It's been good for the price and the apartment. I like the dog park and the pools during the summertime. Good neighbors and parking access. Valet trash is also a plus

We have been here for over 2 1/2 yrs and we really like it here! Management is really good and our service calls get done quickly and correctly. The area is pretty quiet, just like we like it. Over all it's a great place to live!

Leslie in the office is the best. She is always cheerful and helpful. The maintenance team is a bit elusive, but are prompt when needed. I got a great value for what I'm paying in rent. The area is seemingly safe with everyone walking their dogs. Super interesting how all the units are different from being on a hill. All units just had a really nice refresh with new paint and roofs. Super convenience location between HWY65 and HWY24. I renewed my lease and they gave me the option to install a ceiling fan! A+

Moved into a nice, clean apartment. Staff has been very nice. The laundry room is clean, but very hot in the warm weather. The pool is very clean, but a little shallow for antaller person to really enjoy it.

This community has been a wonderful place to call home! Great location, beautiful surroundings, and they're always looking to upgrade the community and keep it updated. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. And price-wise, it's a bargain for living so close to the city.

Really enjoying my experience so far at Wynton pointe. The office staff is friendly and the grounds are kept very nice. Maintenance resolves any issues pretty quickly.

This is the fourth apartment complex I've lived in in this General vicinity of Nashville and it is by far the Top Choice. I'm looking forward to another (my 3rd) good year here!

I am very Happy to live in landmark at wynton pointe apartment, Nashville Tennessee since April-2017. I would love to continue the stay for sure.

Living here has been great overall. I wish sometimes the maintenance requests would be more timely and some things in my unit are just old (stove, shower, etc.). The spider issue in the spring was unpleasant but they did get the pest control people out here for that.

Just like any place that you move to there will be minor issues. I gave a list of the small things for maintenance to repair and they were completed in a few days. Is everything good all of the time? No, but at least the office will communicate with you about issues. The one thing I wish they would have is a courtesy officer.

I’ve lived here for a year and a half, and it’s been my favorite place to live in my 9 years in Nashville. I feel safe, the community is constantly maintained and clean, work orders are completed promptly and the staff truly cares about my well being. Highly recommend!

So I love the people at the front, but sometimes the service tickets don’t get done in a timely manner. The one I’m referencing to was actually directly linked to my safety and it wasn’t taken too seriously. But the apartments are super nice, the people at the leasing office are kind and understanding and they are pet friendly as well!

Move in went very smooth. Any problems that we had were handled personally by the office assistants which was really nice. Respond to emails within a timely manner. Friendly!

I just love living here. It is my first apartment by myself and I’m just so proud of it. I enjoy the balcony (especially in the rain) and the kitchen is nice.

Rent is a bit high considering the apartments are so small. I had a bug infestation when I first moved into apartments, it has since been addressed.

This is my first time renting by myself and I love it here. The peace and quiet your deserve as a resident is present for sure. The amaenities are awesome as well.

I been here since March 2018, the office employees are great to talk with and get things done for you when needed. So far, every things seem to be great

This is a wonderful, well-maintained community! The staff are verynice and helpful, and there are many amenities!The apartment is very comfortable and the grounds and pools are very cleanYou get a lot of space for a good price compared to the other places around here, and the complex sits at an intersection that easily connects you with all parts of the Brentwood area.

Just signed the lease for my third year of residency here.I have always been very pleased with management. The property is clean and well maintained. I feel safe here also!

Great office staff, very friendly, amenities are cool. Maintenance could use some work. Neighbors are all friendly and the area is perfect, easy distance to both downtown and Franklin

I've been a resident of Landmark at Wynton Point for 4 and a half years now and I've had a great experience!! They've accomodated me on transferring apartments, adding a individual to my lease, and with on time maintenance request. There was one hiccup, but it was notva cause of Landmark, it was with a contractor. They helped me optain the outside contractors information to resolve any issues. I appreciate their help and how they always put their customers first! Their staff is extra friendly and always willing to help.

I’ve lived here for about 3 months now. Maintenance is very quick and considerate to any issues. The office staff are so kind & cheerful every time I go there. One downside would be the apartments could definitely use some upgrading (inside & out). Other than that, perfect location, decently priced compared to market, and nice neighbors!

Work order not completed fully, HUGE water bugs, trash on patio left by previous tenant, love the valet trash, HUGE closets, plenty of storage

I have lived here since December 2012 and have enjoyed it very much. Feel pretty safe and like the office staff a great deal. Very responsive to any issues.

Nice Community to live with family. Safe, clean and well-maintained apartments. But it's a tough place to get friends and neighbors. Recommended to have a pool party, apartment family get-togethers.