Visitors take up resident parking daily and nightly. I pay for a trash service that I do jot want. My neighbors throw paper on the ground...

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Apartments are old, my electricity is ridiculously expensive b/c the AC units are so old that they run constantly, and things keep breaking.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

My experience as a resident here has been ok dues to problems I have with my apartment it seems like there is a problem every other month so that's I gave that rating

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Apartments are old and not well kept. There's not much grass in some areas so there is often a lot of mud you have to walk through. When it rains, large pools of water collect all over the parking lot, which is really annoying. People let their dogs poop everywhere and they don't pick it up. However, the office staff and maintenance are very nice, never had a problem with them.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The condition of the complex is very sub par and should be better based on the rent. There are alot maintenance and plumbing issues. Repairs consist of patching things up more than replacement. We can hear what's going on in out neighbors apartments. The office staff has been nice though.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It's ok living here at landmark.. I don't like that maintenance isn't timely when there are important things to be fixed in someone apartment

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Good place to get a new start if you don’t have the best rental or credit history. Apartments are a bit small and the second floor roof leaked badly when it rains so have great renters insurance.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Quiet community, management could be better as well as the upkeep of the buildings. There should be a restriction on large dogs. Management need to buckle down really hard on tenants with dogs to clean up the dog poop.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The front office staff are great. The noise level is a little much. These place is to old for the rate I pay. My kids like the pools. I like that is close every thing.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I don't think it's worth the money I'm paying. The front office staff is really nice and helpful. The people here are polite and respectful.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Initially we struggled as we were told the apartment was ready to move into. However when we did our walk through it was clear that the make ready was not done the apartment was dirty and carpet needed to be cleaned.

Good place for a first apartment. Some repairs needed. It's a safe place. Pet friendly. Good size floorplans. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It’s a quiet neighborhood with a few hiccups here and there but it’s good for what it is and the prices that they offer I would easily refer first time renters here.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Professional management team, quite location. Valet trash is a plus. Maintenance is quick yo respond and very friendly. Could use some updates with electrical.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Good office staff, very friendly. Pet-friendly community which is awesome. Parking is limited to some areas, especially on visitor parking. An area of the apartment always floods when it rains making it difficult to not sink in the mud.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The reason I decided to move to this community was based on a few factors. The main was a convenient location for shopping and access to George Bush Parkway 190. Since living here I have found the community to be safe. Another added bonus is fairly quick response to maintenance request. One downside are the appliances are dated but still work.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The apartment grounds are kept clean and the only aspect that was unacceptable is the air conditioning through the hot summer months the unit in our apartment is not large enough to maintain a temperature of less than 85-90 degrees. It could be the insulation needs to be upgraded. Other than this all other aspects have been really great.

Very peaceful and clean! Nice management and very convenient! I love having valet trash and middle school across the street. Walmart is very close by.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Office staff is continuously changing. They are good at letting you know when you've received a package and following up on any with that needs to be done to the apartment.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It has been great other than the summer months. The apartment was 90 plus degrees and the only relief we could get is spend 500 on an inside air conditioner.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Nice set up. Conveniently located close to everything and everyone I see. Pet friendly. Some wear and tear. Friendly staff. Prompt to fixing damages.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Going on my second year here I’ve had a few ups and downs but they are always there and willing to solve or make my situation better Megan has been awesome she makes a point to talk to you to call to do whatever she planned to make things better. She’s very good at Listening to the residence also the maintenance department has always been there whenever I have a problem and they are very friendly and helpful

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Work orders have been all fixed in a timely manner, there was a problem with a leak, was fixed within a couple weeks, came in and dried the area too.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It’s been okay to stay here at landmark @springcreek I don’t have any problems with anyone and apartments are nice and the office people are so helpful

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

We have lived here over 5 years and the management has changed many times . The present one has been better then the rest . The office people seem to be very nice and helpful as well as the maintenance people.