Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Amazing from inquiry to move in! They went above and beyond and I am very happy with everything! I highly recommend Landmark at Wynton Pointe.
Nice community to live in at an affordable price and service has been above par all the time. I would recommend this place to live. A peaceful community!
Great management and have really enjoyed it here! Definitely best complex in the area, and great amenities - dog park, pool, and I love the pantry off of the kitchen!
Everyone is nice in my building. I have great neighbors that I talk with frequently. The staff is very understanding during this COVID period and I don't see myself looking for another residence for quite some time.
Nice property. Very conveniently located. Helpful staff. Nice amenities. My refrigerator is annoyingly noisy but otherwise no real complaints.
So far so good. It's pretty quiet. Convenient to everything I need. I was a bit disappointed by the amount of bugs I saw in the first month but it seems to be under control at the moment.
Perfect place for a single person to live. Great area to be in close to plenty of places. A lot of young people and young families in the area.
Amazing place! Very clean and upkeep is awesome! Landscape Always beautiful to look at. Amazing people! People are always friendly and very very helpful!
My experience has been great so far. The community is very friendly and the staff offer the best service. Maintenance is amazing. They always get the problem solved.
Everything is good about this resident everyone is friendly and nice and also people are so clean calm area quite and nice to see every time thanks for being there for us