Rent is a bit high considering the apartments are so small. I had a bug infestation when I first moved into apartments, it has since been addressed.

This is a wonderful, well-maintained community! The staff are verynice and helpful, and there are many amenities!The apartment is very comfortable and the grounds and pools are very cleanYou get a lot of space for a good price compared to the other places around here, and the complex sits at an intersection that easily connects you with all parts of the Brentwood area.

I have lived at landmark for 3 years with my husband and we love it here. The maintenance team is always very prompt and get's things done quickly. The staff is polite and they know your name! I think it was a great idea to update the exterior of the complex as well. They have holiday contests that are so much fun! I won an ugly sweater contest a couple of years back! So far, so good!

So I love the people at the front, but sometimes the service tickets don’t get done in a timely manner. The one I’m referencing to was actually directly linked to my safety and it wasn’t taken too seriously. But the apartments are super nice, the people at the leasing office are kind and understanding and they are pet friendly as well!

Nice Community to live with family. Safe, clean and well-maintained apartments. But it's a tough place to get friends and neighbors. Recommended to have a pool party, apartment family get-togethers.

Overall I have been pretty happy with my apartment thus far. I have lived here for about 4 months. I feel safe and haven't had very many issues. There are occasionally bugs in the apartment, but that is typical in any apartment.

Work order not completed fully, HUGE water bugs, trash on patio left by previous tenant, love the valet trash, HUGE closets, plenty of storage

The apartments are a bit dated and a little careworn, every apartment is gonna have it's quirks. However, the staff is great and a pretty good place to live.

Moved into a nice, clean apartment. Staff has been very nice. The laundry room is clean, but very hot in the warm weather. The pool is very clean, but a little shallow for antaller person to really enjoy it.

Great office staff, very friendly, amenities are cool. Maintenance could use some work. Neighbors are all friendly and the area is perfect, easy distance to both downtown and Franklin

Overall I really do like this Apartment Complex. I moved here because I got a promotion with my company. There are lots of food places, grocery stores and other shopping whether you turn right or left out of the complex.

Living here has been great overall. I wish sometimes the maintenance requests would be more timely and some things in my unit are just old (stove, shower, etc.). The spider issue in the spring was unpleasant but they did get the pest control people out here for that.

The apartment is nice. The staff cleaned up the apartment before we moved in and fixed any thing that needed to be fixed before we moved in.

Move in went very smooth. Any problems that we had were handled personally by the office assistants which was really nice. Respond to emails within a timely manner. Friendly!

The apartment is great, any time I have a maintenance request they are always so quick to respond. Wish the pool would be a little more clean during the summer but it's still nice

Nice location, with standard rates as compared to other communities. The main advantage is the school and its the Christ Church daycare which is right across the street and walk able distance

It's a good apartment complex for the most part. They respond promptly to questions and repair request. I would like to see some improvements to the equipment in the gym. Biggest issue I have is the gates, the back ones are a joke that anyone can step over and the front ones allow about 5 cars to come in behind the person that swipes their card. Would be nice if they could get new gates.

The community is beautiful and very well-kept. It is also quiet. The office staff are wonderful! Sometimes it takes a little long to get maintanance but when they get to you they work with it until it is fixed. I moved in many years ago and stay because it is still a wonderful community with friendly people. It is also very safe which is key for me!

The area is nice. Staff is friendly except the one guy in the office. Apartments could use some interior upgrades like frige and stove. Thats it.

Just like any place that you move to there will be minor issues. I gave a list of the small things for maintenance to repair and they were completed in a few days. Is everything good all of the time? No, but at least the office will communicate with you about issues. The one thing I wish they would have is a courtesy officer.

I’ve lived here for about 3 months now. Maintenance is very quick and considerate to any issues. The office staff are so kind & cheerful every time I go there. One downside would be the apartments could definitely use some upgrading (inside & out). Other than that, perfect location, decently priced compared to market, and nice neighbors!

I have only been here 2 months but so far I love it! Everyone at Landmark at Wynton Pointe is wonderful, super helpful, and welcoming. It is a great place and space for the price!

I love my apartment! We have some bugs and leaks, but your team tens to the problems! I’m very happy here! I’ll just have to wait and see how the walk and steps are in icy weather since we’re so far down, but I’m sure you will tend to it when it happens.

Great location, with very nice looking grounds. Maintenance is quick and courteous. Apartments are slowly being renovated, and the management staff are all very friendly.

I am very Happy to live in landmark at wynton pointe apartment, Nashville Tennessee since April-2017. I would love to continue the stay for sure.