Really enjoy staying at the apartments. The staff really are great to work with on any issues that arise. Is it perfect, no. But they at least try to get things done and completed in a timely manner.

Been living here for almost 4 yrs. I have enjoyed my stay for the most part. The staff and maintenance people put forth an earnest effort to insure the best possible living experience for their residents...

The staff is always so friendly! The pool is my favorite place to be at the apartment or at the gym. The people who live here are amazing as well.

Great place to live in! It's quiet, maintenance is always quick to fix issues and the propertyanagers are easy to work with. Highly recommend!

I absolutely love living at Wynton point in Nashville TN. The best staff and the very best people. Neighbor are the sweetest and considerate . Gym isn’t half bad and I get treated with respect.

This complex is very quiet and the office staff is helpful and friendly. Whenever I need maintenance, they arrive quickly and fix the problem quickly. It is an enjoyable place to live.

I have lived at a few apartment complexes in the Nipper’s Corner area and this is by far the best. Reasonable rent prices, nice amenities, nice apartments and what really puts it over the top are the people in the office. From initial contact to moving day to questions since I’ve moved in, both Leslie and Drew have been absolutely wonderful to deal with. They have been so helpful and kind and you don’t find that everywhere. I would highly recommend Landmark at Wynton Pointe to anyone looking in this area.

Since we moved to Landmark, maintenance has always been responsive and takes care of any issues timely. Safe community and convenient area in Nashville.

Renting was an easy process! Lease was straight-forward, and the Landmark staff were helpful and knowledgeable. The new place is great and as advertised.

Concerns tend to be resolved in a reasonable time. The community is located in a good area. The people are friendly and it’s relatively quiet

This is a very nice apartment community. The office and maintanance staff are extremely nice and they go out of their way to assist you! The community is always clean and well-maintained. All we have to do is call and the staff handles whatever we need done. This is one of the best community's in which I have lived.

I've had a really good experience here. Is it perfect? Of course not but the staff is friendly, I like the landscaping of the community, the location is central to all my needs and I've never really had a problem with my neighbors. Plus I like that rent increases have been very reasonable. the price is good for what you get.

Very professional and kind staff. If we have a maintenance issue it is fixed in a timely manner. The gym and pool facilities are always clean!!

Love the staff and the location. The staff has always been easy to work with and they are always willing to go above and beyond. Would recommend to anyone

Been living here for the past 1.5 years. Friendly staff and management, Good co-residents also they have a decent gym. Maintenance works are completed on time and folks at the leasing office are always ready to extend their help.

Everything is great at the community, except for mandatory trash valley service. I like the community center, gym,pools, laundry rooms are in great condition. Gym needs a couple of new weigh machine

Prompt response to apt issues. Great manager and staff! Always polite and attentive. Apartment grounds are well kept and staff is doing an exceptional tional job at letting residents know what is going on

Very quiet. Office personnel are very helpful and friendly. Whenever I need maintenance, I put in my request and the problem is quickly taken care of. A nice, peaceful place to live.

Nice community. Moved over 200 miles away from my hometown to be in Nashville and Landmark was a great choice to start my life here! Highly recommend for singles or couples.

The community is in a central Nashville location with easy access to the main blvd. It's a clean complex with a good management team that are communicative with their tenants

I've lived here for three years and it's been very pleasant. It's a quiet community and unique layouts and it make for a nice complex that's centrally located to Nashville, Franklin, and Murfreesboro.

I have been here for 4 years going on 5, always friendly office staff and always doing upgrades and they're very helpful with any problem that may come up. I have been on the road for years, for this to be my home away from home, I've truly enjoyed it

Been living at LMWP for five years now. Right in the heart of Brentwood, TN and close to shopping, the airport and only about 9 miles from downtown Nashville!

I like that I am close to work and both downtown and franklin. I feel safe in the community. The staff has fixed any problems that may occur.

Love the trees and landscsping. Very beautiful property. Office is arrentive to maintenence. Nice pool area. Good value in this expensive town