I've enjoyed living at my apartment, so far, it has been a nice experience. The place is quiet and safe. The only negative thing I would say is that the faucets leak and my ice maker hasn't been fixed in months. Other than that, it's lovely and peaceful.

I really like this part of town, the area is quiet the apartment is convenient and close to shopping and entertainment options. The best part is there are many small parks or hiking and walking areas near by.

I love all the trees, the general quietness of the community and the open spaces for my kids to play! We really enjoy the nearby park and the pool in the summer.

I have lived here for two years and find it very affordable. The people who work in the office are amazing and go out of their way to do the best they can with what they have.

I moved to Austin this last February for a job in the Conservation field. Within 2 weeks, I had researched several apartments and narrowed down my top few. The location and area nearby this one in particular appealed to me. I was contacted within less than 24 hours of applying, about something in my application that didn't seem right. I am grateful that the employee who reviewed my application took the time to contact me about it, because my simple error had caused my application to be wrongly denied. He worked with me to correct the issues and answered all my questions. It was a great first interaction! In the 8+ months since signing my lease, I have never had anything to complain about. If anything comes up that needs attention, staff are always prompt to respond, and they have always been courteous and professional when I interact with them.

I like it here. The major part Is because it’s quiet. There’s two walking distance parks. Amazing Community Directer, Joe. The complex is clean. Residence not picking up their animal poop is taken serious here. I love that.

I have only been a resident for less than a month, but so far it has been amazing, the office staff is very nice and the apartment is well kept.

I have been nothing but pleased with the service and community at Landmark at Prescott Woods. The staff is quick to answer work orders, the grounds are well kept and manicured, and the neighbors around me are great! I’ve had a better experience here than I’ve had at any of the other apartments I’ve lived.

All of the Associates in the leasing office are extremely professional. Anytime I need assistance or have questions with anything they're very knowledgeable and helpful and always seem to be able to find resolutions to anything.

My experience has been pretty good. When I first moved in a little over two years ago maintenance was a little slow due to being short handed. Now things get done quickly. Neighbors are nice. Staff is nice

I moved in last weekend and noticed that even though the apartment looks good and the move-in renovations are done on time, a lot are still missed: chipping walls, uneven appliances, paint stains everywhere, etc. The leasing office person is very helpful, though, and the maintenance people are always on time.

I've never had any problems in the four years I've been here. The staff are always very nice, I like living here. The apartments are also a good deal compared to other prices in Austin.

This apartment complex has been very helpful from day one with signing the lease to getting things fixed. now signing our 3rd lease here we are happy.

Very clean and response staff. Every time I submit a request for service I get a reasonable response. Office staff are friendly and very helpful...that’s why I renewed my lease.

Love living here. Management is super nice and accommodating and it’s a great neighborhood. Neighbors are friendly and respectful. Would definitely recommend.

The apartments themselves are ok. Pool is dirty and the gym is really small with very limited and old equipment. Well priced rent though. Maintenance needs reminding to complete your requests and front desk personnel do not seem very interested about your questions or concerns. Get what you pay for though.

It is a very nice community to live in and the apartments are fairly newly renovated. Some aspects of the community need to be updated but still very good for the price.

Our stay so far has been pretty good. We love the location and the staff has been decent at responding to our needs. We are also thankful there is a gym and pool. Even though our place is on the smaller side, we still feel like it’s home.

Great place to live, I've been here for almost a year (just renewed my lease 😁)and I love it. It's quiet, no noisy neighbors, plenty of parking space

It’s a great community to live at! Pool is kept up, no trash around community. Office is friendly, polite and willing to help. Community seems to care about their residents.

I love the Landmark. It’s my home, and they do a great job of taking care of issues. The community is great. My dog loves all of the surrounding parks.

Nice area and the apartment is nice. If maintenance is needed though good luck. I set up maintenance a couple times a few months ago and am still waiting. But the office marked it down as done when it was not completed

I was a little skeptical upon moving in but later found out that I joined a great community. Management has been nothing but outstanding to me and my families needs and requests.