Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Excellent people Quiet Friendly Great place and really close to downtown I’ve made some friends here and the apartment is nice . It’s so calm you almost forget your even in an apartment
I pay to live in a gated community without a working gate. It’s been since February now that the gates have worked. I chose this place because that added a level of security that does not exist. The rent is too high for this not to be working for almost 5 months now.
While there have been ups and downs, the current staff is working hard to care for residents in the ways they should be overall. The property itself needs a bit of greater maintenance but it seems as though the team isworking on that. I commend them for hanging in there in these challenging times.
Friendly and helpful staff, pretty scenery, and pet friendly units make this a great place to live. It is also nearby to some great local restaurants and just about anything else you would need.
Awesome place to live! Have been living here for almost 4 years and planning to continue for many more years to come. I highly recommend this place.
I have loved living here these past few months! The leasing office is super helpful and personable, I always feel like my needs have been heard and that they are working to help me! Im excited to use our newly renovated fitness area as well, and the pool which is just in time for summer and we love that!
I like it so much it was an amazing area everyone was friendly and sweet like clean and nice apartments so much good and nice quite place to stay and chill in me sleep
Parking lot needs to be redone, car care center is a joke, dog park entrance is an eyesore and unappealing to use. Gym is tiny, no billiard tables. Dirty stairwells. Silverfish and centipede problems even after professional pest control completion. Unassigned parking spots near the assigned buildings become annoying. Lack of garages for cars is upsetting.
I love the community and my apartment. My apartment is very spacious and I can't wait to decorate. The office staff is so professional and Cas is awesome.
Great so far easy communication and transparency on everything I need or needed to do to move in. The apartment was clean and they went thru extra steps to make sure I was satisfied.