Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Awesome place to live! Good community of people and the staff does a great job at being accommodating of any request you may have. I'm happy to be here.
I still would like to see the gates finally working. We had to wait forever for the pools to be usable for only a month and the gates which I chose this complex for are still not operational 7 months later. This is beginning to be unacceptable.
Arriving at Wynton point the move in process smooth the office is right on point with helpful information such as providing cell phone companies to recommending area restaurants. maintenance is quick knowledgeable the workout area always clean and of course the nature of bugs, birds, The area very quiet and neibor kind loving the home like atmosphere as well as the valet trash pick up and the one call away for assistance.
It’s a great community to live in its very safe gated place. It’s very close to Brentwood quick access to interstates and downtown Nashville.
It’s been great so far! Has only been a month but I can tell myself and my partner are going to be extremely happy living here. Staff is great.
So far so good. Easy from first call to move in day. Pleasant helpful staff. I like the ability to text and the website with special resident login.
Maintenance is wonderful however overall the place is less than satisfactory. Car center is a run down joke, parking lot is a mess, mandatory pest fee is ridiculous, trash everywhere its embarrassing to have people over because neighbors disregard the garbage rules. Ground keeping needs to do better with loose trash. Units are old and overpriced for what you get.
Excelente. Nos encanta nuestro apartamento, un espacio cómodo y cálido. Gracias equipo de Landmark wynton. Ya vamos por el 3er. Año y seguimos sumando. Estamos muy a gusto con el sitio, la zona y el personal también.
I love it here it's really nice to have you on my mind but unfortunately they don't want me to get a cheaper a cheaper a cheaper one of them and the address it's nice
Quiet neighborhood.friendly area. Easy access to a lot of beautiful stores. Lovely view of the sunset everyday. Maitenece is quick yo fix any issue