Very nice apartments, could use a little more work on the community amenities and the surrounding land. But, a nice place to live overall and very safe.

The apartments themselves are ok. Pool is dirty and the gym is really small with very limited and old equipment. Well priced rent though. Maintenance needs reminding to complete your requests and front desk personnel do not seem very interested about your questions or concerns. Get what you pay for though.

The office staff is busy, but helpful when available. Having done everything online and over the phone is challenging enough, but Stephanie and Dan were great to get me settled from 900 miles away.

Our stay so far has been pretty good. We love the location and the staff has been decent at responding to our needs. We are also thankful there is a gym and pool. Even though our place is on the smaller side, we still feel like it’s home.

Dog friendly and quiet. Close to all major freeways and shopping. Limited food options but anything can be delivered. Nice little park in walking distance

Living here has been okay. The rent is affordable and the area is nice and safe. It’s quiet and neighbors are respectful for the most part. The response of maintenance is poor at times. I still have wet moldy carpet in my room and I’ve been trying to get someone to come out for months to do something about it. Also the trash area outside gets pretty horrendous. Wish they would take care of it more often.

It is a very nice community to live in and the apartments are fairly newly renovated. Some aspects of the community need to be updated but still very good for the price.

It’s ok but I really do love the neighborhood that it’s in. I wish they could see our neighbors beer and broken beer bottle they leave outside around our buildings. Love that it is dog friendly!

Would recommend this place to a friend. Lots of parking all over the complex. The neighborhood is pretty quiet. Close to a nice little park with a jogging track.

I love how quiet the neighborhood is. My downstairs neighbors are pretty loud some times but overall it’s been a good experience. I also wish there was assigned parking and that the washer and dryers didn’t cost money.

My experience with the office staff has been really lovely- they're all super nice and friendly :) However, when I first moved in this summer, it was a pretty rocky start...my apartment wasn't move-in ready and they/maintenance didn't seem to be in a hurry to fix it or complete my requests.

The staff and management are awesome, just the trash can that’s right outside our apartment always stinks. Also there is a little nat problem I guess from the people before, but we almost got it under control now! Other then that everything is good, good price for that area!

I am impressed with most of the common area maintenance. However, the breezeways, especially upstairs, are not very well kept. They need to be cleaned and powerwashed. There is a small plastic bag that has been on the breezeway for weeks.

Nice place to live. Nice neighbors and staff. I love the trees and places to walk. The location is nice too, with all my favorite stores and restaurants nearby.

It's a quiet community, no drama. parking is free and there is plenty of it. Not near another apartment complex so that is great. Lacks security, but is in a relatively safe area.

My overall experience has been good. There have been a few bumps in the road as is the case for any older complex. Joe has been a monumental resource and has solved every single problem we have brought up. Thanks Joe!!

I have lived here for almost 5 years now. Whenever I have had a maintenance problem they have responded fairly quickly and either fixed it or had a timetable as to when it would be repaired. I choose to live here mainly based upon location and cost. It’s close to work so am able to save money and time by being able to run back home when I need.

My neighbors are the most friendliest that I’ve ever experienced. The apartment complex keeps up with the lawn pretty well. Never experience too many major issues.!

I like so much live here, the area is near to school, HEB, Manchaca Road, West Gate and Slaughter Lane. The only problems are the bugs (roaches)

I’ve lived here for 2 years now and overall, I haven’t had any major issues. The office staff and maintenance are always super helpful! The only issue I have had would be bugs. We had ants and a few roaches, but, I realize that is pretty common with an older building. That being said, the complex has always sent out pest control in a timely fashion to get us taken care of. :)

These apartments are great for first timers. It’s cozy and simple. The amenities are amazing and people also get to connect with the community.

Couple of weeks ago the complex really cleaned up. Lights were on at night. It helps when you have a dog. The only thing is the trash. People keep dumping trash/junk and it's an inconvenience for the residents whl actually live there. Great job overall!

It’s a nice area with nice people at fairly good prices. The staff makes an effort to listen to the community and get things that we may need. Recently they put up lights that keep the whole complex lit up at night and it feels 1000x safer. They are reasonable people and not to invasive.

My apartment is gre as t. I love the area. The only complaint I have is when I request maintenance it is not the best. There were a couple instances I needed maintenance and the jobs didn't get done but they marked it off as completed.

Its very quiet place and very close to my kids school and i like that we could walk to the park and to the gas station. All shopping center is near by the location.