Visitors take up resident parking daily and nightly. I pay for a trash service that I do jot want. My neighbors throw paper on the ground...

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Apartments are old, my electricity is ridiculously expensive b/c the AC units are so old that they run constantly, and things keep breaking.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

My experience as a resident here has been ok dues to problems I have with my apartment it seems like there is a problem every other month so that's I gave that rating

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Apartments are old and not well kept. There's not much grass in some areas so there is often a lot of mud you have to walk through. When it rains, large pools of water collect all over the parking lot, which is really annoying. People let their dogs poop everywhere and they don't pick it up. However, the office staff and maintenance are very nice, never had a problem with them.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The condition of the complex is very sub par and should be better based on the rent. There are alot maintenance and plumbing issues. Repairs consist of patching things up more than replacement. We can hear what's going on in out neighbors apartments. The office staff has been nice though.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Quiet community, management could be better as well as the upkeep of the buildings. There should be a restriction on large dogs. Management need to buckle down really hard on tenants with dogs to clean up the dog poop.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It's ok living here at landmark.. I don't like that maintenance isn't timely when there are important things to be fixed in someone apartment

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Good place to get a new start if you don’t have the best rental or credit history. Apartments are a bit small and the second floor roof leaked badly when it rains so have great renters insurance.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It’s a quiet neighborhood with a few hiccups here and there but it’s good for what it is and the prices that they offer I would easily refer first time renters here.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

It’s been ok living here. I was supposed to receive a gift card for moving in. I’ve paid rent twice and have yet to receive my gift card. Also the water roaches are taking over my apartment. The water pressure is very it takes close to 20 min to run my daughters bath water 🙄

Initially we struggled as we were told the apartment was ready to move into. However when we did our walk through it was clear that the make ready was not done the apartment was dirty and carpet needed to be cleaned.

Could be better, the painting , the way my apartment was fixed in the beginning. But office staff and maintenance are always great people when I run into them.

Good place for a first apartment. Some repairs needed. It's a safe place. Pet friendly. Good size floorplans. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Not many problems to be had. New management is better but this still need to be fixed. Like the maintenance of apartments is slow. Other than that everything is pretty good

Price is too high for the quality of the property. There is a lot of patching up instead of actual repairs during maintenance visits. Things could be all better.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Professional management team, quite location. Valet trash is a plus. Maintenance is quick yo respond and very friendly. Could use some updates with electrical.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Customer service skills and staff are WONDERFUL, however the maintenance that did the make ready for my unit has done a HORRIBLE job. No new paint, parts broke, dents in wall, leaky toilet. I cleaned myself cause housekeeping did clean well AT ALL. Just could have been better for $1147 a month

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Relatively quiet but older apartment complex with good location. The maintenance crew is awesome although turnover does occur for the property but I believe that ptretty much industry wide.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I m a new Resident of Landmark at Springcreek Apartment Homes and I have been enjoying my New Home so far ...I have only one complaint and that is all the Dog feces I see in the Grass. I really wish the Residents would pick up behind their pets. And I'm really enjoying the Resurfacing that's going on. Keep up the Great work Landmark at Springcreek.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I got the apartment in bad conditions, somethings don’t work and it’s really dirty and the refrigerador its broken and I got it incomplete .

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

The front office staff are great. The noise level is a little much. These place is to old for the rate I pay. My kids like the pools. I like that is close every thing.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

I don't think it's worth the money I'm paying. The front office staff is really nice and helpful. The people here are polite and respectful.

Reply from Landmark at Spring Creek Apartment Homes

Solid spot for a good price. Great location with plenty of restaurants close by. The staff is very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend to others.

It's a good community. I don't think it's worth the payment. I have had a lot of maintenance issues. If this is your first time living in a apartment, then this place is for you.

It’s been okay to stay here at landmark @springcreek I don’t have any problems with anyone and apartments are nice and the office people are so helpful