We have been living here almost two this is one of the best places we have lived everyone on staff is helpful and friendly they take care of the residents and doing a nice job upkeeping the apartments

I just love living here. It's quite. Everyone that lives around me are very nice and friendly. I am really glad that my family and I moved here.

Nice place and Good environmentit close to work n very convenient to commute. I would recommend a friend and family who want or looking for a place to stay .

I’ve been here for almost a year and it’s been great. Over the past year, the staff has been friendly, the maintenance has been great and the location is convenient.

They're awesome for right now lol. Everything I ask them to do, they don't hesitate to fix it. Made me feel at home and I've just moved in April 6th.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Excellence staff gardenia and Megan are awesome ladies. Love my apartment but we need more amenitiesand facilities for the kids and young adults

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The staff is very helpful and friendly - Gardania helped me with the move in process and she was very attentive ! She helped me with all my needs prior to moving in !

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love this place, it’s quiet, clean, and very nice to live in, there is plenty of parking spots, not only for residents but for visitors as well.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love it! At first I was iffy because of the reviews but I gave it a go and I’m glad I did. So far it’s going great. It has so much space..

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Nice staff down to earth ladies, very nice property inside and out. Very convenient for me and the kiddos nearby schools library, water park, etc. Love it!

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Megan and Cynthia are the best. Very professional and persistent..I absolutely love living here i made a very great choice. I recommend this property too anyone.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It's a great and safe community. The staff and maintenance go out of their way to make the apartments stay clean. Maintence always responds quickly if needed.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love this community! The management and maintenance are awesome. Anytime I put in a request or have a question, it gets done immediately. Very thankful to be here.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The community is very quiet and the area is clean. I like that there is adequate parking to accommodate residents and their guests. I do wish there was more storage space inside the apartments though.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Apartment complex is great and the people leaving her are also great. People in the office are also very nice and seem to really care about the residents

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The staff is very kind and great to work with. They are always understanding and willing to work with the community. I have quite enjoyed my past 2 years of residence.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Everyone has been so nice in this process. I have had a good experience with this site so far. Thanks so much for the opportunity to join this community rewards

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It’s been okay to stay here at landmark @springcreek I don’t have any problems with anyone and apartments are nice and the office people are so helpful

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

They have done improvements to the grounds with drain system thats helped alot with water pooling. New maintance guys are very knowledgeable. Been here for 5 years and its really improved.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Going on my second year here I’ve had a few ups and downs but they are always there and willing to solve or make my situation better Megan has been awesome she makes a point to talk to you to call to do whatever she planned to make things better. She’s very good at Listening to the residence also the maintenance department has always been there whenever I have a problem and they are very friendly and helpful

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It’s cool, the maintenance guy is really friendly and he keeps his word. Megan is awesome! She gets stuff handled when she says she will. Been here over 2 years

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Amazing people! Beautiful environment to live in , neighborhood is amazing ! Clean / calm area to be in great pets in the area as well wouldn’t be happier to be here

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The front office staff are great. The noise level is a little much. These place is to old for the rate I pay. My kids like the pools. I like that is close every thing.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I have lived here for more than 2 year, and I love it here. The community is good, whenever anything is needed, they are ready to help. Thank You !!!!