Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Julia
Thank you, Shelly, upon renewing my lease she was extremely gracious and I am forever grateful. I have nothing but good to say about the staff here!
Riley
Living here has been great and better than I expected. Anytime something needs to be fixed, it doesn’t take long for someone to come by and check it out.
Jasmine
No complaints really. This has been a wonderful experience us and this is the first apartment we've stayed at for longer then 2 years. Recommended place for sure.
Christy
Interesting winter weekend! It was the first big snow I’ve experienced since living here and definitely was not expecting to have the gate blocked by parked cars. It was icy, so I understand why cars were getting stuck but am not sure why they were left there without trying to move them to the street over or at least push them to the side. I’m grateful the community opened up the back entrance, but why isn’t that open all the time?
Martha
I love this place, everything is close, quiet, friendly, clean and the people who works here are amazing. The gym, green areas and both swimming pool are perfect!
Jose
Leeanne was so amazing and understanding through the whole process. The apartment was ready on time. The amenities are great here and I love that I have a washer and dryer hook up. I love living here.
Verified Resident
Place needs major updating all around. Dog park, parking lots, car care center, mail area is always a mess with trash and is clearly falling apart. Grounds trash maintenance needs addressed. Does not justify rent increase. Embarrassing.
Akash
I absolutely love staying here, it's been my home for almost 5 years. The staff is extremely accommodating and caters to your needs. Highly recommend this place!
Mysti
Love living here. I love the area, i am 20 min from work downtown and still close to Franklin, Bellevue, etc. I love the pools and that I can enjoy a walk around the complex.
MacKenzie
Very nice community with friendly neighbors and staff. The apartments could use some renovation. We always have a place to park and it's an overall nice place to live.