Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Lovely office members, very helpful and continuous generosity! Jon has been extremely kind and helped us get everything organized for moving in!
People are nice but things need improvement. Tired of the bugs. Trash doesn’t get picked up a lot. If you need something done you need to talk to Jon.
I will recommend these apartments to anyone, staff is AMAZING and super helpful. We moved here last year 2020 and haven’t had a problem. It’s quiet in my building!
En todas las épocas del año me siento satisfecha, complacida, segura y con un gran confort en este conjunto residencial. Gracias Landmark at wynton point
Pleasant community with a very silent neighborhood. Would refer my friends as well about this community. Great service and staff are always available for assistance
I’ve only been here for 6mnths, however I dont have one complaint about this community! The leasing team has been amazing in so many ways I can’t begin to list them all. Maintenance is spot on and has not missed a beat yet. And the gate ALWAYS works lol. Love it here!
The staff is amazingly helpful and kind. I love being here! The apartments offer decent square footage and it’s a safe, quiet community. Love it!
The community is very spacious and has all the amenities that one would need for a comfortable stay. Also, close access to all shopping plazas makes it even better.
Love living here! It’s been a wonderful place for my daughter and I. Can’t wait to use the pool this summer! The staff is great. Always so sweet to me and my daughter.
My fiancé and I love it here, they’re great apartments for first time renters. Grounds are always clean and maintenance is fine. Plumbing could definitely use some improvement though.