Great home ! Every thing perfect Prce little high Easy communication So far so good Nothing worong Thank you so much I will reference all my friends Thanks

Good place for a first apartment. Some repairs needed. It's a safe place. Pet friendly. Good size floorplans. The staff is friendly and helpful.

View good & good service. Nead walmart, nead the church, nead parks, have the pools, have the gym rooms, have the parking service, Neighbors are kind.

It’s a quiet neighborhood with a few hiccups here and there but it’s good for what it is and the prices that they offer I would easily refer first time renters here.

Its been a very smooth experience so far. We moved in about 2 weeks ago. Everyone has been polite and we enjoy our neighbors. Location is great as well.

I have been living here for four years and never had an issue. The maintenance crew is awesome! Always nice and very helpful. The management crew always calls back in a timely manner.

My daughter and I love the pool, the office has been very helpful and quick to respond. I’m very satisfied with the portal and easy access to the facilities

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The people are wonderful and the upkeep is great, the only problem is the parking lot flooding with lots of rain. But they are wonderful and I enjoy living here!

Very peaceful and clean! Nice management and very convenient! I love having valet trash and middle school across the street. Walmart is very close by.

I have lived in the Landmark of Springcreek community for a few years. They have a great dog policy. The office staff is helpful with any issues. The property is safe and the grounds are well maintained. Very quiet and easy access to Downtown Dallas.

Nice friendly office staff. Apartment could have been cleaner at move in. Very friendly neighbors. I'm in a great loavation. Happy to be here couldn't really complain.

I love the apartment itself and the location. It is very quiet and and easy commute to work. The only real issue I have is there is never any parking near my building after 6.

Great place... I have no complaints about it except the flooding when it rains but not much the actualy apartment can do about that... great office staff and great maintenance team!

Nice and quiet living community. Submitted work requests are handled in a timely manner and completed without having to return to your unit.

Good office staff, very friendly. Pet-friendly community which is awesome. Parking is limited to some areas, especially on visitor parking. An area of the apartment always floods when it rains making it difficult to not sink in the mud.

I have been, living here over 20 years and still i love it.The manager Megan is the first manager i ever had that actually cares about her residents.Assistant cynthia is very sweet .Maintenance men very nice.

The apartment grounds are kept clean and the only aspect that was unacceptable is the air conditioning through the hot summer months the unit in our apartment is not large enough to maintain a temperature of less than 85-90 degrees. It could be the insulation needs to be upgraded. Other than this all other aspects have been really great.

Very good residential atmosphere. Good maintenance services. Monthly rent is also reasonable. Annual increments also very low compared to other apartments in this Garland area. Overall very good.

The apts are located in a perfect area because my children go to the schools across the street from the apts. My neighbors are pleasant, and the staff is very friendly

Initially we struggled as we were told the apartment was ready to move into. However when we did our walk through it was clear that the make ready was not done the apartment was dirty and carpet needed to be cleaned.

The staff is so helpful and kinds, o dont want to leave!! Whenever I need something fixed they are super fast to take care of it . I love it here

I’m a resident since 2014. This is a very caring community, from the front desk to the maintenance to management. There is always a smile and a hello.

I don't think it's worth the money I'm paying. The front office staff is really nice and helpful. The people here are polite and respectful.

We have lived here over 5 years and the management has changed many times . The present one has been better then the rest . The office people seem to be very nice and helpful as well as the maintenance people.

I enjoy living here because of the staff and the location. Whenever I have a problem with my apartment I can call the leasing office and they schedule someone to come by quickly and also the location of the apartments is great for me since I tend to shop a lot.