Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Love living here. The best place ever,, clean. Friendly neighborhood close to schools shooping centers. Im so glad I chosen to libe here.. the best part of it is that i dont have to take my trash to the waste basket they come pick it up.
The apartment staff is very friendly but the apartment itself is ehhh. when we moved in last week we took note of a few things such as: the apartment wasn’t properly cleaned, I moved the fridge and found a roach nest on the ground underneath the fridge. Handel missing from the Outside of fridge. Someone has made a hole in the mantel for the fire place and they failed to cover up the bottom part (the hole goes through the top and bottom) I looked in the hole through the bottom and it was a bunch of rolled up tape and I was like why is there tape in here?? Then I realized the hole goes to the top and someone just painted over the top a thick layer of paint but you can feel the tape through because there is no wood. To be honest seems like things were just painted over in a hurry, clean or dirty. The vents have been painted over but you can still see the clumps of dust underneath the paint. The door is very hard to lock because the door frame has been split in half by redoing the lock so many times, it needs a new door frame. The security lock does not work at all due to the door frame caving in (doesn’t line up with the lock for it). Also the blinds for the patio are missing the handle to turn the blind open/ to put to the side, etc. there may be a leak in the bathroom because I keep seeing roaches in there and they like wet places. Keep in mind I saw 2 Roaches the first night in the bathroom before ever even showering in there. Also the fan above the stove doesn’t work at all, and there were still food remains on the wall behind it that I cleaned off.
Love this community but two observations: parking lot could be cleaner as I have seen liquor bottles, face masks and gloves near my car. It floods near entrance and the sidewalk when it rains!
Could be better in a few ways. I.e. Keeping the laundry room working at all times, keeping the children out of them gym area, and exterminating the entire complex are just a few. But all the positives make up for the negatives just barely.
Its average living. And the people in the area is very friendly and it is has alot of eating places and lot of stores around the area. And have a park u can walk too.
Overall pleased with these apartments. Keep things in good order for the most part. Maintenance and office workers keep this place in good shape for a older complex.
Too much noise that neighbors are capable of limiting. Maintenance and staff do not follow up or complete work orders. Upon moving in, apartment was in terrible condition, yet to be fixed.
This is a great place to live. The staff is wonderful. It’s a very quite place to live and is close to different stores to shop. Good community.
its not the best neither the worst pretty okay for a first apartment neighborhood seems pretty good so far i like that its close to big stores to go shopping
Love the space, love the people and LOVE the community! This is the only apartment complex that really has ever made me love my neighbors! Everyone in the office is also so friendly and helpful!!