nice buildings and landscape. bugs getting in are annoying and the water being shut off a lot gets annoying as well. most of the neighbors are pretty friendly

I have loved living here so far. A good place for me and my daughter to start fresh. I can’t wait till the summer and we can get in the pool. I know she will love it!

This place promptly fixes maintenance in a timely matter. Location is nice. Security is good. And the workers are very friendly and knowledgeable

nice and quite and very helpful community like how the people around my area are amazing i like how this area is and the people no problems no issues

Been living here for half a year and can honestly say that it's not bad for the price! I've enjoyed the relative peace and quiet and there's been no major issues i can think of.

So far SO GOOD! We love it here. The apartment is nice and clean and the grounds are very pleasant. Staff is more than helpful and friendly!

I love living here...very quiet and secured. Great place to enjoy going for walks. They have a great gym and beautiful pool. Gate is closed at night makes it secured.

I have lived at Landmark for nearly 20 years. I have been here through 4 different owners and 3 different names. The present office staff, maintenance staff, and others are among the best its ever been. While I do still have one major complaint, everything else is wonderful!

There was no preliminary checks performed in my unit before giving the keys. - The carpet was so smelly and when we vacuumed, there was lot of dog hair in dirt. - The refrigerator was out of order, it has been fixed after started my tenancy. - Dish washer is very old and not cleaning the vessels properly, still not fixed - Lot of other small issues not verified in unit

Love this place! It’s cozy, people and staff are friendly, and request are done fairly quickly. The gym facility is great, that was a big perk from this complex!

I’ve been enjoying my stay here. Office staff are wonderful and maintenance staff gets repairs done quickly! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a happy healthy New Year.

I’ve only lived here a very short time, but I love it already! The staff is super friendly and helpful. The property is beautifully laid out and kept up well. People are friendly. It’s peaceful and quiet. I looked at lots of apartment communities and this is by far one of the most attractive!

Overall no huge complaints. Quiet neighborhood, front gate works, maintenance is prompt. Office staff is friendly and always available during office hours. I always feel safe. No robberies or breaks ins that have been reported. Neighbors are friendly. Apartments are older, no new amenities (at least in my unit). Racoons in the summer that will tear up your trash.

Living at Wynton Pointe Apartments is like living at home. You walk in the office and you are treated like family. Greeted with a big smile. Of course you have the Best working for you. That person is Mrs. Leslie. What a Awesome person she is. Whatever you need no matter how small. She is the go to Superwoman. I just Love her to pieces. We can't forget the wonderful maintenance men. So friendly and do a Great job. Love you all. Home Sweet Home!!!!

It could use some renovations. Maintenance is timely. Pest control should come and spray every month since there is a fee. Quiet community and pet friendly

Great place to live in Nashville. Have been here almost six years now. The Nippers Corner area is nice, easy access to shopping and the interstate.

The staff is friendly and welcoming when you go into the office. Never have to wait long to get anything fixed unless it's an issue where they need outside help.

Great! I love living here! There’s a fitness place I can go to there’s a beautiful big pool. Office staff is great! Most of I feel very comfortable living here.

Amazing property. The rent is beyond affordable, and the location is a prime spot. The leasing agents are great, and the manager is helpful.

I've been more satisfied living in this complex than any others since moving to Nashville. And in a few days I will be starting my 3rd year!

I am really enjoying my experience here so far. I feel safe, my dog is enjoying the Bark Park, and things are generally clean. Leasing office and maintenance have been helpful so far!

Overall the staff and people are all great! There are som noisy neighbors but that cannot be avoided. They are continuously making upgrades to the neighborhood and ensuring that everything is running smoothly and up to date! And I get a beautiful apartment all for a reasonable price!

Fantastic customer service attitude and experience! And Leslie is really fantastic!! I just love her!! This is really a great place to live!

The apartments are nice, but maintenance is a little slow to get back to you, and the windows and doors aren't sealed the best so it's a bit chilly at night

This is a nice community with a lot of amenities. The apartments are a bit outdated and the office staff takes a bit to get the ball rolling on work requests, but understandable with how old every apartment is. Would be beneficial to the community if the updated the apartments. All in all not a bad place to live.