Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

It isn’t as quite as we were told it would be. There is a really bad bug and spider problem. Outside of the negative I will say neighbours are friendly.
I was in a pinch to find a comfortable place to move with only 3 weeks to find somewhere! The amazing staff here were so kind and helpful thought the entire process and made sure my needs were met and I had a place to live with the short amount of time I had!
The staff at Landmark at Wynton Pointe are always so kind and professional. They are always very responsive to my needs. I highly recommend them.
My stay at this community has been so friendly and welcoming. Everyone I run into is eager to say hi. I haven't had issues with management or maintenance, maintenance is always quick to respond to work orders, even in the winter when it may be busy or there are harsh conditions. Overall I appreciate the community that is shared here!
I just moved in on the 16th of March and this place is fabulous‼️ Great office staff. & very much quiet. I love this place because It makes me feel comfortable.
Good community to live, referred a friend too for the same. Pleasant community to live at a reasonable and affordable price. Maintenance is spot on!
The weeds have taken over and there seem no efforts to maintain anything resembling landscaping except at the entrance. Where is my money going? Unruly greenways that are more weeds than grass, suspect stairs, no sidewalks or safe/level areas to walk except the street...I could go on and on.
I love it here in this community When you call for repair they come right away I would definitely recommend this Apartment to anyone to live in this Community the Staff is very nice
Excellent place to live, the staff is equally amazing! I've been here for more than 4 years and I can't think of one thing which I don't like about this community.
It’s a quiet community with excellent service and neighbourhood. Happy to reside in this community. Would have been much better if apartments are upgraded.