Great staff and always willing to help! It's always clean around the property and quiet. There is a quick response to any maintenance requests.

Move in experience was great and easy! All maintenance problems were fixed shortly after making the request. Looking forward to living in a new community.

So, I know it is safety first of all but I don't know why after being here for 3 years city of Garland wants us to remove all grills ? Where do we put it in the living room ?? I think this should've been addressed since the very very beginning not after three years..... :(

So far my experience is great. I just moved in and the move in process went smooth and fast. My unit was well cleaned, and the carpets were freshly cleaned. The leasing employees were very nice and professional.

Really love the place. Glad i chose this for our home. The office staff is friendly and always available. And they are always personable! Awesome!

I haven’t been living here that long but so far I love it the area is pretty quiet & the management team is very helpful , patient & caring.

we love living here so quite & peaceful ... and the ladies in the offices are so amazing and very helpful and they are on top of the dog's bags

Love it here everyone nice love that I’m in front of a pool the office staff is friendly great parking maintenance is awsome as well they get there stuff done rifht

Pretty good so far. Only bad thing is roaches that I see every now and again. Maintenance always come in a reasonable amount if time. Wish walls wasn't so thin

Everyone is so “easy going” and polite. I love it here because I truly feel like family. I have been here since July and I have fell in love with this amazing community.

I love where i chose to live. The office staff Cythina , and Megan its one morethat makes them complete. Great maintenance and a beautiful property

They are always willing to help. Wish they had assigned parking cause by the time I get home someone is always parked in front of my door and my kids and I have to walk long ways to the house. Maintenance is always making sure I am taken care and the ladies in the office are very understanding 😊

Solid spot for a good price. Great location with plenty of restaurants close by. The staff is very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend to others.

I like these apartments because they are close to my family. i like the neighborhood. It is close by restaurants, shopping and food places. The maintenance men are nice and are very helpful no mater the time of day. The office ladies are really nice. I just wished we did not have to pay for upgrades. i lived in these apartments for 9 years and most apartments have been upgraded.

Staff was great when we moved in. They were quick. It took us a week to go from filling out the application to move in!! Apartment was clean when we moved in.

Community is great so far. Move in was great. Staff was very helpful and had our paperwork done in a timely manner. Parking area is great.

My experience here is ok the staff can be great at times but can only be questionable but they try their best so I can say that I do like living here mostly because of the quietness

Good apartment! Friendly staff and maintenance. Almost here a year and a half. No issues with anything that can’t be fixed. Great community to live in.

I have only been here since March, but the staff have been nothing but nice. Maintenance comes quickly. No pest problems. We are really enjoying this community.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Me gusta en lugar es como limpio las personas amables muy bien mantenimiento los de la oficina son amables hablan en nuestro idioma los servicios son excelentes

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Amazing office staff, timely maintenance requests and great community. Close to everything and perfect location. Recommend this complex to anyone.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

These apartments are so far so good from my experience so far. I just moved in and the staff members have been pleasant to work with and quiet neighbors.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Just moved in love the gym and the pool area. Can’t wait to enjoy this apt nextJust moved in love the gym and the pool area. Can’t wait to enjoy this apt next

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I m a new Resident of Landmark at Springcreek Apartment Homes and I have been enjoying my New Home so far ...I have only one complaint and that is all the Dog feces I see in the Grass. I really wish the Residents would pick up behind their pets. And I'm really enjoying the Resurfacing that's going on. Keep up the Great work Landmark at Springcreek.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Relatively quiet but older apartment complex with good location. The maintenance crew is awesome although turnover does occur for the property but I believe that ptretty much industry wide.