Good place for a first apartment. Some repairs needed. It's a safe place. Pet friendly. Good size floorplans. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Initially we struggled as we were told the apartment was ready to move into. However when we did our walk through it was clear that the make ready was not done the apartment was dirty and carpet needed to be cleaned.

It’s a quiet neighborhood with a few hiccups here and there but it’s good for what it is and the prices that they offer I would easily refer first time renters here.

I don't think it's worth the money I'm paying. The front office staff is really nice and helpful. The people here are polite and respectful.

Good office staff, very friendly. Pet-friendly community which is awesome. Parking is limited to some areas, especially on visitor parking. An area of the apartment always floods when it rains making it difficult to not sink in the mud.

Nice set up. Conveniently located close to everything and everyone I see. Pet friendly. Some wear and tear. Friendly staff. Prompt to fixing damages.

We have lived here over 5 years and the management has changed many times . The present one has been better then the rest . The office people seem to be very nice and helpful as well as the maintenance people.

Work orders have been all fixed in a timely manner, there was a problem with a leak, was fixed within a couple weeks, came in and dried the area too.

The reason I decided to move to this community was based on a few factors. The main was a convenient location for shopping and access to George Bush Parkway 190. Since living here I have found the community to be safe. Another added bonus is fairly quick response to maintenance request. One downside are the appliances are dated but still work.

Very peaceful and clean! Nice management and very convenient! I love having valet trash and middle school across the street. Walmart is very close by.

The apts are located in a perfect area because my children go to the schools across the street from the apts. My neighbors are pleasant, and the staff is very friendly

The apartment grounds are kept clean and the only aspect that was unacceptable is the air conditioning through the hot summer months the unit in our apartment is not large enough to maintain a temperature of less than 85-90 degrees. It could be the insulation needs to be upgraded. Other than this all other aspects have been really great.

I love the apartment itself and the location. It is very quiet and and easy commute to work. The only real issue I have is there is never any parking near my building after 6.

The property is very quiet and the up keep is wonderful. The upgrades in the apartments are very nice. The maintenance team are very prompt to fix anything broken in your apartment and they are very consistent. The office assistants are very nice too.

Nice friendly office staff. Apartment could have been cleaner at move in. Very friendly neighbors. I'm in a great loavation. Happy to be here couldn't really complain.

Nice and quiet living community. Submitted work requests are handled in a timely manner and completed without having to return to your unit.

So far so good , i love the Area and the wonderful team . When i call there’s a immediate response . Thank you landmark at spring creek . I’m excited to be a resident

I have lived in the Landmark of Springcreek community for a few years. They have a great dog policy. The office staff is helpful with any issues. The property is safe and the grounds are well maintained. Very quiet and easy access to Downtown Dallas.

I have lived in the apartments for 8 years. I love the neighborhood. It’s quite and has access to shopping centers and bus lines. I had a few hick ups but the apartment managers were nice and available to help me with what they could. I like the dog area as my dog loves to run around freely.

Very nice and quiet. Nice atmosphere. I just wish the rain didn’t build up so bad around my apartment building. Everyone in the office is nice and courteous as well.

Always so helpful and right on top of things when I need something and always very friendly has really done a great jobs do veryconcern with my needs

Enjoy staying at this complex. Could use some updates to electrical. But management is quick to respond as well as maintenance. Plus valet trash pick up is a plus.

This place is pretty calm. Office staff is nice and helpful. Maintenance team is awesome! I have had some pests problems but the team is always quick to act on it.

View good & good service. Nead walmart, nead the church, nead parks, have the pools, have the gym rooms, have the parking service, Neighbors are kind.

I love living here. It's safe everyone here is very friendly and helpful. They are always very quick to come fix things. Love the atmosphere. My kids love it.