Las Villas De Kino Apartments

3.8

3.8

These apartments are a quiet and safe place for my family and I. I’ve never had a problem while living here and the staff is always so nice and friendly and ready to help.
So far its been pretty peaceful. Glad to have good neighbors to have besides and underneath us. I wish the apt was maintained better before we moved in ,but other than that its been peaceful.
amazing service & management the property is beautiful very helpful & I enjoy being home & not bother ! I definitely recommend to many and some
Upon move-in my ac unit was broke it took a month to get it fixed. I have put in 2 maintenance request over 3 weeks ago still have not had things fixed. The maintenance man came out when I reported that one of the portable ac units had caught on fire in my sons room he said he would be back to replace the outlet and never came back. When I moved in it looked like someone came in the unit and pee’d all over the toilet seat in the front bathroom to which I had to clean as well as with the rest of the unit. I spoke to someone in the office about it and nobody was sent out to take care of it.
People are amazing just minor things with unit. Overall good place just need to finish apartment other than that it is great i love the 2 parks and pools
I have lived here for 1yr 2019/2020 there needs to be improvements on maintenance, it would be nice if Appliances would be updated, building 4 and 3 nice and Quiet no drama, I would recommend video ring door cameras front door and back door.
1 star
I’ve been waiting on maintenance to come to my apartment for over 3 weeks & everytime I call I’m told someone will come and I wait & no one has came.
The experience that we've had here is much better then the previous apartment complex that we stayed at. I would recommend this complex to anyone that is looking for a quiet place to call home.
Amazing place to stay at amazing staff and awesome service and a beauty to be outside during rainy days and enjoy the storms i absolutely love it here
These apartments are great. Great staff in the offices. Nice. And quiet. Been here for two years havent had any issues. They maintain everything clean.