Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Community is safe and quiet but the appliances are aged. The complex does appear trashy as residents don't follow the guidelines of when trash is to be put out. Based on repeat offenders I doubt it is addressed by the mgr team. For me its a good location although I question the increase in rent every year.
I like the office staff. Work with you if you need assistance or if anything is not working properly the maintenance team will come out. Would recommend living here.
I love our apartment. Unfortunately our upstairs neighbors are quite noisy. The service from the office is often cold and messages are hardly ever returned. However the service crew is awesome.
It's actually great here! The people here as well as the people that works at the office are all good but great people. This is the community me and my girl have been looking for and getting into the apartment here, the people at the office will whatever and I mean whatever they can to have you here and for that, I am forever grateful to even be reference to this complex. If ya haven't gotten a place yet or wanting to just get into another complex, this is the one for you.
We absolutely love it here !! The only complaint is that our upstairs neighbors are constantly stopping there feet super l and since our niece is back in school it makes it hard for her to go to sleep, or if bye chance she is already asleep they have woke her up and the rest of us up too
Hello if you're looking for a nice Apartmrnt Home Landmark at Springcreek Apartment Homes is your Place. They Have nice Roomy Apartments at a Great Price. And you will love the Amenities. I have been here a few years now and I m very Happy to call this place home and so will you. The Management and Maintenance Staff are Awesome. Take my Word for it and give them a try.
My resident experience living at Land.ark at Springcreek has been I big change for me. Me moving from a country town and to the big city. Its alot of things to do . And I have meet alot of great people since I have been here. I been in Garland going on three years.. Living here you not far from shopping centers and my job isn't far from where I live. The neighbors are like family .
Not a bad place to live. Wonderful and friendly staff members. Pet friendly. Wish both swimming pools were available though especially during a time like this.
My time here at landmark springcreek the staff are nice I have a few co-workers who live here and we're happy and I love that everything is done in a timely manner
nice clean apartments just the neighboors are a little problem it was good at first though welll thank you for your service guys keep improving more please yall used to be the best i could see