Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Visitors take up resident parking daily and nightly. I pay for a trash service that I do jot want. My neighbors throw paper on the ground...
So, I know it is safety first of all but I don't know why after being here for 3 years city of Garland wants us to remove all grills ? Where do we put it in the living room ?? I think this should've been addressed since the very very beginning not after three years..... :(
1 star
Apt was not move in ready. Major defects with kitchen appliances. Very inconvenient to deal with moving in while repairs are being done. Gardenia has been trying to correct the matter but this process is a huge inconvenience.
1 star
Apartments are old, my electricity is ridiculously expensive b/c the AC units are so old that they run constantly, and things keep breaking.
1 star
We really like our apartment and the staff has been great. Neighbors we have seen out have been friendly and cheerful even during this difficult time
1 star
I have been here for my last 3 years I'm a little disappointed cause I request managment to change my blinds and I have no response I think I'm a great customer paying on time and don't give any problems.
My experience as a resident here has been ok dues to problems I have with my apartment it seems like there is a problem every other month so that's I gave that rating
Apartments are old and not well kept. There's not much grass in some areas so there is often a lot of mud you have to walk through. When it rains, large pools of water collect all over the parking lot, which is really annoying. People let their dogs poop everywhere and they don't pick it up. However, the office staff and maintenance are very nice, never had a problem with them.
The condition of the complex is very sub par and should be better based on the rent. There are alot maintenance and plumbing issues. Repairs consist of patching things up more than replacement. We can hear what's going on in out neighbors apartments. The office staff has been nice though.
Its been ok living here! The building I live in is occupied by people who constantly slam their doors as hard as they could possibly be at all hours of the day. I guess it seems like the normal thing to do.