Landmark Grandview

4.3

4.3

it’s been great! the amenities are awesome, apartments are a good size and have a luxurious feel to them. the complex is always well kept and looking it’s best
happy with the apt. don't really know much about the community though. new management is much better than the last one. keep up the good workl please
A really nice complex but the parking situation is a little frustrating! Overall though I will say all of my work orders get taken care of almost immediately and the property is kept clean.
I’ve been living here for about 6 months, and since that time I’ve seen a lot of improvements in the community and mangement, please keep doing that great work!
I love this place! I love all the features and I love the work you are doing with all the repairs. The apartments are looking nicer and nicer.
the property and management itself are fine, it’s mostly the community that keeps it from being 5 stars. building 5 constantly has trash/trash bags outside the building. i’ve had 3 neighbors tell me about their vehicles being broken into and my boyfriend had his car broken into while parking on the bottom level of the garage while visiting. i work late shifts and often can’t find parking so I too will park on the ground level. There’s also glass that i called to report back in February that has yet to be picked up down there.
My experience with this apartment complex has been amazing. My boyfriend and I moved in and it’s been so peaceful and relaxing. A true home away from home.
Loved living here maintenance staff is very helpful and there has been a noticeable improvement since maxus took over. The grounds have been a lot better
Great experience! After a horrible experience at my old complex, Natalya was able to get me settled in the very same day. Their staff is amazing as well!
Had a neighbor help me move a giant, heavy box. I didnt ask he volunteered as soon as he saw me. Much appreciated. Hoping to meet more ppl like this in the community.