Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

This place is not just an apartment, this is home sweet home. Everyone in my family loves this place, convenient, good service, close to grocery stores.
I love it here. I thank God everyday that I have mine own place to stay. This time last year I was living with a family member and it was the worst thing I have ever done. I am at peace here in my cute apartment.
Its Been very fun Living at Landmark at Springcreek Apartment Homes..the Management Staff and Maintenance Staff are Awesome..i even renewed my lease to stay another year. I recommend Landmark at Springcreek Apartment Homes to Anyone Seeking a Beautiful Community to call home.
We love our apartment, community and the office/maintenance staff ar Landmark at Spring Creek. Our only complaint is the frequent water flooding and inconsiderate/loud neighbor.
My experiences living here is okey. The neighbors are very friendly.And the stores are walking distance when you dont have a car to drive. And the staff that work here are very nice and very understanding when you have financial problems they try work with you.
My neighbors are very friendly and the area is fairly quiet. Megan and the staff are very friendly but the maintenance and up keep is not the best
It’s in a nice area and commute from and to work (when outside was open). I would try to control the children if all possible but overall a great place to live.
I still feel comfortable and good now. However, I sometimes don't really like aisle after raining and without rain. I smelt a bad smell and water spilled on the driveway to the car park in a few days ago.
My neighbors who live above my apartment, they make lousy noise when the walk around their house at night and early in the morning (6h30 am), that makes me cannot sleep. Could you help me please?
Very quite around. The staff is wonderful as well. I would definitely recommend living here. The location is also wonderful. There are so many things to do close by.