The only reason I've stayed here for as long as I have is because I can't find anywhere else that has a unit available when I need it. I've never had so many problem with an apartment complex as I have here.

I have experienced nothing but problems since I moved in and the staff has been terrible ever since then. The only reason I'm still here is because nowhere else has a unit available when I need one.

Usually it is a quiet place to live and you do not see many neighbors about. But, when I had an issue with my furnace, it took over two weeks to get fixed. The apartment complex did not seem to be and in huge hurry to fix the issue.

Rent is a bit high considering the apartments are so small. I had a bug infestation when I first moved into apartments, it has since been addressed.

Overall this apartment complex and the employees have treated me pretty well, the apartment itself could definitley be a little nicer and up to date but for the price it’s not a bad place to live. The front office employees are always very nice when it comes to getting help, alothough the maintenance team is a little hit or miss when it comes to getting things fixed the right way

Beautiful area... very nice folks in the office. Love the view from our apt. The community is nice. People here from so many walks of life. Love being so close to where I need to go. Not knowing the area it helps being close. I feel safe here. I don’t worry.

This is a wonderful, well-maintained community! The staff are verynice and helpful, and there are many amenities!The apartment is very comfortable and the grounds and pools are very cleanYou get a lot of space for a good price compared to the other places around here, and the complex sits at an intersection that easily connects you with all parts of the Brentwood area.

Been living here for almost 4 yrs. I have enjoyed my stay for the most part. The staff and maintenance people put forth an earnest effort to insure the best possible living experience for their residents...

Great apartment complex thus far. Maintenance staff is always quick to respond, office staff are always friendly, and overall safe place. Would recommend.

Reply from Landmark at Wynton Pointe Apartment Homes

I have lived at landmark for 3 years with my husband and we love it here. The maintenance team is always very prompt and get's things done quickly. The staff is polite and they know your name! I think it was a great idea to update the exterior of the complex as well. They have holiday contests that are so much fun! I won an ugly sweater contest a couple of years back! So far, so good!

Overall I have been pretty happy with my apartment thus far. I have lived here for about 4 months. I feel safe and haven't had very many issues. There are occasionally bugs in the apartment, but that is typical in any apartment.

Work order not completed fully, HUGE water bugs, trash on patio left by previous tenant, love the valet trash, HUGE closets, plenty of storage

So I love the people at the front, but sometimes the service tickets don’t get done in a timely manner. The one I’m referencing to was actually directly linked to my safety and it wasn’t taken too seriously. But the apartments are super nice, the people at the leasing office are kind and understanding and they are pet friendly as well!

Nice Community to live with family. Safe, clean and well-maintained apartments. But it's a tough place to get friends and neighbors. Recommended to have a pool party, apartment family get-togethers.

Concerns tend to be resolved in a reasonable time. The community is located in a good area. The people are friendly and it’s relatively quiet

This is a very nice apartment community. The office and maintanance staff are extremely nice and they go out of their way to assist you! The community is always clean and well-maintained. All we have to do is call and the staff handles whatever we need done. This is one of the best community's in which I have lived.

Everything looks good so far. Some minor maintenance things need to be fixed. I like the area for the most part. Love the community rewards.

I've had a really good experience here. Is it perfect? Of course not but the staff is friendly, I like the landscaping of the community, the location is central to all my needs and I've never really had a problem with my neighbors. Plus I like that rent increases have been very reasonable. the price is good for what you get.

The office staff is great! The power keeps randomly going out but who knows if that's a NES thing or a complex thing. If I wasn't moving in with someone I'd be staying.

Since we moved to Landmark, maintenance has always been responsive and takes care of any issues timely. Safe community and convenient area in Nashville.

Seems to be a good location and the staff is very friendly. My direct neighbors are quiet for the most part. Mostly hear them talking when I am in our bathroom, but other than that we don’t have any issues

I have lived at a few apartment complexes in the Nipper’s Corner area and this is by far the best. Reasonable rent prices, nice amenities, nice apartments and what really puts it over the top are the people in the office. From initial contact to moving day to questions since I’ve moved in, both Leslie and Drew have been absolutely wonderful to deal with. They have been so helpful and kind and you don’t find that everywhere. I would highly recommend Landmark at Wynton Pointe to anyone looking in this area.

General upkeep could be much better, but this has been an overall pleasant living experience. I do wish we had lights around our building, but we will continue to be patient.

The floors and walls are incredibly thin. I always feel like my neighbors are about to fall through, or stomp through the floors. The weeds are out in masse now and nothing has been done to kill them which is killing the clean pastoral look I’ve grown accustomed to.

Nice community. Moved over 200 miles away from my hometown to be in Nashville and Landmark was a great choice to start my life here! Highly recommend for singles or couples.