Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

4.2

4.2

Brittani
I love it. Everyone is nice and when something is wrong, maintenance is on top of it, even if it’s put in the same day. Rent is amazing and super cheap for those who are lower class or middle class.
Joetta
I had a nice experience with the staff at Landmark at Spring Creek. Nina and Megan worked hard on getting all my paperwork done. I meet some of the maintenance staff as well and everyone was nice. Johnny is a funny and witty guy. He had me laughing.
Verified Resident
"You do not want to move here. It’s always hidden fees every month. I pay the full amount and every time it’s time to pay for the next month it’s always a fee I so call didn’t pay even though I ask!!! After it’s all said and done our rent is over $1,900 a month for a 3 bedroom none renovated apartment. 🗑🗑 Apartments!!!!" Rats are in our ceilings and we told them but they said it’s nothing they can do about it. The pictures below is how it was when we 1st moved in. We was told it was clean but it was not. Appliances are beat up and super old and floors are Caving in multiple places. And lastly these are the actual prices of the apartments but they tell you a lower price before and change it after you move in. Only here because we can’t save your income to move out due to highway robbery that they are doing. We have a 3bedroom/2bath. Paying 1548 now but they are Raising the rent to 1982 and not fixing up the apartments to make it worth that much. Check google and Facebook for pictures.
Elaine
My experience has been good so far that I've been living here for almost 3 years the staff and maintenance Men are Great is very peaceful and quiet around here and no noise at all
Griselda
Great customer service. The application packet was reasonable and in a fast and timely manner. The neighbors in the community are very friendly. Love it here. Will enjoy the time that I'm living here.
Johnny
Great community very quiet other residents keep to them self but polite clean most of the time a few people not maintaining their pets but others than that it’s good
Ashley
The process was so seamless and easy. The staff were absolutely Amazing!!! They were friendly, customer focused, and very helpful! I would recommend anyone to them!
Curtis
My Resident Experience at Landmark at Springcreek Apartment Homes for the last 3 years and it has been a very Rewarding Experience. I have lived in a few Communities , but Landmark at Springcreek Apartment Homes is by far one of the Best. I have Really enjoyed my time here and I promise you will too. The landscaping is always kept nice and neat and The Management Staff and Maintenance staff are the Best Around. If you're tired of your Current Community give Landmark at Springcreek Apartment Homes a try. You will not be disappointed.
Stephanie
Love the location. Not a big fan of the carpet . Walls tend to stain pretty easily since they are Matt and no top coat. 3 years and still no land scape has been done towards the back of the complex .
Tiana
Helpful our move in is just delayed because of our temporary ID. Fast process and quick response times via email or phone call. Seems to be very quiet and clean.