The gym is horrible, with extremely out of date and minimal equipment, not to mention the key for the gym doesn’t work. The pool hasn’t been open since I moved in in October. Units need to windows/doors because both are so drafty my electric bill has been twice as high as it should be. Not to mention the poor quality of EVERYTHING in the apartment itself, and the complex overall.

The apartment was not move in ready when I moved in. The stove still doesn't work. Everything was dusty and there was mold present in the refrigerator.

I was told there was no reserve parking and that parking was open. I park the first night here an I get towed. The apt complex didn’t want to cover the fees and the next day the supposedly reserve parking spaces were removed. They did try to have the towing company waive the fees but when they didn’t they didn’t try to cover the fees for the mistake on their end. I still like the apt complex and it seems like a good place to be at so far. Great location but still upset at the whole first day situation.

my car has been broken into. I have had to get all brand new tires because of the nails that were everywhere in the parking lot. their are huge pot holes that no one correctly fills. we have made several complaints on how loud are neighbors are an nothing has been done. the cops have been called on them several time because of their fighting. the apartments look decent but it's way to over priced for how many things are wrong!

It’s ok just hard to get someone to call you back when needed something. I do love the neighborhood that’s for sure. Not enough lighting outside the apartment complex

West side sucks hot. Valet trash sucks. I could use that 25 dollars for something else. Also the dumpster that is a dump. I could be dumping legit trash instead of

The staff is very friendly and community is pretty good. The floors and walls are too thin, and the appliances are a little outdated. Overall, relatively average apartment complex for good price.

Apartment its self has problems, A/C cover hood fell off and hit me in the head. The office staff decided to screw it back on and now it is rusted and molded. The parking lot has deep holes that cause drivers to avoid parking in certain areas and the solution so far is to fill them with gravel which is washed away and is flung at cars passing. Walls are thin and the neighbors on top of us are smokers and drug users and i find cigarette buds in my patio. Police have come due to noise complaints but they are still here. All this and rent is over a thousand dollars for a single bed room apartment.

I love the place and the area but my appliances are old and out dated. Lot of dog owners who don’t train their pets from barking. And dog feces everywhere. When I do need something fixed maintenance is on time and very nice. Office employees are very nice.

The office staff is busy, but helpful when available. Having done everything online and over the phone is challenging enough, but Stephanie and Dan were great to get me settled from 900 miles away.

It’s ok but I really do love the neighborhood that it’s in. I wish they could see our neighbors beer and broken beer bottle they leave outside around our buildings. Love that it is dog friendly!

Dog friendly and quiet. Close to all major freeways and shopping. Limited food options but anything can be delivered. Nice little park in walking distance

Our stay so far has been pretty good. We love the location and the staff has been decent at responding to our needs. We are also thankful there is a gym and pool. Even though our place is on the smaller side, we still feel like it’s home.

It is a very nice community to live in and the apartments are fairly newly renovated. Some aspects of the community need to be updated but still very good for the price.

Very nice apartments, could use a little more work on the community amenities and the surrounding land. But, a nice place to live overall and very safe.

Parking sucks sometimes mostly when the people that don't live in the apartments take all the parking from the people that live in the apartments and also sucks paying 25 bucks to take out the trash myself

Living here has been okay. The rent is affordable and the area is nice and safe. It’s quiet and neighbors are respectful for the most part. The response of maintenance is poor at times. I still have wet moldy carpet in my room and I’ve been trying to get someone to come out for months to do something about it. Also the trash area outside gets pretty horrendous. Wish they would take care of it more often.

The apartments themselves are ok. Pool is dirty and the gym is really small with very limited and old equipment. Well priced rent though. Maintenance needs reminding to complete your requests and front desk personnel do not seem very interested about your questions or concerns. Get what you pay for though.

The community has been a great experience so far. The rates are reasonable and the apartments are in good shape. This is a great area if you need something simple in southwest Austin.

I am impressed with most of the common area maintenance. However, the breezeways, especially upstairs, are not very well kept. They need to be cleaned and powerwashed. There is a small plastic bag that has been on the breezeway for weeks.

It's a quiet community, no drama. parking is free and there is plenty of it. Not near another apartment complex so that is great. Lacks security, but is in a relatively safe area.

Would recommend this place to a friend. Lots of parking all over the complex. The neighborhood is pretty quiet. Close to a nice little park with a jogging track.

Nice place to live. Nice neighbors and staff. I love the trees and places to walk. The location is nice too, with all my favorite stores and restaurants nearby.

Things weren’t all the was up to my standards when moving in. However the grin office was very quick to take care of the stuff I asked for with out any issues.

The staff and management are awesome, just the trash can that’s right outside our apartment always stinks. Also there is a little nat problem I guess from the people before, but we almost got it under control now! Other then that everything is good, good price for that area!