I have only been here since March, but the staff have been nothing but nice. Maintenance comes quickly. No pest problems. We are really enjoying this community.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Me gusta en lugar es como limpio las personas amables muy bien mantenimiento los de la oficina son amables hablan en nuestro idioma los servicios son excelentes

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Amazing office staff, timely maintenance requests and great community. Close to everything and perfect location. Recommend this complex to anyone.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

These apartments are so far so good from my experience so far. I just moved in and the staff members have been pleasant to work with and quiet neighbors.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Just moved in love the gym and the pool area. Can’t wait to enjoy this apt nextJust moved in love the gym and the pool area. Can’t wait to enjoy this apt next

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I m a new Resident of Landmark at Springcreek Apartment Homes and I have been enjoying my New Home so far ...I have only one complaint and that is all the Dog feces I see in the Grass. I really wish the Residents would pick up behind their pets. And I'm really enjoying the Resurfacing that's going on. Keep up the Great work Landmark at Springcreek.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Relatively quiet but older apartment complex with good location. The maintenance crew is awesome although turnover does occur for the property but I believe that ptretty much industry wide.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Good complex. They always come fix things in a timely matter. I really dont have anything bad to say about the complex. I love it here. I love it

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

My apartment was very clean when we stepped in only minor issues was noticed but nothing to alter our experience. We got into the apartment fast and I’m so happy with the results.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Price is too high for the quality of the property. There is a lot of patching up instead of actual repairs during maintenance visits. Things could be all better.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I just moved in and so far I've has nothing but excellent customer service from the ladies in the office. They are always accommodating, nice, and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

So far I really like it here. My rooms are the perfect size for me and my little family. My son can’t stop running around playing. Can’t wait for my furniture to come

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love living at these apartments, they’re really nice and friendly. I always recommend them to anybody I know is looking for an apartment. It’s always so quiet and calm around here.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It's a good community. I don't think it's worth the payment. I have had a lot of maintenance issues. If this is your first time living in a apartment, then this place is for you.

Customer service skills and staff are WONDERFUL, however the maintenance that did the make ready for my unit has done a HORRIBLE job. No new paint, parts broke, dents in wall, leaky toilet. I cleaned myself cause housekeeping did clean well AT ALL. Just could have been better for $1147 a month

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

We have Lived here for about two months and the maintenance team has been excellent and quick to respond. The management team isn’t very nice and plans events for residents which Is very thoughtful

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Office staff is very helpful. Community is very nice and quite. Very time I have a request; Gardenia assist us immediately and get things taken care of.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I love living in this apartment complex management are very nice people, also I’m a single girl so I love the trash valet as well as the fitness center.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Great place to live. The lady's in the office are awesome. Always helpful, nice, and friendly. Maintenance always comes right away when something needs fixed.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

We love living here it so peaceful & nice quiet day or night ..... they are very good about coming to your home and fixing the problem ....and the all the girls in the offices are amazing

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It's been a good experience so far. A few bumps in the road, but nobodies perfect... Hoping when I upgrade my new apartment is as good or even better then the one I have now.

Not many problems to be had. New management is better but this still need to be fixed. Like the maintenance of apartments is slow. Other than that everything is pretty good

Nice place to live it’s quiet pet friendly and reasonable. Management is just the sweetest ladies ever. They do events for holidays and milestones in the apartments

I have to say I’ve had a few problems here especiallywater but every time I call the office they are here and doing whatever they can to help they have a great team here right on top of things Whenever there is anything at all maintenance is very helpful and friendly

Nice quiet community with friendly neighbors other than the occasional plumbing back ups it's a great place to live. Maintenance issues get handled right away.