The apartments themselves are ok. Pool is dirty and the gym is really small with very limited and old equipment. Well priced rent though. Maintenance needs reminding to complete your requests and front desk personnel do not seem very interested about your questions or concerns. Get what you pay for though.

It’s ok but I really do love the neighborhood that it’s in. I wish they could see our neighbors beer and broken beer bottle they leave outside around our buildings. Love that it is dog friendly!

Very nice apartments, could use a little more work on the community amenities and the surrounding land. But, a nice place to live overall and very safe.

The office staff is busy, but helpful when available. Having done everything online and over the phone is challenging enough, but Stephanie and Dan were great to get me settled from 900 miles away.

Parking sucks sometimes mostly when the people that don't live in the apartments take all the parking from the people that live in the apartments and also sucks paying 25 bucks to take out the trash myself

I love the place and the area but my appliances are old and out dated. Lot of dog owners who don’t train their pets from barking. And dog feces everywhere. When I do need something fixed maintenance is on time and very nice. Office employees are very nice.

Our stay so far has been pretty good. We love the location and the staff has been decent at responding to our needs. We are also thankful there is a gym and pool. Even though our place is on the smaller side, we still feel like it’s home.

It is a very nice community to live in and the apartments are fairly newly renovated. Some aspects of the community need to be updated but still very good for the price.

Living here has been okay. The rent is affordable and the area is nice and safe. It’s quiet and neighbors are respectful for the most part. The response of maintenance is poor at times. I still have wet moldy carpet in my room and I’ve been trying to get someone to come out for months to do something about it. Also the trash area outside gets pretty horrendous. Wish they would take care of it more often.

Dog friendly and quiet. Close to all major freeways and shopping. Limited food options but anything can be delivered. Nice little park in walking distance

Nice place to live. Nice neighbors and staff. I love the trees and places to walk. The location is nice too, with all my favorite stores and restaurants nearby.

Things weren’t all the was up to my standards when moving in. However the grin office was very quick to take care of the stuff I asked for with out any issues.

Would recommend this place to a friend. Lots of parking all over the complex. The neighborhood is pretty quiet. Close to a nice little park with a jogging track.

It's a quiet community, no drama. parking is free and there is plenty of it. Not near another apartment complex so that is great. Lacks security, but is in a relatively safe area.

I love how quiet the neighborhood is. My downstairs neighbors are pretty loud some times but overall it’s been a good experience. I also wish there was assigned parking and that the washer and dryers didn’t cost money.

My experience with the office staff has been really lovely- they're all super nice and friendly :) However, when I first moved in this summer, it was a pretty rocky start...my apartment wasn't move-in ready and they/maintenance didn't seem to be in a hurry to fix it or complete my requests.

I am impressed with most of the common area maintenance. However, the breezeways, especially upstairs, are not very well kept. They need to be cleaned and powerwashed. There is a small plastic bag that has been on the breezeway for weeks.

Very happy here at Landmark at Prescott Woods. They were very quick to reply to the minor things I asked to be fixed and get them repaired.

The staff and management are awesome, just the trash can that’s right outside our apartment always stinks. Also there is a little nat problem I guess from the people before, but we almost got it under control now! Other then that everything is good, good price for that area!

Great location, parking is always open, which is not a common thing at apartments. Always quiet in the area, never anyone making too much noise.

The staff strives and achieves good customer service. The maintenance staff is courteous and responds in a timely manner to maintenance request.

My overall experience has been good. There have been a few bumps in the road as is the case for any older complex. Joe has been a monumental resource and has solved every single problem we have brought up. Thanks Joe!!

Office is very friendly. Neighborhood is calm and quiet. Neighbors are friendly. Parking situation is great, I love that there isn’t any reserved parking

Couple of weeks ago the complex really cleaned up. Lights were on at night. It helps when you have a dog. The only thing is the trash. People keep dumping trash/junk and it's an inconvenience for the residents whl actually live there. Great job overall!

I have lived here for almost 5 years now. Whenever I have had a maintenance problem they have responded fairly quickly and either fixed it or had a timetable as to when it would be repaired. I choose to live here mainly based upon location and cost. It’s close to work so am able to save money and time by being able to run back home when I need.