Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

It is a great peaceful location. It is a very friendly and quiet atmosphere. It is close to the walking trail at the park down the street.
Love living in a doggy friendly complex. All the associates both in the leasing office and maintence team are amazing too! Always super friendly and quick to help with anything.
The staff listens to the residents concerns. They have practiced all the guidelines for C0vid- 19 precautions. I appreciated they care enough about the residents to do so.
It's great having the amenities open again. The staff seems to be working around the clock to keep us all comfortable while keeping us safe. Thanks everyone!
Been here going on I think 3 years and so far it has been good. Love love the neighborhood being in between shopping centers. So far it has been peaceful where we are located at in the complex.
For the most part living here has been good. Only a couple of the neighbors are friendly. Upstairs neighbor is a water Buffalo I think. Many people don't pick up after their dogs so watch where you step.
The location is awesome. You can get to I-35 or Mopac super easily. There are nice neighborhoods surrounding it for pleasant walks and a park just right next to it.
I have lived here for 2 years and am very happy. Maintenance issues are resolved in a timely manner and the maintenance staff here is pretty darn good. The office staff is always polite and courteous and attentive to my needs. Rents are affordable and the property is, for the most part kept clean. I plan on renewing my lease again in another month or two- all in all I am and have been a happy renter. :) oh! And shout out to Danielle, she is apart of the office staff and shes wonderful!
Affordable price, lovely living space, excellent customer service. This is a great area with lots of parks and restaurants close by! What's not to love?
The only problem I have is that I've had to pay rent while paying to stay somewhere else while they fix my pipes. My room flooded due to the snowstorm, and I haven't been able to live there, while also paying rent somewhere else. I asked if I could have a rent reduction or something since I'm not there, but nothing has come of it. I know it's not their fault, but it's also not mine either. I just wish they would've tried to work with me a little bit more. It's been over a month and I'm still not back in my apartment.