Amazing people! Beautiful environment to live in , neighborhood is amazing ! Clean / calm area to be in great pets in the area as well wouldn’t be happier to be here

The front office staff are great. The noise level is a little much. These place is to old for the rate I pay. My kids like the pools. I like that is close every thing.

I have lived here for more than 2 year, and I love it here. The community is good, whenever anything is needed, they are ready to help. Thank You !!!!

It is a nice quiet place to live maintenance is awesome staff is great have been here 5 years it is a nice place to live much better than our last complex the people are so frient

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

My resident experience was great I came into the leasing office to nothing but smiles and full information of all the questions I asked as well as some that I didn't great place to live

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It has been great other than the summer months. The apartment was 90 plus degrees and the only relief we could get is spend 500 on an inside air conditioner.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Quiet community, people is respectful. Management is very professional, all the time express very kind attention. Parking lot have plenty of space. I like the parking phone application, it is easy to check my visitors.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Very quiet & nice. The community is wonderful so far!!! The staff are very helpful and understanding. They work with you to make sure all you needs & concerns are meet

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Moved in at the beginning of the year and so far we love it. Staff is friendly and attentive! Our apartment was exactly what we wanted and the community is really quiet and we love that !!

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

So far so good! Gardenia was so personable and helpful. I move in March and glad to have everything ready for then. I'll keep you updated on my move in experience.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Professional management team, quite location. Valet trash is a plus. Maintenance is quick yo respond and very friendly. Could use some updates with electrical.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Me siento tan bien y segura de vivir en landmark at spring creek apartments, aunque ay algunas cosas que no an reparado,como la caja de la luz,el ciling que se umedesido de toda el agua que callo del apartamento de ariva.pero de todo lo mas bien GRACIAS LANDMARK AT SPRING CREEK APARTMENTS.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Office staff is continuously changing. They are good at letting you know when you've received a package and following up on any with that needs to be done to the apartment.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Clean and friendly people. Staff works with you. Maintenance is good about any repairs or problems you may experience. Over all a very nice quiet place to be

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The property is very quiet and the up keep is wonderful. The upgrades in the apartments are very nice. The maintenance team are very prompt to fix anything broken in your apartment and they are very consistent. The office assistants are very nice too.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Enjoy staying at this complex. Could use some updates to electrical. But management is quick to respond as well as maintenance. Plus valet trash pick up is a plus.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Safe, clean apartments. The manager and the rest of the team go out of their way to meet resident needs. Maint. Is always on top of things and respond quickly.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I Love these apts so much!Very quite and well kept.The manager is so awsome.She is very kind and freindly and up beat.She gets right on maintenance needs.Very enjoyable to talk to.Cynthia is very sweet and helpful .Maintenance people do a very Good job.Been leaving here a long time.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I have lived in the apartments for 8 years. I love the neighborhood. It’s quite and has access to shopping centers and bus lines. I had a few hick ups but the apartment managers were nice and available to help me with what they could. I like the dog area as my dog loves to run around freely.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

So far so good , i love the Area and the wonderful team . When i call there’s a immediate response . Thank you landmark at spring creek . I’m excited to be a resident

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

This is a wonderful place. Quit and nice. I'm really glad we chose these apartments. Everyone is so helpful in the office and cheerful every time I walk in.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It's a very good environment, very quiet...apartments are very clean and the staff are very professional...I been here for 2 years and I've never had a complaint from our neighbors...the people are very nice.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Great office staff and the neighbors I have met are friendly! I have felt safe in these apartments and any malintencionada needs are met quickly and efficiently!

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Friendly folks working here and living here, the neighbors are also courteous. Very nice neighborhood, safe and quiet. Dog friendly place even the dogs know it.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Awesome place to live. Friendly staff... older apartments but maintenance keeps up on everything we need. Close to a lot of my favorite stores and restaurants