Rent is a bit high considering the apartments are so small. I had a bug infestation when I first moved into apartments, it has since been addressed.

Overall I have been pretty happy with my apartment thus far. I have lived here for about 4 months. I feel safe and haven't had very many issues. There are occasionally bugs in the apartment, but that is typical in any apartment.

Nice Community to live with family. Safe, clean and well-maintained apartments. But it's a tough place to get friends and neighbors. Recommended to have a pool party, apartment family get-togethers.

Been living here for almost 4 yrs. I have enjoyed my stay for the most part. The staff and maintenance people put forth an earnest effort to insure the best possible living experience for their residents...

I have lived at landmark for 3 years with my husband and we love it here. The maintenance team is always very prompt and get's things done quickly. The staff is polite and they know your name! I think it was a great idea to update the exterior of the complex as well. They have holiday contests that are so much fun! I won an ugly sweater contest a couple of years back! So far, so good!

So I love the people at the front, but sometimes the service tickets don’t get done in a timely manner. The one I’m referencing to was actually directly linked to my safety and it wasn’t taken too seriously. But the apartments are super nice, the people at the leasing office are kind and understanding and they are pet friendly as well!

Work order not completed fully, HUGE water bugs, trash on patio left by previous tenant, love the valet trash, HUGE closets, plenty of storage

This is a wonderful, well-maintained community! The staff are verynice and helpful, and there are many amenities!The apartment is very comfortable and the grounds and pools are very cleanYou get a lot of space for a good price compared to the other places around here, and the complex sits at an intersection that easily connects you with all parts of the Brentwood area.

Great apartment complex thus far. Maintenance staff is always quick to respond, office staff are always friendly, and overall safe place. Would recommend.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Living here has been great overall. I wish sometimes the maintenance requests would be more timely and some things in my unit are just old (stove, shower, etc.). The spider issue in the spring was unpleasant but they did get the pest control people out here for that.

I've had a really good experience here. Is it perfect? Of course not but the staff is friendly, I like the landscaping of the community, the location is central to all my needs and I've never really had a problem with my neighbors. Plus I like that rent increases have been very reasonable. the price is good for what you get.

Move in went very smooth. Any problems that we had were handled personally by the office assistants which was really nice. Respond to emails within a timely manner. Friendly!

The community is beautiful and very well-kept. It is also quiet. The office staff are wonderful! Sometimes it takes a little long to get maintanance but when they get to you they work with it until it is fixed. I moved in many years ago and stay because it is still a wonderful community with friendly people. It is also very safe which is key for me!

Nice location, with standard rates as compared to other communities. The main advantage is the school and its the Christ Church daycare which is right across the street and walk able distance

Great office staff, very friendly, amenities are cool. Maintenance could use some work. Neighbors are all friendly and the area is perfect, easy distance to both downtown and Franklin

Nice community. Moved over 200 miles away from my hometown to be in Nashville and Landmark was a great choice to start my life here! Highly recommend for singles or couples.

I love living here! The staff is amazing and they will work with you and they truly care. The location and price is amazing and affordable. Neighbors also friendly

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

Everything looks good so far. Some minor maintenance things need to be fixed. I like the area for the most part. Love the community rewards.

Since we moved to Landmark, maintenance has always been responsive and takes care of any issues timely. Safe community and convenient area in Nashville.

The community is in a central Nashville location with easy access to the main blvd. It's a clean complex with a good management team that are communicative with their tenants

Concerns tend to be resolved in a reasonable time. The community is located in a good area. The people are friendly and it’s relatively quiet

Moved into a nice, clean apartment. Staff has been very nice. The laundry room is clean, but very hot in the warm weather. The pool is very clean, but a little shallow for antaller person to really enjoy it.

Everything is great at the community, except for mandatory trash valley service. I like the community center, gym,pools, laundry rooms are in great condition. Gym needs a couple of new weigh machine

This is a very nice apartment community. The office and maintanance staff are extremely nice and they go out of their way to assist you! The community is always clean and well-maintained. All we have to do is call and the staff handles whatever we need done. This is one of the best community's in which I have lived.

I have lived at a few apartment complexes in the Nipper’s Corner area and this is by far the best. Reasonable rent prices, nice amenities, nice apartments and what really puts it over the top are the people in the office. From initial contact to moving day to questions since I’ve moved in, both Leslie and Drew have been absolutely wonderful to deal with. They have been so helpful and kind and you don’t find that everywhere. I would highly recommend Landmark at Wynton Pointe to anyone looking in this area.