So far, only 2 days, there are 2 aggressive breed dogs that live next door to me. One of the dogs lunged at the guys helping me move in and neighbors won’t get out of their car when the one dog is outside. Also, the people upstairs are INCREDIBLY inexcusably noisy. When the walls shake when they walk it is inconsiderate to say the least.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

No major complaints! We have a good apartment in an area of town that allows us to get to lots places easily and not worry about safety or ridiculous rent price. All the concerns we've had have been taken care of pretty quickly.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Me gusta mucho, es tranquilo y las personas son muy amables, les recomiendo estas residencia. Tiene 2 piscinas, gym y áreas para pasear las mascotas

Great office staff at Wynton Pointe. Friendly, knowledgeable, and understanding. Both are always readily available by phone or email and promptly answer request.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Easy place. Good place. Sem burocracias, atendimento da administração super simpáticos. Local seguro. Area muito verde e nem cuidada. Pessoas tranquilas

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

It’s been great living here. I’ve lived here for about two to three years with my wife. The staff, unit, community and people have all been great

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Love it! I have had a good experience living here. I enjoy the location of my apartment since it is close to school and work. There are some updates and work that could be done to make it better but overall it has been good.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Slow on maintenance requests and does not always take care of maintenance requests before closing order. My ice machine is still not functioning

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here so far. The only thing I would have changed is there were a lot of maintenance issues when I first moved in that should have been caught and resolved before I received my keys. It took over 3 weeks to resolve everything. Otherwise, maintenance does a wonderful job responding in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I am very thankful for my time here, Leslie has always taken such good care of me over the years. Affordable rent in Nashville, thank you!!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

i have been here for going on 3 months and so far so good! you can get referrals if you know someone who rents here, and receive 100$ off rent which is neat.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Great! Love it here! The people are great! Everything is pretty clean. I only wish the pool was cleaner. Management has been good so far. (Only lived here for a month so far)

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

It has been nice living here, but someone broke our lights off their stands a few weeks ago. We’re in the bottom apt and the bushes block the light where our steps go up . We put six small lights in the ground that are charged by the sun so we can see going up the steps. One or sometimes both of us leave when it’s still dark. My husband game home and found the broken lights down the hill and some of the stakes were gone too. The lights had been there a year. I know the workers of this complex wouldn’t have done that; they would have contacted us if the lights were a Hinderance. We didn’t report the incident because no one knows who did it. Otherwise it’s been nice living here. All staff are courteous and kind and respond promptly to any problems we’ve had.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

We have lived in our apartment for about a year and a half. We love our apartment over all. We have a some difficulty with our trash service. We have gone to the office several time and nothing seems to change. It is incredibly frustrating to be paying for a service that only works some of the time.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

It’s a really cozy apartment and it is in a super convenient location. My dog has a bunch of places to play; I just wish it was safer and easier to get to the bark park.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

My husband and I have lived here for 5 years and we really enjoy it. Maintenance is usually prompt and area looks nice. Only problems are our tub bottom is flaking horribly from the years of being redone and there’s never parking near our building anymore. Multiple trailers and for some reason people from other buildings away from ours park in our limited spaces. But we will continue to live here until we get a house. Haven’t had a problem in 5 years!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Experience continues to be good except disappointed that the pools are closed. Having a place with a pool is one of the main reasons I picked this place (and the jacuzzi which is now gone) and since it is still so hot, frustrated that cannot use either pool

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Well I'm still happy to be here-almost 3 years now and planning another soon! It Feels Like Home and I am satisfied with this property more than anywhere I have lived in Nashville.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Living here is enjoyable for the location in Nashville and the safe neighborhood. The staff is friendly and helpful plus the landscaping always looks nice.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Moved in this month and had wonderful help from Leslie and Cas in the leasing office with any and all questions I had. Already feels like home! Love the amenities

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Excellent experience so far. The staff is absolutely fantastic. It’s really quiet which I appreciate. All emails and requests are handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Great central location for someone who spends a lot fo time downtown but works mainly in Brentwood/Franklin. Friendly and helpful staff. Reasonably priced.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

4 stars as I have enjoyed living here and enjoying my apartment. It would have been 5 stars if it wasn’t for the green pool we pay good money for!

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Living here for more than two years. Nice people and nice community. Good experience!! Apartment is good for living and with needed facilities.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Living here has been great! Maintenance is awesome and get the job done quickly! The front office is just as helpful to the residents here!