community and atmosphere that sells is very comfortable. The only issue I feel I have at times is with getting certain maintenance things taken care of.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

It’s ok but not too bad living here. I do love the neighborhood that we live in. Over all living situation there isn’t too bad. We do have some messy neighbors around us though

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Super friendly and helpful staff, nice size apartments for a great price, and an awesome gym and pool. There is a bit of noise, but I've only experienced it during the day. I like it here. They even have a cute sign at the driveway saying hurry home.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Enjoy the atmosphere and location. The only thing is that rent increase every year is high other than that I do love it here. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Joe has been so great as the manager of our community. He handles any and all issues in a respectful and kind way. He’s always available to help the residents!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

The apartment is nice enough, but the maintenance could definitely be improved upon. I have waited for maintenance issues to be resolved and the results are usually the easiest, cheapest for the apartment complex, not necessarily resulting in the best for the resident.

Great location, able to avoid a lot of traffic jams coming in and out of Austin and here, nice pool, pretty cool neighbors, nice apt layouts, I like this place

The residents are friendly and generally very quiet! This is a great location! The management has been awesome! I’ve seen many improvements over the two years I have lived here!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I live here for one year but I transfer to a big apartment because I like the apartments. I recommended the pool that be clean all the time. because in occasions is dirty.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I've enjoyed living here alot. Each & everyone of the front office associates is AMAZING! The maintenance guys too! I LOVE that the maintenance dudes are friendly to my fur baby too and always complete all requests super fast and my dog is able to roam free & not be locked up in a crate all day. Everyone is ALWAYS super helpful and provide such great customer service every time I encounter them! I have NEVER had any issues that they were not able to fix. This is by far one of my favorite residences I've lived at. And my apt location is so wonderful with a huge court yard and dog park so close!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I have lived here for almost 2 years and I love it!!. It's quiet and neighbors are friendly. The staff is helpful and nicer than other places

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Considering I just moved in, I’m totally thrilled to live here! Friendly staff and management. Apartments are nice and very clean. Would 10 out of 10 recommend!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I love living at Landmark Prescott Woods! The staff are always so courteous and helpful, the price is affordable, and the neighborhood is safe and quiet. I would recommend this property to any of my friends and family!

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I just feel comfortable and at home here! People are friendly and the property is kept very nice. It's quiet and Pieceful! The few times I have asked for something to be done it has been done quickly and the staff and management are very nice and communicate well with you in regards to upcoming events or inspections that are going to happen. It's also very reasonably priced

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Office people are nice clean around apts pretty landscaping of Rose's nice gym for exercising useful computers if needed in office great pool and bbq area

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Awesome people! Always remember me and super sweet and friendly and always on top of any problems I have! Great service, but currently still having problems with bugs in my apartment. And the whole building

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

So far so good. I just moved in and they’ve been on top of everything. Very good response time for work orders! The apartment was very clean when I moved in

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

So far it has been great! My apartment is only 5 minutes away from my job so the commute is wonderful. Its a nice starter apartment since I have never lived on my own before.

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Fun place easy to live no loud people nice yeah yehsheh uses ieks idhd urge urge uebe8 h8eue queue uebe8 7ehe usher e8euv7e. 7eueueu 7ehehe 7eueu

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I love how friendly our community is. The staff here are very helpful and nice. I feel safe in our community. Not a lot of crime or problems happen here

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Nice and comfortable live here. Near to supermarket, church, stores, schools, doctor's office and hospital. The staff are friendly and respectful

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

Best Apartments in Austin!!!I love the pool area and the dog park for Aspen.The amenities are awesome and the staff is very accommodating. : )

Reply from Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

I have lived here 4 years and I am still in love with the community and office staff. They are prompt to service requests and very easy to get along with. Best apartment experience by far!