Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I've enjoyed every minute of living at Landmark At Spring Creek Apartments Homes. It's nice, peaceful and quite. I've never had a problem with neighbors although I've had one nosey one. I like the floor plan of my apartment and I recently renewed my lease for another year. I'm close to Walmart and banks that I use as well as restuarants. I'm satisfied for now with my area. Thank you.
I am very grateful to be apart of the Landmark of Springcreek family. Anytime I have a work order request they are quick to handle it. I love the quietness of this community.
Landmark at Spring Creek is a good place to live. The girls in office are wonderful and friendly. They always fix things in a timely manner. I've had no problems. I like the community.
1 star
I have been here for my last 3 years I'm a little disappointed cause I request managment to change my blinds and I have no response I think I'm a great customer paying on time and don't give any problems.
Very peaceful & quiet. Always come immediately upon maintenance request. The staff is very responsive & friendly. They're very communicative as well. Great community thus far!!
We have been here about 3 months so far and have been very happy here. The maintenance staff is excellent too! The floorplan works perfectly for our needs as well.
Love the area made awesome friends from some of the neighbors have been here for 6 years . Just wish the pools were able to open this summer but due to COVID-19 we are pool less for the summer
Its been ok living here! The building I live in is occupied by people who constantly slam their doors as hard as they could possibly be at all hours of the day. I guess it seems like the normal thing to do.
I love it here! I love my neighbors and the area when my babies and I live. Very quiet and comfortable. I have a 1 and 3 year old daughters and this is a great place for my girls and I.
Reasonable price for the complex. Nothing to special, but nothing bad either. I have currently enjoyed my time here and so has most people that I’ve talked to.