Landmark Grandview

N/A

We have been here for 2 years now and things have gotten so much better since the new management company has taken over in October. We love the grounds and can’t wait to see it come back to life.
Landmark Grandview has been the best place I’ve lived in San Antonio. The aesthetic of the buildings exterior is classy and timeless. The apartment layout I have is perfect, with no wasted space. My unit has a yard which my dog absolutely loves and is the perfect stepping stone to eventually getting a house in the next few years. The property has lots of trees, which makes it feel more “community”, less “hotel” (which my last complex really felt like). The residents are all friendly and there are so many people with dogs, which is great. It feels more like a small neighborhood than a large apartment complex. My only complaint would be that the laminate floors in my unit are bubbling up in some spots (to be expected after several years), the gates are broken frequently, and residents don’t always pick up pet waste. If the complex instituted DNA tracking, this could be done away with. Other than that, this property has been very good to me
Some bumps getting settling in but, getting better everyday. Obvious and assertive efforts being made under the new management. Beautiful area.
The new management company has been outstanding! The attention to details in the added cleanliness of the property is very impressive! They have been a huge improvement to this property.
This luxurious community is so beautiful and peaceful. You really feel at home when living here. The office staff is very warm and friendly!!
There have been a lot of improvements made the the apartment complex recently, i am especially happy with the new led lights all over and fixing the walk through gates. I am still a little bit sad that the business center does not have a printer or WiFi to use.
Just a few items: common areas are still a like dirty, other cars (that aren’t residents still parking in the resident parking areas), other than that very happy in my apartment community 😉
Apartments are lovely. My Yard maintence is not so good. I dont think it gets watered like it should. People are really friendly and young.
Very nice and quiet neighborhood very nice amenities. The facility’s are in very good condition and well maintained to accommodate to the residence
Love the apartment, and happy that everything is being fixed now! Just adjusting to app the new things that are happening! everything so far has been a great addition!