Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Lorena
Really liked these apartments at first i mean there not that bad really like how i dont usually see any bugs around only problem is the neightboorhood so far everything is nice thank you for your service guys!!!
Kathryn
I've lived in these appalments over 17+ years and have been happy todo so the area is great with plenty of schools and stores within close proximity and over all fairley quite neighborhood .
Dominique
Great communication with the office, and maintenance crew keep the complex as clean as possible, trash service stays on route and noise level with other tenants are at minimum to none
Shalanda
My experience living here. I have enjoy being here. I have meet many of friends and neighbors. I being living here going on 3yrs. It has been a wonderful journey. Had some ups and some down. But I think the Lord for bringing me through and me to continue living here at this apartment complex.
Zion
When I first moved in I was a bit concerned with past reviews, but after living here for almost a year I see that most of them are bunk. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Maintenance responds quickly (My AC broke down and they fixed it within a couple hours). Neighbors are really friendly. They seem to go out of their way to make it fun for the people that live here, something I've never seen from an apartment complex.
Elaine
I love it here everything is so close staff is great i love all the ladies down there they help me out with things and i have no problem i love it here
Verlearia
It’s a very nice place to live while starting a new life . Me and my family are happy to be here . My son school it very close that he can walk there with the other kids
LaShunda
The office personal has been very cooperative as well as helpful during this pandemic. Maintenance is pretty timely and do respond to late night/early morning emergencies. The buildings themselves are old and need improvements.
Stephanie
Location is nice. Not many amenities and pest control hasn’t been coming but still paying for service. Will only come out upon request. Kind of ridiculous.
Charee
My experience here has been good. Neighbors tend to keep to themselves which is great. When ever I put in a maintenance request the response time is pretty great. Only thing I don't like is tje trash isn't picked up on a consistent basis.