I recently moved here in June and have enjoyed it very much so far! It's very quite at night and I love that the gates lock aswell! The pool is never crowded and love taking advantage of the gym!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I have really loved my experience here. I have lived here for over a year and I have been very pleased with most of the time. The only really thing that bugs me is that the office is always closed when I get home right at 6 so I can’t get anything done till the weekend.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

The people are nice, but the washer and dryer connections are so small! Other than that everything that needed to be fixed in a timely manor was fixed

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

We’ve only lived here officially for a week but we already love it. The other residents are friendly and professional. The community is beautiful and clean and has so many lovely amenities. Even our 3 year old beagle feels at home!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Just moved in but have loved how helpful the office staff is with whatever question I have. Always there to answer anything. I've also enjoyed how quiet the complex is every time I'm there.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I have been living in this community for over 2 years now, it’s an excellent place to live. The place has all modern amenities and the apartments are pretty spacious.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Very good apartment to live. Quiet neighbourhood, good amenities and friendly staffs. Best part is trash will be collected 5 days in a week.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

We love it here! It is so nice and peaceful. We wish that maintenance would fix a few things we have been waiting on, but love everything else!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Maintenance is pretty quick at fixing issues. Things break a lot though. Convenient area to food but far from the highway And lots of traffic on old hickory.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Good community to live, would suggest my friends too. First I had doubts while starting in this community, but it's an amazing experience so far.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

My experience with landmark at Pointe has been perfect I have had no issues at all, which is so great. Leslie, a time the front office, is just wonderful and so helpful. I have no time had to request maintenance for any help with the apartment. Everything was so clean when I arrived (it even had new carpet, which was a great surprise!)

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Awesome staff. We moved in without any hassle. The signing process was streamlined and get the keys within 30 minutes of my arrival. Thank you, Leslie.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Great move in experience, the application process needs a little work though. The staff is friendly, and our apartment was in great condition during move in.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I'm starting to think it was a mistake moving here. I called about my drains tub and bathroom sink not draining by the time I'm finished taking a shower the tub is filled with water past my ankles also the water pressure sucks hot water doesn't last long enough to even take a shower so I couldn't even possibly think about taking a bath can't even clean the tub because it drains so slow I'm a diesel mechanic so I get dirty at work no way I can get clean here bathroom sink is the same fills completely up I can't even brush my teeth without a sink full of water garbage disposal is disgusting and it doesn't work to bad I already signed a lease without seeing the apt but I figured 970 a month would get me a decent apt atleast decent enough to take a shower I called and put in a work order like a week ago

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Overall my experience continues to be great. There are some cosmetic things like trash being strewn about and not picked up and the dog park is an absolute waste of space and very unsafe for people and pets with all of the rocks, otherwise it’s great.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Great Staff. Very friendly and helpful! Maintenance is normally on top of things getting back to you within the same day or next day. Packages that are sent to the office are emailed to you promptly.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

So far so good. We love the way the place looks and it is in the best location I feel. Getting things worked on in our apartment needs alittle work but overall we like where we are.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

The office is incredible and the apartments are very nice and well kept. Karen in the front office is so helpful. Upon move in, everything was very clean.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

We have been moved here about a week now . So far so good . Too early to say if it was great or bad . But we had a terrible time getting an apartment . The management was horrible except for the front desk girl who really helped .

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

The apartment is very cozy. The neighborhood is safe and quiet. A great place to live with many amenities. I’m looking forward to enjoying the pool this summer.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Really enjoy this apartment complex. The staff are really nice and are easy to work with. So glad I chose here to call my home. The 24 hour gym is a great perk as well.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

It has been good so far! The apartment is very nice and we really like our porch. We have no major complaints and have enjoyed living here thus far.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

The aprtment its so beatyfull we love the view to the pool and the trees we love to be on the second floor and close to the pool but we dont like how they put dogs in the pool

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Started with a one bedroom and upgraded to a two bedroom. I’ve enjoyed living here! The atmosphere is great and the pools are kept up nicely!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Overall good. Just dislike climbing the stairs with all the furniture when I first moved in. The resident is wonderful. When I needed some fixed maintenance came the next day.