So far so good! The little problems we had when we first moved in are getting taken care of sufficiently. We are excited to see what the future holds for us here.

I have been here 3 years this month, and this has been my favorite place to live in my 10 years in Nashville. I will greatly miss my home here when I move out of town in the fall.

Still give it five stars. Compared to anywhere else I have lived and this general vicinity, WyntonPointe is the top. The office staff and maintenance crew are professional and friendly.

There needs to be a lot of updating to the apartments. Painting over cracks is only a bandaid. Also I would love to have carpet that didn’t have almost like staples sticking out where they cut and installed. Seems to have a bug problem, bugs hide in between the baseboard molding and the carpet (it’s like a bug tunnel throughout the entire apartment) the amount of bugs I find crawling through the carpet ( the type of carpet makes it very easy for bugs to hide and not be seen) is nasty. My cats sit by the door waiting and looking for bugs(I wish I was kidding). Most of the staff is helpful, however doesn’t seen like upper management wants to spend the money or time to make these apartments safe and done right for their residents. Our steps are still a safety hazard even after they were claimed to be repaired. Since we’ve moved in 4 months ago we have mentioned multiple times our concern with the sliding glass door and master bedroom window seal, our glass pane in the master was changed, still had condensation on inside of window. The repair guy even told us that the frame of the window prob should get replaced since the prior glass pane was in there (the one he just removed) was completely the wrong size glass and was letting moisture and water in. We kindly told the office people our concern with it creating mold, and Lesley told us that if it was her house she would wipe it up every time she saw it...so clearly mold is going to be a major issue (take a look at one of the buildings past the mail center on the right and you can just see the black mold growing like crazy)

Great community.. Spacious apartment and beautiful location.This community has everything we need and want, close to stores, banks, doctors and major highways.

We just moved in and are already in love with the place! The people, the atmosphere, the location, and the amenities are all amazing!! We love how home-y this community feels!

I have enjoyed living in the apartments. Amenities are just 2 miles one way and 1 mile the other way. Everything you need is only a few minutes away.

Okay, so far. Just moved in May 05th. Nice and quiet neighbors. Very peaceful environment. The maintenance people seem very helpful. The flowers and grounds look nice.

Our home is beautiful and we love the overall place. We have some neighbors that we have complained about and nothing has really happened and our trash service isn’t reliable

Great community great staff more updates to amenities needed. Lived here three years and no major complaints everyone should give this place a shot

Awesome place as a first apartment near downtown and easy access to i65. Nothing fancy but enough to live comfortably. I am satisfied with my experience so far.

The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The community is family friendly but still quiet. My view is perfect. Communication is great!!

I have been here for a week and I am absolutely loving it. I’m excited to get to know my neighbors and my neighborhood. I can’t wait to jump into the pool.

Living in Wynton pointe for more than 2 years and i really like to live here. Office staff are very friendly and approachable for issues, Nice community.

I enjoy living here, it is a great community and quiet. Karen in the office is awesome and made a great and welcoming first impression! I’m glad y’all have grills that are available, I wish we could have our own since renters insurance is required to live here.

Solid community with friendly people, however apartments feel like they haven’t been renovated and updated since being built in the 80s. Otherwise a great place to live!

So far so good! Been here just over a month. Area is nice and the staff is friendly. The laundry facility could be improved. There aren’t many washers or dryers and a washer is broken.

So far so good no complaints. The environment is quiet and clean. Useful club house. Nice dog park. Tennis court is a nice touch and it’s a gated community.

Great experience! Clean and quiet place to live. Staff always nice and the price is very affordable for location and amenities provided. Love!

It's a great place to live, it has everything that I need. The staff is very accommodating, looking forward to yet another year in the community.

The floors and walls are incredibly thin. I always feel like my neighbors are about to fall through, or stomp through the floors. The weeds are out in masse now and nothing has been done to kill them which is killing the clean pastoral look I’ve grown accustomed to.

I’ve had nothing less of a great experience so far at Landmark at Wynton Pointe....the only issue I’ve had is the card readers in the wash rooms not working every now and then...Other than that it satisfied

I’ve been here since December and have really enjoyed my stayed so far. Very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. No real maintenance issues. The people in the front office are friendly and always available. I moved here from out of state and the pictures online are slightly different than my unit, i expected updated kitchen appliances and bathroom but still no real complaints. No bug/pest issues. The gate works. I feel safe. The gym is really nice. 2 pools and I can’t wait to go swimming!

The office staff is great! The power keeps randomly going out but who knows if that's a NES thing or a complex thing. If I wasn't moving in with someone I'd be staying.

Overall this apartment complex and the employees have treated me pretty well, the apartment itself could definitley be a little nicer and up to date but for the price it’s not a bad place to live. The front office employees are always very nice when it comes to getting help, alothough the maintenance team is a little hit or miss when it comes to getting things fixed the right way