Landmark Grandview

4.2

4.2

Love it here. I’ve lived at other apartments and non compare to what this complex has to offer. Friendly neighbors and overall best amenities. My whole place is such a homey feel and my guest really love this area. Everything is within distance of my place.
Amazing community to live. New management has made things for the property much better. Maintenance quick to respond a s fix things needed in apt.
Many of the amenities we pay to utilize, and what drew us to this place, haven’t been up to par sadly. The grills, which we were told had propane (and because of that we planned our sons birthday party last weekend) didn’t have propane at all, the TVs in the cabana don’t work, and several family members didn’t want to swim in the pool for the scheduled pool party because the pool still hasn’t been cleaned. The office staff is very friendly and helpful, but the amenities not being in working order really stinks.
Taylor was awesome and very hands on with handling my move and accommodating me needs and wants. On top of the very reasonably priced units at this property, considering it’s location, the amenities are out of this world
This is the best property in san antonio!!! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great place to live! The staff is all amazing and cannot possibly be matched!
This year was a very particular one, you changed more than 3 times your staff (which is nothing bad with it) but what is wrong it’s been rude, this very last one are the worst!
I had a great experience so far moving in. Natalya was very nice through the entire process and I’m happy to be here! The apartment is spacious and clean when I moved in!
Leasing office staff is amazing and very customer service-oriented. However, maintenance and cleaning staff are extremely sub-par. I expected to move into a clean and acceptable apartment as one normally would, but instead I was met with trash-packed cabinets, hair and mold covered bathroom sink, missing closet rods, old food in the pantry, water-damaged drawers, beer can and cigarette-littered yard, I could go on and on and I have 60+ pictures to show for it. I had to deep clean the shower MYSELF just so I could shower. When maintenance and cleaning staff was called to fix these issues, it was done half-assed. There’s no other way to put it. The contact paper put down in the drawers to cover the water damage was done horribly, the new closet rods are a completely different color than the rest, yard was never cleaned, there was still hair behind the bathroom sink, and the toilet tank is infested with mold. Again, I could go on. Just unacceptable and made my move-in experience awful.
It’s not great, so much that needs to improve on the apartments. So many tick problems, ppl stealing packages, doesn’t feel like a safe area anymore
The location is what makes it so great about living here. There’s so many restaurants and shopping centers within a couple of miles. You have everything you need so close by.