I have lived in the apartments for 8 years. I love the neighborhood. It’s quite and has access to shopping centers and bus lines. I had a few hick ups but the apartment managers were nice and available to help me with what they could. I like the dog area as my dog loves to run around freely.

So far so good , i love the Area and the wonderful team . When i call there’s a immediate response . Thank you landmark at spring creek . I’m excited to be a resident

This is a wonderful place. Quit and nice. I'm really glad we chose these apartments. Everyone is so helpful in the office and cheerful every time I walk in.

It's a very good environment, very quiet...apartments are very clean and the staff are very professional...I been here for 2 years and I've never had a complaint from our neighbors...the people are very nice.

Great office staff and the neighbors I have met are friendly! I have felt safe in these apartments and any malintencionada needs are met quickly and efficiently!

Friendly folks working here and living here, the neighbors are also courteous. Very nice neighborhood, safe and quiet. Dog friendly place even the dogs know it.

Awesome place to live. Friendly staff... older apartments but maintenance keeps up on everything we need. Close to a lot of my favorite stores and restaurants

I love this place. Everyone is so nice especially Cynthia in the leasing office. Always smiling and happy to help is every time we need something.

I love living here. It's safe everyone here is very friendly and helpful. They are always very quick to come fix things. Love the atmosphere. My kids love it.

The manager and office staff have always been friendly, professional and efficient. Maintenance always prompt, knowledgeable and proficient. Been living here for going on two years and has been a very positive experience for us.

It has been two years living in this community and has been two of the best years of my life, everything I need is close to me from grocery store to my favorite bar can’t complain

Amazing apartment complex! Safe and well managed grounds. Very accommodating and pleasant office assistants. Been here almost 2 years and have loved every minute! Great pools! Awesome location and a great place for families and young couples! Will always recommend!

awesome and family pool is awesome the pool party was fun the bus stop being right by the apartments of it is convenient the residence of friendly

Nice set up. Conveniently located close to everything and everyone I see. Pet friendly. Some wear and tear. Friendly staff. Prompt to fixing damages.

we were living in North Dallas and it was getting really bad and found this place and fell in love with the area and it was super close to family

The office personnel is totally awesome. They work very hard to solve a problem if it accures. Very friendly. Overall they are very kind to each individual.

Honestly living here is very peaceful and everyone is very nice from the girls in the office to the guys that do the maitnece work. I really do love it

The staff is very nice, and very helpful. They are timely when it come to getting things fixed and taken care of. I love living here, I dont want to move

Work orders have been all fixed in a timely manner, there was a problem with a leak, was fixed within a couple weeks, came in and dried the area too.

Good property. I am in property management and I honestly don’t have anything to complain about. Front office staff is great. Maintenance is great.

I just love living here so much.Over 20 years.The manager Megan is so awesome.My maintenance Calls are always taken care of Done in a timely manner. Everyone in the office are very freindly.Megan always listens to what I have to say.She is the best manager we ever had.

The reason I decided to move to this community was based on a few factors. The main was a convenient location for shopping and access to George Bush Parkway 190. Since living here I have found the community to be safe. Another added bonus is fairly quick response to maintenance request. One downside are the appliances are dated but still work.

Hello! I am the type of person that never give reviews. But the way this management team communicates, cares, interact is amazing. I LOVE it here.

This place is pretty calm. Office staff is nice and helpful. Maintenance team is awesome! I have had some pests problems but the team is always quick to act on it.

I've been here for 3 years like everything with its ups and downs but they still manage to make everything okay they might take a little long to get things fixed but I understand they have many more with priorities but other than that I plan to stay here until we can get our own home :D