Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Friendly community with helpful staff. I’ve lived in a few different apartments and this one has been the best so far. Maintenance helped me on the same day I posted my request and the other staff have been helpful as well
this apartment complex has very helpful everyday amenities and is in a great location surrounded by plenty of stores and shops. It is conveniently close to whatever you need.
I love the space I have but I would like if the walls would represent an easier to furnish with the weird wall shape. There are lots of spiders because of the pond. I just use sticky traps in dark corners and I’ve never had a problem!
The experience here has been pretty good. Received some damage to my vehicle so wish there were security cameras on the property. Other than that it has been pleasant. Maintenance always responds promptly when needed and the office has always been friendly.
Absolutely the most kind employees I’ve met!! They take care of your needs quickly. The place is in such a fabulous location next to so many different necessities
Cas was excellent with getting my paper work in order. He followed through on every step. My move was easy, inventory of items to be fixed was taken care of the next day. Its quiet, clean and parking is always available. Very nice residents too.
It is a great place to live and to raise your family. We will be happy once the pool can open back up. I love how we can wash our car here too
We absolutely love living here! The grounds are beautiful and the apartments themselves are clean, homey, and very pleasant. We’re so grateful we chose Landmark at Wynton Point!
Well, after three and a half years plus, I'm still here and I'm still satisfied! This is home! My apartment is comfortable and well maintained, and a bonus = no problems with spiders, or any bugs for that matter! The office staff is friendly and always helpful.
Overall my experience had been good! I’ve been here since the summer of 2017. We did have our moving trailer stolen the first night I moved in. And I have had my door replaced due to some kids trying to break in. But, both incidents were freak incidents that are very unlikely to happen again. It’s an apartment so you can expect to hear your neighbors walking above you all the time. However, I feel safe here and I enjoy the porch view and the pools. The locations is great! I would recommend.