Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Love living here! The staff is great and they do an excellent job of providing the residents with a safe and enjoyable home. The units have nice amenities and whenever a maintenance issue arises it gets fixed immediately.
I like the property. Everyone has been nice. However we had and have a lot of minor issues. No water pressure in kitchen faucet, toilet has a slight tilt, dryer vent is missing there's just a big hole in the wall, a few windows fog up every day and are being replaced. The sliding door could barely open but has been repaired. All things I feel should have been fixed prior to us moving in. The apartment was empty for a few weeks before we moved in. We've been here for 20 days and haven't heard from anyone about the issues except the repair man who fixed the sliding door and is replacing the windows.
It a quite community with good facilities. Maintenance team is very responsive even during Covid situations. Highly recommend this community.
This is a great place to live. I have made wonderful friends here. My all time favorite person is Mrs. Leslie Ress. Our first meeting with Mrs Leslie was like catching up with a ling lost family member. She makes all the difference of making you feel like you are at home and she is here to help you. Mrs Leslie you are the best. Can't forget about maintenance. You guys ROCK.
I’m very uncomfortable here, But we are making the best of it . I expected the apartment to feel like home and comfortable for my son especially. I have seen bugs since day 1 here. I feel like this is a patched up apartment.
Great place and the leasing office has been helpful many times, pest control could be better in regards to the bugs but handling the matter.
Clean community and if something needs to be fixed they come and fix it right away. Quiet community. Sometimes hard to find parking near your building.
Staff are incredibly friendly. The pool is nicely kept, and it feels very safe to be able to walk around the neighborhood of the mornings!!
So far so good the move in was very easy. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The neighborhood is also very nice! Great apartment size.
Awesome place to stay! The place has all modern amenities with all grocery stores within a mile. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to rent an apartment.