Landmark at Prescott Woods Apartment Homes

1 star
The gym is horrible, with extremely out of date and minimal equipment, not to mention the key for the gym doesn’t work. The pool hasn’t been open since I moved in in October. Units need to windows/doors because both are so drafty my electric bill has been twice as high as it should be. Not to mention the poor quality of EVERYTHING in the apartment itself, and the complex overall.
we have been here three years an for the most part it's okay I've had my car broken into an tried to speak to the manager about it to warn others an he could care less. our lease is coming up for a resign an we are wanting a bigger apartment an in order to do so we have too pay all the deposits all over again which I don't understand why so well as waiting to see if one becomes available during our move out if we don't resign our lease now our rent will go up if another apartment isn't available during the time of our lease ending so if we wait on one an it doesn't come an decide to stay we have to pay hundreds more simply for wanting a bigger apartment. none of this is right we are never late on rent or have had any complaints
The apartment was not move in ready when I moved in. The stove still doesn't work. Everything was dusty and there was mold present in the refrigerator.
I have been disappointed with the mail service lately. I had three packages all delivered together, with the tracking number times, dates, and drop off locations all matching. I went to pick them up, and was only given one of them. called back when i got back to my apartment to double check the tracking status of the other two, and someone at the front said a second one was there and she didnt see it the first time. So i walked back to get the second, and told them there should be another. Said she didn’t see any back there. Even though it was delivered the same TIME and DAY the other two were. called a couple days later just in case it someone found it, and the guy said “there’s nothing i can do”, and to call the post office since “it happens all the time”. Super disappointing, as the post office said they were all delivered together at the main office and the responsibility is passed to the office staff at that point. Thought i was playing it safe having it delivered to the office instead of my apartment door, but apparently not.
Loud neighbors if I complain nothing happens if I call the police nothing happens so over all Landmark could care less about how the people paying them to live some of these roach infested apartments
I was told there was no reserve parking and that parking was open. I park the first night here an I get towed. The apt complex didn’t want to cover the fees and the next day the supposedly reserve parking spaces were removed. They did try to have the towing company waive the fees but when they didn’t they didn’t try to cover the fees for the mistake on their end. I still like the apt complex and it seems like a good place to be at so far. Great location but still upset at the whole first day situation.
my car has been broken into. I have had to get all brand new tires because of the nails that were everywhere in the parking lot. their are huge pot holes that no one correctly fills. we have made several complaints on how loud are neighbors are an nothing has been done. the cops have been called on them several time because of their fighting. the apartments look decent but it's way to over priced for how many things are wrong!
It’s ok just hard to get someone to call you back when needed something. I do love the neighborhood that’s for sure. Not enough lighting outside the apartment complex
The staff is very friendly and community is pretty good. The floors and walls are too thin, and the appliances are a little outdated. Overall, relatively average apartment complex for good price.
Convenient to shopping ,grocery stores and major roads easy to get where you want to go. Quiet community living. Good neighbors! They to repairs in a timely manner