Landmark Grandview

4.4

4.4

Sydney
When I toured this place I loved it so much. I just moved in and our apartment hasn’t been professionally done. There is construction now and the sand is covering everything- i have asthma so im reaping the consequences. Our walls aren’t painted correctly, saw a roach when we first moved in, windows are covered in paint. So far im not impressed. I saw a family of raccoons out by the dumpster yesterday and I feel like that needs to be dealt with. I just think management needs to do more for their residents here as well as our gate to park has been open for days, I got home last night from work and there was absolutely no parking. Overall, not a very good first start here at Grandview.

Diana Vanessa
1 star
These last few weeks have been the worst, I know it's not the fault of the administration but even so living here is unbearable, there is too much dust from the construction, you can't even go out and use the amenities anymore, all day there is too much noise from the machines, I have a one-year-old baby and he can't sleep, apart from that we have been getting cockroaches into our apartment.

Allison
Very nice and clean apartment with little to no issues. The construction is a bit loud early mornings but other than that it’s been a very pleasant stay.

Jorge
At the time not very sure where I was going to be living I found Landmark Grandview. Before moving in it had been very stressful and chaotic for myself throughout the last couple of months and as I began the move-in process everyone from the front office was very helpful in getting me moved in quickly.

Anoosha
We just moved in and love it! Obi is amazing and made the process super easy! Our new unit was clean and we didn’t have any issues. The apps are convenient since you can control locks and temperature from your phone

Hogyung
I love living here at Landmark Grandview. The location is great and its near to everywhere. The staffs are nice and the amenities are great.

Paige
I wish I would’ve moved when my lease was up. The construction around the apartment is terrible. Everything is constantly covered in dirt, both pools are always dirty now, you can’t walk outside without getting a thin layer of dust on you, and if you have asthma think twice before leasing during this construction.

Mariana
Love it here! The apartments are so nice, very clean, the staff is always welcoming! You feel safe living here. Very close to everything in San Antonio and the neighbors are very nice too!

Jesus
Apartments are great and near from good places like supermarkets, malls, restaurants, six flags, etc. I like the main pool id great and big.

Patrick
Only bad part is construction right now other than that I love the Grandview. It’s in tbt perfect location so there’s always something to do